Without Restraint: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh yes, smell my ass. Smell it. She's all yours. For now and always."

I started lapping it like a thirsty pup, tasting her delicious shithole. I dug in the tip of my tongue, burrowing in her smelly pooper. And then I started fucking her ass orally.

Up and down my head went, in and out my tongue went, deeper and deeper. Sloppily it slid in, her arse sucking my tongue as I pulled out.

"Yeaaahh, like that. Screw my ass with your tongue. Taste my horny brown slit. Stick your tongue deep in my sucking shithole."

"Christ, Sylvia. You drive me wild with that kind of talk. I love to hear you talk like that. So hot and nasty," I told her.

"Oh yeah? That's good to know. I'll make good use of that. So I guess you'd like it if I told you to suck my asshole, huh? To stick your tongue all the way into my brown shithole, until it comes out brown? Maybe you'd hope to be able to taste some of my shit? Do you? Or maybe you're just hoping I'd let go of one of those hot, horny smelling farts straight into your mouth again. Would you like that?"

"I'd really like that. If you need to fart, just do it in my face. I just love that warm, steaming smell from your ass. I could cum just from that nasty shitty butt smell of yours."

"That's good, because I've got one for you right now," she said moaning, and after some pressure on her belly, she let go of a loud, but most of all intensely randy smelling fart, straight into my mouth.

"Mmmm," I moaned, "I always love those smelly deserts."

"Did my panties do you any good?" she suddenly asked.

"You bet. I sucked it clean in a day. Too bad it was squeaky clean so soon."

"Well, why don't you use the panties I just wore?"

I looked around to find my sister's panties, and grabbed them. I folded them so it was inside out, and just now noticed the yellow stain in the front, and the light brown stripe in the back.

As I looked my sister in the eye, I visibly slid my tongue over the brown stripe, only to stuff the entire area that had been between her butt cheeks into my mouth, and suck it.

"That's right," my sister cringed, "suck on my shit stain. Suck that shitty flavor from my panties."

"I just love to suck those brown stripes from your panties. And those yellow piss stains. If you'd let me, I'd probably suck the piss right out of your cunt!" I mentioned shaking with passion.

"Maybe I'll take you up on that later, but first suck that piss stain from my panties, little brother!"

I looked at Sylvia, and then stuffed the panties back in my mouth, only now it was the yellow part. I sucked it and tasted a mixture of female juices and piss. Not a strong taste, but strong enough to make me realize how perverted I had become.

"Jesus, that's so hot to see," my sister said. "Come and lay down on the couch," she said as the stood up.

I laid down and saw how she laid on top of me in reverse position. Her floppy big tits pressed flat against my stomach, and I felt her hair tickle my thighs. Her hairy, soaking wet and above all fragrant cunt hovered inches above my face. I still had trouble believing: I was looking straight into that brown haired pussy with those thick spread pubic lips, and the juicy snatch of my own sister.

Suddenly her snatch came down and pressed tightly against my face, to start gyrating there, drenching my face in warm, sticky cuntal syrup. My face was soaking from chin to eyebrows, and I started slurping on her slippery gash, my nose firmly planted between her butt cheeks. As I continued smelling her anal odors, my sister and I were sucking each other in position 69 for minutes, enjoying each other's tastes.

Slurping, sucking, lapping, drooling...

Chapter 5

Her mouth slid from my cock as she moaned: "Fuck me now, Tony. I want your big juicy cock deep in my cunt. Fuck your sister until she cums all over your fat dick, so my juices stream down your balls. Screw me hard and deep."

Sylvia stepped off and I moved so she could lie on the couch on her back. She spread her legs and pulled up her knees. I looked at her feet and saw the seam of her nylon stockings running along her toes; toes she teasingly curled.

I crawled toward her on my knees and put my hips to hers. My pole was resting between her warm, wet pubic lips and teasing her I slid it up and down between her flaps. My sister moaned aloud, as I simultaneously kneaded her meaty tits.

"Stick it in. Stick your cock in my pussy."

I put the head of my cock at the opening of her sodden vagina, and with one shove I slid into her womb without any problem, My dick was caught by her vaginal muscles, which started milking me. I bent over and started frenching my sister as I hammered away at her drenched slit. Her melons were squashed underneath my chest as our tongues slithered and sucked, and my cock squished. Time and again my nut sack pounded the crack of her ass, and our bushes mixed. Her cunt sucked at my shaft each time I retreated. I came back up to get a better view, and stare my sister in the eyes as I fucked her brains out.

"Grab my feet," she moaned. "Grab them. I wanna feel your hands on my feet."

I grabbed her feet, and used them to get leverage while I boned her.

"OOOH, FUCK ME HARDER...FUCK ME LIKE THE HORNY SLUT I AM."

My cock was pounding fast and furious, my balls hammering her warm buttocks, and her inner pubic lips lid inward along with my cock, and flapped outward as my cock retreated. I felt how my sister squeezed her vaginal muscles around my shaft. Meanwhile she kneaded her breasts as I grabbed hold of her stocking clad feet. I deliciously fucked my oldest sister as I felt her toes curl in my hands. The sight of my glistening pole shoving in and out of that hairy, hot pussy that belonged to my sister was incredible. The meshing of our pubes, my balls against her butt cheeks, the feeling of soft nylon in my hands. It was like a dream, only in was not.

"Is my wet cunt sucking your juicy cock good, Tony? Is my horny snatch squeezing your dick really nice? OOOHH GODDAMN IT... Suck my toes. Lick them, lick my toes, my stockings. Do something with them as you fuck my juicy cunt."

With my rod loudly pistoning into my sister's soaking pussy, I started licking at her stocking clad toes. I licked along and over the seam, and then took her toes in my mouth, and sucked loudly, smacking my lips. Moaning I suckled her big toe like it was a pacifier while my shaft kept sliding into her clinging slit, making nasty slurping and sucking noises. Meanwhile I continued squeezing her melonous tits.

I took her large nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and twisted them while my other fingers kneaded the supple flesh of her boobs. The goose bumps were plainly visible on her aureoles, and as a result she gave me an extra hard squeeze with her milking cunt. The soles of her stockings were soaking with my saliva, which ran fluently along her feet to her heels. Sylvia managed to keep her lust-ridden glare transfixed at my eyes as she also kept on fingering her ultra sensitive clit. Her dark pubes shone in the light of sweat and female fluids, and my cock was dripping wet of foaming cunt juices, which had formed a white frothing ring around my dick where it stopped inserting and started retreating.

Moaning, slurping, sucking, squeezing, my sister and I were on the couch in her house fucking like wild, unleashed animals that knew they would soon be extinct. Without any taboos, without limits...without restraint.

"Oh Jesus, you fuck me so good, little brother. I wouldn't know how to go without it anymore. I don't know how, but I'm gonna find out a way so we can keep doing this in the future," my sister groaned.

With this thought in mind I started pounding her cunt even harder. Simultaneously flashes of other family members went through my head, and the thought of making them part of this made me nuts with desire. Monica, my cousin, with whom I'd always shared a lightly erotic tension, and whom was now living outside the family because of a heated argument with her parents. And my niece Tamra, only 15 years old, nearly 16, whom I had seen develop into a blossoming young woman lately, her tits growing, her ass getting more succulent. I remember a few years ago she was walking around in the living room dressed in nothing but a sweater and panties, which were pulled into the crack of her ass. I had to restrain myself beyond belief not to keep my eyes on that lovely crack, soon she'll have an age where at least the age isn't the main concern.

I decided to put even more effort into it, if humanly possible, knowing (thinking) it would probably never happen and that I had to be counting my lucky stars I was wildly fucking my sister right now, who to my greatest fortune, catered to every wanton fantasy I had. We looked into each other's eyes again, and breathing hard we fucked on. I tasted her toes, squeezed her tits, and let my cock be drowned in her sea of cunt juices.

Chapter 6

The heat on my throbbing cock seemed to blister my skin as I kept on hammering my sister's cunt to the balls. Hard pounding sounds shamelessly echoed in the room; sounds of my balls battering the sweaty crack of my sister's ass. Her milking, sucking snatch pulled in my cock, and wouldn't let go if it weren't for my force to pull back and shove my meat back inside her hot horny cavity. We breathed into each other's faces, and her warm breath felt great to my face. Her eyes betrayed pure unrestrained lust, and I could just shovel it off in the truckloads that she had never been this shameless and uninhibited in her life. It was as if I had created a purely sexual monster and she was getting me in ways I could only imagine in my wildest dreams. Her tongue, loaded with warm, sticky saliva, slid between my lips and she transferred her spit to my tongue, where our drool mixed up into a frothy concoction. With loud slurping noises we sucked each other's tongues. Meanwhile her hands were firmly grabbing my ass cheeks, until she brought one hand to her face, wet her index and middle finger with saliva, and then used them to smear her mouth liquids into the crack of my ass. Her fingertips slid over my little brown hole and started massaging her drool into my asshole. Then I felt her middle finger sliding into my anus. As if stung by a wasp I yelled out loud. I pounded my cock into her noisy cunt to the root, and when she added her index finger to my asshole I couldn't control myself any longer.

"OOOHH, JESUS, SYLVIA. I can't hold on any longer. I'M CUMMIIIINNG."

"Cum for me, little brother. Squirt that delicious fuck juice into my buttery cunt. Squirt it all into me."

Sylvia began finger fucking my asshole with her fingers as I blasted my load into her sucking pussy like a canon.

"Ooooh yessss. I can feel you squirting inside of me, baby. I can feel your cock squirting in my cunt. I feel your hot cum shooting in my slit. It feels so good. Just keep shooting off in me."

Load after load I shot off in the milking cunt tunnel of my sister, until I had completely emptied my balls. As I slowly laid down on top of my sister, gasping for breath, I felt my sensitive cock softening inside her sodden pussy.

We puffed some more while I kept my dick inside my sister's snatch. Her hands slid tenderly over my body, and slowly we came to rest.

"Why did you do that? Why did you have to finger my ass? Until you did that I could go on easily," I declared.

"Maybe, but not nearly as long as I want you to," she replied. "I want to go on the whole evening, and then the whole night. And for the things I have in mind, I need a brother who can start out fresh. Now that you've shot your first load, you can go on even longer. And in a little while we can start out with newfound stamina."

I was able to find the logic in her explanation. "Jesus, you're such a nasty slut," I said grinning.

"I take it you mean that in a positive way," she laughed. "But you haven't even begun to know how nasty I can be. You've opened my eyes, and my mind, and now I'm planning to go as far as I'm willing to go."

With my face resting between her lovely soft breasts, I started napping. But I knew my sister was not even close to being done with me, and she'd wake me when it's time. I never knew I'd ever wanted as much to be awakened as I did tonight.

To be continued as a later time.