Witness Protection Ch. 10

Story Info
Tom finally gets his due with neighborly wife.
7.2k words
4.37
39.8k
2
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom sat at a restaurant eating all alone. He sat thinking about everything that happened between him and Yvonne. Pondering it all, he reflected how everything spiraled out of control. His marriage was all messed up. He knew he somehow loved the woman he married umpteen years ago, but nothing was the same anymore.

Sitting in a corner table against a large window, he stared out at the parking lot and completely lost in thought. The thoughts ran deep and hard through his mind. He was oblivious to everything else around him. He was in another world altogether. He thought about everyone, including his grown children and how they would be affected by all of this if and if they would need to know.

It all began with Yvonne's fascination with seeking out new relationships, especially with her friend Del, on down to his fascination and admiration of three women that included Robin, Jennifer, and Karen. He never intended for any of it to develop the way it did, it just happened.

Still he sat in his own little world in the corner waiting for his meal and in deep thought. 10 minutes passed and his server came up. The young lady distracted him.

"Sir may I get you something else while you wait sir? Sir, sir" but she noticed he was in a trance like state of mind. He was off in never-never land. "Sir, I'm sorry sir" as she touched his shoulder lightly. He looked around at her unexpectedly. "Sir I didn't mean to disturb you sir but is everything okay?" He nodded his head yes, smiled, and pardoned himself. "May I get you anything else while you wait sir?" He said no and thanked her.

He went back to thinking and looking out the window. The hustle and bustle of cars, people, and other activity captivated his thoughts now. Yvonne didn't burden his mind as much at that point. He thought about Robin for some reason. He wondered what she had been up too. He thought about Karen and if they had a chance of a relationship.

But somehow, he was adrift again in upsetting thoughts. "Damn that Yvonne! She has fucked up our marriage and my life. What the hell? Why, why did she do that?"

All of a sudden he was disturbed again. "Tom, Tom hiiiii Thomas, hello how are you" as the friendly woman touched his shoulder.

He snapped out of it and the smile appearing before him was a gentle pleasing one which was a respite for his worries he put himself through.

"Hiii honey, she said why are you here all alone?"

"Ohhh hi Robin how are you? Huh, what was that? Why am I here by myself? Oh heck I don't know. The shit's hit the fan I guess and I needed dinner and Yvonne was out doing something. I don't know."

Curious what he meant, she seated herself wanting to know what was going on. "Uhhh are you here with Chuck and the kids?" She said yes but they could wait a minute. He told her "Well I'm not going to go into everything. It could keep you here for a long time. Tell you what, I'll make a point of sitting down with you and bring you up to speed. How's that sound?"

"Ooooooohh, it sounds juicy; it sounds very juicy Thomas."

"Umm well I suppose from a gossip's point of view it is and I'm not looking create gossip. I'm looking for a shoulder to lean on and who knows what."

"Umm they are waiting for me but I'll be back in 15 minutes. I have a great idea possibly. I'll be back, okay?"

20 minutes later, Tom was eating his dinner and Robin came up and sat down. She gave Tom one of her dreamy looking smiles. "Hi sweetheart, I hope you're feeling a little better. Sometimes food makes a person feel better; it doesn't always do that but it can. Anyways, this is my proposal. First off what is your schedule in the next several days?"

Coincidentally Tom had to be in Illinois but so did Robin; how she figured that out that he was going to be there was beyond him. But he is always in Illinois for contractual reasons.

"Well Thomas, guess what? I'm obligated to be in Champaign for two days. I'm already certified in what I'm required to go there for. It's just that there have been a couple small upgrades on this certification; I could get them online. But I have an idea and I'm proposing this to you. Chuck's going to be out of town for 3 days. He's leaves Tuesday morning and he is not coming back until Thursday night."

"If you are up to it, we could meet in Illinois and spend two fun-filled days together there. Tell me what sounds good to you or if any of it works for you. Do you have any desire whatsoever to even explore what I'm getting at? In fact I'd love for you to stop over on Tuesday so we can spend a couple of days together here in town and on Thursday meet up again in Illinois. How does all that sound?"

"Phewwww ummm I think, uhhh it sounds awesome!" All hopelessness disappeared from his face. Tom had been waiting for an opportunity like that to spend countless of hours with Robin. Doing her at her house was maybe a little risky, but the idea of spending some quality time with a woman he's found desirable for eon's easily worked in his opinion.

"Yes Robin if you think that could work out and you don't have any reservations I'm game. I will schedule something in my planner which suggests that I'm out of town all week. Now a couple of things; well I'll work them out." "Robin, call me once Chuck leaves on that plane. Call me on my cell and if I'm available we can work out all the details at that point. Thanks Robin, I think you have just made my day. Thanks again sweetheart."

"It is my pleasure Tom. It is really all my pleasure as she winked. See ya soon" and she stood up, giving him a flirtatious wave and walked away.

Tom was in a great mood finally as he finished up his meal. His waitress came up and handed him his bill. He was out of line but didn't care. "You know what" he said to her, I've wanted to compliment you all evening."

She asked him what expecting to get hit on but smiling anyways.

"Those black slacks you are wearing, well you fill them out very well, and I've decided since you were so concerned about me earlier that I'm going to tip you double tonight. And I know I haven't a chance in the hell but how old are you anyways?" She told him she was 27. "Do I have a chance for a date with you anyways" he asked in a kidding manner.

"Ummm maybe, who knows sir I would have to get to know you first and well we could go from there. Would you like my cell number for starters?"

He was simply kidding around and never ever expected that response but took her up on it anyways. He patted her on her arm and thanked her handing her a 10.00 tip.

"Thanks for being a great waitress, uhhh Tina. Thanks again for being so nice." Things were looking up. She gave him her undivided attention as she took his bill and was congenial the whole time. Was she really serious about developing a relationship with a guy she didn't know? "Oh by the way I'm Tom. Nice to meet you Tina and I'll call you sometime."

Then he completely turned his attention to Robin and himself, having forgotten about Yvonne and his problems he was having with her. All he thought about was the upcoming rendezvous with Robin and a little about Tina.

"Hell yes this is sounding better by the minute. Hell yeah, it sure is! Now how am I going to get inside her house without any of the neighbors seeing me go in? I'm gonna have to figure that out by Tuesday morning."

After he paid he ran into Chuck as he was leaving. "Hey Tom is everything going okay? I mean with you and Yvonne is everything alright? Robin told me in so many words so the kids wouldn't understand that you and she are uhh having issues. Hey if you want to go out for a beer, I'm around until Monday night. But then I'm not back until Thursday. I hafta go out of town. But if you wanna go out and bullshit, feel free to call me too. Robin's out of town too on Thursday so you wanna come over, we can talk then."

"That's cool but I'm out of town this week unless something changes, but thanks for the offer. I'll call you later, okay?"

When Tom got home, Yvonne was waiting for him. She was in a happy mood due to being with Gordon earlier. But she was also worried about Gordon and Karen's serious predicament. How could she tell Tom about Karen and Gordon? Considering she wouldn't have known unless she was fucking Gordon. It had to due with their Witness Protection. She couldn't disclose to Tom how she found out.

Regardless, she wondered where Tom was which she did not have any right to know. She was still on an emotional high and easily ready to have sex again with Tom even. Not that night she wouldn't have sex even though her emotions were running rampant and she was possessed with ideas of more and more sex, he wasn't willing to satisfy her carnal desires that night. In his mind he believed there was no turning back. He still loved her but he didn't desire her enough to have sex any longer. He didn't know what it meant for the future but what he did know was that he was going to take full advantage of opportunities from that day forward.

"How are you Thomas" she asked in a playful tone. I've missed us being together what about you?"

"Ohhh I'm fine, thanks, and what about you? Are you okay? What did you do today?"

"Ohhh I went shopping, then had lunch, and I ran into Gordon. Something weird came up and he had to leave unexpectedly. It was weird, uhhhh, well uhhh, what I mean to say is we were talking and all of a sudden his beeper went off. He couldn't explain any details except to say he had to leave. Thomas, I think it had to do with their WPP. He frowned, as if he was scared, he hugged me, and he left abruptly. Isn't that weird?"

"You were out shopping for what?"

"Pardon me? What does that have to do with Gordon and maybe Karen too? Didn't you hear what I said?"

"Yep, I did and I'm worried, but what were you shopping for? Did you buy clothes or what?" "I'd love to show you, but will it matter if I do? What I mean sweetheart is I'm in a romantic mood" as she smiled and winked at him. "I'd love to show off everything I bought. Ohhh yes also, I bought some wonderful food too. It's tasty and delicious which might make for a nice intimate evening for us."

"Like what Yvonne" he asked abruptly. "What kind of food are you referring to?"

She said she wanted to show him.

"Then why don't you show me it and model the outfits you said you bought."

She was delighted and excited by the prospect that modeling her new lingerie, which she already modeled for Gordon, might get Tom interested and horny. Hopefully it would make her day. Getting back in his good graces, which she figured she wasn't in after everything that's happened, and showing off all the new lingerie she bought might do it for him. It would get him horny, which it actually did, and they would have an evening of pleasurable sex.

She brought out all the food items on a tray, turned on some music, which annoyed him because he knew what she was up to, and then she said she'd be right back. He didn't eat the food. He wasn't hungry. Then Yvonne walked out in a camisole with the see thru gown over it. At first, it caught him off guard and he liked it a lot. It gave the look of one horny woman seeking to fuck a lover. He initially was amazed at her tastes in the lingerie she picked out and his reaction showed it.

Knowing him as well as she did, she delighted in his response. She turned slowly allowing Tom a chance to see what he's seen a million times before, her sexy mature backside and her well preserved curves.

Her breasts began the tour of a wholesome body which he always loved even before they married up until the day she modeled herself.

"Ohhh yes, yes I know that look honey! Yes I dooooo! That's the same look I get when, well when we've been intimate with one another. Yes that's exactly the look I know. So how hard is your cock baby? Would you care to see something else? Hold on I'll be right back." She galloped away to change into something else.

"Damn, fuck, ohh shit she knows how to make me weak! No, be strong Tom, not this time, uh huh, not this time. She isn't going to win this time. Let her do her thing, but deny her! That's right, deny her what she wants!"

Yvonne walked out in another sexy piece and Tom's eyes blasted wide open, but that time he controlled himself better and he complimented her in it, and she knew something was a little off. She danced back in and put on another one hoping to persuade Tom into making a move.

He would not and she knew she was failing and was disheartened by his lack of interest. "Thomas don't these turn you on honey?"

"Yes they do Yvonne. They are awesome on you. As usual, you look sexy in them. Any guy, including me would be horny, and I am harder then a boulder, but guess what? I'm not giving in this time. I decided today that I've had enough and although I love you I'm not going to make love to you." "What, what but I thought, ummm I mean I thought by doing all this I could get us to be romantic so that we could safeguard our marriage we've had. I've loved this about each other."

"I, but he paused a few minutes looking her straight in the eye, I've come to the conclusion that although I do still love you and I probably will always have a soft spot for you here in my heart I do not want to go on living this way."

"Yes I do still love you. I think I always will, but guess what? I am no longer in love with you. God Yvonne, I can't believe I said that, but that's how I feel. I have thought hard about this. In fact, I thought about talking to my Uncle Charlie about this."

"What huh, what the hell are you saying? What are you talking about? How did all this happen or I mean, wasn't everything peachy between us? You know what I mean Thomas. You are the one who said you were fine with everything. And why would ever talk to your Uncle Charlie?"

"I never said I was fine with our situation or what you wanted. All I ever said was that I agreed to accept what you wanted. That never ever meant I was happy with it. Uncle Charlie is wise. He is smart and you know the bullshit he went through. Well he's always a pillar of support and wisdom. He's a smart, smart guy. I'm going to go see him sometime this week or next. I'm going to spend time with him. We are gonna fish and hunt. I haven't done that for a long time."

"Meanwhile, feel free to do what you want. Go on a trip, go out with Del, I don't care, whoever you please. I love you Yvonne and I always will, but I think for now, it is time we separate and rethink what we want in life."

"Huh what, are you crazy Thomas? Like do you mean it? You don't want to be married any longer? I can't believe that at all!"

"First, no I am not crazy. Also, I should say you do look awesome in those outfits. I wish things were different, I do, but I have to re-evaluate my life and my priorities. I made plans earlier today to spend some time this week, working on some overdue, unfinished business which needs attending to. I am going to be away this week and next. Next week is probably when I'm going to see Uncle Charlie. He will help me clear my mind."

"I never realized we were that messed up. I mean, I still see you as the same sexy and incredible man. I know we've changed. I know I have but I didn't realize Thomas that I broke up our marriage."

She felt horrible and regretful but perked up and said "You know what? I was invited on a trip. I said no because I felt too committed to our marriage and maybe I should go on the trip and see what becomes of it. What do you think?"

He asked if it was Del and she said yes. Yvonne said she was going to call her can make plans to go on that trip.

"Maybe that's a good idea. Yeah, maybe it will do both of us some good. Tom reached over and picked up some almonds and celery from the tray. They discussed more details as he poured another glass of wine for himself.

Before either knew it, a good hour passed and both had a couple of glasses of wine. They had snacked on the aphrodisiacs Yvonne bought that day. Each was feeling better then a little earlier. Tom did the unexpected. He drank a third glass down and said "Come here, sit down on the couch Yvonne and ummm let's make sure we are doing the right thing."

He wasn't upset as much as he was earlier. The wine eased his tension. He had no intention of doing anything intimate.

"Huh, why would I do that" she asked apprehensively. He said he didn't know, but simply smiled and invited her to sit down next to him. He poured another glass for both of them. He sipped his down quickly.

"Whoa Tom, slow down, you are gonna get 'spanked' drinking that fast." She meant he would get drunk.

Since he was drunk he let it slip out, "Spanked huh, by who you or Karen, umm or even Robin or who" and he didn't mean to say Karen or Robin at all.

Surprised what he said she came back and asked "Robin, what or how does Robin come into the picture? Do you have something going on with Robin I don't know about? Or what about that other woman from that store you talked to the other night, what about her? Do you two have something going on too?"

"Huh, what are you talking about" Tom asked not realizing what he unintentionally said. "What does Robin have to do with any of this? I mean, and he lied at that point, all I ever did was talk to her about some of my problems."

"Anyways, none of this is any of your business" becoming defensive with her. "What goes on between me and anyone else I think at this point is my business and not yours. Here have another glass of wine." He was slammed due to the wine.

He poured her another and she gulped down hers catching up with him. Ironic as it seemed anyone might wonder if the two were going have sex before too long.

"So Yvonne what did you mean when you said spanked? Were you planning something kinky with me? I mean we aren't exactly on best of terms are we?" He was not sure of anything.

"Even though you and I are on the outs were you planning something kinky regardless? Were you going to spank me huh? Well here" and he stood up, undid his pants, dropped them to the floor, turned around, and bent over saying "spank this baby!" He was drunker then she expected. But she laughed hard when he bent over to show his bare ass to her. It amused her. She had no intention of having sex with him.

"Whoa, whoa Thomas, whoooaa, this is getting way out of hand. You misunderstood me totally! I uhh never meant umm like us getting kinky at all. Uhh back up a little. You are way, way out of line. This is getting out of hand."

He felt good and forgot why he sat her down. He forgot what he was going to do.

But then he said "Huh, what the heck are you talking about sexy girl all dolled up in your sexy lingerie?" Then he reached forward and tried playing with Yvonne's tits but she stopped his hand before it touched her. Even though he was the one saying initially he was going to deny her sex he was the one trying to get sex in the end.

"Uh, uh, uhhhhh, no way, no how buddy bud! You are way too drunk! And we are not going there or anywhere unless I get some concessions from you."

"Huh, what the fucking hell are you talking about? Fucking concessions, from my own wife? Since when do we do concessions with each other? How many years have we been married? When did we start doing freakin' concessions?"

He was feeling good but everything changed. He wanted sex because he was drunk. She didn't want sex now especially in the condition he was in. It probably would have been worthless, sloppy, meaningless sex anyways.

Then ironically he realized what was going on and snapped out of it. He said "Nope, no way, what am I doing? If things were different Yvonne, maybe I'd let you take advantage of me with your wine and aphrodisiacs but nope not this time! Sorry Charlie, not this time."

She was bewildered and amused that he was behaving like he did. "This is messed up Tom. I'm cleaning up. Go to bed and sleep it off. Me, I'm calling Del. I'm going to spend time with her and friends."

12