Within Amie Ch. 06

Story Info
Confessions.
4.8k words
4.68
16.1k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
545 Followers

***

Hi!!! This is the SIXTH installment of WITHIN AMIE

I'm a part time English speaker so naturally, there would be grammar mistakes and confusing sentences here and there LOL so I'm sorry for that.

With love, Jayleen

***

He was waiting for my answer. I knew that his heart was breaking even though I couldn't form a single word. He gave a little sigh as he let my hand go and stood up.

His gesture broke my seemingly paralyzed joints. I grasped both of his hands and he looked at me questioningly. "Amie?" he asked gently. I felt like the horrible monster that Robert had accused me of, here I was breaking Edmund's heart and yet he was still gentle with me.

Tears started to roll down my face, "I -- I did a very bad thing," I confessed to him, my heart breaking with every word that came out from my mouth. My heart filled with undeniable regret. "That's why I came home early, I -- I just had to come back home." My voice rose high as he brought me down to sit on a fallen log by the lake. The view would have been romantic if it weren't for my unstoppable crying.

"What did you do, baby?" he asked me, wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"I betrayed you," I said, looking straight into his eyes. He looked startled at my revelation but he still didn't let me go as he enveloped me in his strong warm arms. "I betrayed the Elders..."

At the mention of the Elders, his head snapped back and his eyes had a hint of red instead of the usual silvery-green, he finally let me go. He waited for my explanation, I was certain of that. "What did you do, Amelee?" my heart sank when he called me by my full name, he had never done that, the only time he ever called me like that was when he was truly angry. I cupped his face for a moment and looked at him apologetically as I let him go, "Amie baby?" his voice softened. I wished he wouldn't soften his voice like that.

"I almost had -- had sex with a mortal but -- but we didn't do it. He -- he saw my demonic form," I stammered frightfully.

His eyes went wide. It was as if he couldn't believe what he had just heard. He stood up. "You broke the code," he said, his voice was hard and cold.

I looked up at him as I stood up in front of him. I tried to touch his arm but he took a step back, "I'm sorry," I whispered at him.

"How could you?" he asked me, betrayal and sadness rung in his voice. "I left you in the mortal world less than a week and you already exposed yourself and made out with a human?!" he sounded disgusted with me, well - his voice was more broken to be exact.

I couldn't answer his question. I looked down on my feet, closing my eyes momentarily. "I'm sorry, Edmund," I repeated to him again but when I looked up to see why he didn't answer me. He was already gone.

I sighed brokenly as I sat down on the log again. Tears flow down my face like pearls. I held my hands to my face, sobbing hard. I knew that it was worthless to feel regretful and although I had told Edmund the truth, the guilt was still inside of me. In fact, it seemed to have expanded in size, making me hard to breathe.

My mother and Josephine were wrong. I still couldn't see the answers that they claimed that I would be able to see with time. I didn't remember how but I vaguely realized my feet walking back towards the manor where all of us lived like one big happy community.

It was as if I was in a trance as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and then lay on my bed. I closed my eyes and curled up on my bed like a fetus and for once, I wished that the Elders could just tear my limbs apart.

***

Someone knocked on my door but I refused to answer it so I rolled over in my duvet and tried to bury myself in my sorrow. I could feel the tingle in the air and I knew that someone had entered my room using their powers to open the locked door.

"Go away," I said stiffly.

"Amie, you've been curled up in bed for hours!" Josephine said to me, concern flooded her voice as she sat on the edge of my bed. "What's the matter? I saw Edmund and uh, let's just say that the chamber he trashed won't be the same ever again," she chuckled lamely at me.

I threw the duvet off me and sat up straight, "I told him the truth right after he proposed to me," I said to her and then threw myself under the safety of the covers.

"You did what?" I could hear Josephine's bewildered voice. "Did I just hear you said that you told him the truth right after he proposed?"

"Yes, I told him everything," I said quietly.

"Um, I don't know how to say this but the wedding's supposed to happen in two days time," she told me as she gently pulled the duvet from my head. "What did Edmund say to you?"

"He hates me," I told her, point blank.

"Don't be silly, Amie," she said, shaking her head, "I know that he loves you and I think that you do love him."

"I'm not," I shook my head quickly.

"Then, why are you moping in bed?" she asked me as if she wanted to point out how stupid I was in my denial.

"Because I feel guilty," I snapped at her, "Can't you leave me alone in my sorrow?" I was fully aware that Josephine had only meant well and that she was just worried about me. I could see her gave a big sigh and then she stood up. "I'm sorry, Joey," I apologized to her, "I think I screwed up big time."

She sat down again and touched my forehead, "Trust me, he'll come around."

"Robert or Edmund?" I asked her, half teasing.

She gave a little snort, "If I ever see Robert, he'll be sorry that he dared to step over my path," she promised, she stood up and went to the glass-paned balcony double-door and pulled the curtains to let the moonlight shone into the room. She pushed open the door and then turned to smile at me, "Cheer up Amie, everything will be fine."

Oh I wished I could believe her but I didn't want to tell her my doubt so I flashed her a little smile and said, "Thanks, Joey!"

"You know what? I have tons of things to do," she told me after a while, "I need to check if I could help with the wedding..." her voice trailed of into a distance. "Sorry, Amie." She said to me.

I shook my head, "I don't think there's going to be any wedding between me and Edmund, Joey," I told her with absolute certainty.

"But the Elders have decreed upon it," Josephine pointed out.

"And it's up to Edmund and me to accept it or not," I replied back.

"Are you really going to spend your entire life cooped up in your room?" she asked me, arching her perfect eyebrow. "Last time I checked, this can be considered as mopping." She pointed out.

"I don't think that I can face Edmund right now, Joey," I admitted to her, flinging the duvet off me once again. "Can you at least understand that?"

She sighed. "You like to complicate things, Amie, do you realize that?" she wanted to know, her tone was a bit frustrated. I couldn't blame her for feeling that way. I was upset with myself as well! She bit her lips, "Look, I don't want to make you feel any more depressed but you've got to let all of this mopping go. You should talk with Edmund, if you love him, you need to assure him that what you did with the mortal was just a simple mistake."

"He wouldn't listen to me, Joey," I paused for a minute, considering my words carefully, "And I don't love Edmund." I didn't know why I was feeling so defensive about the matter about my loving Edmund Sylvern or not.

She shook her head, "You're so stubborn, Amie, I can't help you any more," she said, giving up, "Only you can help yourself out from this mess. I'm sorry Amie if I sounded very harsh but you are too much in denial to realize the damned truth." And then, with a flick of her hair, she turned and left me alone in my confinement.

I closed my eyes, trying to block her words from replaying in my mind over and over again. Josephine had the tendency to get brutal sometimes, well, often, whenever she wanted to get her point delivered out.

I wondered what Edmund was doing right now. Was he still wrecking havoc, destroying the things in one of the thousands rooms in the big manor?

Or worse, had the Elders found out about why Edmund was so furious?

Either way, I was a dead demon anyway -- well, half demoness but hey, who's counting?

Go figure!

***

It wasn't until a few hours later that I realized that I had to stop mopping around. My world shouldn't be just centralized on my feeling guilty towards Edmund and my broken heart as well as humiliation towards Robert.

I had just met Robert less than a week, surely what I felt wasn't love. I felt disgusted with myself, I had been so easily turned on nowadays. I had probably got some succubus ancestry in me, hah! That would possibly explain my slutty treacherous behaviour!

I had this sinking feeling that I had found my long-awaited answer and that it was a little too late to amend my mistakes.

I went to the balcony and breathed in the cool air. Edmund's room was just two storeys above me, surely, if I wanted, I could go and see him but pride and fear of his rejection prevented me from approaching him.

I leaned on the balcony rail and just enjoyed the silence that surrounded me. The fiery red moon had small little planets that encircled the moon like rings on Venus. I knew that I had destroyed any chance of having a life with Edmund, sadly speaking, I was such a young fool that was led purely on my lusty hormones. He would probably think that I was still an immature demoness that best be considered twice on marrying.

But at least, I was thankful to my rare lucky stars that I didn't make love with Robert. Edmund won't have in his heart to forgive me for this betrayal, well, he wasn't technically speaking to me now but at least, there was a remote chance that he might listen to me but for now, I decided to give him a little space.

I had already figured it all out. I would avoid crossing paths with him for the time being. I had already mastered my skills on opening portals so, with the Elders' blessing -- well, that was if they hadn't find out about my rendezvous with a human -- I would visit my mother in the mortal dimension as long as my body could handle it. If I could, I would stay there more than a year or two, I should be able to do so since my body could handle the pain 2 years after my birth.

Josephine would probably like seeing the mortal sun once in a while. I would tell her about my idea when I see her again.

"Amie?" ah, just the voice I wanted to hear. I turned around and smiled at Josephine whose facial expression was befuddled and nervous-stricken.

I frowned at her. "Joey, is everything all right?" I went towards her and then I gave a loud gasp. I took a step back as Robert Sherman came into the moonlight. I hadn't notice before that he was standing behind Josephine.

"Amie," he whispered, "I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry."

I took another step back, finding my back hit the rail of the balcony. "What are you doing here, Rob?" I asked him, refusing to believe that he was there. Was I imagining things? Was I too depressed that I had start seeing things that weren't supposed to be there? "H -- how did you come here?" I looked at Josephine accusingly, "Joey! You didn't!" I glared at her.

Josephine had the decency to look confused, "What did I do?" she asked me.

"I told you! I didn't want to see Rob again and yet you brought him from the mortal dimension?!" I asked her heatedly, "Do you know how much danger you have put him into? I am in danger too!"

Josephine's eyes burnt with sudden rage and the unmistakable hurt, it was as if she had thought that I had offended her by accusing her of something that she hadn't do, I sighed, looking at her apologetically. She seemed to want to say something when Robert cut in quickly in a stern serious voice, "No," he shook his head, approaching me. I hissed at him. He froze on the floor, his hands went down to his sides, "I came here myself."

"W -- what?!" my head snapped back at him. "I thought you're human!"

"I am human," he confirmed with me in a soothing voice, approaching me again, ignoring my hissing at him, "I went to your mother's house and -- and she opened a portal for me and she told me that I had limited time in this dimension," he paused, for a minute for continuing, "Somehow when I arrived here, I fell straight on your best friend."

"Pretty lucky of him to fall onto me, Amie, I was on my way to the hall," Josephine said, half gritting her teeth, "I was all ready to suck his soul out but I have to admit, he managed to convince me to bring him to you."

My eyes dimmed when I heard him mentioned about my mother. "H -- how did you know about my mother?" I asked him brokenly.

"She told me the truth, Amie," he said to me, still using that soothing voice, "I was so shocked when you -- you showed me your demonic side -," I flinched when he said that but he continued anyway, "I -- I wasn't thinking straight! I'm sorry that I had thrown sand and rocks at you, Amie, please forgive me."

"Why are you here, Rob?" I asked him, my voice breaking with both annoyance and confusion. Josephine went out to the balcony, purely because she wanted to give us a little privacy to talk. I was thankful for that. He grabbed my hands and grasped it tightly, "Let my hands go, Rob." I hissed at him, my eyes burnt at him. He flinched but he refused to let go.

"I love you," he told me passionately, kissing both of my hands. I tried to wrench my hands away from him but he refused to let them go, "I've been so lost without you, Amie, come back to the mortal dimension with me."

"I can't come back with you, I'm a half demon," I told him.

"We can manage Amie, I refuse to live a life without you!" he sounded so passionate and so sure.

I sighed, "You got this all wrong, Rob, you're not in love with me!" I said to him, "You just met me for crying out loud!" I told him, trying to convince him that he wasn't in love with me. It wasn't possible! He had just met me!

"I am in love with you," he told me passionately, "Love knows no time and boundary, I know that we met for a reason," he said, holding me close to him, he didn't even care when I reverted to my demonic form by instincts, "We're meant to be together..."

But before I could even pull myself off him, we could hear a knock on my door. Our heads automatically snapped to the door. "Amie, baby, please open this door," Edmund said from behind the closed door.

Josephine went towards me in an instant, "Edmund!" she whispered urgently. We looked at Robert whose eyes went wide in confusion.

My problems had just escalated to its highest peak.

***

I wrenched myself from his arms with newfound strength. "Amie?" Robert asked me in a shocked broken voice.

"Rob! You must promise me that you won't show yourself! Hide! OK?!" I said to him in a hysteric whisper, "Edmund would kill you if he finds you here." I told him, I didn't think that it was worth mentioning to him that if Edmund found him there, the chances of me gaining Edmund's trust would be nil. I pushed him to the balcony and locked the door from inside. He knocked on the glass-paned door but I shook my head at him, "Please Rob, if you value your life, please be quiet and stay hidden!" I closed the transparent-looking creamy-white curtains harshly, leaving little gaps at the centre and at the ends of the curtains.

I would have straightened the curtain properly but I didn't get enough time as Josephine opened the door and flashed Edmund a cheery tight-panic-stricken smile. He entered my room and looked at me.

"See you later, Amie, Edmund," Josephine said quickly and then with a flash, she went out from my bedroom and shut the door. I looked at her with surprise, my mouth hanging open, how could she leave me alone with him?

Well, technically, Robert was there but Edmund wasn't supposed to know about it and I planned to keep it that way.

He stood at the closed door. "Amie," he said softly, looking at me. He went towards me and touched both of my hands.

I seemed to have buckets of spare tears since it seemed to fall so easily nowadays. I flung my hands to his neck, embracing him very tightly, never wanting to let him go.

How could I have been so blind before? How could I miss out the answer that was all along in front of me?

"I'm sorry Edmund," I cried on his chest, he was much taller than me. "I love you, I realized that a little too late."

He held me close, his hands caressing the back of my dress. His chin on the top of my head, "I'm sorry," he whispered to me, "I love you very much too," he cupped my chin and then looked into my silvery-blue eyes, "And I still want to marry you, Amie, I love you more than anything in this world. We're not perfect creatures, baby, we're bound to make mistakes sooner or later and for that, we ought to be given a chance to be forgiven and forget."

All thoughts faded away as he bent down and kissed my forehead. His hands ran down on the sides of my arms, tangling our hands together as our lips met. It was as if the glowing ember inside us exploded and burnt high inside our demonic souls. He groaned softly as our lips separated and then entwined together in a passionate lip lock. Our tongues danced together as our hands let go from one another and started to explore each other bodies.

His left hand followed the lines of my face as his right hand raised the hem of my dress and started to caress my bare thighs. I lifted my left leg to give him better access. I flung both of my hands to his neck and lifted myself to him, locking my legs to the back of his waist. His hands supported me by holding on my hips.

Our lips met once again in a seductive dance. I moaned, wanting more of him as he carried me to the bed, he laid me down on m back, tracing the centre of my cleavage down to my abdomen and then he claimed my mouth again. He left my lips for a second to take his shirt off. I marveled at the sight of his broad chest as I sat up straight to unbuckle the unjustified belt that separated me from worshipping his raging hard-on. His hands crept to my back, lifting up my dress as I tore my flimsy panties off, leaving me naked in front of his hungry eyes.

"Baby, we'll play nice later, I promise..." he rasped huskily, deep longing in his voice as he went on top of me. I gave a little uncomfortable giggle, remembering how our long and hot little foreplay had made my mother stumbled upon us. That was embarrassing and like he had said, it was a turn on but it wasn't something that I would like to repeat in the future.

His intense desires of claiming me was making me turned on than ever. He positioned himself on top of me, somehow I could hear a rasping and knocking on the door behind us but we were far gone in our passionate dance of seduction, the manor could burn in flames and we wouldn't have noticed it. Our skin rippled and reverted to our demonic scaly forms. I pulled him to me, kissing him hungrily, wanting every piece of him. I traced the small horns that protruded along the line of his spine. His skin felt hot against mine. He growled a bit, wanting me to know that I belonged to him, only him.

I whined when he positioned his raging hard-on at my entrance, teasing me, tempting me to raise my hips to meet his. He groaned, whispering a rough, "I love you, baby," as he plunged deep within me. I whimpered in pain as he tore past my innocence. He had finally claimed me inside out. He held on, wanting me to get adjust to his demonic size. My long perfectly manicured nails buried deep into his back, I could smell the iron of his blue-purplish blood. He kissed the lines of my jaw and then trailed down to the nape of my neck.

It wasn't until I responded and pulled him to kiss his lips that he started to move within me. He was gentle at first, slow deliberate strokes that seemed to make me go insane with desires. I grazed at his back, wanting more, a deeper and faster stroke.

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
545 Followers
12