Wives on Vacation: Ann's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjones
sjones
400 Followers

"Yes, I would like that!!" My wife moaned. "I have been sitting on my poor buns all day—first on the plane and then on your hard lounges."

Leon's hands immediately traveled onto my wife's bottom and began to massage her buns through her white panties. This only accelerated her panty creep. The tan legs stopped and her round, sun-free white buns jiggled slowly out of the legs of the material. Ann's deep long ass crack seemed to suck the panties inside. More fringes of her lush pubic hair became visible on each side of the material. More hot strands of coiled hairs were popping out for air.

Also expediting the process was the fact that my wife was moving her hips up and down undulating her voluptuous butt under Leon's black hands. As she did this, her buns seemed to flair open capturing more of her panties in her crack.

"Oh Leon that feels wonderful!!" My wife moaned. "My poor butt needs some tender loving care. Your hands are so big and strong!!"

"Ann, that is what I am here for." Leon said. "I can give your poor little bottom the attention it needs. You will love it!! Your butt is so soft and white."

She was oblivious to all the display of her ass, as she hunched her hips up and down. The wet spot on her crotch was growing larger, and the material was more and more transparent. This was displaying her sex to Leon as he manipulated her buns.

Ann was humping slowly and deliberately against the pillow under her hips. I realized she was lost in tropical lust and nearing the point of no return. My sweet wife was out of control it seemed.

"I have never had my butt massaged!" My wife moaned. "Your big hands feel so good!"

"I am going to get more comfortable Ann." Leon said as he rose to his feet. My eyes immediately fell to his crotch where his bulge looked like a large grapefruit in his pants. He quickly removed his tank top showing his massive chest. And then yanked down his gym shorts. My eyes were riveted to the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life. It was easily 11 inches long and thick as my wife's forearm.

Ann never looked up from her prone position on the bed. She was still humping the pillow below her hips in dreamland, I suppose.

I have seen porn movies, and I believe Leon would be an instant star overnight. He palmed his black meat as he stared down at my wife's round butt. Then he turned and looked straight at me standing in the doorway, smiling at me. I was stunned! I was frozen in place.

I should stop this right now, I thought All I could do was nod to him liked he had my permission. I cannot believe I nodded, but I did.

Leon let go of his dick and it popped stiff with a loud slap against his hard stomach. The damn head on his dick was as big as a lemon and topped out a couple of inches above his navel. His balls were as big as oranges.

Leon moved onto the bed and straddled my wife's upper thighs. He picked up where he had left off, fondling Ann's soft white butt cheeks through her panties, only this time he was actually spreading her ass as he massaged back and forth. His hands seemed glide across her upturn buns. Ann seemed to be thrusting higher off the pillow as she received his attention.

I moved into the room and alongside the bed, watching this black man stroke my prim little wife.

I could see much more detail from this up-close position. Her back was perspiring, and her breathing was a lustful pant. Her panties were captured almost all the way in her butt crack with wet pussy hair spewing wilding from her bunched panties. Even in the crack of her ass, dark hair crept from deep in her crevice framing her bunched panties. Oh the contrast! Silky white buns, toned legs, and the goose bumped flesh coexisting with raw sex hair creeping from beneath and out of her sex. Leon's huge black hands were playing with her ass like a guitar.

But, after all this visual stimulation, what really blew mind was the smell. I could smell my wife's pussy from where I was standing!!! She smelled hot, wanton, wet, and down right dirty. My sweet eloquent wife reeked of hot pussy smell, like heat off of an asphalt pavement. No wonder Leon had instructed Ann not to bathe before her massage!!!

"Ann, most people like for me to massage to whole body." Leon said in a relaxing tone. "Would you like me to massage the whole area??"

"Oh yes, it feels so good." My wife said. "I want the total experience."

She humped her hips up and down undulating her soft white butt as Leon took one hand slowly down between her legs and lightly stroked the crotch of her wet panties with his index finger. Ann bucked her hips higher as if trying to capture his touch. It was almost like she experienced an electrical shock.

"Oh Leon you are making me feel so good. I cannot believe it!" Ann gasped, as she bucked her hips upward and back to make his finger rub harder along her pussy.

"Do you like when I touch you there, Ann??" Leon asked. "Most ladies love it when I touch them there."

"Yes Leon I want you to massage me all over!!" My wife moaned. "I cannot believe I am letting you touch my privates. But, your hands feel so nice."

She was totally at his mercy. Leon grinned at me standing there as he manipulated my sweet wife. He was really enjoying this, I thought.

He moved slightly upward and moved his huge black dick across my wife's humping white buns. Ann jutted her but in the air off the pillow as she felt his big, hard dick travel across her undulating buns and bunched panties.

"What in the world is that?? My god!!!" she gasped. "Are you naked??"

"I did not want to get massage oil on my shorts, so I took them off. This is the way we massage in the islands." Leon said matter-of-factly.

I was waiting for my wife to scream and end the session, but I was totally wrong!!

"Well I want to have my massage like every body else." My wife announced. "When in the islands, do as the islanders do!! Gosh, you are huge down there!!"

"Do you think I am big down there??" Leon asked. "We grow them big in the islands!!"

"God yes you are big!!!!" My wife gasped. "Are all black men this big??"

"Not all of us, Ann." Leon answered confidently. "But many of us have big dicks."

To give her an idea of what big really meant, Leon reached up and gripped her left arm and brought her hand back to her to her upturned butt. He slipped her eloquent manicured hand back to his huge black dick. He placed his big dick into the palm of her reversed hand behind her back.

There was her wedding ring shining in the bedroom light as she gripped his huge black meat in her small white hand. The rest of his huge dick rested against her forearm. He was bigger than her forearm!! Her hand would not reach all the way around his thick dick.

"My God, that is the biggest thing I have ever felt in my life!!!" My wife gasped. "Your thing is huge!!"

"Thing?? What thing??" Leon lewdly whispered.

"Your, your, your ...um, um...dick is biggest thing I have ever felt in my life!!!" My wife stammered.

"Ann, do you like touching my big, black dick??" Leon lewdly asked.

"God yes!! Your dick feels like a heater!!" My wife moaned. "My god, black men have big dicks!!"

All the while, my wife was uncontrollably humping her white butt upward and back. I could see her white fingers gripping and pulling his huge black shaft.

She was toast, I thought.

Leon then moved her arm, which in turn, moved his big black dick to edge of the right panty leg of my wife's underwear. The lemon-sized head popped under the material against her naked butt. He flexed his hips downward to drive is rock hard dick underneath the material. Ann's panties seemed to swallow his big dick as he ground his meat into my wife's soft white ass.

"Your dick is hard as a rock, Leon!!" My wife gasped. "I can feel the heat on my buns!!"

My wife shot her hips up to slap against his dick. I was losing my mind! I watched as he ground and fed more of his huge cock into the leg of her panties. His head of his cock popped out the top of her panties along the small of her back. She humped back and Leon drove forward. His black dick was moving all across my wife's white butt, and she was sure helping the case.

Have you ever seen a dog run around under the sheets frantically trying to find his way out?? You get the idea!! The contrast was unbelievable! Leon's rock-hard, black dick was rubbing across my wife's tender, white buns. The granite hardness of Leon's black dick compared to the ultra soft bouncing of Ann's white buns. Her buns seemed to dance to a beat as her hips thrust up and down.

Leon abruptly stood up with his cock bobbing in the air. My wife turned her head and caught her first glimpse of Leon's huge black dick. She could not see me, but I could see her face from my position. Her eyes glared in pure lust as stared at Leon's huge black dick. Her upturned butt was still humping softly up and down on the pillow.

"Leon you have the biggest dick I have ever seen!!!" My wife said in amazement. Ann never, ever talked dirty, but she was out of control. "Your dick looks like it belongs on a horse!!!"

"Well, I hope you enjoyed the massage Ann." Leon grinned, ignoring her comment. My wife had biggest look of disappointment on her face, but her eyes never left Leon's crotch.

"Oh please, do not leave Leon. I want you to continue my massage please, please, please." Ann begged. The rum, or the aphrodisiac in that rum, sure made my wife insatiable, or so it seemed. Did she forget about me, or was she totally blinded by lust?

"Well ok Ann, but you have to follow my instructions if we continue." Leon announced. "You must do what I tell you to do!!"

"I will Leon. Please. Please." My wife pleaded. "I will do whatever you say!!"

Leon smiled at me lewdly and said to my wife, "Your husband has joined us, and I want him to watch!! I want your husband to see his wife enjoying herself with a black man!!"

I thought my wife would freeze at the sound of my name and come to her senses. But, I was totally wrong!!

Ann looked up at me with a look of shock and lust and asked me, "Oh honey is this ok?? I am so turned on. I am sorry! Do you like seeing me with a black man??"

"Honey I want to watch. Enjoy yourself!!" I assured her. "Go for it!!"

My wife eyes seemed to relax with my comment, as she seemed to let her last barriers to lust come tumbling down.

Leon moved back on the bed and told Ann to remain in her prone position with white butt thrust upward. Leon moved to the side of my wife, but told her to turn her head away as he moved down next to her. He then started whispering softly in her ear.

"Ann you a very pretty, little lady," Leon whispered as he stroked his hand down her back and upturned butt. "I am going to give you pleasure like never before if you do as I say. Do you want that??"

My wife seemed thrust higher as he rubbed across her buns. His huge dick was snuggled next to her left butt cheek, and she undulated her hips in a circular motion to contact it. No verbal answer to the question was required.

"I want you to touch yourself Ann. Touch yourself on the outside of your pretty white panties. Put your hand underneath yourself and touch yourself now, or I will leave." Leon said sternly.

"But, I have never done that" my wife replied. "That is dirty."

"Follow my instructions, Ann. I want you to play with your pussy." Leon said sternly. "I love to watch white married ladies play with their pussies!!"

She paused momentarily, but then took her hand and moved it underneath her hips, and I saw her fingers arrive at her crotch. My sweet little wife was going to play with her pussy in front of a black man! I could not believe it.

"Oh God, my panties are soaked!!" my wife lustily breathed as she touched her crotch. "I cannot believe that my sex is this wet."

She began to hump her hips up and down as her fingers danced along the crotch of her panties.

Leon moved to his knees, so he could watch my wife play with her pussy down below. Her hips were humping wildly up and down, and she was moaning softly. Leon ran his huge black hands all over my wife's butt pressing and pulling my wife's ass cheeks open and closed. He was not as gentle as before, but not rough, just more purposeful. He would occasionally run his finger to my wife's crotch and then back over to her butt. Ann jerked at his touch on her pussy. Her lush bush had continued to escape around the sides of her soaked panties.

"That's a girl Ann. Play with your pussy!" Leon whispered lewdly. "Touch yourself. Ride your fingers. That's a good girl Ann. Show Leon how you please yourself!"

"Oh Leon, I cannot believe I am touching myself!" My wife exclaimed. "My panties are soaked!! I am going to have to throw these panties away after you are through with me!!"

"My private parts have never been this wet. I feel so nasty!" Ann admitted.

"I cannot believe you are making me do this, but God it feels so damn good!" She confessed. "You are making me act like a slut in front of my husband!!"

My sweet wife's hips were thrusting up and down as her fingers rubbed across her wet crotch on the outside of her panties. Her fingers were glistening with her sex juice, as her pussy flooded her panties.

My conservative white wife was masturbating in front of a black man!!!! Her fingers were pushing the material of her white panties into her slopping wet cunt!!

"Ann, you are playing with your pussy in front of a black man while your husband watches!!" Leon taunted. "My, my aren't you a hot little wife! Play with your hot little twat!!!"

Leon gently pinched my wife's humping white buns as they as they danced underneath his touch.

Leon glanced at me and smiled. He was dominating my wife before my eyes.

Then he whispered, "Do you want me to touch you Ann? Tell me what you want."

"Yes!! Oh, God yes! Yes, please touch me Leon!" my wife cried out begging.

"Touch what Ann???" Leon tormented my wife. "What do want me to touch??"

"I want you to touch my pussy!!" My wife moaned. "Please touch my wet pussy!!"

"You want me to touch your wet pussy in front of your husband, Ann??" Leon lewdly asked. "You realize what you are asking?? You want a black man to touch your pretty white pussy while your husband watches??"

"YES!!! Please touch my pussy!!" My wife begged. "I want you to play with me in front of my husband."

Leon then moved and straddled Ann's ankles, which were splayed wide apart. He leaned forward and down, and began licking the back of her thighs near her butt. He licked to her bottom near the juncture of her thighs. God that was a sight! A black man was starting to tongue and wet my wife's white, tender ass. Her conservative white panties could not contain round white buns as they spilled out of their confinement.

"Oh Leon!! You are making me come!!" My wife gasped with her butt humping wildly.

I could smell her sex all over the place as Leon's tongue lashed her tan thighs and white buns with his hot tongue. My clean, manicured wife's raw pussy smell singed my nose as I breathed her sexy scent.

"Ann stop playing with your pussy." He commanded.

My wife did not stop as instructed. She continued to play with her sex, as she was lost in the pleasure of her own masturbation.

"Look at you, Ann. You just can't stop playing with you pussy can you??" Leon taunted. "My white little soccer mom can't stop masturbating!! STOP!! I said."

Leon slapped her white thrusting butt with his huge black hand to illustrate his point.

Ann slowly withdrew her hand from underneath her and relaxed her arm to her side, as her wet hand and fingers glistening in the light.

As I looked down to her fingers, I could see they were sopping wet, and the flesh was wrinkled. Just as though she had been taking a bath too long and the skin was totally saturated. My God, she was wet!!!

Leon grabbed her wrist and brought her wet fingers up to her nose to make her smell her own sex.

Ann's nostrils flared wildly as her wet scent struck her nose. Her pussy smell, which was strong enough to fill the entire hotel room, was directly in front of her nose. She sniffed her strong sex order as her hips pumped up against Leon's black body.

"Oh, I smell so nasty!!!" My wife exclaimed. Her face was red with shame and lust. "My pussy smells so slutty!!"

"I cannot believe you made me do that!" My wife cooed. "You made me masturbate in front of you."

Leon looked at me with a wicked grin, as he tormented my straight-laced wife.

"Taste yourself Ann." He instructed. "Put you fingers in your mouth and taste your own pussy."

My wife immediately brought her fingers to her mouth and began licking the wetness from her fingers. She looked as though she was licking an ice cream cone. Her tongue licked and sucked her fingers up, down, and in between capturing the sexual taste in her mouth. Ann moaned and sucked her fingers like a pacifier.

"Look at that!!" Leon said loudly as he grinned at me. "Look at your prim little wife tasting her own pussy!! She looks like she likes it!!"

Leon then lifted his body back in a knelling position over my prone wife.

"Pull your panties down Ann." Leon commanded softly. "I want you to show me your white butt in front of your husband!!"

My wife withdrew her hand from her mouth, and slowly hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, and pulled them down to display her white butt to Leon's eyes. Her panties were about mid thigh, and Leon drank in the sight before him.

Her smooth white buns had tumbled into before him, and his eyes traveled over the lewd display below. My wife's white buns were as smooth as velvet. In the center of her butt, her long deep crack was fanning open and closed as she humped her pelvis up and down in lust. Ann lifted her hips higher off the bed with each thrust searching for his touch.

"Look at your wife's pretty white butt!" Leon taunted me as he fondled her buns. "Her ass is as soft as butter. Your wife has one fine ass!!"

Leon saw how her bush fanned out over her crotch, and how it continued upward to her butt crack. As she humped up and down, Leon saw her rich sex hair creep from between her buns as her butt cheeks spread open on the upstroke of her hips. He saw her pale white buns separate to reveal the sexy, forbidden crevice of her sex.

"Ann, I want you to show me yourself. Show me you sex, Ann." Leon hissed.

He reached up and gently took her hands and brought them back to her white buns. Man, this was hot!!

"Spread that booty for Leon, baby!" Leon ordered. "Show your married white butt to a black man!!"

Without hesitation, my prim and proper wife gently pulled her buns apart to show this black man her white butt hole.

"Lord have Mercy on me!! Would you look at that?" Leon exclaimed grinning lewdly and pointing. "Look at your wife!! She looks all shaved and manicured until you get to her hairy pussy and ass!! Look at the hairy sex on this little wife!!"

Looking down at my wife. I saw her creamy white buns spread open framing her hairy sex openings to this complete stranger. Her pussy was wet and the crack between her cheeks was wet also. Her wild sex hair leaped from her sex and butt crack. My wife's pink, brown anus was nestled in a sea of brown butt hair!!

"Oh baby, look at you! You got a hairy ass!!" Leon hissed, as he gently tugged on the brown butt hair. "Look at that tight little butt hole hiding in that bush!!"

My wife was embarrassed beyond belief. However, this black man had total control over her.

As her pussy and butt came in to view, Leon leaned forward with just his nose and inhaled her earthy smelling pussy and butt hole. He smelled her for a long time with his nose sniffing and dancing up and down her totally exposed sex.

"Oh my goodness Ann! You smell so naughty baby! I can smell your sex, Ann. I thought you were all prim and proper Ann, but you smell so naughty!" Leon whispered. He was slowly turning up the heat with his dirty talk.

sjones
sjones
400 Followers