Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 23

Story Info
At last.
4.5k words
4.71
18.2k
4

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers

Peter enjoyed Thursday's early morning swim, taking this time alone to plan the day. The air hadn't warmed yet and the water, though tepid, was refreshing as he floated idly awaiting Jennifer's arrival.

"Got cha!" Peter heard the shriek as two soft hands sent him to the bottom. Spluttering and coughing he surfaced to see Jennifer's face close to his.

"Jennifer, I love you so damn much it hurts, but that won't save you!" and he dived to catch her. Lifting her high against his chest he growled, "I do love you and I've been so bloody foolish."

"No, not foolish," she exclaimed, "just very, very patient and considerate."

She bent her head until their lips touched and she allowed her passionate longing to flow into him. Then, breathless, she struggled free. Shrieking, she fled for the poolside and breakfast. Her message was unspoken but clear.

Peter pretended not to have understood as they trooped off exploring yet again. He led the way with an urgency that surprised Jennifer.

In Arab Street, he seemed to be searching for something as he studied the windows. Surprised by the wealth of materials and the carvings on offer, Jennifer straggled behind until Peter led her into a shop heavy with incense.

He had caught a glimpse of something - made for her beauty. Jennifer was perplexed when Peter asked the Indian shopkeeper to produce his best saris. Those piled on the counter were for customers to examine but Peter gave them only a cursory glance. The one he wanted was on display in the window.

"Benares Silk," he demanded. His Tamil sisters had taught him well.

"These are the best, young Sahib... Now Sahib, this Sari." Taking one from the pile, he lightly draped it around Jennifer's hips. "It suits the young memsahib. Just right for her coloring - and feel the texture - the finest quality."

He paused, and clapping his hands, summoned his wife from the rear of the shop.

"What would you like to drink, Memsahib?" she asked.

They sat and accepted the fresh lime sodas offered by the Indian's wife who was totally surprised when Peter thanked her in Tamil. Politely, Peter listened to the sales pitch before laughingly interrupting, "And I'm a stupid Australian. This isn't Benares Silk!"

Fingering the sari, he continued, "And this isn't gold thread. A Hong Kong factory produced this sari. Sorry." Peter began to make his way towards the entrance.

"If the Young Sahib would like to see..." The shopkeeper and Peter repeated the pantomime until Peter demanded a shirt and removed his. The shopkeeper's wife, seeing Peter's back, shrieked and the shopkeeper went seven shades of white.

"Sahib, forgive this poor, ignorant man. We do not sell shirts but if you wait a moment a shirt shall be here for you."

"Yes and I want a jeweller. Not some salesman from the Pasir Malam(night market) either."

The shopkeeper reluctantly produced the sari from the window and the haggling really began.

The purchase of the sari included the buying of a choli and a pavada. When Peter demanded the shopkeeper's wife teach Jennifer how to wear the blouse, the petticoat and the sari she took Jennifer to a room at the back of the shop.

Ashi, as he called himself, commented, "The memsahib will look beautiful. You've chosen well. However, you'll need something special to match her beauty."

Peter allowed Ashi to lead him next door to a tailor where he selected an off-cream material for a featherweight suit. His purchases included a dark brown shirt, pale cream tie and new tan shoes. With the measurements taken, Peter warned the tailor that he would be back the same afternoon to collect his purchases.

Feeling very pleased with his devious surprise, Peter returned with Ashi to see Jennifer rejoining them from the back of the shop. Her red hair down to her shoulders, and her right arm hanging free of its folds gave the sari life. She walked with such grace that the sari swished in a sexual benediction. Peter's heart stood still while Jennifer's face betrayed no emotion as she silently studied Peter's eyes.

"My God, Jennifer! If only you could see how beautiful you look! I'd whistle except that my mouth's gone funny. Quick, change out of that before I run amok."

She skipped into his arms. "Peter. You spoil me."

When Peter asked that Ashi's wife deliver Jennifer's clothing to Raffles, he was adamant that she be there to dress Jennifer by 7pm.

They returned to the hotel early in the afternoon when the steamy heat had sapped Jennifer's strength. She knew that the evening would be special and was grateful that Peter was content to hold her.

"Sleep well my love. We'll paint the town red tonight. While you sleep, I'll have a swim. Remember, this heat means I'm home."

She was already drowsing when he left.

It was easy in Arab Street to have a shave and a massage before going to the tailor's for a fitting. Dressed in the new clothes, Peter looked in the mirror to see a well-dressed almost handsome, tall, muscular Australian male. From there he returned to Ashi's to check the sari had left and to see if his order from the jeweller had arrived.

It seemed to take forever to get back to Raffles in the traffic and to start knocking on the door of their suite.

Slowly Ashi's wife opened the door. She stepped back to reveal Jennifer whose cool green eyes were pools for Peter to drown in and he could only suck in his breath in admiration of his wife's loveliness.

Finally Peter could speak.

"Mrs. O'Brien, may I have the pleasure of your company this evening?"

The emerald earrings hung from her ears. The emerald pendant lay low in the dip of her choli, which modestly revealed the tops of her breasts and the shadowy suggestion of her cleavage. The pale green sari with its gold brocade border enhanced the color of the emeralds and highlighted her beauty. Gold sandals peeking from beneath the hem of the sari told Peter she had done some shopping of her own.

"I don't know what my husband will say when he finds such a handsome, well-dressed stranger in our room." She turned Peter around. "Who was your tailor, Peter, you look terrific?"

"By the way, I found this in the corridor and I thought you may as well have it, but I don't know how you'll explain it to your husband." Grinning, Peter carefully took her right arm and fastened the emerald and diamond encrusted bracelet to her wrist.

"The card in my pocket reads 'To the most beautiful woman in Singapore', but I can't give it to you in case your husband reads it."

"It's magnificent Peter. How can I ever thank you? What can I say?" In reply, Peter's eyes flashed a very strong message and Jennifer blushed furiously.

Jennifer's coloring and the ease with which she wore the sari brought stares and murmurs of approval as they made their way down the broad staircase and across the crowded foyer to the nightclub.

The crowd watched their entrance and Jennifer felt most self-conscious as she glided across the floor, clinging tightly to Peter's arm, to a table close to the stage and the dance floor.

Their evening, however, was brief as the excitement of the past few days caught up with them and they felt too exhausted to remain. Together, they returned to their suite.

After sliding the drapes back, Peter opened the shutters wide so the full moon of the tropics lit the room. Deliberately and purposefully, he removed Jennifer's jewellery and placed the pieces on the writing table.

Jennifer's mind relished the fact that tonight they would become one. Her body melded to his and the sweet passion as they began to kiss was electrifying.

As his kisses rained down on her, intensifying their passion, Peter gently put his hand to her shoulder and began removing the sari until it lay as a silken pool at their feet.

"Ohhhh..." was the moan that replied to his action.

He unbuttoned her choli and bent low over her, caressing her breast and stomach with his lips. Still he kissed her as his fingers gently slid her blouse and pavada from her body and they slipped also to become part of the silken pool.

Her heart was pounding and she was apprehensive, but she truly wanted Peter.

Standing upright and looking into her eyes, hungrily he slid his hands over her flat stomach and her full, round breasts still confined by her lacy bra.

Jennifer reached up and began slowly unbuttoning his shirt, then removed his trousers. She threw them to the side, and they became part of the discarded clothing.

Without Realizing, they moved closer to the bedroom.

His skin felt exquisite against her. She ran her fingertips lightly over his back, tickling slightly as though she were playing a piano, raising goose bumps all over his body.

Sighing with pleasure, he buried his face between her milky white breasts, nuzzling the warm valley between them.

Her hands slid up his back and into his hair. She held his head between her breasts while he licked and kissed her tingling flesh. His body was hard, ever so muscular... he was just, well, just Peter and he was what Jennifer desired.

He slid his hands slowly down her back and was aware of the heat of her skin, as if she were running a fever. Peter wondered if that was due to how much she wanted him, but didn't wish to interrupt their loving to think about it. His hands ran down her sides, caressing her while kissing every inch of skin, discovering ways to give her pleasure.

Her silken wisps of panties were soon sliding down her legs but Jennifer seemed blissfully unaware of the loss.

She moved her legs to wrap one around his body and tilted her hips upward, even though they were both still standing, hoping to convey how much she wanted to make love with him.

He pressed his hard maleness against her in response, showing her that he wanted her just as much.

As he undid her bra and it slid to the floor, Peter couldn't believe his eyes as before him were her beautiful breasts - adequately sized but with the shape and firmness usually attributed to smaller women. The nipples, hard and wanting, turned up and out as if begging for his attention - they were his - and his heart rejoiced.

Leaning forward, and kissing her neck, he paused. Lightly he bit and kissed her earlobes. This seemed to drive her wild and he locked that up in his memory for later.

As his hands cupped her breasts, he gasped his delight. They really were as firm as they had appeared. He kissed down her neck and reached her other breast, making a line straight for one of her perfectly pink nipples.

She moaned her joy at his pleasure of her nakedness. His first attention to her earlobes, throat and neck had brought her almost to a point of exploding, but this new interest with her breasts was quickly undermining her ability to stand.

She was shaky and could feel the ardor begin to override her ability to remain upright.

She wanted him now. The need grew within her until her mind, unable to cope, shut down and she began to slide to the floor.

Holding her tightly in his arms, Peter lifted her and carried her to their bed where he lay beside her, marvelling at her naked beauty.

Jennifer studied him, the green depths of her eyes flashing their message of love.

Rolling her onto her belly, Peter began worshipping her back, marvelling at the creamy, unblemished whiteness of her skin.

As if they were unsheathed claws, he dragged his fingernails across her shoulders then down her back to her hips, all the while whispering into her ear as she writhed under the delicious assault.

"Welcome, my love, to the Tiger's Kiss."

His lips followed his fingernails and the difference - the soft sweetness of his lips and the harsh reality of his nails - began to eat into her consciousness.

"My God, Peter what are you doing?"

"Worshiping you, my own sweet love." was the soft answer.

Jennifer's eyes flew open and she gasped as the kisses swept across her buttocks. His hands curled up and held her buttocks in awe before he sat back on his haunches to study her more fully.

The air was full of her fragrance, her need, as he leant down. Again, he nibbled her ear lobes.

She writhed and groaned her pleasure into the pillow as his lips kissed her shoulders and his hands continued their merry dance. Down her sides, to the outside of her legs, they pranced until they held her ankles.

Peter lifted one foot and buried his lips in the sole before beginning to suck on each toe. The worshipping of her body continued.

She tried begging him to stop but he refused to take any notice. The second foot gained his attention before he spread her legs and began an upwards slide of fingers and lips until he reached her inner thighs.

The softness, the heat and the fragrance enticed him and he used his head to nudge her legs even wider.

The thought of what he was doing and where he was, what he could smell and that her private parts were open to his gaze and his kisses were enough to make Jennifer's body arch into a bow as her body demanded more.

"Oh Peter, I love what you're doing to me," she murmured, shivering under his touch.

Rolling onto her side Jennifer pulled his arms around her. She lay still trying to regain her breath and her thoughts.

However, Peter wouldn't give up the pleasures of her flesh, even for a moment. Gently he rolled her onto her back and she lay there beside him, her legs open, her eyes wide and misty with love.

She wasn't worried. He was far too gentle to hurt her but she was still anxious of what was to come and hoped she would be as good a lover for him as he was for her.

Gently he bent to kiss her eyelids saying, "And you thought I was queer, eh? Remember that first night?"

She answered his words with a giggle and a slap on his bare shoulder, but then her eyes closed yet again, as he recommenced his assault on her senses.

He attacked her ears, then the delicate softness of her throat. Like a vampire, he seemed attracted to her sweet neck. Her shoulders called for his kisses but still he didn't stop.

He was insatiable and rolled on top of her to lie between her legs, not allowing his full weight to crush her.

Accepting the weight of a man on her for the first time, Jennifer threw her arms around his neck and lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist, begging him to take her.

His hard body was nudging at her soft entrance. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes, awaiting that first invasion. Suddenly her eyes flew open in surprise as he shrugged free of her legs and began a downwards slide until his lips and fingers were worshipping her nipples.

She gasped as his teeth gently rasped across first one nipple then the other before sucking them one at a time deep into his mouth. It was as though Peter was trying to consume her by sucking her whole body into his throat, but so gently she wished he would succeed.

Shyly she held her breasts to his mouth, demanding that he give them even more attention. With a sigh of disappointment, she felt his fingers replace his mouth that was sliding down across her flat belly to linger on her sex.

A quick kiss at the junction of her thighs and Peter's head was retracing its steps until he was kissing her once again. He rolled her onto her side and his fingers followed the downwards trail he had blazed with his mouth. They slid and danced their way down to her knees then traced a path up her inner thighs and across her groin as he whispered, "Just checking to make certain your legs join your body properly."

Jennifer was given no time to ponder over his remark. Her body begged that he touch her. She wanted him to investigate her even more. Yet she was incapable of saying anything.

She could hear soft groans of appreciation and soft begging moans in the room, and knew they were coming from her. Her eyes flashed open as two fingers slid across the lips of her secret cave and gently prised at the opening as if frightened of entering.

His fingers were wet with her honey.

Shocked, she watched as Peter sucked them dry of her sweetness.

"Sweetheart, you are so fragrant and sweet. I must have more."

His fingers returned to investigate her treasure, this time examining slowly, not pausing at the entrance but carefully exploring around and around her honeyed cave.

Each light touch brought waves of bliss to her. Arching off the bed, she kissed Peter even more passionately as the pleasure took control of her mind and body.

Peter once more began a deliberate descent, kissing first her breasts then her nipples. He slid lower to kiss her belly, making her jolt and writhe, much to his delight.

She shivered as his tongue and lips sent waves of sensations through her body.

It was as if he had wired himself to her mind.

Trying to lift her head Jennifer failed. She smiled to herself as his mouth reached her pubic region, but he avoided her sex to attack her inner thighs yet again. This teasing made her moan, but also made her want him more.

Finally, he gave into his desire and began to devour her. Starting at her wet opening, he stuck his tongue hard into her, tasting her abundant juices and making her exhale sharply. He used his thumb to massage her clitoris, allowing him a perfect view of her little love button. His tongue darted out and he began to pleasure her in earnest.

Jennifer couldn't believe what she was feeling.

Peter had just begun to worship her sex with his tongue and lips, and already she was teetering on the peak of orgasm. As his tongue began to flick her clit, she grasped the sheet and held on for dear life. He began to apply more pressure with his tongue, and she believed she was going to lose control.

Not content, he slowly slid a finger almost inside her.

She grabbed a pillow to smother her screams and she could feel her inner muscles begin to clench.

As if her clit were some delicacy, he licked, sucked and gently chewed it without a pause. True, she was delicious to taste but he wanted more.

Jennifer rode the wave of pleasure as Peter continued gently to savor her sex, both of them floating in a bubble of love.

She was a slave to her femininity.

Peter paused, lying still for a moment. He watched her eyes open before dropping his head to clamp his mouth yet again to her sex.

She groaned, "Peter let me rest." He couldn't hear her. His attention was on her delight and her legs were tight against his ears. Lapping her wetness, his tongue sucked her honey into his mouth, searching her honeyed cave just like his fingers.

Before she could gather her thoughts and speak again, Peters' mouth once more clamped on her clit and his tongue buffeted it.

She reached out to his face, brushing it lightly, overwhelmed at his gentleness and love.

Reluctantly she took his face in her hands and separated him from her sex. Drawing him up level with her own face, she kissed him, tasting herself on his lips.

She pushed him off her.

He complied, and she looked him in the eye as her hands went to his groin.

She rolled her tongue around in his mouth, causing his already swollen spear to jump against her leg. Quickly her hands clasped around his hardness.

Jennifer sighed aloud. That's what she wanted.

His little one was far from little and she began to wonder how she would take it.

Slowly stroking Peter, she kissed her way down his body, nibbling his nipples, blowing warm air over his belly and running her tongue momentarily over the base of his penis. Kneeling alongside his calves, Jennifer looked into his eyes seductively as she lowered her face towards his hardness.

Peter tried to pull her up but she'd have none of it.

"Jennifer you don't have to do that!" he remonstrated.

Ignoring his demand with, "Now it's my turn," she returned to the task in hand.

It was the sexiest thing that he'd ever seen. As she pulled back his foreskin with her right hand and studied his manhood with intense fascination, Peter gasped as he felt her hands on his hot shaft.

JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers
12