With Strings Attached Ch. 12 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,070 Followers

"This is going to be so hot," breathed Kathy. Ever since she was a little girl she enjoyed being the center of attention. As she physically matured she realized early on that she could command the attention from both men and women simply with her looks and she craved it, especially from women. While she loved teasing the boys she wanted to be with the girls; to kiss them, make love to them, to have them lust after women just as she did. However she could never act on it as homosexuality was the one line her parents would never allow her to cross. When Nicole became open about being a lesbian she was able to finally experience some of her desires, but her primary desires went unfulfilled. Nicole liked to watch and she like to be watched but with only the two of them that could not be done. Nicole liked to control the arousal and release of her partner and really loved the bondage aspect. She liked to go in fully and fast, enjoying more of the punishment aspect.

Now they had the perfect ingredient to complete their relationship. Alice was everything they needed. She shared Nicole's taste for bondage and her love of being watched and admired. Now she had a playmate to interact with for the pleasure of Nicole. More importantly Alice was free to pursue other women.

"Calm down kitten," stated Susan, "we have only dropped our lure into the water. We still have to see if anyone takes the bait."

But that was the part Kathy liked the most, letting her imagination run wild with her fantasies. True they had only started their plan but they did start the plan.

"But that's when it's the best,' purred Kathy. "It means anything is possible. Besides the plan is perfect and with bait like this how can they resist," Kathy said before placing a kiss on Alice's shoulder. Just thinking of the potential was driving her crazy. Imagining Alice sexually pursuing her fellow cheerleaders and getting them to agree to make out with a girl was making her very wet. Kathy could picture the sexy little fairy going down on each of the girls making them scream in lesbian delight.

"Besides, I'm sure Alice will do exceedingly well in her role as a cheer predator," continued Kathy.

"How about it puppet," inquired Nicole. "Do you think you can seduce all those delicious women?"

Alice shuddered at the thought. Nicole was no longer content with the progress they made so far, she wanted more, much more. With Kathy's help she was supposed to seduce each member of Kathy's fellow cheerleaders, both her high school teammates as well as her fellow members of the private cheer gym.

"With your help I do not see why not," shot Alice hoping to sound sarcastic but coming off more as excited as she felt Kathy's hands slide under the tulle making up her skirt.

"That's the spirit," cooed Kathy as she pushed Alice's legs open. "And don't worry; we will make sure you succeed."

'That's what I'm afraid of' thought Alice as she felt Kathy's fingers slide past her folds and into her wet passage.

Meanwhile Alice's father could not believe his luck as his wife was passionately making out with Professor Lisa Kalmer. Just a few years older than himself, he had worked with Lisa since she was hired at the university. Since that time she developed a reputation as a rather free spirit, even entering into a relationship with a female professor from in the art department. She had also made it clear to him that she was bi thought that both he as his wife were a delicious couple and would not mind having an affair with either one. So when Janet started to playfully suggest they find a woman they could share a kiss with Lisa was the woman who came to mind.

Making sure his wife had plenty to drink to ensure she would not back out both he and Janet took turns teasing and caressing Lisa's body and hiding in the hallway as the clock reached midnight. Peter could not believe his eyes as he watched his wife of twenty years passionately kiss another woman. As their lips finally separated Lisa gave Janet a small soft kiss before breaking away from her embrace. Turning to face him, Peter could see the lust and desire in Lisa's eyes as his wife looked on smiling. Closing his eyes he wrapped his arms around her soft waist and kissed a woman other than his wife for the first time in twenty years.

From there things progressed quickly and he almost got into several accidents as he drove home with his wife and Lisa making out in the back of the car. Now the three sat on the couch with Lisa in the middle his hand caressing her breast as she kept one hand in Janet's hair ensuring she could not break the kiss and her other through the slit of her dress gently playing with her wet sex.

"Yes" thought Peter," this was going to be a great new year."

Alice nervously followed Kathy as she was led by her leash through Nicole's house. Her eyes focused on Kathy's ass as the leash swayed back and forth though her field of vision reminding her of what she was. However she did not dare remove her eyes from Kathy's back side for fear of Nicole or worse Susan noticing her not focusing on her current partner. The quite broken by the sound of her bell and her female companions heels clicking on the floor.

Reaching the den Scott and John bid the girls goodbye as they made their way off to another room to give the girls some privacy and to have some for themselves. Standing next to Kathy, Alice watched as Nicole slowly approached the pair. Stopping between the two she lifted her hands and slowly ran her fingers through the hair of her two lovers.

"Very nice," whispered Nicole as she pulled Kathy in for a passionate kiss. Alice could only stand there her stomach in knots as she watched her girlfriend and Kathy. Her breathing shallow as she rubbed her thighs together from the residual heat from the ride over as she waited to see what Nicole desired of her. Alice knew she would be next and compared to the amorous and willing playmate Nicole just acquired.

Breaking the kiss Nicole turned to Alice and grabbing the back of her neck pulled her in for their own lust filled kiss. Her strong arms wrapping around the small fairy forcing their bodies against each other and causing Alice to let out a gasp as her clamped nipples pressed against Nicole's firm breasts and Nicole's leg pushing its way once again between hers causing her still warm sex to rub and settle against Nicole's nylon covered thigh. Alice fell into the kiss opening her mouth to allow access for Nicole's demanding tongue. She could faintly taste Kathy's lipstick on Nicole's lips as the kiss continued.

Wanting to gain some relief for her tortured breasts Alice slid down Nicole's thigh, her nerve endings firing sending as rush of arousal through her and the resulting wetness lubricating the way, pulling there bodies slightly apart but leaving her small breasts still in contact with Nicole's large mummeries. Reluctantly Alice carefully raised her hands and cradled Nicole's breasts, pushing them away from her body, Nicole's rock hard nipples pressing into her palms.

Alice's actions caused Nicole break the kiss as she gasped and arched her back, forcing her breasts further into Alice's hands. "Yes very nice," purred Nicole pulling away.

Placing hers hands on the backs of there heads Nicole turned the two girls towards each other and gently pushed. Taking the queue Kathy took Alice in her arms and began to passionately kiss her. In her stupor Alice allowed herself to be lowered onto to couch, Kathy lifting one of her legs and extending it across the cushions.

Looking up into Kathy's lust filled eyes Alice bit her lip and looked on as Kathy stood before her and lifted her skirt exposing sleek and smooth legs and sheer panties Lifting her leg and straddling Alice's she place her hands on either side of Alice's head pinning her into the corner of the couch. With a devious grin, Kathy slowly closed the gap sliding her nylon cover leg against Alice's. The tingling from the erotic touch causing Alice to gasp as she watched Kathy close in on her, her full breasts hanging down in her body lace. Alice pushed back into the arm of the couch as she felt Kathy's knee slide higher up her thigh pushing under the petals of her skirt and finally coming to rest against her hip. How merely inches apart, Kathy broke eye contact and let out a soft moan as she settled her panty covered crotch on Alice's bare thigh. Dropping her head she forced her mouth onto Alice's and proceeded to give her a hard wet kiss as she began to grind against her lover.

Kathy continued her assault as Nicole and Susan sat in the two wing backed chairs across from the couch. Both highly aroused by the display before them. For Nicole the sight of two very beautiful woman making out was a highly erotic turn-on and more potent to her than any drug on the market. Knowing that they were also doing it at her command and for her pleasure was making the moment exquisite and her panties soaked from her arousal. Susan's arousal however was from witnessing the Sapphic encounter she helped create, the idea that Alice was performing not for her own pleasure, but because Susan wanted her to. Having someone so under her thumb that a straight girl would allow herself to commit herself to a lesbian relationship and engage in romantic encounters with any female taker was actually becoming an aphrodisiac.

"I think we need to give Kathy some relief before she rubs Alice's leg raw," laughed Susan.

"Yes," I think you are right," agreed Nicole, "enough of the foreplay."

Alice let out a labored sigh in response to Nicole's command. Her long rigid muscles loosening and allowing her to sink into the cushions as she felt Kathy slither down her body. Finally released from Kathy's amorous embrace Alice dropped back into the couch her breath labored and her eyes closed. She felt so humiliated from having for perform such an intimate and affectionate act with another girl and all for the delight of two other women.

"I think it's time for Alice to begin earning her reputation," commanded Nicole. "So let's show our guests how pleasurable your mouth is."

Alice simply whimpered as she slowly lifted herself into a sitting position.

"Get a move on puppet," growled Nicole as Alice sat on the couch delaying the inevitable, "or do I have to motivate you?"

"No mistress, sorry mistress," stuttered Alice as she quickly slid herself off the couch.

Kathy already had her skirt hiked up and her ass off the cushion to slide off her panties by the time Alice crawled in front of her. Not wanting to look her lover in the eye Alice focused on the wet undergarment as it moved down Kathy's thighs and dropped to her ankles. Spreading her legs wide the abandoned panties seemed to mark the spot Alice was to position herself. Moving forward Alice nervously place her hands on Kathy's thighs as she scooted her knees forward straddling the discarded garment.

Still wanting to delay the inevitable Alice ran her hands along Kathy's legs extending her arms and anchoring on Kathy's hips, the thick matting of pubic hair just inches from her face, covered with the fluids of her arousal proclaiming that Kathy was indeed a natural blond. Surveying the scene before her Alice could see the nub of Kathy's engorged clitoris, pink and hard sticking up like a little finger marking the top of her sex. Below her pussy lips and exposed labia swollen with excitement, the musk strong and pungent. This was the act Alice hated most, for her oral sex was the most submissive activity one could perform for another. It was a pure selfless act done for the soul pleasure of one's partner, an act of love when done for someone you cared for, demeaning otherwise. Furthermore there was no way she could deny she was being intimate with a woman, she wasn't a lesbian and being this close, this intimate with another woman was gross to her.

Alice swallowed hard as she leaned forward to kiss Kathy's thigh causing her to quiver and release a sharp gasp in response. Slowly Alice kissed and licked up Kathy's smooth thighs as she carefully drew her hand to Kathy's groin. Hoping to get away with bringing Kathy off with her fingers Alice opened her lips with her left hand while rubbing her clit with her right causing Kathy to moan softly and as she wiggled her body

Feeling confident in her plan Alice lowered her hips to the floor as she gently withdrew her head. Focusing on her goal Alice felt her bare crotch come in contact with Kathy's discarded underwear. The realization of what the cold damp fabric against her own wet sex was caused Alice to gasp and quickly lift her ass off the floor pushing her face into Kathy's crotch.

Alice let out a muffled yelp as Kathy's hands wrapped around the back of her head effectively imprisoning her face between her thighs. Alice had no choice and began lapping at the folds of Kathy's lips letting Kathy's juices flow in as she ground her pussy into her face.

Kathy cried out in pleasure as she came violently clamping her thighs against the sides of Alice's head trapping her against her quivering cunt. Alice could feel the spasming of the soft walls squeezing her tongue as her mouth filled with oily cum, forcing Alice to quickly drink it down. Finally Kathy eased her grip allowing Alice catch her breath, heavily tainted with Kathy's musk.

"Bravo!," announced Susan as she clapped. "That was amazing."

"Yes," agreed Nicole, as her fingers danced over the top of her cleavage. "There is only one thing better than watching two women making love and that's having one make love to you."

"Really," inquired Susan still in the mist of her power lust.

"Why don't to find out for yourself," purred Susan. "You don't have to be gay or bi to enjoy the pleasures a woman can give to you. In fact there is no better oral sex and no one better than my little puppet."

"So you would be willing to lend your little prodigy to me," inquired Susan.

"Of course," answered Nicole, "I want to lend her to everyone."

Alice rested her head against Kathy's crotch as she listened to the conversation with horror. As much as she did not want to perform oral sex on another woman she despised the thought of having to do it to Susan. Anything else would be better than that humiliation. However she felt she had no choice and knew that her girlfriend would want nothing more. Her only hope was that Susan, like her, had no desire to be intimate with another girl.

"Thank you cousin," replied Susan. "I think I will take you up on that offer. If nothing else to see how truly good our little lesbian fairy princess really is."

"Come girls," announced Nicole, "you have work to do."

Dropping her head and closing her eyes tears began to form as Kathy lifted herself over her kneeling body and made her way over to her mistress, their mistress. The sound of Nicole moaning as Kathy began her work filled her ears as she turned to look at her tormentor.

Susan was watching with obvious enjoyment, one hand idly caressing her own breasts. Slouching down in the chair Susan motioned for Alice. Dropping her head Alice began to slowly crawl, the bell attached to her collar echoing in her ears.

Susan lifted her dress as Alice approached, exposing to black satin panties. Crawling under the upraised skirt Susan released it covering Alice's head and back. In the darkness Alice reach up to take hold of Susan panties wanting to get this over as quickly as possible.

"No," ordered Susan. "Take your time seduce me. We have all night."

maxout09
maxout09
1,070 Followers
12