With One Glance

Story Info
Officer follows women in Land Rover.
1.6k words
3.03
26.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walker Fremont was directing traffic around a rockslide on PCH1, which had occurred an hour earlier. Walker watched the traffic as he let three cars go at a time, then stopping the traffic for the earthmovers to dump their loads.

He walked down the line. This is where he spotted her a woman in a Land Rover, short curly brown hair very cute he thought as he went back to the front of the traffic.

Gemma saw a police officer, stopping cars because of the rockslide. Gemma saw the admiring leer he gave her stopping her put his head inside to tell her to go around the detour.

Smiling Gemma pulled her straps down exposing her breasts, so he could see what she had, she didn't believe what happened next, he bent forward sucking her left breast with quick hard motions, hearing her moan with pleasure, he asked if she was wanting anything else. "Yes answered Gemma, she wanted to return the favor in his police car, whenever he wanted it. Gemma gave him a card with her name & address smiling the officer said to go to the park to wait fifteen minutes.

Walker was a six foot 200 pound man with steel edged intensity; women found him harsh. His nickname was Wolverine after the character in the X-men comics. Driving his car to the secluded area. Seeing the yellow Range Rover, he could feel the anticipation growing stronger. Stepping outside of his patrol car, he watched Gemma open her door my god she was small but so fully packed for a tiny woman. Walking up to her he kissed her hand. Giving her a hug, he whispered into her ear he wanted her to not be afraid of him. Gemma pressed against him saying she was aroused, not frightened. Walker reminded her she could, back out at any moment. Mischievously she placed her hand on his throbbing crotch. She knew he was excited.

Picking her up, he gave her his tongue with such heat she begged him to do more. Gemmas pleading made Walker wild hearing a woman begging to be taken in any way he wanted to. Opening the backseat, he laid her down.

Gemma grabbed him, wanting him to let her seduce him; slowly she got out of her damp clothes thrusting her body. Gemma moans to be released from this torture of waiting, she bucks hard fingering her clit, watching the big man's crotch as she pleasured herself, pinching her tits and fingering her pussy. Suddenly, Gemma clutched him crying out loud.

"Come on Officer, give me that massive piece of granite that's wanting to be set free. Let me feel you." "Let me serve you now," "Come on you hot horny stud." Shove the body on top of me.

Walker just laid there looking at her; he was on top of her, dry fucking her. Gemma gazed at Walker, as she undressed the big man with slow deliberately touches. Walker was shuddering with desire he had such a raging piece of man meat pressing his body against the tiny sex kitten.

Walker lost conscious thought, of what was happening. Driving harder and faster hearing Gemma moaning, telling him he was making her wet all over begging to have him slam her with as much force as possible. They stayed in the patrol car for over two hours.

Walker carried her to the hood devouring her; more until both needed to rest. Separating later in the wee early hours. Walker asked if she would like to do it again soon. Agreeing they made a date for three days from now. Gemma knelt down to touch the water as she stood on the Newport jetty. Her eyes were hungry with emotion. Gemma was awaiting the arrival of Walker. Gemma had a growling urgency for the police officer after her first time with him; neither was sure who seduced whom, he was like a piece of caramel to her she adored caramel.

Walker never had a problem getting women; just finding one he wanted to see more than once was the catch; they saw him as a challenge wanting to control him. Gemma seemed so different so confident with her own sexuality; she didn't need to be treated like a goddess to enjoy herself.

They spent many hours together. Walker felt so alive with her it was amazing. Walker liked submissive women because, he though it gave him power. Gemma showed Walker, how a strong woman would submit for the hot sex getting very wild at first then becoming hungry for his masterful touch.

Walker would squeeze her nipples hard until she pleaded to have him suck or bite it as he drove his fingers into his oozing clit making her buck wildly. She was a wild one with getting him to treat her rough, biting niblets from his appendage as she swallows his succulent juices. Those hot throbbing red lips and her swollen breasts with nipples erect and hard. She was marvelous small so adventurous, she asked him if how he liked to have sex before they had begun.

Walker was pulling into a parking space; just gotten off shift. It was twenty after four. Getting out of the car locking the door. Walker saw a man approach Gemma. Walker looked at the man as he walked toward them. What was going on with him; thought Walker.

They had no hold on each other yet. They had only been intimate twice in the last seventy-four hours; he was feeling almost jealous seeing another man touching Gemma. He must be losing his grip, he didn't even know her well himself, he wanted to know everything about her.

Just then the man leaned in giving her a hug; turning walking away from her. This is when Gemma saw Walker walking toward her, he showed such confidence virility, and she had the brightest smile he had ever seen on her face.

"Well, I was beginning to wonder, if you were coming," "or if you had changed your mind," said Gemma as she leaned into him giving him a hug.

"I got hung up at the station," "The guys just wanted to talk after shift," Walker said as he held her close to his chest. Gemma just seemed to fit perfectly into the curve of his arm.

Walking to the end of the pier, they stood talking about everything from government issues to which side of the bed each liked sleeping on. This light gentle banter seemed to flow so easily for the two; standing against the railing watching the sun disappears. Gemma leaned into Walker massaging his zipper on his chinos.

"Gemma, you know your going to get us into trouble doing that here." "Lets going back to my car," said Walker in a quiet voice.

Looking down at her, strolling toward the entrance of the pier. They were silent until getting inside the car. The warmth felt good to Gemma as she was in a yellow-shorttails outfit and a cropped white top with small black ankle boots.

"Well let's go have some dinner do you enjoy ethnic food?" "What do you want to eat," "I mean for dinner said Walker as he saw the devilish smile on her face.

"I don't have any particular favorite, am always open for a new experiences in most areas." laughed Gemma.

"Well, let's go have some dinner; do you enjoy ethnic food?" "What do you want to eat," "I mean for dinner said Walker as he saw the devilish smile on her face.

"If you like Thai make sure they have regular tea, the Thai tea is loaded with cream, can't handle it at all," said Gemma.

"OK, how about something exotic like Filipino food with pork adobo and lumpia with a nice salad said Walker.

They had been driving almost one hour, when he turned the corner. Seeing a tall pagoda style structure. Walker pulled into a spot, getting out going around opening her door. Gemma smiled as she got out leaning up to give him a kiss on the cheek she waited while he locked the car setting the alarm on his car.

Walking inside the cafe; it would probably hold maybe 200 people in total; big yet with a gentle cozy feeling with a calming effect. Gemma saw many feng shui influences for the flow of good and constant energy.

They were greeted by; a small elderly woman who buzzed for a waiter. Key was extremely tall for an Asian man close to six foot one. He had a soft accented lilt to his speaking voice, as he explained several unknown dishes to both Walker and Gemma.

"I think, we should first have Pork adobo, lumpia with a nice salad and a leche flan and a halo-halo," said Walker. Walker inquired about different types of liquid refreshment to compliment his choices, staying with tea for the meal.

Walker and Gemma had a wonderful time in the restaurant; afterwards deciding to go for a walk. A soft gentle rain began to fall, looking back at Gemma. Walker wonders, what he is feeling for her never before letting a woman get into his blood. Gemma was so intoxicatingly sexy.

He could feel her stroking his zippered cock massaging slowly with her finger tips moving in circular motions getting smaller, feeling her grasp his throbbing meat with her delicate hand; groaning softly thrusting his hips toward her. Finally after what seemed like hours; Gemma leaned forward grasping the tip in her lips; sucking, deeply slowly increasing the pressure for him; knowing he was close to exploding. She climbed down his body letting go of his throbbing cock. Looking at her Walker positioned her to accept him inside her pussy; he knew this is what she wanted from the growls coming from her at that moment.

"Gemma, you are sending me into orbit," "This is like a fantasy with the rain," sighed Walker. , "I do not have a clue of what will come next believe me sexy this will be much more to come.