With Strings Attached Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,072 Followers

"Well yes," squeaked Alice.

"Do you not enjoy our time together; after all you did say you loved me and that you would obey me."

Alice felt trapped once again. She had to keep Nicole happy to stay in a relationship with Nicole, for the sake of her parents, but she did not want to be with a girl let alone a girl who liked wanted to watch her expose herself to other girls.

"Puppet you know what it takes to be with me and you have been doing so well," continued Nicole in a scolding tone. "I know you are nervous about how fast things are progressing but I also know you love it or you would not have fallen in love with me so quickly. And you don't need to worry. No one can see you back here so none of those disgusting men will see. It will just be you, Vicky and me. However if you don't want to do it, I understand and I'm sure Vicky will be more than willing to give you a ride home. As you said she is a very attractive girl and is very interested in you. Perhaps you would be better off in a relationship with her"

That last statement panicked Alice and her hands slowly went up to start untying the knot at the front of her shirt as her mind shut down once again and her body simply did as it was told. Alice had felt she had been exposed ever since she met Nicole as she kept her naked or, in Alice's mind, near naked as a requirement to the relationship. Every time she had set foot in public, Alice had been nervous about flashing her pussy or ass to anyone who may be passing by as she had been exposing bits and pieces of herself over the past few days, with her ass hanging off of the back of Nicole's bike and the flashing the girls yesterday at the movie theater, as well as the countless photo shoots Nicole wanted to do with her dressed, semi-dressed or naked. However Alice knew that this was a new frontier and she was about to lose yet another battle so now, not only would she be required to be nude in private, like her or Nicole's homes, or semi-private like the movie theater bathroom, but in public places. Taking a deep breath Alice slid her shirt off of her shoulders while trying to keep her arm movements to a minimum in an attempt not to attract attention. As she slide back into the corner with her breasts exposed Nicole held out her hand for the removed garment.

"Hurry up with the skirt and boots puppet," said Nicole, "Vicky will be coming back very soon."

Alice quickly kicked off her boots and lifted herself off of the bench and pushed her skirt down her legs and handed the garment over to Nicole.

Nicole placed the skirt and shirt in a neat pile to her side as she once again picked up her camera phone and with a victorious smile on her face snapped pictures of a naked Alice, making sure you could tell they were in the back of a Hooters restaurant.

As Vicky made her way to the back of the restaurant with the two orders, she was regretting going into the bathroom to relieve some of the sexual excitement that had built up after seeing and making out with Alice but she felt her body didn't give her any choice. Now she not only had to work to catch up with her other costumers but make sure everything was taken care of so she could again spend some time with cute redhead she had just masturbated to.

Slowing down she did not even see Nicole holding up her camera to record her return to the table. "Sorry it took so long I wanted to make sure I took....." Vicky stopped mid sentence, frozen, the smile on her face dissolved into a look of shock as she saw Alice sitting in the corner naked nervously biting her lower lip.

"You said you wanted to see more of Alice," stated Nicole as she continued to record Vicky's reaction.

The smile on Vicky's face slowly returned as her mind processed the image before her and its potential. Placing the tray on the table Vicky once again scooted into the booth trapping a now naked Alice in the corner.

"I did say that didn't I," answered Vicky in a low throaty sexy voice as her hand reached to push some of Alice's stray hairs aside. Her hand lingering as the she softly caressed Alice's bare shoulder.

Alice closed her eyes and dared not breathe as Vicky's hand glided down to her left breast and started to gently play with her nipple. Alice didn't know how to react, as she was very nervous about sitting naked in public and was very uncomfortable from her contact with Vicky. Conversely, the arousal she started to feel from Vicky's original contact returned as Vicky's tentative playfulness became more and more insistent. Her body soon began to loosen as Alice felt a second hand come up and started to play with her right breast and her legs once again came in contact with Vicky's nylon clad ones. Alice's breathing started to quicken as her nipples hardened and her pussy begin to moisten.

Her mind going back to her training with Nicole, her arms left her sides and slowly began to caress Vicky's exposed torso, her hands slowly gliding their way up to Vicky's own breasts. Alice noticed that while Vicky was indeed not wearing a bra but her breasts were covered by self-adhesive bra cups. Like Nicole's, Vicky's were firm but a little bigger and it was not long before Vicky leaned in for another kiss, not hesitant or nervous like their first engagement but a deep passionate kiss!

Breaking the kiss Vicky sat up and looked into Alice's eyes as her hands released Alice's now hard nipples. All the time showing a mischievous smile on her face, eyes focused like a huntress playing with her prey, her hands roamed over Alice's fully exposed body.

Alice fought her desire to close her legs as Vicky's soft hand returned to the bare skin of her upper thigh. Instead Alice simply closed her eyes she felt Vicky's hand slowly and playfully move up and down and then Vicky's index finger begin to slowly caress her clitoris in a back and forth motion.

"I have been fantasizing about this moment all week," breathed Vicky as she bit and licked Alice's ear.

"As have I," replied Alice in a soft whisper too overwhelmed to come up with anything else.

"The things I dreamed of doing to you, you doing to me," continued Vicky with her free hand moving to her own breast as her fingers once again pinched Alice's clitoris.

Alice didn't know what to do, as Vicky continued her aroused assault of the naked girl, unaware of how Alice was reacting to her actions

An announcement from the hostess broke Vicky from the lust filled assault.

"I have to get back to work," croaked Vicky breathing heavily. "Thank you both and if it's OK I would like to continue this later in a more private setting?"

Going someplace private was music to Alice's ears as she smiled at the statement. "Yes, that would be great," replied Alice breathing heavily herself.

"Oh you will definitely be seeing more of each other," said Nicole as she put her phone on the table, "and it is I who should be thanking you for putting on such a hot show.

"Well, either way, Alice has definitely earned a set of the new black uniforms," stated Vicky as she moved out of the booth and looked around the restaurant. "And I do hope to see more of our girlfriend in the future."

Forgetting her nakedness Alice leaned over to the side of the booth to watch Vicky slowly strut away.

"That was very good puppet," stated Nicole excitedly. "I mean that was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. The way the two of you looked so nervous at first then tentative exploration followed by all out lust, wow!"

Alice just retreated back into the booth her arms now covering her breasts. She did not feel excited, she felt humiliated. Here she was sitting naked in the back of a restaurant after having a serious make-out session with a waitress at the insistence of, and for the enjoyment of, her girlfriend, who was now acting like a giddy little schoolgirl.

"Come on puppet, put your clothes back on and let's eat," added Nicole.

Alice was relieved to have her skirt and top back on. After sitting naked the revealing clothes felt almost concealing. Happy to have a few moments to herself now that Vicky was gone and Nicole preoccupied with eating, she could not believe the extent to which Nicole would push her, all to satisfy her voyeur craving nor how aroused and persistent Vicky had become. Looking at her food Alice realized just how hungry she was, especially after the events of the day.

Alice had just finished her burger when she spotted the black uniform and bear mid-riff out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head to the side Alice looked up at Vicky's pouting face.

"Drat it looks like the show is over," stated Vicky mockingly.

"I wouldn't say that," replied Nicole. "Just act one."

Looking into Alice's eyes Vicky pressed her hips against the end of the table and leaned forward until her elbows were on the table and her face was only inches from Alice's, her breasts hanging in full view.

"Well then I cannot wait to see act two," answered Vicky in a lust filled voice.

"That makes two of us," peeped Alice.

"Well in that case we should cut out the small talk and get right to it," said Nicole. "Last time you recommended some off menu items for desert. Alice here has had a taste for cheery pie for some time why don't you go to the ladies room to freshen up and Alice here can give it a taste."

Both Vicky's and Alice's heads turned to look at a smiling Nicole. Neither could believe what Nicole was suggesting. Vicky could not be more excited. While she had only dreamed of doing something like this in the past she had never been willing to actually try it. But the idea of having the beautiful redhead she had been lusting after for the past several days was too good to pass up.

Vicky turned back to Alice and planted a soft kiss on her lips before she even noticed Alice's reaction to the statement. "I will meet you in the bathroom," whispered Vicky as she stood back up and quickly walked towards the restrooms.

Nicole was not even paying attention to Alice but simply watched the curvy blond waitress scurry across the restaurant. "She seems really have the hots for you puppet," stated Nicole. "It is a good thing she knows you love me or this could result in problems. I think I'll have to keep her on a short leash."

"Problems," replied Alice. "You want me to go into a restroom to make out with our waitress and you don't think it will result in problems!"

"No I do not want you to go to the restroom to make out with waitress," growled Nicole, "I expect you to go to the restroom and eat out our waitress. And don't worry about Vicky becoming a problem. If she wants to be with you, and she does, she will obey the rules. If she doesn't she will be cut off from her cute little fix. Now get your ass up and get into that bathroom."

Alice saw the look in Nicole's eyes; she was serious and did not want to discuss what was about to happen, she just wanted it. Feeling defeated Alice dropped her head and scooted out of the booth.

"Remember to strut your stuff," sang Nicole as Alice slowly walked across the restaurant and into the bathroom.

Alice nervously walked towards the bathroom knowing what was about to happen but feeling like there was nothing she could do to stop it. Stopping outside the bathroom door Alice took a deep breath and held it as she raised her arm and slowly pushed the door open.

Vicky stopped her fidgeting and turned towards the door as soon as she heard it opening, the nervousness she felt from the wait evaporating as she saw Alice's doe eyed face looking nervously through the doorway. She did not even let Alice say a word as she quickly grabbed hold of Alice's shoulders, spun her around, and pushed her against the wall for a deep and passionate kiss.

Alice was overwhelmed, as she was taken by surprise by the aggressiveness of Vicky's actions. Thrown up against the wall Alice had nowhere to go, no room to maneuver, she was completely at Vicky's mercy and simply opened her mouth to accept Vicky's tongue. As Alice slowly got a handle on what was happening she eased her grip on Vicky's shoulders and began to dance her hands down Vicky's sides, stopping to caress her breasts, before continuing down. Alice began to move her hips in time with Vicky's as her hands mimicked Vicky's actions and began to grope Vicky's ass.

As the kiss continued Alice simply followed Vicky's lead and continued to caress Vicky's body as Vicky groped at hers. Alice could not help but notice how soft and sensual Vicky's ass was compared to Nicole's. In fact Vicky's whole body was much suppler compared to Nicole's more athletic body.

Also after kissing several different girls and having to discuss and critique them afterwards with Nicole, Alice started to see and understand both the physical and mental differences between them. There are girls like Amber, who are new and nervous but want to lead even though they are the novice, and then there are girls like Hanna and Yuka who are submissive and wanted to be told what to do. Then there are the ones who were experienced and know what they wanted, like Vicky and Nicole.

Breaking the kiss, Alice was brought out of her self-analysis and looked into Vicky's lust filled eyes as she slowly backed off from Alice and began to remove her black waitress pouch. Alice was still pinned against the wall as Vicky quickly pushed her shorts, pantyhose and underwear down. Vicky then gently reached out to grab the sides of Alice face and guided her to stand a few inches before her.

Alice simply followed Vicky's physical cues and stood, trance-like, before the smiling Vicky. Alice watched as the smile turned into a smirk. Vicky moved her hands to Alice's shoulders and began to apply pressure, forcing Alice to kneel before her. Alice's eyes quickly moved from Vicky's face, slowly rising before her, to the floor beneath her. Her worries about what was about to happen quickly turned to terror as she noticed a wet maxie pad in the gusset of Vicky's panties.

Performing oral sex on another girl is bad enough; having to do it to a complete stranger was even worse, but Alice did not think she could bring herself to go down on another girl during her period. Taking a breath Alice turned her attention to the shaved pussy immediately before her. Alice could see that the labia was totally drenched and dripping down the side; and the lips spread open framing the clitoris, engorged with blood, and standing at attention, waiting to be stimulated. Alice could see the vagina in all its glory, wet and ready for sex; but Alice was more interested in any signs for blood.

Having the object of her fantasies so close was driving Vicky mad with lust. For the last two days she had to wear maxie pads due to the fact that she was getting so wet from her fantasies. Unable to wait any long Vicky grabbed the back of Alice's head and forced it into her pussy.

Alice felt she had no other choice and simply went on autopilot. Shifting her head so she could breathe through her nose Alice tentatively stuck out her tongue into Vicky's slit and licked and nibbled her way up to her clitoris. Taking it in her mouth Alice began sucking on it like a miniature penis as she gently flicked her tongue around the member.

"Mmmmmm that feels so good," moaned Vicky as she started to grind herself on Alice's mouth and nose.

Alice felt Vicky shudder as her orgasm ripped through her body causing Alice's face to be covered by Vicky's ejaculation. Releasing her grip Alice fell to the floor as Vicky continued to lean back against the wall, eyes closed, recovering from one of the best orgasms of her life.

Much later, Alice walked slowly back to the booth she had taken to heart Nicole's requirement that she look as good as possible and it had taken considerable work to repair the damage from her encounter with Vicky. Sliding quietly back into the booth Alice had to close her eyes to hold back the tears as she saw the bag, containing the uniform, sitting before her, payment for her services.

"Come puppet," stated Nicole

Alice simply turned and followed her mistress towards the front door, her eyes focused on the brown paper bag held in Nicole's right hand. Spotting a pair of pantyhosed legs appearing at her side, Alice looked up at a glowing Vicky.

"Thank you again for sharing your girlfriend," stated Vicky as she gently rubbed Alice's shoulder.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the two uniforms," replied Nicole. "I'm sure puppet cannot wait to try them on."

"I'm sure she will look very good in them, and thank you for trying my dessert, next time maybe I can return the favor," added Vicky hopefully.

"Well how about you stop by puppets' after your shift?" offered Nicole.

Alice's look of surprise was lost on the two as the topic of their conversation took their eyes off of her.

"Really!" exclaimed Vicky excitedly. "I get off at 12:30 and will rush right over."

"Perfect," replied Nicole. "We are about to go visit puppet's sister and we will be sure to get back in time for puppet to meet you properly dressed. "Now, why don't you go and say good buy to your new friend, and thank her for the gifts."

Alice didn't say a word as Vicky led her by the arm back towards the bathrooms. But Alice's worries about having to go down on Vicky again in Nicole's presence was removed when Vicky stopped in the short hallway for the bathrooms and began to kiss her once again.

Relieved that she did not have to perform oral sex in the bathroom a second time Alice happily returned Vicky's kiss. Her own hands roving over Vicky's body as she did the same to her, her hands moving over Vicky's nylon covered thighs and back up under Vicky's shorts to cup her ass as she felt Vicky's s hands slide down past the bottom of her skirt and back up cupping Alice's own ass cheeks and exposing her ass and vagina to Nicole's camera phone.

"See you later," gasped Vicky as she gave Alice one last kiss before returning to her tables.

"That was very hot," proclaimed Nicole as she took hold of Alice's hand. "Come, we don't want to keep your sister waiting. And as we leave I want you to do a little something for that pretty hostess."

Alice just kept her eyes on the young hostess as she strutted towards the front door per Nicole orders. The fight had gone out of her and she did not want to have to think about what she had to do to please her mistress. As the hostess returned her smile, Alice winked back, implying her stares were more then just being friendly.

The hostess simply giggled at Alice actions and followed the female couple with her eyes as they passed. Her fascination however was broken as Nicole lifted the back of Alice's skirt to revel her naked ass to the hostess.

maxout09
maxout09
1,072 Followers