With Honor's Approval

Story Info
A fantasy based on a chat.
1k words
3.74
22.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl sat quietly, her short dark brown and auburn hair loose and curly against her shoulders,

her posture erect, her face; serene. She could feel the presence of someone behind her, yet she tried her hardest to keep complete control of her facial expressions.

A warm hand lay gently upon her shoulder, giving a squeeze before being removed. A whisper of silk, then the cool softness of black across her closed eyes. A gentle tug upward. The girl stood, her breasts and gently flaring hips, framed by firelight.

"Follow me, sweetness." A velvet voice, caressing her ears with pleasure.

Trusting that this woman meant her no harm, the brown skinned female followed, her legs encased in black leather, thigh-high, 4-inch heeled boots.

Soon enough she felt her body placed lovingly upon some sort of dias.

"Stand love." This voice, once more, filled with affection directed her. She did as was asked of her, her head resolutely forward, her arms held at her side, her body trembling slowly.

"Lift your left arm for me." A soft clasp of leather surrounded her left wrist.

"Now your right." The exercise was repeated.

"I am going to remove your panties, love. When I ask you to, raise your left leg and then your right."

The female felt warm hands caressing her stomach, before hooking into the waist band of her underwear, which were then gently removed, with a minimum of fuss and only two words.

The female had to with hold a gasp, as she felt a small weighted clamp attached to her hood, the weight itself dangled onto her clit, causing small shiverous reactions within her body.

The mistress of this delicious torture stepped back to gaze upon her handiwork before moving behind the female. The line of the woman's back in front of her, was lit by the candles placed around her bedroom.

This exercise was not one of torture, or pain. This was about pleasure, for both of them. The woman in control of this exercise, was ultimately the blindfolded, shackled female standing there so quietly.

Warm hands caressed bronzed skin, beautiful hazel eyes twinkled as she felt the tremors her hands caused within the quivering female placed so picturesquely in front of her.

Leaning forward, the woman whispered "What do you need, love?"

"Whatever you require mistress." A classic response, husky with pent up longing.

A quick slap, placed completely upon one ass cheek, which reddened perfectly.

"Well, I require you to decide upon a better answer. And while I wait, you have the pleasure of watching me entertain myself."

The blindfold was removed, and the slave girl gazed for the first time upon her mistress. Tall, statuesque, long hair, soft skin encased in black and royal blue velvet. The slave's eyes pleaded for the pleasure of touching, tasting, feeling but the impervious goddess would not grant her the priveledge. Instead she stood a few feet away,

touching her own soft skin, caressing her own fragrant spots as the slave looked on helplessly.

Minutes passed, mistress and slave locked by a pulsating thread that vibrated the very air between them. The smell of wet pussy filled the room as the slave girl fought within herself to gain control.

The mistress stepped forward, placing the fingers from her left hand into the slave's mouth.

"Suck them clean, love, and then tell me what it is you need."

The brown skinned girl sucked gently upon 2 well formed fingers, her eyes closing of their own violition, as she revelled in the taste of her mistress, sweet and slightly tangy.

"Speak."

"I would be so pleased to be allowed to pleasure you."

"Yes, but is that what you need?"

"Please." a sigh of longing across the sensitive skin of the mistress. She reached up, undoing the bonds that held the slave in place.

With a hand, she helped the girl down from the black damask covered stool. A push on the slave's shoulder along with a command.

"Kneel up."

The girl sunk to her knees, her ass sitting upon her heels, her arms behind her. Posture perfect, face framed by dark hair and candlelight.

A true artistic vision.

The tall, beautiful woman sat in a chair placed a few feet away. "Come to me love on bended knee.

I would like to kiss your lips."

The slave girl crawled forward, her eyes downcast so as not to offend. When she reached the chair her mistress reclined in, she resumed her posture, sitting completely still.

The female in the chair leaned forward until their lips met. Teeth nibbled upon full lips, tongues entwined, softly, so softly. Breath came faster as the slave girl leaned into the kiss, molding their lips closer.

A hand on her shoulder, a slight push. The kiss had ended.

"Now love, touch me."

Small hands crept out of position and slowly began to dance upon the woman's skin. Finger's prodded and tickled. Nipple's were pinched softly,

thighs were caressed and massaged.

"Remove my heels love. Massage my feet."

Quick hands deftly undid the strappy heels, massaging arches and toes. Both mistress and slave

were becoming more turned on, a fact the mistress noted with some satisfaction.

"Am I beautiful to you love? As gorgeous as you are to me?"

"Oh yes, mistress. Far more than I can ever tell you." a breathy reply, spoken quietly.

"Kiss me love. Taste me. And if you can prove your devotion to me. I may allow you some release this night."

A small lick, tongue tip only, was her answer. The slave girl used her tongue softly, teasing her mistress's clit into full hardness, breathing cool air upon it and gently licking in turns.

Soon, the tongue was inserted within her steaming cunt, wiggling and scooping, exploring her insides, causing quivers. Once more, soft laps, which covered the entirety of her sex, from top to bottom, repeatedly until the focus was brought once more to the hardened bit of flesh that poked through, begging for more attention.

Tiny licks ensued, followed by firm suckling. Hands had crept up, to fondle her breasts as her clit was expertly suckled and licked. An eternity later or only a moment, the mistress came..her clear sweet fluid flowing into the hungry slaves mouth. Sweet release.

To be continued.....