With Strings Attached Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,072 Followers

Lifting her hands Alice softly cradled Hanna's face and leaned in to give Hanna a gentle kiss. The first kiss was short and innocent. Nicole taught her the importance of making your partner comfortable and Alice knew Hanna was nervous. Pulling back slightly Alice opened her eyes to see Hanna staring back with a slight smile on her face. Knowing she succeeded in getting Hanna comfortable she once again closed her eyes and leaned down to give Hanna a second longer kiss.

Alice knew she was successful from the soft cooing sounds Hanna was making and the fact that she had placed her hands on Alice's hips. Alice dropped her hands to rest on Hanna's shoulders and proceeded to get a little more aggressive with the kiss.

As the kiss continued Alice wondered if she was supposed to break the kiss or wait for a signal from Hanna, which did not seem forthcoming, as the girl was more than happy to let her simply continue. After several minutes Alice felt she had allowed the kiss to go on for long enough and even though Hanna was showing no signs of wanting to stop Alice knew she had to still kiss Yuka, Hanna's sister. Pushing slightly on Hanna's shoulders Alice leaned back and saw Hanna leaning foreword with her eyes still closed searching for Alice's lips.

Opening her eyes Hanna blinked as she looked up at Alice and turned her head around the room settling on her sister. "Wow, that was really good," giggled Hanna.

Hanna's statement seemed to relieve Yuka who now seemed to want to share the same experience her sister just had. Turning slightly to face the twin Alice reached out her hands and grasping Yuka's face just like her sisters leaned in for a gentle first kiss to the cheers and flashes of the others in the room.

After breaking the kiss Alice released her prey and looked down at a smiling Yuka. "That was very good, thank you," mumbled Yuka as she took her sisters hand and blushed.

Alice herself was feeling flush from the event; the cheers only reinforced the achievement. She had just made out with twin girls who were all but identical. She knew that this was a guy's ultimate wet dream but did lesbians share it too? Alice was also surprised at how similar the twins kiss. Yes they were both inexperienced and physically very similar but Alice could not find any difference between the two girls and if she didn't know any better she could have just been reliving the moment with the second kiss.

"Congratulations," cheered Christine "you are now lesbians."

"Christine!" shot Amber, "like I said before one kiss goes not make you a lesbian. And at least Hanna and Yuka are willing to try you on the other hand refuse to even consider it."

"Well as far as I remember that was their first kiss. Meaning all of their action so far has been for the home team," replied Christine.

"Why are you being such a bitch?!" shouted Amber. "We're just having a little fun. Trying something new. And all you're doing is crapping on your friends. Besides weren't you the one who was trying to convince us to go to school in a skirt and no panties like all of last year."

"That was just a little harmless exhibitionism between us, I'm sorry this just seems a little weird to me. Besides I have to go meet Mike for dinner and give him a real kiss. Thanks for coming to the movie with me," growled Christine as she walked out the door.

"Okay, that girl has some unresolved issues," stated Nicole after the room quieted down. "If she wasn't interested in trying just say so why crap all over your friends."

"She is not really a friend," replied Amber as she placed her arms around the twins. "I mean she used to be tolerable but over the past few months she has gotten very uppity even though Mike is not a very good catch."

"Well then I think the three of you would be better off without her," answered Nicole. "Besides the three of you look good together and think of the adventures you can have."

With that statement the three girls looked up at Nicole.

"I don't mean that way," laughed Nicole, "but I have to say I strongly recommend it, besides you are young your decisions now don't set you for your entire life, explore. Take Alice's mother for example, she was a raving lesbian in college and has been happily married to Alice's father for the last twenty years. What I'm saying is have fun. In fact I think you should do the no panty thing."

"You're kidding," stated Amber.

"No I'm not," answered Nicole walking over the Alice. "In fact Alice here goes to a school were its tradition not to were panties to class. She has gone to school for practically four years without wearing underwear and trust me their skirts are short. Isn't that right puppet?"

Alice blushed as the attention of the three girls turn back to her. True it was tradition not to wear panties under your uniform but it was an inside joke, a way to bond with fellow classmates. Spoken to a group of outsiders it just sounds like they behave like a group of sluts. "It sounds like a bigger deal than it is," spouted Alice. "You see I go to an all girls schools and we do it for fun, a form of school spirit."

Alice stopped her explanation as she saw the three girls laughing. As far as they were concerned she was a full-fledged lesbian admitting she went to an all girl's school were no one wore underwear.

"It's a way to be a little naughty without much risk. You don't have to wear a mini skirt or even do it at school. You can do it at the shopping mall, or out to dinner or even to the movies," stated Nicole as she stopped behind Alice and placed her hands on her shoulders.

Alice nervously bit her lower lip her heart pounding and her cheeks grew flush as she watched the realization wash over the girl's faces.

"You mean she is not wearing any underwear now," gasped Amber as her eyes tried to pierce Alice's coat.

"Well that is a true statement but not entirety accurate," sang Nicole as she walked over to the side leaving Alice to stand alone in front of the three girls.

"What do you mean 'not entirely accurate'?" Asked Amber excitedly, staring at Alice but talking to Nicole's reflection in the mirror.

"Lets just say that you cannot see any clothes under that coat because they are smaller," responded Nicole stopping to point her phone at Alice and the reflection of the three girls.

"No way, shouted Amber as the twins gasped.

Alice knew what was going to happen next and knew that tonight there would be three girls masturbating to the memory of the girl who flashed them in the bathroom and gave them their first girl kiss.

maxout09
maxout09
1,072 Followers