With Strings Attached Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,074 Followers

"It's actually more innocent than it looks," injected Nicole. "I used to be really big into horseback riding and used to be on the horse show circuit when I was younger. I mentioned to Alice that when I go to college I intended to get back into it, but I'd need new riding outfits and needed a new show riding crop as I gave my old one to my cousin. As you can see it is a professional riding crop and not one of those kinky ones to keep your lover in line," continued Nicole as she handed the gift to Janet for closer inspection. "Unless that is the way you want me to use it my little elf?"

"No, please don't," blurted Alice, "I don't want to be whipped."

"Well then why don't you get the present you picked out for you mother," order Nicole as she ran her hand over the tip of the crop.

Wanting to get everyone's focus off of the whip Alice scurried across the room forgetting about her exposed breasts and grabbed the last present under the tree.

"Merry Christmas mom," squeaked Alice as she held out a large gift box for her mother.

Janet carefully placed the riding crop across her hips and took the box from Alice. As she slowly tore the paper she could not help but think about what unique gift awaited to be revealed. Opening the box Janet, reached in and pulled out a long leather item.

"No hiding your curves in that," laughed Paul as Janet held up the black kid leather pencil skirt.

"That's just how I like it," teased Janet as she stood up and held the skirt against her waist. "However I think this one might be a little too tight, and too long."

"It's supposed to be long," answered Nicole. "The skirt ends above the natural waist and acts like a girdle tightening the stomach to make your hips look bigger. As for being too tight I have to agree there is no such thing. However the skirt has a slit that goes up to the knee and can be left loose or tightened as much as you, or your lover, want.

"I still don't know if it will fit me," answered Janet.

"Well then why don't you try it on," suggested Paul.

"An excellent idea," injected Nicole, "and Alice can assist you in putting it on for the first time.

"Here! In front of everyone!" gasped Janet. I don't think that is a good idea."

"Nonsense," answered Nicole. I'm sure your husband has seen you wearing less before and I can assure you both Alice and I have seen woman in there underwear before."

Alice's eyes kept moving between her mother and Nicole as the conversation went on. She could not believe that Nicole actually wanted her mother to strip in the living room in front of everyone with her assistance. The last thing Alice wanted to do was touch her mother but she was too scared to enter the debate.

"Yes Janet," injected Paul. "Our guest has a point; it's not like anyone is going to lust after you or anything."

That last snide remark was enough for Janet and she threw the skirt to Alice as she positioned herself so that her profile was to her husband and she was facing Nicole. "Alice if you would please unzip me," order Janet.

Alice just stood behind her mother in disbelief holding the skirt in her hands. She had just been asked, no ordered to remove her mother's clothes and dress her in this very severe leather garment. Looking up she could only plead with her eyes at Nicole, sitting on the couch before both her and her mother arms stretched across the back and a small smile on her face as she slowly uncrossed her legs and recrossed them. A light slap from the leather tip of the crop from her mother brought her back to the task waiting to be fulfilled.

"Come girl get a move on it," laughed Janet as she flicked the riding crop still in her hand against Alice's hip "For someone who does not want to be whipped you sure don't follow direction."

Not wanting to escalate matters any further Alice reach out and grabbed the top of her mother's skirt and began to run the zipper down her ass. Letting the skirt fall to the floor without the use of her knees Alice bent at the waist in what looked like a very risqué fashion placing her face before her mothers ass tightly encased in green satin and black lace panties. The black straps from her garter belt appearing from under her red satin shirt as they ran over the curve of her ass and secured to the tops of her green stockings. Not wanting to look at her mother's butt Alice removed the discarded garment and held her gift open for her mother to step into. All the while smelling the aroma of her mother and thinking about how the scene must look to Nicole: her girlfriend/slave wearing a pair of thigh high boots and a locked collar, belt and bracelet set, bending behind her half naked mother as she looked down at her welding a ride crop she had given as a gift to her lesbian lover. Alice could no longer fight against Nicole's plans as she realized there was no hope of her affecting the outcome and just obeyed. Alice even stopped worrying about exposing her breasts or ass as she assisted her mother, unnoticed to everyone but Nicole.

She could tell Nicole was enjoying the show immensely; her eyes locked forward at the scene playing out in front of her like a huntress, taking in every detail. The wicked grin on her face hinting of her approval and her nipples poking the front of her dress showed her arousal.

Indeed, Nicole thought the image before her was the most erotic she had ever seen and only wished she had more cameras hidden around the room to record the moment. Before her stood two generations of woman; the younger, her present lover, behind her mother as she helped her dress her, naked breasts clearly visible as she raised her arms to complete her task, he older woman, her lover's mother, clearly using the opportunity to seduce her.

Janet herself found the whole situation very arousing. At that moment everything disappeared, her eyes focused on the beautiful angel sitting before her, a small whimper escaping her lips as the small soft hands touched her lower back and exposed her secret to the woman who made her so wet. Janet could not help but return her admirer's smile as Nicole observed her soaked panties causing a shiver to run through her body. Memories of her time with Jessica came rushing back, how she would do anything to please her demanding lover and the levels of bliss she achieved while doing it. As the gentle hands cautiously caressed her hips and legs the last bit of resistance was extinguished and Janet fully realized that she greatly preferred the touch and taste of a woman to that of a man. Her 20 years with Peter were enjoyable but could not produce anything near the sexual high she reached being with a dominate woman.

"This was supposed to be your secret Christmas present," shot Janet as she glanced at her husband, her face flush with excitement. The statement left open to interpretation as to whether the surprise was ruined or was now for Nicole.

Even with the top opened Alice had to pull hard on the skirt to get it over her mother's hips forcing her knees together, relieved that her mother was at least covered again. However she now had to secure her mother in a severe bondage skirt while wearing a collar and shackles, nearly naked in front of her girlfriend and mistress.

The skirt had a built in corselet causing it to end well above her mother's natural waist. Alice mindlessly tightened the four leather straps that secured the corselet portion of the skirt and pulled the leather thong attached to the back zipper closing the top portion of the skirt and causing it to hug her mother hips. Once finished Alice hooked the thong to the top of the skirt and flipped the leather cover over the fasteners before zipping it closed. Completing the task Alice once again bent behind her mother thankful that she was not required to lock each of the straps and zippers and trapping her mother in the kinky item until the key holder allowed for her release.

While the skirt fell to just above her mother's ankles the back of the skirt had a slit that ran to just below the knees with lockable leather straps running down it's length allowing the wearers stride to be further restricted. Her task completed Alice stood up happy she no longer had to touch her mother.

"It certainly is snug," commented Janet breathlessly, as she ran her hands over her hips. "Thank you for helping me sweetie," continued Janet as she turned and kissed Alice on top of her head, tipping over and falling into her arms.

"I would say it's very sung," shot Peter as he laughed at his wife's misfortune. "Can you even walk in that or are you going to be as awkward as our daughter?"

"I'm sure she will adapt to it very nicely," countered Nicole. "It just takes a little getting used to, with a little practice she will be mincing about with ease."

"Thank you sweetie," stated Janet as she wrapped her arm around Nicole in a veiled attempt for support. "With encouragement like that I'm sure I will get used to it in no time."

"Well, I intend to give you lots of encouragement," purred Nicole as she wrapped her arm around Janet, her hand gently exploring the back closure of the skirt. "However I will have to do it another time - I was hoping I could take Alice home with me for the night."

"Wanting a little private time with my daughter," Janet teased playfully, "I don't know if I should let you two out of my sight."

"Please," moaned Nicole. "It would also give you and Peter a night alone."

"You did say Alice could stay with her whenever she wanted," laughed Peter.

"Well then I guess I'll have to yet you leave," sighed Janet. "However if you could be so kind as to help me get out of this skirt I would appreciate it. I still have to clean up and I don't think could do it in this outfit no matter how much encouragement I get."

"I would be happy to," replied Nicole as she guided Janet towards the stairs. "Alice please collect the gifts while I help your mother and collect our stuff."

With that both Alice and Peter watched the two woman walk out of the family room each with their arm around the others waist,. each with their hand resting a little too low on the other's ass to be merely friendly.

Reaching the door of her bedroom Janet released Nicole's waist and turned to face her. "Thank you for your help; you are truly a lovely girl."

"No it's I who should be thanking you," replied Nicole, while taking each of Janet's hands in her own. "You have been very accepting of me and my relationship with Alice. And to show you my appreciation I got you something special."

Janet simply stood in the hallway as she watched Nicole scurry to Alice's bedroom, held in place by the tightness of the skirt and the image of Nicole's ass peaking out from below her skirt.

Walking back Nicole carried a long wrapped box. "I got this for you but I didn't want to give it to you in front of Alice and Peter."

"Nicole darling you didn't have to get me anything," answered Janet with a smile.

"I know but I saw them I wanted to get them for you," replied Nicole.

Opening the box Janet let out a gasp. "You got me a pair of boots!"

"Ballet boots to be exact. When Alice purchased that skirt I thought it would be positively hot with those boots, truly erotic."

"I don't think I could walk in these boots by themselves, let alone with this skirt," laughed Janet.

"I'm sure you could with a little... encouragement," purred Nicole as she leaned in and gave Janet a light kiss on the cheek. "All I ask is you send me a picture of you wearing them."

Once again Janet stood at the door of her bedroom as she watched Nicole walk down the hallway, unable to remove her eyes until Nicole turned and walked into her daughter's room. Alone, Janet stared at the black leather boots in her arms. Even with Jessica she had never worn anything so sexy or erotic. Smiling she knew she would have to try them on and send the photo. After all, it wouldn't be polite to not fulfill the request of the person who gave you the gift.

Nicole couldn't help but smile as she walked away knowing that she had Janet wrapped around her finger and it would only be a matter of time before she would join her daughter, willing to do anything to please her. The only question is what else she should make her do. Having her enter a relationship with April was a given, the only question was how. Should April be introduced as a friend of her daughters or some stranger she could have an affair with? No rush - she had time to think about this. For now she had to pack up that sweet ballet outfit for tonight's photo session.

maxout09
maxout09
1,074 Followers