With Strings Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,077 Followers

With that statement reality struck. Turning towards the table Alice could see a new girl sitting with Susan, both staring at her expectantly. Alice turned to look at Kim who was now dancing with David. She turned, smiled at me and mouthed 'good luck' as she was pulled back in with David. Taking a deep breath and putting on a very flirty smile Alice started a sultry walk to her date. As she approached Susan's cousin did not even try to hide her stare, a real huntress.

Reaching the table Susan's cousin stood up and Alice was finally able to get the full view of her date for tonight. They where right, she is beautiful and looked to be about 5'10" with curly black hair that reached her shoulders. She was wearing a tight black leather vest showing off the tops of what looked to be C cup breasts and giving a great view of her cleavage. Her black leather pants where tight and displayed her curves nicely and the chain belt and black knee high leather boots finished off her outfit nicely. She did not look like a Goth; no she looked like a sexy biker chick.

"Alice I would like to introduce you to my cousin Nicole," said Susan as Alice stopped in front of her date.

"Pleased to meet..." was all Alice was able to get out before Nicole placed her hands on each side of her face and leaned in for a soft kiss.

"The pleasure is all mine," said Nicole as she slid her hands down the length of Alice's arms to grab her hands. "When Susan told me you looked like the Little Mermaid I thought she was joking but now I can see it for my self."

Flustered, Alice just stood their open mouth and in shock, her body frozen in place as she tried to contemplate what just happen. She kissed me. No hello no pleased to meet you just bam thought Alice. My first kiss! And within a minute of our first date, my first date! How could she just come out and kiss me without saying a word to me first.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts. "I get that comparison a lot," replied Alice her mind trying to break free of the trance. "My mom keeps joking that if all else fails I can always get a job working as her impersonator."

"I tell you what; why don't you go to the bar and get us some drinks so I can see the view from the back. Then we can sit and get to know each other," stated Nicole as she patted her butt and give a wink.

Alice could only stare at her after hearing that statement. View me from the back thought Alice. What is this a date or is she looking to buy a car. The nerve of that girl, I'm not a servant she can order around. However if she wants to get the rear view I will give her the rear view, let her see what she cannot have. Yes I'll play the tease and leave her high and dry at the end of the night.

"Susan can you help me," inquired Alice as she started to sway her hips walking to the bar. Crossing her legs and leaning over the top of the old bar exposing her panties she looked over her shoulder to see Nicole focused on her rear with that same predatory look when she first saw her approach and flashed her a smile before turning back to Susan

"You didn't tell me she was so aggressive."

"You didn't ask," replied Susan as she finished grabbing two beers and started filling a glass from the punch bowl.

"Try this," said Susan handing the glass to Alice.

Alice just stared at the glass.

"Don't worry, its just a mixture Joe over there made up," Susan replied to the unasked question. "Its just cranberry juice and vodka. It'll take the edge off and help you deal with my cousin."

Alice smiled and took a drink. Not bad thought Alice as she took another larger drink from the glass. "Filler her back up, I'll need all the courage I can get," she said with a laugh.

Susan smiled as she refilled the glass. Yes Cranberry juice, vodka and liquid X Susan played in her head

Alice grabbed the glass and one of the beers "wish me luck, I'm going back in."

Yes you are going in thought Susan as she watched Alice sway her way back to the booth. The poor girl does not know what she is playing with. Does she think she can get the upper hand by being the tease? Nicole is a horney girl not some hormone infused horney boy. All that strutting is just going to get you in deeper and deeper and if all does well tonight you are not coming back out.

As Alice was walking her hart began pounding and she started to break out into a sweat. Calm down she said to herself. She may be aggressive but she is still a girl, what can she do to you. Just play along and milk it with Kim for the rest of your life. What Alice did not know was that she was already starting to feel the effects of the X and her body was beginning to desire physical contact just as her mind was becoming less willing the maintain controlled thought.

"Here you are Ma'am, I hope you like it," Alice said with a smile as she placed the beer in front of Nicole.

"Oh I like it and thanks for the drink, I must say that outfit is hot," complemented Nicole as she took the bottle and guided Alice into the booth next to her.

The touch started a strange tingling throughout her body and for a moment Alice lost her train of thought. "Thank you. Its actually an old school uniform," trying to suppress the physical sensations she was starting to feel.

"You're kidding! You mean to tell me you've worn that to school!"

"Well yes and no. It's an older uniform and I have grown a little since then and the stockings and heals are defiantly not regulation."

"What a shame if I got to look at you I would definitely not miss a day of school," said Nicole as she placed her hand on Alice's bare thigh.

The touch was electric and caused Alice to once again loose her train of thought. Taking another drink from her glass she tried to remove the distraction from her mind.

"Like I said this uniform is a little small. The vest is so tight I cannot wait until I can pry it off," Alice nervously said as she twisted to stop that warming sensation from Nicole's hand.

"Well perhaps I can help with that a little latter," replied Nicole as she took her hand off her thigh and started to rub her breast through the vest. "Either way I bet the boys really appreciate it."

"Oh I go to an all girls school," replied Alice brushing her hair away from her face and pushing Nicole's hand away in the process.

"Wow this story keeps getting better," exclaimed Nicole. "So may girls so little time. I'm surprised you agreed to come out and meet me."

"Well it sounds better than it is. The school would not like me going around ogling the other girls and I do not attempt to try and pick any of the up."

"So they let you dress sexy, but try to act on it and the fires of hell are brought down on you?"

"Not really. Like I said its all girls so the school is lax on the dress code not on our behavior. However we still have our ways of pushing the boundaries. Like the 'no panties' days."

"Your not serious."

Oh yes," Alice replied with a smile feeling I was getting the upper hand. Groups of girls will dare each other to go the whole day without underwear. It was originally a form of 'undercover' protest but now it is just done for fun."

"How about you any interesting hobbies or activities," Alice inquired as she took another drink.

"Well I'm as much of an exhibitionist as you but I am a bit of a voyeur," said Nicole as she stared at Alice's thighs. "As for hobbies I'm really into photography, part of my voyeur fetish I guess and Shibari."

"Shibari? I never heard of that."

"Its an old form of Japanese rope art. If you're bad I'll show it to you," explained Nicole with a wink of her eye."

"Why not, today is all about new experiences," replied Alice feeling the effects of her drink. "Do your parents know of your lifestyle?"

"I've known I liked girls since I was 10 and have been in the lifestyle, as you put it since I was 16. My mom and step-dad don't like it but they are both workaholics and have never really been part of my life since the got engaged so they did not have much ground to stand on about the issue. Basically they just ignore the subject so long as I do not embarrass them in front of their friends. My real dad thinks it's a phase and just does his best to ignore it also. How about you do your parents know or are you still in the closet?"

Alice had a little chuckle in her head as she thought about the question. "No, I haven't told my parents I'm gay."

"Are they the strict types? Is that why you are at an all girl's school?"

"Oh no the girl's school was my choice. And as for my parents they are actually quite liberal. My mother is always telling me to just be who I am and encouraging me to try new things. She actually convinced me to get my belly button pierced when I turned 16; see," Said Alice as she pulled up her shirt and vest to show a small gold ring. "In fact my mother dated only girls when she was in college and dated very few men before meeting my dad. So they would have no issue with me bringing home a girl. Its just I haven't dated any so there was no reason to make an announcement."

"Well we will just have to announce it when they get back, I hate having to sneak around," replied Nicole as she moved to place her hands back on Alice's thighs and leaned in for a kiss."

Alice let out a small gasp as she felt the sensation of fingers rubbing her thighs and became worried the way her body was responding from Nicole's contact. I'm only pretending to be a lesbian thought Alice. Get control of yourself and stop this touching or you will have some real trouble with this girl.

"You seem very sure of yourself," said Alice pushing away Nicole's hands and dodging the kiss by sitting back into the seat.

"Now you want to play hard to get," replied Nicole as she raised an eyebrow.

Alice used the few moments after Nicole's remark to take a deep breath and try to regain control of her emotions. She was having hard enough keeping Nicole at bay without her own body siding against her. However her bodies' yearning for physical contact was greater than her desire for mental control and she started to slowly rub her thighs.

Nicole was enjoying the show being put on by Alice mistakenly believing it was for her benefit. However at this moment she wanted to do more than sit back and enjoy the show she wanted to direct it.

"That is not very polite," whispered Nicole as she pulled Alice's hands off of her thighs. "I mean here we are on a date and as I try and show my attraction to you, you reject my advances and then replace it with your own. Now what do you have to say for yourself?"

Alice was embarrassed at being caught doing a very personal thing and by a person who was obviously very interested in her. However her bodies desire to be touched was winning out over her minds desire to control the situation. All it wanted was to be touched and it did not matter who did it and if it could not be her then anyone's would be acceptable.

"I'm sorry," mumbled Alice as she raised her head to meet Nicole's glare.

With a smile on her face Nicole leaned in and gently kissed Alice's lips. This time Alice accepted the kiss; needed the physical contact. As Nicole grew more aggressive Alice merely went along and attempted to move her hands back on her thighs. Nicole clamped down on her left hand with her right and reached behind Alice with her left. As Alice was preoccupied with Nicole's tongue entering her mouth she did not notice the clicking of the steel cuff around her wrist. Alice broke free of the kiss just as the other cuff was secured to her right wrist.

"What the hell are you doing," grunted a surprised Alice as she pulled on the cuffs, which seemed to also be attached to the bench.

"Just making sure you keep your hands out of the way," commented Nicole as she traced her finger from Alice's face to her nipple.

Alice stopped her verbal attack and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath. Her body still craved a touch and as long as Nicole was playing with her body her mind refused to consider anything else.

"Now where were we, oh yes I remember," stated Nicole as she leaned back in for a kiss and lowered her hand back in between Alice's legs. This time she probed Alice's mouth as if she owned it and moved her fingers up to Alice's panties and lightly brushed over her wet pussy.

Alice simply allowed Nicole to lead with the kiss and opened her legs slightly to give Nicole better access. As the assault progressed Alice forgot where she was, whom she was with and the situation of her captivity. All that mattered was her body was receiving the physical contact it desired. Alice willingly followed Nicole's lead with the kiss and started to work her hips in tandem with Nicole's rubbing.

Nicole was worried that perhaps she had misread Alice. That she was not some passive girl excited to be finally living out her dream, but would be really freaked out by being cuffed by a girl that was still a stranger. But even if she had never been on a date before the way she dressed and the way she acted on this blind date showed she was an exhibitionist and interested in girls. However for all of her confidence in her self exposure she did no make any first moves and seemed reluctant at first she seemed happy when she was told or made to do something. She had to find out if Alice would be interested in the type of relationship she wanted and was willing to risk it. In the end she was happy she did as Alice accepted her control and started to become compliant with her actions. However even though she was enjoying her new level of authority she knew she had to finish with her acquisition and find out just how far her control reached. Leaning back she waited to start the next phase.

It took Alice a few moments to realize that the kiss had stopped and that the fingers were gone. She opened her eyes and stopped moving her hips just as Nicole was finishing up licking her fingers.

Alice squirmed a little trying to get some physical contact as she was unsure what to say to Nicole.

"Now are you okay with telling your parents that you found a girlfriend?" inquired Nicole placing one hand on the side of Alice's face and the other back on her thigh.

The physical contact was exactly what Alice craved and desired more of. A simple yes got Nicole hands rubbing again and Alice's mind understood that it had to say what Nicole wanted to hear if her body was to get the stimulation it so badly desired. Promise the world Alice thought and after tonight stay as far away from this girl as possible.

"That's very good," replied Nicole as her hand made its way back under Alice's skirt and she leaned in for another kiss.

And what a kiss it was, deep, strong and sensual. Alice did not offer any resistance as she opened her mouth the accept Nicole's probing tongue. Then there was the way that Nicole touched her. The gentile tweaking of her nipple and that soft caress on the edge of her panties, oh how she wanted those hands to do more. The physical contact felt so good she was willing to comply with Nicole's demands so long as her skin continued to receive the attention it so desired.

"Yes, very good," Nicole said as she brush Alice's bangs behind her ears. "You are going to be my little schoolgirl aren't you? An obedient pupil that does what she is told. A schoolgirl that listens to her superior and obeys.... A puppet."

A puppet Alice screamed in her mind. Is this girl nuts? She has cuffed me to a bench so she can grope me in public on our first date while she plans our future relationship where we are not simply dating but I'm her puppet. She cannot be serious. But that touch, oh that touch. If she wants a puppet fine I'm a puppet at least until I can get away from her.

"Yes," said Alice breathing heavily as she stared down at Nicole's hand.

"No that's not good enough," said Nicole sternly as she pinched one of Alice's outer lips.

Alice let out a gasp and closed her legs around Nicole's hand.

"Earlier this evening you referred to me as ma'am so from now on you will address me as any proper schoolgirl addressing her better would. You will refer to me as either ma'am, miss or mistress got it," Nicole's hand ready to inflict a second pinch to Alice's sensitive area.

"Yes Miss Nicole I understand," replied Alice.

"Yes much better, now consider me your puppet master, the person that controls your strings," said Nicole as she pushed Alice's legs apart and continued her caress, this time stroking her clitoris.

"A puppet that can be played with and posed all on her little strings."

Alice could not believe what she was hearing but was too consumed by the feeling she was receiving from the rubbing of her clit.

Alice let out a low moan as she settled back into the bench waiting for her first organism at the hands of someone other than herself.

"In fact I think we should go out again tomorrow night," stated Nicole almost to no one in particular. "Yes a date for two people excited by the female form. We can start with dinner at Hooters. I have always enjoyed the atmosphere there and it will be great fun watching you flirt with the waitresses. And after we wet our appetites we can go to the Sideshow. Have you ever been there?"

It took a few moments for Alice to process the question and to shake her head no.

You will love it. Sideshow is a lollypop strip club, meaning it does not serve alcohol so the minimum age is 18. And it is high class. We can spend some time taking in the shows and I will even spring for your own lap dance. Nothing is too good for my puppet," explained Nicole.

Her idea of a great date is Hooters and a strip club. She is one voyeuristic lesbian thought Alice now leaning into Nicole's hand.

"I can picture it now. Do you own a leather skirt," inquired Nicole.

"Yes mistress I have two," replied Alice, as mistress was much easier to say in her current mental state.

"And do they meet the pinkie rule?"

"One of them does mistress".

"Excellent because that is now part of your new dress code. No skirts longer than your pinkie. We will go over the rules for shorts, pants and stops later. But I will tell you they will all now have to be tight."

"Now do you by chance own a pair of over the knee boots?"

"No mistress, but my mother has a pair."

"Well thank goodness for your mother's adventurous sprit. You will just have to borrow them for the night," said Nicole as she slipped her fingers under Alice's panties and into her vagina."

Alice's eyes suddenly shot open and she leaned forward from the penetration.

"Is that what I think I feel," inquired Nicole with a smile on her face. "Your hymen is still in tact. You are just too much. Not only do I get your virginity but I get the honor of breaking your hymen as well. I do have your virginity, right puppet?"

This is not how I expected this date to go thought Alice with tears forming in her eyes. I'm not a lesbian; I was only to accompany her at this party so my friend could get in, now here I am held captive by a mad woman who is asking for my virginity.

A slight flick of her clit by Nicole's thumb snapped Alice's train of thought.

"Yes mistress," moaned Alice.

"Very good but I think I will hold off accepting my prize until later. Remember I will know if you rob me of my treasure," said Nicole as she rubbed Alice's hymen once again.

Alice could only stare at Nicole in defeat begging for the orgasm she craved with her eyes.

"So how is the lovely couple," announce Susan as she arrived with Kim and David in tow. Susan took a seat next to Nicole and Kim followed by David sliding in next to Alice.

Alice was both happy and sad at there arrival. Happy that she now had a possible escape from her captor and sad that the hand giving her pleasure had slipped from under her skirt and around to her lower back.

Kim but her glass of punch on the table and placed her hand on Alice's thigh as she leaned in to whisper into ear. "You really put on a performance. The way the two of you were going at it I though you were planning on going home with her instead of me."

maxout09
maxout09
1,077 Followers