Without Restraint: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling she came walking toward me and after she bent over, our lips sealed around each other's. Suddenly my mouth was filled up with an enormous amount of warm spit, which I swallowed eagerly. After about a minute of hot tonguing, her lips came of mine with a loud smack. Breathing hard she stood back up.

"I've missed you," she whispered. "I've missed your tongue in my ass; it's been itching since Thursday. But that will soon be over, because next weekend Ron will be going on survival camp with his colleagues in the mountains, and we'll have from Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon. You simply tell mom you'll go visit me with some good flics but instead of watching the movies you bring, we'll watch some hot porn movies I'm going to rent. Sound good to you?"

I was so speechless I could only nod.

"Okay, it's a deal," she giggled. "But until then the least I could give you is something for you to jerk off to for days," she said after which she took something out of her pocket. It was a pair of cotton panties.

"I wore this pair yesterday all day. And you can't imagine the monstrosities of farts I've let loose on these" she told me with a big smile on her face. I took the panties and turned them inside out. I clearly noticed a yellow stain of female juices mixed with a bit of piss, obviously from not wiping "sufficiently." Also a light brown stain, probably the result of a huge number of farts.

"Have a lot of fun with those. I hope they last you the week," my sister said.

"But I want to give you another taste of what's to come."

Sylvia took off her shoes and sat on my desk in front of me.

"Hurry, I have to get back down before they start wondering."

Immediately I knew what she meant, and grabbed her stocking clad feet. She wore brown stockings and the seam was running perfectly along the tips of her toes. Without waiting another second I took my sister's nylon clad toes in my mouth and sucked them like crazy. The whole idea of me sucking my sister's toes, added with the taste of the nylon drove me wild, as my sister groaned and curled her toes on my tongue. For at least a minute I sucked her big toes at the same time, until she stepped off my desk with a glazed look and fast breath, put her shoes back on, and after another drool kiss, left my room and went back downstairs.

I sat there for minutes, dumbfounded, wondering if this perverted incestuous relationship between me and my sister was really happening. All the things that filled my dirty fantasies are actually happening in real-life and I could hardly believe it.

Finally I became aware of my surroundings again and noticed the panties in my lap. I looked at its contents and brought the cotton piece of undergarment to my nose. I clearly smelled my sister's cunt and ass on them, and a faint odor of piss as well. The experience made me shiver violently and I had enough inspiration for 10 stories, so I quickly resumed my author ambitions. With my sister's dirty panties on my lap serving as source of inspiration.

Chapter 3

Saturday afternoon, 4 'o clock, and I rang the doorbell of a house in the suburbs in a certain city. After about ten seconds the door opened and there she was, in a bathrobe.

My oldest sister Sylvia was standing in the doorway clothed in a Bordeaux red bath robe, and looking from top to bottom I noticed the wore her favorite (and mine) nylon stockings.

"Hello sweetie. Come in quickly."

I walked inside and she closed the front door. I walked into the living room and saw the curtains were closed. This to me looked like a good idea since damn near the whole front of the house was glass, and we wouldn't want the whole neighborhood enjoying our incestuous lust. I sat on the couch and couldn't deny myself I was nervous. Sylvia came walking into the room, and after she stood in the middle of the room, he looked me straight in the eye and starting untying her robe.

And then there she stood, as I've been unable to imagine her n my wildest dreams. She wore the stockings, up to just above the knees. A white cotton pair of panties, partially pulled into the crack of her ass. And a white bra, clenching her large juicy breasts with all its might. It was impossible for it to conceal the shape of the big, stiff nipples, protruding through the material.

"There! This is how I'll be dressed for the rest of the time, or maybe dressed a bit more "casual." And I want you out of those damn clothes as well, until I see you in nothing but underpants."

I again looked her over, noticing her hard nipples almost poking right through her bra. In her crotch I noticed a damp spot, obviously she was leaking profusely from the snatch.

As my sister calmly watched me, I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, after kicking off my shoes. I pulled off my sweater and shirt, after which I pulled down my pants. Even before I kicked my pants away, I noticed my sister licking her lips, looking at the enormous bulge in my underpants. Finally I took off my socks, which also flew through the room. Now I was almost completely naked, and staring deep into my sister's eyes.

"There," she said, "now we can finally go all out and nobody to interfere."

Slowly I saw Sylvia walking toward me until she was standing right in front of me. She then crawled on top of me, knees next to my hips, sitting in my lap. I felt her soft ass sit down on my upper legs, her warm thighs pressing against mine. Her hands ran smoothly over my upper body, her face was right in front of mine. I felt her hot breath in my face as her eyes penetrated mine with a deep stare.

"Tell me, Tony," she whispered, "what would you have me do first?"

I tried to think, and said: "Use your tongue."

"Where?"

"Anywhere you want."

I then watched her bend over a little bit, and felt her hot breath on my left nipple. I shivered as I felt her tongue slide over it. She tickled my nipple with the tip of her tongue, pulled back for a second, and pressed it back against it, this time coating it with saliva. I felt a drop of warm spit slide down my chest over my stomach, only to see my sister take my nipple between her lips and suckle it. At the same time she held her head sideways, and looked up, straight into my eyes. She had a sweet smile as her mouth was open and her tongue, covered in white foamy spit, circled around my nipple. The connection between us was already intense and would become even a lot more intense. By the end of the day we would be each other's sexual slave for always, without the slightest feeling of shame or taboo. My written story had brought out a feeling of incestuous lust in my sister, she previously had never been aware of. How could anyone, especially her own younger brother, be this hot for most personal and intimate body parts: her pussy, her toes, her asshole?

Never again would she view her asshole as just a hole to shit from.

As Sylvia thought about this, she sucked and lightly bit my nipples, and in between her legs she felt my dick grow and grow, and nestle itself deeper into the crevice under her panties, even though two layers of cotton were still separating our sex tools.


I looked at her soppy tongue, and let my hands roam through her brown hair. I held her head between my hands and said hornily: "Fuck my mouth with your drooling tongue."

Her head came up faster than you could say "spit" and I felt my sister pressing her sticky tongue between my lips and starting to fuck it with her female spit-covered tongue. Sloppy, squishy sounds were accompanied by loud groans from brother and sister as torrents of saliva slid from my lips to my chin. Our mouths were completely connected by a thick layer of drool. Meanwhile my hand was slipping down her back, and into her panties. My index and middle finger slipped into the sweaty crack of her ass and were roughly rubbing at her poopchute. The tips of my fingers were poking at it a little, as if to loosen her nether entrance up a bit.

My sister's lips came off of mine, and pulled several strands of saliva with them as she started yelling.

"OOOHH, your fingers always feel so good on my asshole. Yeah, like that. Rub your fingers over my shithole. Harder."

My free hand now slid over her stomach upwards until they slid over her tits. I squeezed her spongy breasts and the tips of my fingers slid over her nipples. Sylvia unstrapped her bra and at once her big juicy breasts dropped and bounced loose. I ogled her large aureoles and started drooling.

"Suck my tits."

Off course I happily obliged. I fastened my mouth tightly to one of her breasts and suckled the big nipple. Meanwhile my free hand had slipped inside her sodden panties, in the front. My fingers slid through a very moist and warm bush of pubic hair and were almost immediately sucked into her searing hot, drenching slit.

"Oh Christ, Tony. Finger my holes. Finger fuck my cunt. Finger fuck my ass. Stick your fingers in your horny sister."

The squishy sounds were loudly audible as I furiously pumped my fingers in the red hot holes of my oldest sister. Her juices were oozing down my finger over my hand and my other finger were slipping into her butt more easily, courtesy of the anal juices there. Like a bitch in heat (which she was) Sylvia rode her lower body over my lap.

"Is this what you've been dreaming of," I asked her hoarsely, barely able to catch my breath, "Or were it my stories that drove you wild?"

"I've always secretly fantasized about fucking family. But when I read your story on your computer, I knew how you thought of me, and I got instantly wet thinking about doing those things with you for real. And now I am."

"And? Is it what you hoped it would be," I asked her rhetorically?

"Better. There is no better, hotter sex than sex with family. And now that I know I won't have it any other way. Now take your fingers from my pussy and ass, I wanna have me some of that lovely, juicy cock of yours.

With a loud slurp my fingers came from her cavities, and my hands from her sodden panties. She stepped off of me and kneeled in front of me. Her warm hands slid over my thighs and I looked at her face between my legs. She stared me straight in the eyes, when she suddenly slid her tongue over the lump in my underpants. Her warm tongue made my cock leak even more rapidly, and a large wet stain appeared in my underwear.

"Do you like it when I do this," my sister silently asked.

"I love it. Your tongue feels so hot."

"Lift your legs and spread 'em," she replied.

I lifted my legs up and spread them. Sylvia then suddenly pressed her face between the cheeks of my ass and I felt her warm breath against my crack. She circled her nose against the spot where my anus should be, and then started inhaling loudly.

"UUHHMMMM...Your ass smells so fucking good. I can hardly wait to see it...and lick it...and suck it," she moaned hotly.

The thought of my sister sucking my ass in just a moment was driving me nuts, but not nearly as nuts as when I suddenly felt her dragging her spit soaked tongue upward between the cheeks of my ass, over my underpants. Her warm, wet tongue went through my crack, till over my nutsack. I reached out to run my fingers through her brown curly hair, to grab her by the back of her head and pull her face tightly into my butt. I humped my ass from side to side against her face while her tongue just made the stain bigger. She then bit gently into each cheek, and circled her tongue on them. Then she grabbed my underpants, and pulled them up, so they came off my ass and went around my thighs as my legs were in the air. My cock was still mostly inside the underwear, but the crack of my ass and everything in between was widely exposed to the leer of my sister, who didn't hesitate to closely inspect my asshole.

"Jesus, such a horny looking asshole," Sylvia moaned without ever removing her glance from my dark hole. Then she looked me in the eyes again, and proceeded.

"I wonder how that delicious looking brown shitter smells."

"Well then why don't you take a good whiff of it," I answered my sister with a tremor in my voice.

"You can bet your hot ass I will," my sister said, after which I saw her face disappear between the cheeks of my ass, now without underwear, and I felt how she squashed her nose tight up against my sphincter. The feeling of my sister's nose pressed against my butthole was all consuming to me, and when I felt how she suddenly started snorting at my smelly asshole, I had to keep control of every atom in my body to not cum like crazy right then.

And then, as she looked me straight in the eyes, I suddenly felt her warm tongue lap at my pucker. Her warm, wet tongue slid up and down across my anus and I felt my sphincter getting smeared with layers of her saliva. Sylvia moaned aloud and I moaned along.

"Wait a minute," I said to my sister so I could completely don my underpants and sling them across the room. At that point I pulled up my knees all the way and spread my legs as wide as possible. I felt my sister's hot breath across my entire crotch as she attacked it with her face again.

The difference however was that this time she didn't go easy on me. She literally assaulted me with her tongue. Roughly she dragged her drooling tongue from bottom to top through the crack of my ass. Her spit was seeping down between my butt cheeks onto the couch, and she buried the tip of her tongue forcefully into my asshole. She bobbed, or even pounded her head up and down and her tongue was making lewd squishing sounds as she drilled deeper and deeper each time. I felt how my sphincter lost the fight to her ever-violent tongue, until she got so deep she had to open her mouth wide to squeeze in the last part of her tongue. It sloppily squished inside, and came back out with a loud, nasty slurp. Minutes flew by as my sister continued fucking my ass with her ravenous tongue.

At one point she pulled her tongue from my butt and I noticed her tongue was covered with streaks of anal grease.

"Your ass is mine," she lisped, "All mine, for ever. I'll eat it raw. I'll suck out every drop of ass juice."

Her fingertips slipped over my pucker, thus further lubricating it with her spit. Suddenly I felt one, then a second, and finally a third finger being shoved in my ass, and pushing in and out.

"Suck it," I moaned as I looked at her. "Suck my ass. Stick in your tongue and suck my asshole."

Sylvia pulled out her fingers, and immediately stuck them into her mouth to slowly suck them clean as she made eye contact.

"Mmmm...finger licking good."

Then she dove face first into my crack again and I felt how she drilled a pointy tongue all the way in my ass, until she couldn't get any deeper. Then she closed her lips over my pucker and started sucking and slurping away. Moaning and smacking her lips Sylvia sucked my ass as she kneaded my cheeks. I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her face even tighter into my sweaty crack. My hole was getting increasingly slippery by the saliva that gushed out my ass with each invasion of her tongue.

This went on for minutes until she got out of breath and her tongue "popped" out of my asshole. A tongue yellow with anal juices.

Suddenly, without noticing it myself, a torrent of gas built up inside my bowels, and forced itself out my shithole with enormous noise and fragrance. A farted thunderously, straight into my sister's face. She looked at me with great eyes, pleasantly surprised, not at all disapproving of my nasty deed, or my penetrating gas odour for that matter.

"I take it that means we're even," she joked, and to finally this chapter of our evening, lapped once more at my still smelly anus.

What an adventure! And we had hardly even begun...

Chapter 4

Our lips were closed around each other's in an airtight seal. Our tongue were slipping against and around each other's, my ass juices and her saliva sharing and mixing into a lovely perverse cocktail. Our bodies turned. At first it was me lying on the couch, but now it was my sister's turn to lie down and me to kneel down between her legs, my face close to her panty covered crotch. Her fantastic large floppy breasts were dangling from one side to another and up and down. The goose bumps had given her aureoles a delicious mouth watering appearance. Her once so virginally white pair of panties were completely sodden, drenched in her cuntal juices; the crotch was darker, stained as it was by the liquids. I grabbed my sister by the tits, and while squeezing I pushed her on her back. I then spread her thighs, and was instantly greeted by a sweet intoxicating smell of female wetness.

"Your cunt smells so fucking hot, Sylvia," I said as I looked at her. Then I pushed my face tightly into her soft, soaked crotch. I rotated my face into her mound until my entire face was soaked with her pussy juices. I inhaled the odor of her snatch and started lapping over her panty-covered cunt. With my tongue I felt the slit behind the cotton, and repeatedly dragged my tongue through this crease. I tasted her female beverage and immensely enjoyed the taste of my sister. The view of her sodden panties, pulled into both of her slits (the slit of her pussy and the crack of her ass) was making me dizzy with lust.

"Take off my fucking panties," my sister almost begged of me.

I grabbed the textile at the hips, and yanked it down her legs. As she spread her legs again, her dark brown hair covered cunt opened up like a rose. Her thick outer lips spread apart stickily, as did her wet inner lips, and her dark pink inner pussy features shone in the light, I noticed a drop of her wetness seep from her inviting snatch, into the dark crack of her ass. Her pink clit was prominently sticking out from under its hood.

"Stick your face in my fucking cunt and eat me out hard. Suck your sister," my sister cried out impatiently.

She spread her vagina wide open with both her hands, this way her arms pressed her already melonous breasts tightly against each other making them even juicier and bigger, and her nipples stuck out so erectly it looked like they would pop off and shoot through the air. She contracted her vaginal muscles and then released, time and time again, teasing me with her wet cunt.

I couldn't stand it anymore and dove in face first and tongue in attack. I rapidly and roughly lapped over her pubic lips, slid around her opening, through the forest of dark pubic hair, and then I proceeded to insert my tongue and tongue fuck her pussy violently. Accompanied by lewd squishy noises I slid deeper and deeper into my sister's crotch, until my nose was pressed flat against her mound, deep inside her moist bush. I tasted her juices and sniffed in the fragrant odors of her snatch. In between I lapped at her pink clit, but never long enough to bring her to an orgasm.

She reached out and grabbed my head with both her hands and pulled me tightly into her buttery crotch. She laid her legs on my shoulders, thighs against my ears, and crossed her legs around my shoulders and back and interlocked her feet. Her wet lips were squeezed around my mouth, against my cheeks, as I sucked her cunt.

"OOHHH JESUS. EAT ME. SUCK YOUR SISTER! DRAIN MY CUNT WITH YOUR HOT MOUTH! STICK YOUR WET TONGUE ALL THE WAY IN MY PUSSY. DRINK MY HOT HORNY CUNT JUICE...AAAAAHHH!"

I played with her rubbery nipples as I continued digging with my face into the valley of my dreams, sucking, slurping out torrents of my sister's warm vaginal drool.

I ate my sister out for minutes, until I grabbed her by the knee pits and pushed her legs up.

Her lower body rolled up and the cheeks of her ass spread out automatically in this position. Her meaty, wrinkled anus already winked at me, begging for my wet tongue. It looked so damn inviting. That puckered delight, purple in color, at least ¾ inch in diameter, surrounded by small brown hairs, I dove forward, pressed my nose tightly against it, and snorted hard at her asshole.