Wolf at Heart Ch. 03

Story Info
Aly continues her journey.
6.3k words
4.39
15.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(chapter 3 here, this one is much longer. I tried a lot harder on this one. Thanks guys.)

*

Arthur Livingston was a gigantic man, standing roughly 6 '10 with a skinny frame. His face matched his frame, thin and boney, with thinning brown hair and brown eyes.

I saw him clearly as my eyes adjusted to the lack of light. My senses were in hyper drive. My eyes saw as if wearing night vision goggles, my nose was able to register many traits about this man. From his musky cologne to a light scent the voice in my head told me was excitement. My ears hear sounds, from floors below. Judging from the scents and sounds, I could tell I was on the 3rd floor with almost 30 different scents in the house.

I noted that I was naked beneath the sheets and quilts of the bed. I must have been in a girls bed room, I saw dolls and horses along the walls. The room must have not been used in a long time, I could smell the dust all around the room.

"It's good that you are awake. Ellis and Lucina have been worried about you. We do have much to discuss, you and I. Ellis told me you did not know you were going to change the other night, I need to know where and when you were bitten."

I stalled, pondering to lie or tell the truth. A voice in my head wished to lie, I would feel the anger in this voice.

"I was never bitten."

"Tell the truth." His features changed slightly, I sensed anger.

"I was never bitten, I stand by it. Werewolves are not real."

"Ahh but they are, and you know they are. You know what happened the other night. You remember the day you were bitten.."

"What.... What are you then werewolf hunters are you going to kill me?"

"I am a vampire, as is everyone you will meet in this mansion, we eat food, can go out in the sun light, but blood keeps us energized. We must consume human blood daily. We are immortal, not invincible. A bullet placed correctly can kill us. Our bones are much stronger than humans, same with our muscles, speed and agility usually our center piece but we can be killed. Werewolves are not immortal, they are much like humans in aging cycle, except where a human's life span is a hundred years, a wolf's is 1000 years. Wolves' skin is much stronger, extremely hard to penetrate. They have extreme strength and muscle. Wolves main weakness is silver, the stronger the wolf, the more silver needed. And lastly, garlic is delicious."

I looked at him and saw a small smile on his face, he must have thought he was being charming, I decided.

That meant Ellis is a vampire. Sweet quiet, well built Ellis is a vampire. Arthur smiled wide at me and began to speak.

"You think my son is well built, a wolf finds my son attractive." he laughed at this." I should have mentioned, I can read minds. Will not read yours again, your privacy will be aloud. Now tell me, about when you were bitten. "

That was the most humiliating thing anyone has ever done to me, or said. Made it sound like I am not good enough for Ellis. The voice in my head got much angrier.

"I was never bitten you crazy old man." I responded.

"Do not lie wolf, I have killed thousands of your kind and one more will not hurt anything. I am well with in my rights....... "

The voice in my head was not just a voice I realized, but a separate consciousness, it awoke inside of me, my emotions colliding with it, causing an angry ball in my stomach. I acted on what the ball said, letting the other consciousness that had been inside me so long, free.

Arthur was still talking as I leaped off the bed, quickly running at him, I felt myself get extremely warm and a slight stretching sensation occur all over my body. The voice told me I was transforming; the voice inside me I realized was the wolf. I caught a glimpse of myself in a full sized mirror on the wall, I was covered in fur, my body looked canine, with a white and grey coat. Big fangs and bright green eyes.

I jumped at him viciously. He was caught by surprise but reacted quickly, jumping to the ceiling. As he was in mid air he pulled a dart gun from his back, and shot me directly in my neck. The pinch It caused was slight and didn't slow me down at all, I rushed him again and this time I make contact with his back as he tried to get away. A swiping strike across him.

He screamed in pain and two men entered the room. Both were in extremely good shape and reacted quickly, both men already had their weapons drawn, exactly the same kind that Arthur had fired seconds earlier. They shot their weapons with in milliseconds of each other. Both darts hit my wolf self in the midsection. I charged the closest of the two, biting his neck hard and throwing him to the side. The other looked fearful as I slowly stepped at him.

"Allison, wait, just wait." Arthur yelled, I look back to see him holding a long sword. "This is my fault, for disrespecting you, but if you move one more step, I will slice your head off."

I was unsure of what to do, maybe he would kill me anyways, my wolf told me not to trust him. What do I do, Ellis what would you want me to do? I thought to myself.

A new voice pops in my head, Ellis' voice.

"Do as he asks, he will not hurt you.

Ok, so now I was hearing voices, I thought to myself, I as m crazy, but then again, I am definitely a wolf right now. I relented and backed up to the corner of the room, Arthur walked over slowly, fearlessly, and bended over and removed the darts from me, painlessly.

"I hate your kind; it is my nature but not you dear. I apologize, I was out of line."

I am unsure if he continued to talk or not, I felt myself getting woozy and then I fell into darkness.

The next thing I know I woke laying in the bed again, in human form, and I heard talking behind me.

A gruff voice was the first I heard. "She sure messed you guys up good, is Tom ok?"

Arthur's voice was next, he sounded dejected. "He will be fine, I don't know why I treated her like that, like she is a lesser being."

"Because they are." Said the same gruff voice.

"Nonsense, all lives are sacred, this is not the girls fault." spoke a woman with a slight accent.

I could not see the reaction by the gruff wolf but I imagined he did not like this statement. A very soft baritone spoke next, an obvious intellectual. "She is new to being a wolf Arthur, you can not push her. The wolf will come out, with more energy she would have been a terror loose in the mansion."

"Thank you for that assessment Micheal, I want a guard in here with you Arthur, you are not to be alone with her." The gruff vampire said.

"I will keep Micheal in the room with me, that is all I need. He is as skilled as anyone."

"But Sir." The man was quiet for a heartbeat. "Micheal will be fine." He stated begrudgingly.

"Have Ellis come home from school though, he may be of use."

The woman spoke again, "That is what I came to tell you. Ellis says the wolf talked to him, telepathically, asked him for advice on whether you would kill her or not if she backed down."

I opened my eyes at the revelation that Ellis had spoke to me in my mind. The four vampires were all standing around me, the woman, tall and thin with long blonde hair, the gruff voiced man had to be the mangy fellow in front of me, scraggily red hair and beard. The last man then was Micheal, young, extremely attractive with long black hair, a matching black suit, and wearing an expression of deepest interest.

"Micheal, how is this possible?" Arthur asked.

"I am unsure, I have.... It appears our young friend is awake." The man Micheal was looking directly at my eyes, and when he said this everyone's eyes turned to me.

"Leave us. Micheal, please stay."

Everyone else swept out of the room. Micheal looked at Arthur still curious.

"Allison. You must understand the delicate situation we are in now. You are a wolf, in a vampire's territory. This is not your fault, but we need to know what pack you belong to, so we can return you."

"What if I want to stay, what if I don't want a pact?"

"The council of this clan will rule, we will take into consideration your choice. We would probably rule in favor of you staying in Virginia, you would have to be well looked after, but Ellis is placed perfectly to check in with you."

That answer made me content, but raised other questions.

"How will you check what pact I am connected too?"

"This may sound odd, but a mark where you were first bitten will appear within a month of your first change. This mark is a teeth imprint of who bit you. We have a few thousand bite slides we can compare it to, alternately, under the treaty, a pact has 15 days to claim a member found in vampire territory, your name and I'd is being passed around now." Arthur said.

"What treaty?"

This time Micheal spoke, "For the better part of 1000 years a war raged between our kinds, in 1883, in a small town known as Transylvania, a battle raged between werewolves and vampires. They were medium sized groups and the battle had gone on 50 years over Transylvania. Neither side wanted to give up this territory. " He slows his speech and takes a breath.

" A human woman fell in love with a vampire, that vampire had been married for 200 years, even had children with his wife, the children are vampires. But he was weak, he broke down and made love to this woman, she became pregnant with a child, and went missing days before the due date. The woman had entrusted her parents with the knowledge of where the werewolves and vampires resided, and where the battle field was. He told them of vampires and wolves weaknesses and strengths. The humans bombarded our kinds, 1,000 versus 200. There were heavy casualties on all sides. We were at the brink of a new age, humans finding out about us all. A grand council met, of both races, and a treaty was signed. Territories were assigned to all clans and dens. Peace has been held for more than 100 years, more or less."

Arthur began to speak, "That is why we need to know which state you were in when you were bitten."

My wolf lightly growled but I decided to answer. Apparently, my wolf doesn't like vampires, go figure.

"Nine years ago walking on a farm here in Virginia, a giant black wolf killed my mother, and bit me viciously, I don't remember too well. When I woke up I was healed and my mother was gone. I told everyone of the wolf but no one ever believed me."

The men exchanged a glance between them and Micheal spoke in a gentle voice, "We believe you, now Ellis is outside the door, I think we should leave you two, get some rest. This is a lot to soak in. Just give it time, you have a strong wolf, and a stronger mind. "

They moved from the room and Ellis bounded in, as soon as the door closes. I began to speak, my anxiety flooded through me.

" How did I live, hold old are you, where am I, how long did I sleep, do I have to run away, am I dangerous?"

He crossed the room effortlessly and pulled me into his arms. I was still beneath the comfort of a blanket, but naked under that. This was extremely forward of him, and I was uneasy with this, but my wolf was practically purring in my head, in happiness.

"Relax little wolf, you are not dangerous, just testy around the lunar cycle, you are in the Livingston mansion outside of Salem, Virginia. All other questions can wait."

He held me and I suddenly realized what happened at the full moon.

"omigod omigod, I fucked your sister, in front of you. You must think I am a slut, a lesbian, a whore. I probably am, I couldn't stop myself...... "

He rolled his eyes at me and kissed my lips, shutting me up properly. After a few moments he breaks it.

"During the lunar cycle, you will be hard pressed not to have sex of some kind at most times. You will be extremely horny."

I started to feel a tingling in my pussy and was suddenly very aware, that was only a sheet between us. His kiss earlier had made me so wet, I just couldn't control myself, I pushed him to the end of the bed and my fingers began pulling his fly down and pulling out his cock.

He took in the sight of my big breasts, and apple ass. My brown nipples hardening in the air. I saw him staring, practically drooling over me. He was looking at me in lust, I know I caused it, my wolf rejoiced with that knowledge. I saw him try to come back to reality, probably to the fact his dad would be mad, or that I am a wolf.

"Wait Aly, don't..... " He probably wanted to continue but as he was talking I had found my prize and pulled it out.

God, his dick was beautiful, not enormous, but perfect. Slightly bent upward as if it might stroke my g spot perfectly in my pussy. I am so wet and horny, I tentatively Lick the tip of his hard member, tasting the precum. Salty and oily, I decided I like it. The wolf wanted so much more, I engulfed his penis with my mouth.

This was my first blow job, but my wolf drove me, she seemed to know what she's doing. Grabbing the shaft with my right hand, I began stroking his cock from his perfectly shaven balls to his tip, while I sucked right on the tip. My other hand savagely rubbing my ripe pussy.

" OHH Fuck Aly. " He said, grabbing on my hair pushing my head slightly.

I continued this way, going as fast as I could, desperately wanting his cum in my mouth. He reached down feeling my ample breast. I moaned hard, cumming on my fingers from Ellis' rough touch. My hard brown nipples, ached as he grabbed with lust.

"Aly I can't hold it any longer."

He pushed his cock down deep in my throat and began depositing his seed, I choked in surprise and the magnificent size of his load. Some cum spills out of my lips, but I swallowed a great amount. I cleaned myself, of the rest.

"I am sorry Aly. I got a little carried away."

"It was great. Just what I needed. " I assured him.

He sat on the bed and I got under the blanket again. We remained quiet for a few minutes, both of us thinking things out. My wolf and I were so happy and sleepy. "How old are you Ellis?" I asked dreamily.

"153 years young." he answered. Realizing we had just taken a break from my continuous questions. Now I was going to ask many more. I asked questions for hours, soaking in large amounts of knowledge.

All vampires are telepathic. Some more powerful vampires had other powers. Ellis had the ability to predict actions and temperaments. Very useful for battle. His father and sister can read minds.

"They both can control it well. And shouldn't read yours, but still keep what we just did out of your conscious thoughts."

I learned much about the wars, much about the new peace, how it hadn't quite been successful. In Ellis' mind the war would break out again. I learned I had survived that night nine years ago by luck. The wolf had left me for dead; the wolf must have infected me with the bite, giving me the ability to heal quickly.

He told me that Peter had not gone to the police, a local group of boys were rumored to have done it to him. I inquired about it, but Ellis thinks it is just ego. No man wants to tell people he was beat up by a girl.

He let me know that I slept for 2 days, the lunar cycle that werewolves adhere to starts at the full moon and ends 5 days later.

Ellis also took my blood to be tested for dna remnants to who bit me. After all of this, Ellis made me lay in bed.

"You have had a big day. I must attend to a few things, please rest, I will see you in two hours at dinner."

"Ellis. Thank you. For everything." I said slowly.

"Your welcome Aly. Sleep." He bends and kisses me on the cheek.

He left the room, I am not sure if he knows the weight in my heart that is for him.

***

Ellis walked out of Alys's room and down the hallways of the mansion, ending up in a room with a giant table in it. Men and women vampires stand or sit around it, Ellis' father sits at the head, Ellis at the other head, signifying his role as next in line.

"She is resting now, the blood was collected." I said.

"You have done well. Make sure she's comfortable." A few of the men snorted with laughter.

"She is dangerous to keep here old friend. If it wasn't for you earlier I would be dead. "The vampire who was attacked earlier said.

"Yes, she's definitely a beta; her wolf is smart and has plenty of charisma. We must keep her til we know more." Arthur said.

Micheal began to speak, " Sir, if I may, 9 years ago the Malcotti pack was in Tennessee. We did kill many of them since then, they absorbed into Banes pack in Georgia, should we reach out to them."

"No, we will let the dna be the decider. According to article 5 of the treaty any wolves found on vampire property are subject to death unless claimed within 15 days, we will wait to see who claims her."

A strikingly beautiful blonde beside Arthur spoke."She may be powerful, but she is ignorant in our ways. While she is in our house, she is a guest, no putting her down. She did not ask for this life."

A mangy battle scarred man spoke up. "Then she should kill herself, what were you doing with her so long Ellis. Why bring her home? "

"I had to, a werewolf on our territory. And changing in public. As to where was I, comforting her as my mother and lady of the house asked."

My mom nods. Tall and thin, can easily be a model if she wishes.

"Sir" another vampire spoke up. "Mandor, Sergeant - in- arms, in New York has reported a scuffle, 10 of his family dead. Reports are just coming in."

Arthur looks outraged at this news."A scuffle is injuries, dead means a battle, who with."

"Don't know, giant pack appeared to come from the south."

Arthur looked at the mangy man again. "Secure our area and borders, double the guard."

I added, "I am available Sir."

Arthur looks at me, I have proven myself long ago. "I wish you were, stay in school. You will take turns watching the wolf with Luc. You will be on guard duty during the weekends."

I nod knowing this was final. The meeting broke up and I head to my room and shower. Lucina is waiting for me at my room.

Leaning against the wall in a tight red dress.

"I can't believe you let the wolf suck you off. Was she fantastic? She's so hungry and horny."

"Luc, how did you know? " Looking apprehensively at her.

"Don't worry I can't read it in your mind, my room is right beside hers. You two weren't quiet. You better hope dad doesn't find out."

"The world is changing, vampires and wolves need to realize its not a race debate, but the personality; Just as many bad wolves as bad vampires."

"Ellis, you can convince me of that, but never our father. He has spent his whole life killing them. After Ariana, he will never rest until they all die. You know as well as I we have almost started a new war a a dozen times."

I felt sad at Ariana's mentioning of my dead sister.

"I know what would make you feel better, how about a good fuck."

I hesitated and she instantly read my mind. I felt her in my brain.

"Are you in love Ellis, with a wolf, no harder fucking me?"

"She used me up sis." I explained quickly, not quite truthfully. I don't know what I am with her. I don't know that I am not in love.

Lucina smiled at me, genuinely happy for me. She turned the corner, and I heard her scream, "Wait. Wait Aly, it's not what you think." she then turned to me. "Wait here, I'll explain to her, be ready for dinner." And Lucina ran after Aly. I now feel ashamed and scared, I hope she understands.

***

A sound in the room woke me up, a tall beautiful woman stood before me. "I am Ellis' mother and Arthur's wife Isabela Livingston. I brought you some clothing my dear."

Hanging on one rack is a top and pants as well as underwear, on the other is a seamless red tight dress.

"I apologize for the dress, it may be too revealing for you but you must look nice tonight. A vampire clan from France is passing through and they are very good friends but very formal."

12