With the Best of (Bad) Intentions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VENIN
VENIN
131 Followers

As great a woman as she is, I reminded myself that she expected very little for me in the bedroom, which granted is pretty fair from her view. But fuck that! I was gonna show her this old white man can still go! I was pumping myself up!

"Oh that bitch has never had someone like me! Oh yes, I'm going to show her what a man is, yes! I'm going to fuck that bitch hard! Humble her, own her!"

"George," she said from upstairs.

"Oh, um, coming." Oh fuck: it was time.

I took the advice of Trev, got me clothes off, had a bit of a wash and stood there -- naked. Trev was right; the all-shaven look was fucking mint. I tell you what, it felt pretty fucking good, all that primal shit, knowing I was about to take my woman. I walked nude round my house -- yeah I said it, it is mine, my domain -- and went into my bedroom to take my woman. I saw her sitting on the bed, fully nude. From this point on, I changed; my sex drive took over.

I guess I'll pause this scene and let you into me mindset. As a dominate white man looking at my Indian woman, sitting, nude, waiting for me, ready for me, ready to fuck, I was horned up and ready to own her. I wanted to fuck that Indian bitch hard! I wanted to shove my hard white cock into that pussy and make her fucking cum like no one had before, just own the bitch. Trev told me to take charge in the bedroom -- fuck, when I got in there all I wanted to do was be in charge, I knew it was all me in there, Indian bitch beneath me -- just how she wanted it. Hell, if she even tried to tell me what to do in the bedroom, I'd be so fucking offended.

I paced over to her, put one foot on the bed, grabbed her head and stuck my cock in her mouth. I was going on complete fucking instinct, when I saw a gaping hole, I knew my cock needed to be in it. She was sucking my thick cock like a pro, the bitch had picked up pointers, that's for sure.

I knew what she was thinking, I knew she was expecting a wrinkled-up old white man -- and cock -- that she'd calmly pleasure, put in little work and make me glad for the effort -- fuck that! When she saw my body, the work I'd done, she knew she had a new master, I could tell she was pleasantly surprised.

She kissed my cock -- yes kissed it, her tasty lips on my tip, treating it with the respect and reverence she felt it deserved. She licked my white cock every which way, making my body tingle like never before. I tell ya what, being hairless all over really did help. She then did something no woman had ever voluntarily done: sucked my balls. Hmm it felt fantastic, looked fantastic, I was buzzing all over.

I got my balls out her mouth; got her on the bed, on her back, ready to shove my boiling white cock inside. I opened her legs, took a look at her dripping, freshly-shaved Indian pussy, took a quick wiff, and then just slammed by fucking cock right into her pussy.

I slammed it hard, over and over, her brown tits shaking up-and-down. Smack, smack, smack, all I heard was that and her groaning. And boy was she groaning, she was loud, mouth wide open, feeling the width and length of a real white cock. She later told me I was the second-ever person to fuck her. She also mentioned the difference between me and her Indian ex was huge, three times as much. Considering all that, I consider myself her first proper fuck!

"Oh yes," she said in that accent.

"Hmm you're my bitch."

"Oh, oh yes, yes! I'm, I'm your bitch."

"Hmm say it again, louder."

"Oh, oh! I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch!"

"That's right! You fucking dirty Indian bitch!"

I was about to correct myself, but stopped when I saw her rub her tits, her cheeks bright red, I could see how turned-on she was.

"Hmmm, oh yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I grabbed her tit and gave it a good feel. "Hmmm, you like that you filthy Indian bitch?"

She nodded. I went closer to her face, kissed her neck and dove my white cock deeper into that tandori pussy!

I got my Indian bitch on her side, put my hands on her thick juicy brown arse. I really dug my fingers in, smacking it, feeling it, establishing my dominance. I turned her back around and stayed on top.

Now I'm no idiot, I know what happens when you cum inside a woman. I paused myself and asked her:

"Cum inside?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she was sweating on the sheets, "please, do it, please, it safe, nothing happen if you cum."

I pumped myself harder, bad intentions behind each thrust. I could feel her shaking, her thick thighs around my legs, feeling it, feeling her cum.

"Ohh, ohhh, ohhh!" she was panting, breathing heavy, sweating on me. "Oh, oh, oh! OHHHH! OHHHHHH!" she loosened her grip and began shaking, her toes curling back. "OHHHHH! OHHHH! OHH!" She cummed all right, well and proper. It looked like she never had an orgasm like that before; hmm I was well proud I was.

I took me cock out and sat on my knees to admire me handiwork. She was shining from the sweat, gasping for air, her pussy dripping.

"Oh that was so amazing," she said under her breath.

"Yes, and about calling you a bitch, it's just when I get excited --"

She grabbed my arm and looked at me pleadingly. "No, please! Never hold back with me. Sex is for you, for you to release your day's frustrations and stress, to relieve yourself. Please you have no need to explain, I fully understand. To be honest, I adore having a strong white man like you make love to me, it feels fantastic. Don't change a thing."

Sweeter words never said. "Well allright."

She was turned-on by the fact that I didn't fuck like a pussy: I fucked like a man, and that's exactly what she wanted. She wanted a man of the house -- and she got it all right!

We quickly talked and established the ground rules. Outside the bedroom I'm me when I'm not horny, a good provider and father-figure to her son. No raised voices, no bad words, all at peace. Inside the bedroom, the rules change. When we get down to it, she's my bitch, no two ways about it; she humbles herself and is at my bidding. She has no objections to having my balls in her mouth, she knows that's her role as my woman -- and she loves it. I pay the bills, make sure everything's in order, educate the kid, I do it all with pride, I love me some hard work when I know the pay off's so good.

We got a great schedule going, a shag schedule. Have dinner at eight, in bed by nine, fuck till eleven, sleep, in the morning she shaves and jerks me. If it's a weekend we fuck early and finish late, afterwards we do some morning sex. If I'm going anywhere outside for a long time, I get a quick one from her (handjob, blowjob, in the pussy, depends on my mood.)

So here I am, got a little muscle on me, planning to give some papers for the lad to work on, then go upstairs and give his mum a quick one, afterward I'm off to the gym to hang out with the lads, then back home for a good, long shag with my Indian missus. It's all good.

VENIN
VENIN
131 Followers
12