Wives' Club, Progression Ch. 06

Story Info
Cathy describes her experience with two men.
1.8k words
4.19
37k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

"Okay," Cathy began. "I got there and this so-called roommate, Dave, answers the door. And he makes it pretty obvious that he knows all about why I'm there, you know?" Cathy paused long enough to give Tracy a look of disapproval before continuing. Tracy ignored it. "So anyway, he lets me in and I follow him upstairs and Tony's waiting in the living room. He says hi and introduces me to Dave. And then..." Cathy paused.

There had been some sort of vibe, hadn't there? She had sensed something, even though she didn't know exactly what it was. At the time, she probably thought it was just that Tony seemed to have told Dave why Cathy had come over. Who wouldn't be a little embarrassed? Standing in front of a guy who knew she was there to suck his roommate's cock?

"And then?" Tracy prompted impatiently.

"Well, and then.... nothing," Cathy shrugged. "We all stood there looking at each other for a long time. At least, it seemed like a long time to me."

"That's it? You just looked at each other?" Tracy sounded incredulous.

"Well, yeah," Cathy said with another shrug. "But then... well, Tony started to rub himself through his jeans. And then, well... Dave started doing it too. And they were looking at me... well, maybe like predators or something." Cathy took a deep breath and let out a sigh. The electricity in the air had been like nothing else she had ever experienced. Her heart had been racing, her hands sweaty and the adrenaline rush almost intolerable. She hadn't known what she wanted to do or what she would do. But the charge tingling through her body barely allowed her to stand still. And they had just stood there, rubbing themselves, letting the tension mount.

She tried to convey the feeling to Tracy , but her words sounded woefully inadequate.

"I just couldn't stand it," she said. "I wanted something to... to... happen or... something. Just something to break the... the tension. I could hardly stand it anymore." She took another deep breath and let out a long sigh. "It was... unnerving, electrifying, exciting and scary and... well, you get the picture. And they just kept me hanging there like that, like cats playing with a mouse. Yeah, that's a pretty good way to describe it. Like they already knew they had me.

"Which of course," Cathy shot another look at Tracy , "they probably already knew, thanks to you."

"No thanks necessary!" Tracy chirped. Cathy threw her another half-hearted sour look before continuing.

"Then Tony just says, 'Why don't you do Dave first?'" Cathy paused for emphasis. "I just looked at him. I heard his words and I knew what he meant, I just couldn't believe it. I was surprised, truly. How stupid is that? I mean, I went over there to give a bj and next thing I know, two guys are staring at me and rubbing themselves. Why was I surprised that they figured I'd do both of them?" Cathy almost flashed another look at Tracy , but only another shrug came out.

"I mean," Cathy continued. "If I'm enough of a slut to go over there and suck Tony off every week, why would I be surprised that they would think I was enough of a slut to suck off one of his buddies too, right? It wasn't until afterward that I put it all together with you and Trish and you two screwing with me again.

"At the time, I was just plain old surprised."

"Well, you have to admit," laughed Tracy , "you WERE enough of a slut to suck them both off!" Cathy tried to flash another look, but a smile crept out instead. She let out a small laugh and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Who knew?" The corner of her mouth curled up in chagrin. "I had never seen the guy before in my life and I sucked his dick! With Tony watching, no less!" She shook her head, as if in disbelief. But inside, was she really so surprised at herself? No, not really.

She had been struggling with the idea of being on a schedule. Of having what she craved rationed out to her in weekly parcels. Suddenly there was more to be had. And she, apparently, was enough of a slut to make the most of it.

"So then...? Tracy prodded.

"Well, what do you think, 'then?'!" Cathy said with mock sarcasm. "He--Dave--unzipped his pants and next thing I knew, I was staring at his cock." She shrugged. "It was pretty nice. Not as big as Tony's, but pretty good sized. He wasn't a hundred percent hard, but it was getting harder as he stroked it. I just stared at it for a minute. Then Tony said something like, 'Well, what are you waiting for?' and... well, I guess you pretty much know what happened next!" Cathy smiled sheepishly, feeling the warm tingle of a blush on her cheeks.

"Just like that? Right there?" Tracy asked with little squeal in her voice. Cathy nodded. "Details! Give me details!"

"Well, he--Dave, that is--was standing at the side of the room in front of the TV, you know?" Tracy nodded. "So I just walked over, knelt down and he put it in my mouth." Cathy paused, a thought occurring to her. "I think this pretty much settles whether or not I like it because of the man or not. I mean, I didn't know this kid at all and I still wanted it. Pretty bad too."

She paused, reflecting. In college it had been easy to pretend that it had been Tommy, that he was special to her. Her desire to please him revolved around him being that special someone. Had she suspected even back then that it wasn't him so much as her desire to be pleasing? Was he just in the right place at the right time? To be sure, they had had a good relationship, but was it the driving force behind her craving to suck him off?

Now, of course, she knew for certain. Yes, she did have a need to please, to give a man pleasure. But it didn't stem from any special bond or love or anything romantic. There was some sort of slut inside her, one that fed on having a man in her mouth, letting him use her for his pleasure.

"I guess," Cathy said slowly, still searching for words. "I guess I always thought that I liked doing it because I cared about the man I was with and wanted to do it. You know, for him."

"But now?" Tracy prompted.

"Now..." Cathy shrugged. "I guess I really am the slut you and Trish think I am. At least when it comes to giving blow jobs. I still don't have any desire to fuck Tony or his friend." She shrugged. Tracy giggled. "What?" Cathy asked.

"Nothing," Tracy said, still giggling. "Just can't believe that you really did it! With the other one watching!" Cathy grinned.

"That was ah, actually... one of the most, um... one of the hottest things about it, I think," she said, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks again. "They were talking to each other, talking about what I was doing, while I was doing it!" Cathy gave an involuntary shudder as the memory elicited a tingle all over her body. She would have thought that having an audience would have made her reluctant, but in fact, the opposite had been true.

"So, go on. You're sucking Dave's dick and they're high-fiving each other," Tracy said with a little laugh. Cathy laughed too.

"Well, I didn't suck Dave that long. I think I deep throated him a couple times, but I really didn't, I don't know... do everything? I mean, I guess I wasn't done with him when I felt him starting to tense up. Then he said he was going to cum and Tony said, 'Shoot it in her mouth dude! She'll swallow it all!' I don't know why, but that made me sooo wet! I almost came a second time when Dave came, but I wasn't quite there yet."

"So then he came in your mouth?" Tracy asked, somewhat unnecessarily. Cathy nodded. "And you swallowed his cum?" Cathy nodded again. "Damn!" Tracy said, with a big grin. "You're such a little slut! I love it! I can't wait to see the video of this!"

"Funny," Cathy said, remembering. "I saw Tony with the camera just before I started, but I totally forgot about it when they were talking. I was, I don't know... so... so energized? having someone actually watching me that I didn't really think about the camera." It wasn't until she had swallowed down Dave's offering and was licking and sucking the last strands out of him that she saw Tony moving in to get a close-up.

"Dude, what did I tell you," Tony had said. "She swallows. She loves it, don't you?" Cathy had deliberately looked up at the camera and licked the last drop from Dave's cock before answering.

"Let me show you," she had said. "Take it out and put it in my mouth." Cathy had been close to her second orgasm with Dave and within a few minutes of sucking Tony's cock, it had erupted through her, sending a wave a pleasure through her.

"So then you did Tony?" Tracy 's question brought her back to the present. She nodded.

"Yeah, he lasted quite a bit longer and I got to, you know, enjoy myself," Cathy said with grin. She came twice with Tony in her mouth before he finally erupted. This time though, Cathy remembered about the video camera. She turned to Dave and opened her mouth, revealing the sticky cum inside. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed it down, smiling for the camera.

She had felt a bit self-conscious about it. She had done it for Tracy and Trish's benefit really. For whatever reason, she was still a bit embarrassed about it and didn't mention it to Tracy . It would be a pleasant surprise for her friend when she saw the video, Cathy though with a little grin.

"Okay, now what about me getting to watch you?" Cathy asked. She was a bit surprised at the directness of her own question. She still had some butterflies at the thought of watching Tracy give a blow job.

"Well, I won't get my period until next week, and that's when I usually give him a blow job," Tracy answered. Her words were matter-of-fact, but Cathy saw a little nervousness in her eyes. Or was it excitement? Anticipation?

"Okay," Cathy replied after a slightly awkward pause. "I guess I don't want to ruin your fun for this week." The two women laughed. It sounded a little nervous to Cathy.

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers