Wives Take Charge

Story Info
One night Pam and Cathy give hubbies a surprise.
2.3k words
4.29
148.6k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cathlar
cathlar
4 Followers

Even after twenty years, I remember the first time swapping came into our conversation. Cathy and I had been married only a year or so, but she was always receptive to talking about pushing the sexual envelope. She had been that way even before we were married. She often went braless, giving (accidentally?) down blouse views to those who looked, flirted fairly aggressively, and even suggested buying Penthouse and reading the letters while we waited for her mother at the airport, and then letting me figure out where to put the magazine when her mother walked toward us. The same behavior followed our wedding.

One night in bed we somehow began talking about fantasies, which eventually led to talk about swapping with other couples. We discussed our friends as possible swap partners. She maintained she might actually do it if we found the right couple. That, of course, was the road block. We really had no couples we were attracted to as couples, and none seemed to be the type of people who would actually be into swinging. One of those couples we discussed was Stan and Pam, the couple who had introduced us. We liked them both and had spent a lot of time with them both before and after our marriage. We went out to dinner, spent time at each other's houses, and found them to be a comfortable, fun couple. Pam was a minister's daughter, and, while they were out-going, we couldn't figure out a reasonable approach to gauge their reactions to the idea. In the end, we passed it off as a fantasy with little chance of happening. One night, however, we saw how wrong we were.

One Saturday night we met at Stan and Pam's house for dinner. Pam had prepared a great chicken stir-fry, and the bottle of wine we brought was soon finished. After clearing the table, we all gathered around the fireplace with one of Stan's rum punch concoctions in had. As usual, we talked about most everything going on at work, in the world, and in our lives. Somehow the conversation turned to the topic of women's dress. The rum had begun to work its magic, I guess, so, without much forethought I blurted out, "It's my opinion that 80% of the women I know or have seen should never wear a bra. That would be an interesting world to live in!"

I heard a couple of chuckles, but was immediately aware of Cathy's side-long look that meant "What are you on about? Why did you say that?"

I thought I might be in trouble, but Stan seemed to be on the same page. He had that lop-sided smile of his as his eyes widened slightly. "I might go along with you on that, but all those women wouldn't. I mean, it looks like even Cathy is wearing a bra and I don't believe you would like it much if she took it off, either."

"Shows how much you know," I countered. "Cathy goes braless a lot, and it always turns me on, especially when we are out and about. I know Pam never went braless. It would be harder for her to get away with it and, as shy as she is, do you think she would do it? In any case, the situation could be easily remedied, and my point proven."

To this point, Stan and I were talking to each other. We dared not look at the girls, who had stopped talking. We both though we might be getting in too deep, risking at least a verbal rebuke, and maybe a slap as well.

The silence lasted several seconds, but the rebuke never came. Instead, Cathy looked at Pam, winked, and motioned to her to stand up. They moved in front of us and exchanged hurried whispers looked at both of us, then whispered some more. They soon reached some sort of agreement. They turned their backs to us and, to Stan's and my amazement, they slowly began to take off their tops. I could see Pam's hands moving along the line of her blouse, and Cathy putting her hands at the bottom of her spaghetti strap top. As Pam moved down the front of her blouse, Cathy started to raise her top. Stan and I exchanged hurried, questioning looks. Were our wives actually going to go through with this? How far do we want this to go? I assumed Stan felt as I did—let them take it as far as they dared!

When Pam had undone her last button, Cathy had her top up to her bra strap. They looked at each other a moment, nodded, then Cathy pulled her top over her head as Pam pulled open her shirt and let it fall from her shoulders. Both our wives were standing with their backs to us, so there was not much to see, but both had self-satisfied smiles on their faces as they looked at us over their shoulder.

"Wow! That's a great start, isn't it Stan?"

"It's better than that," Stan answered. I could tell from his breathing and his full smile that he was getting into the situation.

The girls looked amused and began to fiddle with the clasps on their bras. I couldn't tell if they were just teasing us, or if they were uncertain how far they were willing to go, and how we would react to our wives topless in front of another man.

I tried to call the bluff, saying "Don't stop now!" When Stan echoed my words, both girls looked at one another and unclasped their bras, letting them drop to the floor with a giggle. They actually did it. They were topless. Although with their backs to us we could only get an outline of the curves of their breasts, I was starting to get hard, and a tent was springing up in Stan's shorts. Cathy has great tits, firm, more than a handful, but well- proportioned and inviting for any man. Pam was bigger. Her tits seemed to slope down, and I knew I would love to see them from the front.

Both girls were still giggling as Pam put one arm across her chest and reached down for her blouse but she stopped when Cathy surprised us all by asking, "Why don't we put these guys in their place?" Stan seemed stunned. I know I was. Were he and I about to get a good look at each others' wife? Pam's smile showed she was ready and quickly agreed, allowing Cathy to direct the show.

"OK, Stan and Larry, let's see if you are all talk. Get over here and sit in the floor facing each other. Put your hands on your knees and keep them there. If you move, even your hands, that's the end of the show. You understand?"

Needless to say, we quickly agreed. We tried to get a peek as we moved the floor, but the girls were careful to keep their backs to us. If we wanted more, we would have to let them have their way.

Cathy then edged closer to Pam and whispered instructions of what she had in mind. I am not sure what they actually discussed, or if all the events of the evening were scripted or they "just happened in the heat of the moment" but the conversion seemed to take a while. It did seem to take a bit of time, with a lot of giggling and sly looks in our direction. Finally, they crossed both arms over their chests and turned in our direction. With arms folded they walked over to us, paused for a moment with huge grins for each of us, then my wife walked behind me facing Stan, while Pam walked behind her husband and turned to face me.

It was a bizarre feeling. I wasn't sure where to look. I wanted to see Pam's boobs, but I didn't want Stan to get mad, but I really wanted to see his wife's boobs, but... I kept looking up at her, then down at him, then up at her... and Stan was doing the same thing, looking up, looking at me to be sure I wasn't mad, looking up, then looking at me trying to read my mind. They kept us waiting forever, building the anticipation.

Finally, I saw Pam beginning to move her hands. I could tell from Stan's reaction that Cathy was mirroring Pam's action. It was a turn-on to see another man's facial reaction as he saw my wife's boobs as she dropped her arms to her side, and realizing at the same time that I was seeing his wife's charms the same way. I could tell from the look on Stan's face and his ragged breathing that he was as turned on as I was.

After a minute of allowing us to view those luscious tits from several angles, both girls dropped to their knees. I could feel Cathy's boobs pressing into my back and her warm breath in my ears. Her soft kisses on my ear lobes caused my loins to stir. As my eyes began to close in surrender to the building passion, I notice that Pam was whispering to Stan. He looked over at us with an odd expression on his face. He gave me one of his lopsided smiles, before nodding his head.

Pam straightened a bit (I could see those heavenly mounds of hers again!) and complained that it wasn't fair that the guys still had their shirts on. (Pam always seemed to bring equal rights into every conversation.) She reached in front of Stan and began to remove his shirt. Cathy didn't miss a beat. Her hands were at my buttons, and I soon felt her warm skin against mine, her rock hard nipples making their way from side to side across my back. It was all I could do to keep from turning around to lower her down to the floor and start fucking her right then.

Stan apparently had the same idea. To my amazement, as Stan started to turn around, Pam quickly backed away and ordered him to stay where he was. She now wanted to be in charge. As she walked toward Cathy she announced that the show wasn't over. She quickly whispered to Cathy, and then ordered her to stand behind Stan. Pam continued towards me, gave me a wink, and then stood behind me.

I wasn't sure what to expect, and Stan didn't either. We looked at each other, then at our wives, then at each other. Stan and I had never talked about anything like this. We would never have dreamed this was at all possible with our wives. Neither of us was too sure how far we should go, or whether our great friendship would weather the possible conflict from such actions, or even if we should be doing this.

The rustle of jeans behind me brought me back from my thoughts. Soon a pair of jeans and bikini panties flew over my head and landed between Stan and me. From the look on his face I knew Pam was naked. My eyes widened as I could see Cathy removing the last of her clothes and adding them to the pile. Before I could say anything, I felt Pam's warm skin on my back, her breath on my neck, and her hands exploring my chest. Her boobs were pressing into me, and her nipples were even harder that Cathy's had been. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was responding to a woman other than my wife.

My Wife! I suddenly worried about how turned on I was. I needn't have worried, though. Cathy was doing the same with Stan with an ardor I hadn't seen in her in a while. I heard her moan something about equal rights as she pulled Stan backwards, and began to unzip his pants. Pam noticed and tried to follow the example with me, but apparently had had more to drink. By the time she had unzipped my pants, Stan was already undressed with his stiff cock standing a full nine inches. Saying she knew what that was for, Cathy immediately began sucking Stan's shaft, engulfing the whole thing. I was shocked, amazed, at my outwardly conservative church-going wife. I could see her devouring my best friend's cock! Surprisingly, I was not angry or jealous, but happy to see her giving—and getting-- such pleasure. I somehow felt pride as well. Stan was going to be jealous of me. I got that treatment all the time.

By now I couldn't wait any longer. I tried to help Pam, but before I could get my pants all the way off she was between my legs licking my balls and pumping my prick with a firm grip. She then straddled my chest and began to suck for all her worth. Pam wasn't as practiced as Cathy at this loving art, but it didn't matter as I pushed my tongue into her cunt. While I didn't think I was very practiced in going down on women, Pam seemed to delight in my technique. Her breathing got ragged, and her moaning got louder. I don't know how long we licked and sucked, but the climax was fantastic. We came at the same time. Pam, unlike Cathy, swallowed all of my load and didn't stop kissing and licking me until I finally went soft.

We slowly rolled over to find Stan and Cathy in the same state of euphoria. After a quiet moment savoring the feeling, we all laughed about how naive we had been earlier. We each had another drink, and relived the experience until both Stan and I could go again. This time we made sweet and slow love to our own wife. Cathy whispered over and over again how much she loved me and thanked me for letting her live one of her fantasies. It was to be only the beginning of many such evenings.

cathlar
cathlar
4 Followers