Wolf at Heart Ch. 01

Story Info
Werewolves are real.
794 words
4.2
19.5k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please not all characters are over 18 years old. This will not be a quick story line but a character building love story. If you want a quick Fuck, look else where. Thank you. Please be gentle, this my first time story. )

It has been nine long years since that storming night that my mother and I were attacked. I only remember the sound my mother made when her life was taken from her. A crashing sound as if a car hit her, but in reality it was a long dark hairy figure with jowls of gigantic size. The wolf was 3 times the size of a normal wolf. My mother was dead in seconds, the wolf turned on me and before I could even blink, the wolf was on me, ripping at me. I felt so much pain I thought it alone would kill me. I felt the wolf penetrate his teeth deeply into my shoulder and back. The pain was so intense I must have passed out.

Here I am 9 years later, sitting at a 20 year old desk listening to a math professor discuss equations. Well mostly listening, senior prom is coming up and I still do not have a date.

It's not that I am not attractive, I am brown haired, Green eyed, with a 5 ' 8 slender frame and semi busty 36 C breast. I just have never associated with women much, other than my best friend Ashley, men are much easier for me to relate to and no drama. I have just always been a tomboy and a geek.

The boy I have my eye on for prom was a new guy in our school. Named Ellis, he is 6' 2 probably 190 and damn near all muscle brown short cut hair . I got caught up so much thinking about him, I almost didn't hear the class bell ring.

All of the students got up and moved into the hall way. Ashley at my side.

"Can I by chance borrow your notes from the last fifteen minutes of class." she asked, smirking at me.

"umm what was there to take notes on. I kind of drifted."

"I noticed, you were practically drooling. We're you thinking about Ellis and how beautiful your kids would be? Or how big his package is. I could find out for you" she called.

I was slightly taken a back, "not at all Ash. I don't need your slutty help" I replied laughing.

She was always known to be a little loose around the boys, prided herself upon her skills.

"OHH well suite yourself. I am going home with Tyler this evening. His friend Shawn could come to if you want? My parents won't be home."

I started thinking but knew I could not.

"I am sorry I can't. I need to do homework."

"Well suite yourself, see you tomorrow" and she was gone.

When I arrived to my apartment the first thing I did was was get into more comfortable clothing. My mother had been smart and left me with a small trust fund after her death. I bounced around the orphanages and foster care but never found anyone who could accept me.

I have always been temperamental and my teenage years made it worse. I had gained adult rights at 17 and had been living here a year. Earlier this month I turned 18 and since then I have been feeling much more angry, almost as if I want to come out of my skin. I wish I could figure it out I thought to myself.

My mind then for some reason turned to Ellis. I felt myself drawn to him in every way. It may sound crazy but like I have known him my entire life. I haven't really spoken to him, and but I would marry him. I feel it as real as I know the sun is bigger than the earth. He has the most amazing blue eyes and hair. His strong hands would look so good around me.

I felt the heat and wetness in my pussy. It had never been like this before it was uncontrollable I pushed my hand into my panties and got down on my knees, I began fingerings myself with reckless abandon, my left hand grabbing at my breast as hard as it can, massaging hard.

All I can do is ride the feeling. Like something has taken control of my body I am thinking about impaling my hard young body on Ellis' cock until he cums inside me. I finger myself so hard until I cum screaming and collapse upon the ground. I think to myself, what is happening to me, and before I pass out.