Witness of Desire

Story Info
Exploring your lover having sex.
1.1k words
4.24
32.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I definitely hear a noise. At first I thought it was just the TV...hard to tell with the water from the shower, but that was definitely a noise. I turn the shower off, grab a towel and blot myself dry. I slip on my orange night shirt and quietly slip out the door to see what's going on.

I slowly step out of the bathroom and glance towards the bed. The TV is on, but that was not what was making the noise. I see you. Not just you. You and a woman with long blond hair. You have her pressed against the wall and I can tell your tongue is deep in her mouth. She's wearing an off white sweater and a tiny black g-string. Your hand is covering one of her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples: I know the feeling and get wet just hearing her moans. I should go back in the bathroom and hide. I'm seriously thinking about it when you change positions and put your back against the wall. Your hands slip into her g-string and pull it down over her round ass. She kisses your neck as she grinds her pussy into your cock. You look at me and point to a chair. I sit and watch in silence.

Your hand returns to her cheeks and you pull her into you. I remember the feel of your hard cock against my pussy. I'm almost jealous, but I'm delighted watching the woman's face as she feels the power and heat coming from you. Your arms go underneath her sweater and slowly raise it above her head; freeing her breasts. Your lips hone in on her nipples. I can hear the sucking noise from my seat and want to see. Your hands travel across her ass; slowly removing the g-string as you slowly back her towards the bed kneading the flesh: spreading her ass so I can see.

When the back of her knees hit the bed frame you tell me to get on the bed. I don't want you to stop what your doing so I comply without questioning. You tell me to spread my legs; again I do. You lay the blonde woman onto the bed. Her head resting just below my tits and her naked form between my legs. I spread my legs further so her ass is against my wet pussy. Her arms go behind my back and you instruct me to hold them there. I do. Her back is arched, her nipples pointing towards the ceiling. You lean in and take one in your mouth. The view is great. You suck and pull at her nipple with your lips. She grabs at my back as she moans and I'm dripping in my own cream.

You take my hands and place them on her breast: coaching me to squeeze them. They are so soft, and the nipple is hard. You smile and start kissing your way down her body. You take her legs and open them, placing them over my legs. Your arms are resting on her legs and your hands on my thighs when you dip your head and run your tongue along the length of her slit. She arches even more: moaning in desire. I grip her tits tightly at the sight.

I watch as your face disappears in her pussy while your nose pushes at her clit. I know you're kissing, licking and sucking the outer lips. She's moaning hard. Her ass is squirming against my pussy. I play with her boobs; keeping my eyes on you: knowing, remembering, desiring to have what you're giving her. I glance at her face and see the ecstasy in her eyes. Her head goes back further and I know you're tongue just entered her. I feel her hips buck. I know your pistoning your tongue in and out of her wet cunt. Her moans are getting stronger. She's going to cum. You don't stop. Her grip on my back grows stronger as you lick the length of her slit one more time then suck her clit in your mouth. She cums with a scream of desire. I cum silently in awe of you.

She is limp in my embrace as you raise your face to look at mine. Your skin is shiny and slick with her juices. You look at my hands still kneading her tits; her nipples still erect with desire. You lean over her and kiss me deeply. I can taste her on your tongue. I'm lost in desire for you.

"More." she says.

"Yes," I say, "please fuck her."

You smile that devilish smile and I wonder what's going through your mind. I see your cock is in full glory and I'm torn with wanting to suck you or feel you deep inside me. How great it feels, but you have other ideas. You take the blonde's legs and lift them, telling me to hold them up. I grasp her by the knees bringing them towards her chest. You take a pillow and place it beneath her ass, then position yourself between her pussy that I have opened for you. You place your hand on her hips then look me in the eyes as you slowly stroke inside her. Deeper and deeper. With one fluid like plunge, you bury yourself inside her. Her body is pressed against my own pussy and you drive into her, your eyes never leaving mine. I hear her moan and unbelievably get wetter than I thought possible: at the memory of what it feels to have your massive cock pushing its way into my tunnel.

I look at her face an marvel at the intense look of pleasure. I can feel each thrust. Each grunt and moan makes my own nipples stick out more. I love the look on her face and you are now pounding her with wild abandon. I love the look on your face as you feel her pussy grip your cock. The muscles in your jaw start to clench. I know you'll be cumming soon. She's moaning that it feels, 'so fucking good,' and she's, 'going to cum'. I place my hand on her clit and give it a flick with my finger, sending her over the edge. I feel her hot cum slowly start to run down my finger. I watch with fascination. You grab my head and pull me up to look in your eyes. That muscle in your jaw is firm as you're about to blow. You give her one more deep thrust. I know your buried to the hilt and your cock is touching the back of her pussy. You give me a tongue searing kiss as you shoot your load inside her. Then you slowly collapse over her body. She wraps her now free arms around you. I lean back breathing heavy, giving silent thanks to what you allowed me to witness and share with you.