Witness Protection Ch. 08

Story Info
Marriage crumbles as Tom makes plans for sex with...
3.9k words
4.13
25.4k
1
1

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom lay awake for another hour or so. Jennifer fell asleep shortly after but woke up earlier then she anticipated because deep in the back of her head were visions of Tom and her spending all sorts of time with one another.

Tom woke up about 45 minutes later then Jennifer, decided to shower, and ate a small bowl of cereal for breakfast. It was only 5:15 in the morning. After getting the paper, he walked out to the back porch, and sipped on a well needed cup of tea to jump start his day.

Looking out at the yard and then houses in the block behind him, he saw lights begin to switch on in Robin and Chucks house and the neighbors next to them too. Chuck was upstairs from what he began to gather as Robin was standing downstairs in the kitchen window. The bathroom light upstairs was still on but Robin started looking out her window from the kitchen. Tom waved at her. She looked waving with a hidden hand slightly in front of her chest as if she was trying to hide the fact she was doing it. He figured she was paranoid that Yvonne might see her do it or even Chuck.

He waved again at her with a bigger smile and a more noticeable wave. Her head turned to her left, then to her right like she was making sure Chuck wasn't around to see her return a wave. Finally she smiled from what Tom could make out and waved more noticeably. A sense of relief came over her from the look of her smile.

Regardless, the potential hint of romance would be put on hold for a while since Chuck and Robin were embroiled in a marital argument and issues had to be resolved from what Tom found out later on. Neither should, would or could pursue any fantasy they had for the other until other relationships Tom was pursuing could be put in order and managed better.

He heard the front door close. That had to be Yvonne coming home. Where she had been all night was beyond him other then she was with friends. All he was going to assume was she had a good time and the sex was good too seeing as it was after 5am.

Looking worn out and probably smelling like a whore house he figured if his sinuses were better and they weren't, he knew remnants of last nights outing wasn't from them having sex together. He had no desire to cuddle or even have a kiss and tell session with Yvonne. She was worn out. What she did with whoever wasn't of any interest to him and she wasn't discussing it with him anyways.

Part two of a separation between Tom and Yvonne was possibly commencing. Neither knew it at that point but somehow it flew under the radar as both went about their business as if nothing happened.

Yvonne said "Hi" in a friendly tone and not "Hi honey or Hi Tom." Tom simply "Hi Yvonne." He didn't say "Hi honey how was your evening?" Both usually opened up to the other and always discussed what was going on. It never mattered, they always did that. Yvonne got a cup of tea, headed upstairs to shower to douse, scrub, and cleanse her body. Refreshed with hair and makeup done, she walked downstairs in a low cut cowl neck top hoping to impress Tom. She hoped some communication might surface between them and sweeping last nights activities under the rug might help.

"Hi honey" said Yvonne walking to kiss him on his cheek and he let her, "how was your night? What did you end up doing?"

"Me, what about you" playing off that question calmly, "who is coming in at 5 or so in the morning" laughing in a subdued voice. "What was so exciting that brings you in this late, not that I'm your daddy and you have to tell me?" Tom was trying to be subtle. He didn't want any arguments. He was guilty somewhat because he was sneaking around with Jennifer although each agreed they were seeking out different 'love channels'.

"Well after going out last night, we went to a club, danced, and had way too much to drink. I had or we had too much Thomas. So I took a cab with Del back to her house and we fell asleep until this morning. I called for another to pick me up and it dropped me off where I left the truck. What about you?"

It turned out to be a civil conversation. It was a fact finding discussion on both sides. He was curious and so was she but both felt some hint of jealousy. Within both were embroiled in a battle to accept their fates with the other ones choices. Yvonne thought she loved her husband but wanted to change the conditions of her marriage vows and Tom did too. Doors all over the place had unlocked for both.

Tom's doors had names on them as did Yvonne's. Oddly one door was a two way door. One door was open for business from both sides of the track and one woman for the same couple, but not at the same time.

Yvonne never knew the woman would have a thing for Tom and Tom never in his wildest imagination thought that woman would have any remote interest in Yvonne. That the woman had interest in Yvonne is partly the reason that she is what she is today. That story isn't as complicated as it sounds.

Tom didn't have much to say to Yvonne and was not going to be rude to her. Neither was Yvonne; she was not going to behave rudely towards Tom.

"Yvonne, if you are dressed that way to get my attention I suppose I should tell you my libido is saying to me "No thanks sweetheart."

"What, she exclaimed your libido is telling you what? She laughed and continued, oh hell Tom, you should know I'm sexed out and I guess I'm feeling sexy because I'm all sexed out. She wasn't all sexed out in fact. Truth be told, she was hoping he'd have sex with her to make up for her guilty feelings. She spent a romantic evening with Del and another woman. In fact they went to a quiet fun night club which is known for its lesbian and bisexual affairs. She had a thrilling and romantic experience dancing with the two of them and others too. Other doors opened up for her last night that opened her eyes to thrilling sexual opportunities she'd never tell Tom about. "Oh you know what, when I was out, I saw that woman you said you knew from the store. I couldn't place her until later on but I knew I knew her from somewhere. I assumed she was with someone but who knows who that was. I guess she was in having a drink at this bar. In a hotel we were at."

"Oh yeah, he said, umm what is her name? I don't remember" Tom answered her innocently. She believed every word he said.

"I'm going to take my morning walk. Do you want to come with me?" She was not in any condition and said no thanks. She sat down and as soon as he left, she called her new friend she met through Del. They talked for about 40 minutes while Tom was out.

As soon as Tom was out, he checked his cell. Robin called and said he looked handsome and inviting. What a tease and a great way to jump start his morning. He replied it was only because a vision of a sexy angelic goddess stood before him in her kitchen window so early in the morning. "... and oh by the way, would you like to go out and neck for a few hours? You're a scrumptious piece of pie if saying that doesn't insult you."

As he walked, Robin called back laughing. She was off already at the grocery store and got his message. "Ohhhh Thomas, you make me drool and I don't mean orally dear. I am sure you know what I mean, hehehe."

"Oooohhh lala, Robin, you're not, hmmm speaking orally, hmmm? Well, well that is good! I'm a sap for a modern, contemporary who's not drooling and not orally. I'll be waiting by your van to nurse your medical problems, okay. It is okay if I misrepresent myself as a male nurse or a medical technician isn't it?"

Each laughed and hoped that something soon would happen like that. Tom did and realized he liked Robin a lot. However, things weren't right for the two of them. For the time being talking on the phone would have to do.

Robin was a bit turned on and of course being older and more mature it wasn't something she couldn't control as if a young 19 year old girl who wanted to run off and do herself somewhere, anywhere, or right there. Yes Robin desired Tom and did herself most assuredly. She did it at home, in her room, and with her door closed and locked. Not even Chuck knew she played.

Tom went on walking. He didn't hear from Jennifer and called instead to leave a nice message. Forgetting to charge up his cell, it went dead on him. He'd get a message she left later on. Interestingly, up walked Karen behind him.

"Good old Karen, after she said his name, how are you girlfriend? How are you doing? As usual, you look nice. I'm understating that too! Yes I am."

Karen was dressed in a summer walking outfit and as usual her tits were the main draw of her sport wear she put on. She knew it and was proud they were. It was easy to figure that out.

"You know something Karen, Tom said, I'm in a mood today. What about yourself, what kind of mood are you in? You know what? I hope it's a rather good one because I'm in a mood that says 'I don't care'. What I am trying to say is I'm gonna give you what I believe is a compliment. Your tits are outstanding. There I said it. I feel better for saying it. Yes, your tits, your magnificent tits are very, very..."

"Yes they really are aren't they? However, they can be a burden. They weigh me down. They'd weigh anyone down. I know they are large. They are sometimes too large for their own good, but I accept your observation as a compliment and I think since you are being forthright I am going to offer you a slice someday soon. Is that an offer or what?" Proud of herself, she turned her head while walking and smiled.

Tom realized he put his foot or in this case her tit in his mouth, which isn't bad; overall his social skills sucked that morning. Fortunately, she was in a mood and desired the attention, company, and her brother Gordon was not going to supply her with any of that. Who knew if she satisfied her needs in that respect? Most likely she hadn't taken care of any needs lately.

They walked together talking about anything under the sun. And she made sure everything was discussed. Seeing as his marriage sucked or so it appeared, he was game for any ideas that might come up.

"Tom, Tom, ohhh Thomas" she sighed while walking. "I do like you. I think it is apparent that I do. It is also apparent you like me. You find me intriguing. It's more then obvious that you find me, umm how do I say, sexy? Yes, yes you do. Well my whole being or maybe I don't know how to say this correctly is calling out for some attention. Would you know someone who might enjoy a delicate moment with me soon? I'm sure that you couldn't do that seeing as though you're married. To be truthful, I'd even consider a woman."

Tom turned at her in a moment of shock as though the first thought that came to mind was Yvonne and Karen together. Initially, he couldn't picture the two together but then as he looked at Karen and then back at the road as they walked he thought "Why couldn't they?" It wasn't as if he was supporting it but since Yvonne was involved with Del why couldn't Yvonne be that way with Karen? It was a possibility.

As they walked Tom let things slip. Somehow it didn't matter. Somehow due to his love for Yvonne, he wanted to support her. Somehow due to the attraction he had towards Karen, he wanted to see her happy. Somehow due to the nature of the matter, he was more then a little intrigued in the idea of his wife getting it on with his neighbor. Is it possible he could he be apart of that, well that idea hadn't crossed his mind. What did cross his mind was making Karen happy and making his wife happy. Weird as it sounded, he felt compelled to say something.

"Karen... I think I want to expose something to you. Umm, I'm going to break down and let you in on some things about me. Let me explain and stop beating around the bush."

"Tom, thinking he was going to confess unnecessary private matters she thought weren't her business, "nothing sounding that important as in the way you started off has to be explained to me."

"No Karen I do want to talk about something in depth. I want you to know things about me." They walked and headed outside their subdivision towards another neighborhood.

"Wow, this has to be pretty serious" reasoned Karen.

"Here is my life as it is in a nutshell. Yvonne and I have had a tremendous life together. She and I have been in love and we've had an awesome marriage as marriages go. Just listen as I go forward with this. I want to get all this off my chest and why not you. I mean there are a couple of others if not in fact about 5 that I'd tell this to but I feel I can say what I'm going to say to you also."

"Okay, I'll remain silent and listen."

"Yvonne and I have been married and in love for a good long time. We still love each other deeply, I think. Right now, our marriage is in flux. Right now we've chosen to explore new things that have interrupted our marriage. First, Yvonne and I have always had a romantic relationship throughout our marriage. We have always been intimate as intimate gets. The sex between us has always been superb. I know one doesn't just say that to another with some hesitation but right now I don't care. As far as that's involved, the intimacy that is, we are heads and tails above others. We know so much about what the other loves in sexual terms. I know exactly how she moves and visa versa. I know exactly what she loves when it comes to sex. I know exactly what she expects and what turns her on. She in turn knows exactly the same things about me."

"Anything, almost you can think of, excluding extremely kinky shit, she and I have done." They kept walking as Karen listened and kept silent. She was intrigued as hell. "Let me get to the point dear. Yvonne and I have begun to explore different channels in life." Yvonne had asked my permission after long suffering discussion to explore lesbian or a bi-sexual lifestyle as we try to maintain what we'd consider a great marriage."

"But things have changed Karen and not for the better. She was out last night with a new friend she's known for several months. But the reason I call her a new friend is that the new friend and her are sexually involved. That's hard to adjust to because Yvonne and I have had such a great marriage and all of a sudden, she and I aren't close. I don't want to discuss her private life involving her friend Del. I don't want to do that yet because I don't know the boundaries surrounding her conviction to this Del in relation to us."

"Thomas what are you getting at" asked Karen.

"Let me preface your answer with this. I'm not innocent in all this. There are four women in my life. First there's Yvonne of course. Obviously by deduction there are 3 others and let me tell you this, I am seriously attracted to them. At this point I'm not letting go or controlling my feelings for them. Obviously I'm completely attracted to you Karen too." Tom stopped, grabbed Karen's arm stopping her too.

"Karen I want to make love to you. I'm telling you this for two reasons or maybe three. First, I like you a lot more then you think. That's as plain and simple as it gets. Secondly, you need sex and that's as easy as it gets too. I'm going to add this as well. I've seen you out and around in various outfits and let me say this for a woman of your age, you are hott! You are one hott MILF. I'm not trying to be crude Karen I'm only trying to offer you a top of the line compliment. But as a MILF or hott MILF, I'd love to make love to your breasts and not once, not twice or three times, but often."

Quickly giggling, Karen replied, "None taken Tom. I hadn't heard that term or phrase in a couple of years when I was still with my husband. His young 'employees' called me that once. He got wind of it and well they are no longer with us. I admonished him for his compulsive behavior, he roughed me up, and Gordon beat the crap out of him for it. Due to the nature of that and that a contract was put out on Gordon's life, we turned in state's evidence against my husband and got into the Witness Protection Program. I won't go into any other details at this time."

"But, as I think about your offer, wow Thomas that is impressive. I didn't think you ever found me that sexy. Referring to my breasts especially, I always felt you saw them as too big; I've always felt that. Yes, you've complimented me, but I don't really recall anything referring directly at these" as she flipped her hands upside down and rested them against her mid-section underneath her tits.

"Wow that is a load of shit to absorb, ohhh man Karen! Let me finish what I was saying. "Yes I do adore your breasts and that is a fact. So now we are both aware of that, okay?" Both laughed with the other. They hugged in agreement of his attraction towards her breasts. "Okay, okay I've gotten my fill of them but don't tease me too much as I may want to grab them and be impolite here in the open. That's not cool!

"Noooo Thomas, grab them, twist them, feel them, or hold them anyway you feel and right out here in the open. I don't care if cars begin honking. Oh wait, maybe not. Maybe that's a bad idea. What if someone sees's us and snaps a picture and it gets out. Then I've blown my cover, haven't I?"

"Yeah that's true Karen and that wouldn't be cool." She asked me to finish up so we could head back. "Alright, this is what I've been getting at. You mentioned earlier that you want to express your need for sex, in so many words. You even said you'd have a 'bisexual intervention', possibly. In other words you'd have sex with a woman."

Yvonne wants that too and I'm offering this to you. Ask Yvonne out for lunch and hit on her. I'm doing this because I care about Yvonne's needs, our marriage, and I like you and care about what you desire too. It is as simple as that. Go to lunch with her, feel her out, and see how she feels about the possibility of being romantic with you. What do you think? Am I nuts?"

"Tom you are as fucking nuts as they come but, well I actually love that idea. I love the fact that she could want me. I love the idea that you want me too. I'd be having sex with both a man and his wife although separately, right?"

"Yeah, because I don't think I could ever do a three some involving Yvonne. Maybe down the road but not right now; either way in essence, this is a loving gift to Yvonne and a friendly gesture towards you. I hope it wouldn't backfire. Do you think it would?"

"I don't know but I'll do it on one condition." Tom asked what. "That you spend an evening with me somewhere and we have intimate sex with one another first. If we do, then I'll ask your wife out and see how that goes. Is that a deal?"

"Is that a deal" Tom asked. "Is that rhetorical question Karen? I'd be honored to spend an evening with you if not a complete day together somewhere. Let's figure that out. For now, let's head back. Thank you for listening. I sure would love to give you a kiss just for listening."

"Making love to me will be all the thanks I need Thomas. I am sure of it."

"Karen, Thomas asked, is Gordon going to get wind of this or have problems with it and what about your children too?"

"Gordon will take care of everything, okay" answered Karen.

The two of them headed back for their neighborhood and took a hidden path through some woods as a shortcut. When they got inside the woods, Thomas stopped and looked at Karen. "I really like your hair Karen." Then he kissed her and the two embraced emotionally. Their hands groped each other while their lips abandoned conservative applications. A passion mounted and mutual appreciation for the other developed.

After kissing passionately, the two withdrew from the others arms. "Wow, remarked Karen, we should come here more often. This is a great spot and I liked kissing with you! Why did we wait so long to do that?"

Thomas roared with laughter and hugged Karen. He then quieted and whispered, "Because we had to find out just how turned on we are going to be with each other. You are going to turn me on a lot when I think about that moment. When you and I make love it will be incredible. I'm sure of that. I only need one thing from you. Find us a great, secluded place with a private spa and private quarters and we'll spend time together there."

12