Wolf Girl

Story Info
Kyle gets lost in the woods during a full moon.
2.1k words
4.42
59.1k
39

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anitole
Anitole
266 Followers

"Shit!" Kyle lifted himself out of the dirt, spitting the flecks of grit from between his lips as he rolled over on his back and looked up some eight feet to the lip of the ledge he'd just blindly walked over. "Goddamnit. Goddamnit!"

He checked himself for injury and relaxed a bit when he found all was well. He lifted himself up and brushed the leaves from his unruly brown hair. Six hours; that's how long he had been lost, calling out into the cold darkness around him for his older brother John and hearing nothing in return but the sounds of night creatures.

He lifted a hand to his mouth and rubbed his drying lips, he was beginning to dehydrate. Looking left and then right he cupped his hands and shouted for the hundredth time, "Johnny! For fuck'sake answer me!"

The wind pitched some leaves around and then their came a sound of movement in the trees. Kyle froze, listening to the movement through the underbrush.

Why the fuck did I let that asshole bring me out here?

It had been the start of a beautiful Friday afternoon; the onset of a hassle-free weekend. Kyle had stripped out of his shirt and tie and hit the shower ASAP. Washing away the troubles of the office. He was 28, a lowly law clerk, and living for the weekend. No sooner had he worked up a good lather of sweat smelling ivory soap when head heard it, the distant thumping that grew more distinct as he shut off the water; Knocking, heavy knocking on his apartment door.

Kyle had managed to wrap himself in a towel and get to the door before Johnny had pounded it in. "Hey, little brother," his brother was massive, filling the door frame, his dark skin and prominent brow more like their father's every year. "Pack up. We're going camping."

Johnny was like that; spontaneous, insistent, and bigger than Kyle.

In fact, the two brothers had always been very opposite. Johnny was a jock; a linebacker from birth. He'd hated school and only gone as far as 12th grade before jumping into construction and getting his girlfriend pregnant. He liked drinking heavy and doing outdoorsy things like fishing, hunting, hiking, and camping. He also loved to force his "pussyfied" younger brother to go along with him once every few months. "Toughens you up," Johnny would say, slapping his younger brother's shoulder or pinching his cheek as they'd rocked down the highways out of greater Boston and into the Northeastern woodlands. Kyle had always been a city boy. From the first smack of the Doctor's palm at Boston General, he'd lived for the sounds of a big town with lots of people in it, ballgames, taxi cabs, city transit... He'd gone all the way in school, working his way through Harvard law by tending bar or hosting study groups for ten bucks a head.

Johnny had pushed his way into the little apartment, taking in the neatness of it. "You got yourself a woman?"

"No."

"Always look like this?"

"I have a maid service."

"Oh. Got a beer for me?"

Kyle tied the towel around his waist and padded into the kitchen, his wet feet making slapping sounds against the tile. He took out a bottle of Bud and handed it to his brother. "So, you ain't got a woman, huh?"

"Nope."

"Thought you were living with that lawyer chick you met at school."


"Broke it off, nine months ago."

"You didn't tell me that."

"Yeah, well..."

"You gonna stand there drippin' or are you gonna through some shit in a pack and come down to the truck with me? I'm parked on the sidewalk, you know?"

As usual it had proven futile to argue. Kyle was in his camping gear before the end of an hour and now, nearly 150 miles and 12 hours from home, he was lost, alone, probably miles from the camp he and his brother had set up, and listening to the sound of god only knew what sounds coming at him through the trees.

"Can't go camping this weekend, Johnny," he kicked a stone and sent it skittering into the high grass covering the dried creek bed. "Got to prep notes for a big case on Monday, boss is threatening upside-down crucifixion if I don't have it ready. Why didn't you just lie, Kyle?"

A twig snapped off in the distance and Kyle froze. There was movement in the underbrush off to his left and the creature responsible for the sound was moving closer. Kyle looked around for a way to climb back up the steep incline back to the higher ground all the while becoming aware of the heavy breathing in the underbrush.

***

From the bushes she watched him as he tried to jump and claw his way back up from the dry creek-bottom he'd tumbled in. It was almost comical to see him struggling, obviously afraid of her.

She of course had smelled him from several hundred yards, his machine made clothes, his sweatiness covering up the smells of beer and man-made campfire. She sniffed something else underneath all those scents... Something that made her very much at ease as she approached him, ivory soap.

Rugged outdoorsmen never used ivory soap,

Moving out of the bushes and into the tall grass she crouched down, almost letting herself come to rest as she watched the earth give way and the boy slide down, sullying his jeans and cutting his hands on the exposed roots.

She heard him curse and then he turned to look out into the darkness. She'd stopped moving and so there was no longer anything for him to hear. He looked all around before rubbing his hands on his jeans. He took a tentative step towards her.

"Hello?"

She lay perfectly still.

The boy shook his head and then, sighing, settled down on the ground, folding his long legs underneath him. Now that he was stationary she felt capable of taking stock. How old was he? Middle twenties perhaps...Not thin but the bulk of him seemed muscular from his scent she knew it was not a working man's build but one the humans got in the city at gymnasiums. She inched closer to him trying not to rustle the underbrush and startle him with her movements.

As the moon grew higher she watched him laying his head back against the dirt incline and after cursing to himself for a while she heard his breathing grow steadier and more rhythmic. She liked her chops as she realized her moment had come. She willed the change to happen quickly and then...

***

In his sleep, Kyle began to experience the oddest sensation, it was not unpleasant. In fact it was quite pleasurable. He felt the gentle wet warmth on his crotch and smiled at the sensation of a soft velvety tongue circling the head of his penis and lightly flicking across the underside lovingly.

"Good dream," he sighed, as he reached out to feel the soft and supple hair of the girl working her mouth skillfully on his member. He opened his eyes to find her there, her skin pale and downy soft in the silvery moonlight, and in a moment her mouth had left his crouch and she was kissing him, her tongue darting into his mouth and swirling around his own. By now he was completely awake, realizing that what was happening, though surreal was not fantasy but reality.

He tried speaking around the kisses but the words, "hello," "who are you," and "where did you come from" didn't come out as anything but odd pleasure noises as the naked girl worked her fingers through his hair and let her hips straddle his, so that her warm pelvis rocked against his. In an instant he gave in, not wanting to interrupt this miraculous, spontaneous, incredibly hot woman. How long had it been since he'd last had sex? Hadn't he been joking about it on the drive up with Johnny?

"Almost nine months, man."

"Since Jamie left?"

"Yeah, she was a bitch, but man, I can't find anyone I want to shag the way I wanted to her."

"We all have that one, little brother. Only down side is they always get away. Don't worry though. The woods'll help you get your head on straight. They always do me."

The girl was kissing his jaw now as he felt her hand searching between them. She began

tonguing his ear as he felt her small cold fingers encompass his shaft, he was fully aroused and the feel of her little fingers working the seven inch length made him realize just how close he was to release. He jerked his hand away from her small soft little breast where it had come to rest in the hurried fray and put it over hers to show her to slow down.

He felt the sharp sting in his ear; she'd bitten him and slapped his hand away from hers, continuing undeterred, stroking him hard and fast-- her knuckles almost white as she clutched him firmly. He held on and grunted at this rough treatment, wanting to curse her for the pain in his ear, but then she pulled back from him, letting him see her face for the first time.

She was beautiful, her eyes almost luminous in the perfectly symmetrical face. Her eyebrows seemed to curve up slightly in a way that made her expression at once calming and intensely erotic. She smiled showing white teeth in neat rows and then he felt rather than saw her guide his aching cock into her warm, tightness. Her eyes gave a slight flutter as she took the whole of him inside her and then she inhaled shakily, satisfied with the sensation of being completely full. Kyle watched the expression on her face, knowing all the thoughts and feelings inside her were painted there plain to see. And then, she opened her eyes and locked them with his, as she began to rock against him, thrusting herself slowly against him.

"Lady, I don't know who you are, but I think I love you."

Her hand ran over his face, wiping away a tiny film of sweat, and she leaned forward and kissed him gently as she increased her motions and he felt the muscles of her sex spasm around him and with that the tightness in his balls grew to a boil and he released.

She seemed to have been waiting for him to do this as in a split instant she slammed herself down tight against him and her spasms became less voluntary and more chaotic. As he groaned, lost in the peak of his own orgasm, the girl let out a sound of her own; it was small and inhuman but it imitated from behind the cords of her slender white throat-; a soft animalian sound of primal satisfaction somewhere between the purr of a large jungle cat and the howl of a large predator.

When it was done, when he had collapsed back onto the flat of his back, his elbows sore from propping up the rest of his body, he felt the warmth leave his softening member and the wait sifting to curl up on the soft dark earth beside him. He heard the breathing soften and grow more regular and then, before he could think of anything more, he fell asleep with the weight of the young woman's head on his shoulder and the tangle of her limbs and his.

***

He awoke to a very sharp kick to his ribs, and opened his eyes grudgingly against the harsh sunlight of mid-morning. "What the fuck happened to you. I've been looking for you all over the damned woods. Where are your pants?"

Kyle looked up into the puzzled face of his older brother before looking down at his naked bottom half.

Johnny crouched down and took his brother's chin in one hand, turning his head roughly to one side. "Shit man, you're lucky you didn't bleed to death. What happened to your ear?"

Kyle opened his mouth to say something but caught sight of some movement over his brother's shoulder. Johnny sensed the she wolf and turned just in time to lock eyes with it before it took of into the underbrush on the opposite side of the creek bed. The two brothers watched as the animal tore off through the woods.

"Odd to see them during the day," Johnny said.

"Yeah," his brother replied, rising to his feet and spotting his tattered jeans in a clump of bushes.

"Course, not unusual after a full moon, I guess."

Kyle slid one leg into the jeans and then the other, working them awkwardly over his hiking boots. "Yeah," he said, looking off into the brush.

Anitole
Anitole
266 Followers