With Strings Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,072 Followers

"No," Alice shouted a little too loud as she felt Nicole hand slip into the back of her skirt. "I mean I'm leaving with you as soon as you are ready."

"I'll be ready as soon as I finish my punch," replied Kim. "David is getting a little too aggressive and for some reason I really like it. I don't know if I can hold out much longer."

"But you have to promise me you are not going to try and take advantage of me," Kim slyly said as she started to rub Alice's thigh. I mean you looked every interested in Nicole."

"You have nothing to worry about. I will even make out with David if you want proof," shot Alice.

"Don't take that attitude with me. You try anything with David and you can find your own way home tonight," replied Kim as she removed her hand and finished her drink. "I need to go to the bathroom, and then we can go. Want to come with me," said Kim as she pushed David out of the booth to stand up.

Alice wanted to go but she was reminded of the hand cuffs by Nicole's gentle patting of her butt. "No I'm going to say good bye to Nicole and we can leave as soon as you get back," replied Alice.

"Come on Kim I'll go with you," said Susan as she stood up and reached out for Kim's hand to make there way through the crowd.

"Leaving without me puppet," inquired Nicole.

"I have to, Kim is spending the night and well we have a number of things to talk about," answered Alice hoping Nicole would not take her to task for not using a formal title in front of David.

"We can talk later about tomorrow night," Alice added hoping to appease her. "Just release my hands and give me your phone number and I will give you a call in the afternoon."

"Tell you what I can use a little entertainment and David here looks like he is still interested in partying so how about you dance with him while I write down the information."

That sounds good," replied Alice looking from Nicole to David and relived to finally be getting away from this girl.

"Just remember whom you are dancing for," Nicole said as she removed her hand from behind Alice and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss lasted for a good minute and during the kiss Nicole used the key to release the cuffs.

Once free Alice started to scoot away from Nicole and out of the booth. As soon as she stood up she realized that she moved too fast and was now a little dizzy. David grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor.

While the tingling of her skin was not as strong as earlier it was still there and Alice was still cooling down from the actions of Nicole's fingers, she just did not have the will to regain control yet and just swayed to the music with David grinding her from behind.

Alice's head was just starting to clear when she suddenly felt David place his hands over her breasts. Ok enough is enough thought Alice as she reached up and grabbed his hands in an attempted to pull them away. As she pulled on his hands she pressed back to gain leverage and was taken completely off guard when someone grabbed her tie and pulled her forward.

"You little slut," yelled Kim as she throw Alice to the ground. "You have done nothing but complain about David since we started dating and as soon as I leave you alone with him you start rubbing up all over him. Why don't you crawl back to you r girlfriend bitch!"

Alice could only look up as Kim stormed out of the party with David in tow.

"Never get in between a girl and her man," said Susan as she helped Alice off of the floor.

"I have to catch her," cried Alice as she tried to break free of Susan's hold.

"Let them go," replied Susan. You have other obligations.

"Nicole," shouted Alice. "What are you talking about? I was just being her date for tonight nothing more and if you told me what she was like there is no way I would have agreed to come. That girl is demented on so many levels."

"Now that's not a nice thing to say about your new girlfriend."

"She is not my girlfriend; I said I would pretend to be interested for one date remember. That girl is a freak and needs therapy not a relationship."

"Think what you want but Nicole has taken a liking to you, so the two of you are an item now," stated Susan. "And I better hear only glowing reports from her. You are to be the model girlfriend, whatever she wants you do, and you will do it. You see when Kim gets drunk she gets talkie and lets out all sorts of secrets."

Alice's face went white and had a look of fear as she stared at Susan.

"Yes I know all about what your mommy and daddy did at the university. One phone call and they will be able to get your mothers fingerprints to match against the ones at the scene. I do not think there is any doubt that she will do time. And even if your father gets away clear he will loose his teaching position and I do not think anyone will be willing to touch him after the truth gets out."

"So Alice you have a decision to make," Susan stated crossing her arms. "Be Nicole's girlfriend until you both go away to college or loose your parents."

Alice placed her hands over her face to hide the tears. Nine months with that perverted lesbo thought Alice. Why did her parents do it, how could Kim betray me, and why is Susan doing this.

"So are you willing to play the good girlfriend?," inquired Susan.

Alice could only nod.

"Smart choice," said Susan. "Don't worry you will get used to my cousin, and don't worry about Kim I will be her new best friend."

Alice looked up at Susan.

"You have been too critical of Kim and David's relationship and it is good for him so I intend to make sure she sees it that way, and to do that I need you out of the picture. So I do not want you talking to her anymore; give her the cold shoulder and I'm sure by the time winter break is over she will be doing the same to you."

Alice could not believe what she was hearing. Not only was she being forced to be the plaything to that deranged girl but also she was going to have to give up her best and only friend. She would be alone, alone with her mistress.

"Nicole's waiting for you, time to start your new life."

Alice turned around to see Nicole sitting at the edge of the booth with a smile on her face.

Alice took a deep breath and walked towards the booth, without the strut or the sexiness she projected the first time. She was no longer in control, no longer pretending she was committed for some time to come to all the things Nicole wanted.

"What is the matter puppet, things not go well," Nicole inquired pulling Alice into her lap.

"No mistress Kim really did not like me dancing with David," Alice meekly replied.

"Well its all for the better puppet," said Nicole as she played with Alice's hair. "Now we can spend the night to get to know one another better, I cannot wait to introduce you to my hobbies. I tell you what, why don't you go to the bathroom and freshen up and while you are at it take off your panties and bring them to me, I think this should be a no panties day."

Alice looked at Nicole swallowing hard she got up and walked to the bathroom. What have I gotten myself into thought Alice looking into the mirror. Tonight was just supposed to be pretend, something to laugh about over the years and hold over Kim's head whenever I needed a favor. Now I had lost Kim as a friend and was being forced to be a slave to a girl. A shiver ran down her back just thinking about what Nicole may have in store for her over the next several months. And to top it all off everyone including Nicole and my parents were going to think this is real. And that's when it hit her. It was real! I mean I may not want to do it but here I am doing a physical act to show my acceptance of Nicole's control over me.

Accepting reality Alice washed her face and reapplied her makeup. After appraising herself in the mirror she straightened her cloths and with a sigh reached under her skirt pulled down a very wet pair of panties, stepped out of them, wadded them in her hand and walked out the door.

Nicole was standing by the booth with the chain she once wore around her waist in her hand. Stopping in front of her Alice placed her crumpled up panties into her outstretched hand.

"Very good puppet," said Nicole.

Alice could not even look her in the eye and just stared at the floor between them.

With Alice's panties in one hand Nicole lifted Alice's shirt and vest to expose her naval ring. Clipping the end of the chain to it she now had a makeshift leash and gently tugged it leading Alice towards the door. Alice followed behind her with her hands at her sides unable to lift her head for fear of making eye contact with any of the partygoers. As they reached the door Alice was happy to be getting away from all the spectators but also worried that once outside she would be alone with this girl. As they exited through the door the cool night air sent shivers through Alice's skin and she regretted not wiping off her wetness before leaving the bathroom. A slight pull from me leash directed her to follow her new mistress down the street. Now that they were away from all of those eyes Alice was able to raise her head and view my surroundings. It seemed odd that now that they were out in the real world she was scarred of being seen. Alice still feeling a little self conscious held the sides of her skirt for fear of showing more than she was willing and focused on watching where Nicole was leading her, she did not want any surprise pulls on the leash.

While Alice walked nervously and cautiously Nicole walked in stride, as she owned the world or in this case Alice. Approaching a very alien looking sport bike Nicole stopped and started to release the two helmets.

With the look of shock on her face Alice steeped back as far as the leash would allow and said, "I cannot get on that like this. Its way too cold and everyone we pass will see I'm not wearing any underwear. Please can I have my panties back?"

Nicole turned to Alice and with an icy stare grabbed the leash where it attached to the navel pricing and squeezed tight. The sharp pain cause Alice to gasp and Nicole pushed the balled up panties into Alice's mouth. Alice forgot about the pain from her navel and reached up with her hands in an attempt to pull Nicole's hand away from her mouth and remove the panties.

"Stop fighting puppet," Nicole growled while firmly keeping Alice's mouth covered. "First never talk back to me. When I tell you to do something you do it. You don't complain you don't try and negotiate you just do it! Secondly if you think you are going to be cold I will make sure you stay snuggled against my back. And lastly yes you can have your panties back. However if you try and spit them out you do not like what I'll do next. Now are you going to be a good girl?"

Alice glanced in direction of the club hoping someone would see the commotion and come to her aid. All she saw was Susan leaning against the side of the building. With her will completely squashed Alice let her hands drop back to her sides and meekly nodded her head yes.

"Good girl," said Nicole as she slowly removed her hand to unhook the leash and wrapped it twice around Alice's waist. "Now you are going to put on this helmet and do not spit out those panties," said Nicole as she placed a towel over the inside of the visor. "After I get on the bike you will get on behind me. Reach around me and place your hands into the pockets of my jacket. Then place you feet on these pegs, got it."

Alice nodded and placed on the helmet, which was like putting her head into a cocoon. Inside was pitch black and Alice could not see or hear anything through the helmet. She felt Nicole grab her hand and pull her to the side of the bike. Alice hesitated, she did not want to flash anyone who might have been passing on the other side of the bike but a tap on her leg caused Alice to quickly lift her leg and straddle the back of the bike. The shock of the cold seat coming into contact with her wet thighs caused Alice to jump and slowly settle back down.

Scooting forward until she was against Nicole's back she reached around and placed her hands into the pockets of Nicole's opened jacket. To her surprise the pockets were cut out and her hands rested on Nicole's stomach. She leaned her head into Nicole's back as she felt the cold steel of the handcuffs closing around her wrists and the jacket being zipped up.

Alice was pulled closer as Nicole pulled the ends of the chain around Alice's waist and attached them to the back of her pants. With Alice's arms wrapped around Nicole and her sitting position pushing her into Nicole's back Alice felt like Nicole was wearing her. With a slight twist Nicole was able to reach the straps by Alice's left ankle and secure her foot to the peg. Alice gave her foot a slight tug as Nicole was working on her right leg and confirmed her fear that she was now securely tied to the bike.

Suddenly the motor roared to life and the vibrations just flowed through the seat.

"So cousin do you like your Christmas present."

"Yes very much. How did you know what I wanted," Nicole replied patting Alice's thigh.

"Just a guess. She was handing around and getting in the way and I just thought she would be perfect for you," replied Susan.

"Well when you described her earlier I thought you were kidding and half expected her to run away," said Nicole.

"Don't worry about scaring her off. She is passive and needy, not to mention a little exhibitionist. I doubt there is anything that even you can come up with that would cross her boundaries. In fact her parents are gone for the week so why don't you put her through your paces and see how she reacts. I bet by next week you will like her even more," said Susan.

"Anything I can come up with," inquired Nicole. "You know I am, what's the catch."

"No catch she is your perfect complement. In fact the only strings are the ones you attach to her personally. Just keep me informed as to how it goes," said Susan as she turned back towards the club.

Nothing I can do that will scare her off. Well this is going to be a very interesting week puppet thought Nicole as she reached for the handlebars and speed into the night.

maxout09
maxout09
1,072 Followers