With Sergeant Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They finished inside me and Clive just smacked my ass and said "good fuck" and walked out. Mike though, he held me in his arms. He wanted to say he was sorry for Clive but I didn't care. He held me in his arms and pulled the sheets over us. So romantic and we spent the rest of the day like that... just the two of us making love." Her thin lips pulled back into a wide smile as she went into nostalgia.

"What happened to Mike?" I asked.

Her smile disappeared and she looked at me then away, 'I don't want to talk about it." She said softly. "It's just...bad memories."

I swear I saw a tear forming her eye but she looked away and brushed it away with a finger. Straightening herself up and put a smile back on, "anyway, I have my stallion now."

I questioned this, "Your stallion?" taking the last few drops from my coke and setting it onto the table.

"Yeah," smiling, "It's my dildo."

I blushed at this and Samantha laughed, "Oh, what? You don't masturbate?" I did not respond but she knew I did.

Hearing her laugh I could not help but smile and look at her and a lingering question in the back of my mind needed to come out, "Can I ask you something, Samantha?"

Quickly she responded, "Sure thing"

"W-why me? Of all the guys why did you pick me?"

Giving me a smirk and scooching over across the cushions until she was right alongside, "You're young," she said gently wrapping her right arm around my shoulders, "You're special." That is all she would say. Feeling her body rubbing up against mine I did not dare wish to push any further. What I had here was a golden opportunity and flapping my mouth might extinguish it. Pulling me in towards her, Samantha's other hand graced my thigh and she felt my re-born boner.

"My stories got you excited, huh?" she asked.

"Uh-huh" I responded, throat becoming dry.

"Good"

Leaning in she gave a quick kiss on the lips, the left hand wiping over my stomach then gaining a firm hold on my crouch that made my whole body tense up. "Shhh, relax" speaking softly.

Unbuttoning my bottoms again her fingers slipped in, ice cold that made me shiver at her touch then she pulled out my penis and felt the pre-cum already soaking the head.

Lowering her head down and kissing the tip and immediately consumed it. Drawing up her knees onto the cushion she was bent over me, right arm locked straight supporting her abdomen the other bent and fondling my testacies.

My hand caressed the curves of her body from the peaking shoulders to the dip in the small of the back to the hills of her backside as her head dipped and rose on my, sucking my shaft as one hand propped up her upper body between my legs and the other was wrapped around my massaging my testicles.

She said nothing, just went at it with intent, fast but not furiously, taking me in all the way and holding it and spitting my muscle out. There was the "guck guck guck" as the shaft slid down her throat and the moan as she drew breath after pulled back and taking me in again.

My hand was grabbing her ass, squeezing each cheek then moving underneath to her abdomen and feeling the hanging breasts under the shirt. She did not take off any clothing and I did not want the pleasure to stop so I made due just feeling over the clothes.

Hearing her stories had already worked me up so it was only a few minutes before I felt my body tensing up for a climax. Locking her lips tightly around my shaft she braced herself as I felt my body shudder and explode. Several shots of warm spunk left me and went into her mouth. Samantha's eyes were closed tight and she kept her mouth in place absorbing each shot until the last once came. Giving a gentle suck and her hand squeezing my rod to force the last drop out she pulled back, mouth closed, until she was sitting upright and looking at me.

Tilting her head back and yawning open slowly she produced her tongue and lathered about the spunk that was pooling inside her mouth. Then, clamping down she swallowed it hard and opened up again, "All gone" she smiled, "That's why I chose you."

12