With Strings Attached Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,081 Followers

"This is the first time anyone has touched that pussy right puppet," question Nicole in a soothing voice.

"Yes mistress," grunted Alice.

"The first time you have ever orgasmed by the efforts of another."

Yes mistress," screamed Alice.

Nicole was becoming aroused by the power, the physical act of controlling her puppet and leading her body to new sexual heights. She could not help but let out a shiver, her body wet with need. This was making her so fucking horny; it took all her willpower to keep from rushing Alice's first experience. No she had to keep control. Make Alice's first experience mind blowing and on her terms.

"You are a little slut aren't you," said Nicole. "You love it when someone plays with your pussy. To surrender all control of your body to another with no hope of escape or gratification without their help."

"Yes mistress," answered Alice, no longer worrying about what was happening or what she was promising so long as Nicole continued what she was doing.

"And you're my little slut aren't you?"

"Yes mistress."

" My little exhibitionist who will wear what I tell her to?"

"Yes mistress."

"Do what I tell her to?"

"Yes mistress!"

"And submit yourself to me?"

"Yes mistress!"

"Good then you may come," order Nicole as she pinched Alice clit.

"Yes, Yes, Yes", screamed Alice. A feeling of electricity shot from her pussy and passed through her womb before resonating throughout her entire body. She had never felt anything remotely like that before. Her whole body shook and pulled against the ropes. Alice remained in that zombie state forgetting everything for one moment as she processed the event that just happened to her.

Nicole moved in front of Alice and planted her mouth over hers. Alice accepted the kiss and made it part of the experience. The feeling of pure lust was that strong. Shame settled in a few moments latter and she attempted to break the kiss. "Ummmmm..ummmm" she moaned into Nicole's mouth however tied as she was there was no way the physically break the kiss and Nicole was too involved to allow Alice to be free from the embrace.

"Ready to return the favor," said Nicole as she removed her pants and underwear.

Return the favor? How? She has me tied up to the point that I can barley move my fingers much less masturbate her.

However when Nicole took a seat on the couch in front of her Alice realized just how she was supposed to return the favor. All she could do was stare at Nicole's sex. This was a girl and she was expecting sex. The realization that she was about to become an active participant in this opera caused Alice to start to sweat, her eyes locked on the organ in front of her, the first time she had saw the pussy of another girl.

She could see Nicole's arousal, smell the musk of her sex and feel its heat. She had a dark hairy bush and muscular thighs. Her clitoris stood out like the mast of a ship reaching towards Alice. She had her first orgasm by the hand of another and it was a girl. She was about to give an organism to another person for the first time and it was to be a girl. This was her first sexual experience and it was going to be with a girl.

Alice looked up to Nicole with pleading eyes as she saw Nicole pull on a rope releasing Alice's hair from its mooring and dropping her face into Nicole lap.

"Lick," ordered Nicole.

Lick, that is what lesbian girls do. But she liked boys. Even though she has never had any experience with them she knew she had no interest in girls. However here she was about to do the very act that defined a lesbian.

Alice swallowed and tentatively stuck out her tongue. She touched it to those moist lips and experienced their salty taste.

Real gently with just the tip of your tongue at first."

"Lick you slut," shouted Nicole.

Alice obeyed and began the lick in earnest.

Nicole grabbed Alice's head and pushed her into her crotch. "Lick it," moaned Nicole. "Roll your tongue around my clit gently with just the tip of your tongue."

"Yes that's it puppet. Stick your nose in my pussy and shack it around."

"Yes," moaned Nicole. "How start licking it again."

"Here it comes, yes, yes ... oh yes," sighed Nicole.

Alice was emotionally spent and could not even lift her head. She had just crossed the threshold and her mind was trying to process the events and what they meant for her.

"Come puppet its time for bed," stated Nicole was she released Alice form the ottoman and freed her legs. "We have a busy day tomorrow."

Alice meekly stood and followed Nicole to her bedroom with her hands still tied behind her back.

maxout09
maxout09
1,081 Followers
12