Wolf Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers

Walking over to him Sam felt a sense of peace and happiness wash over her. She also sensed that this place held some power for her and her pack but she wasn't interested in figuring it out now. What she wanted more than anything at the moment was to join herself with her mate. It would be the first time they came together with both of them in animal form.

Feeling the cool, damp grass beneath her paws, Sam slowly circled her mate. Still high on the excitement of the chase and the kill she wasn't interested in a night of slow lovemaking. No, she wanted to let go, to free the animal that no longer lurked solely inside of her and mate with wild abandon.

Nafarius watched her circling him, his head turning so as to keep her within sight. He sensed the heat radiating from her and knew that what she wanted was pure animal. Slowly, he rose but kept his body low to the ground and mimicked her movements until they were slowly circling each other.

Sam picked up on his scent, the smell of his desire and growled low in her throat. The sound was one of pure feminine appreciation but it also let him know that she wouldn't be taken down easily. No, Sam wanted him to fight for what was his, to prove his dominance over her once again.

Nafarius lifted his head to the sky, sniffed the air and howled. In the next moment he lunged, claws extended and teeth snapping as he grabbed for her.

Sam held her ground but crouched low in anticipation of the force with which Nafarius would attack. He came at her in a blur of dark reddish-brown fur, teeth and claws – exactly the way she wanted him. He barreled into her knocking them both over and rolled so that she ended up beneath him. In animal form Sam was better able to maneuver and easily broke free from his grasp. Unfortunately, Nafarius was quicker and grabbing her ankles flipped her over onto her stomach. Sam immediately garnered his intent but instead of trying to crawl away she turned in his arms and lunged for his throat.

Nafarius quickly let go, surprised by the attack and backed away. Sam was on him in an instant only this time she sought to straddle him, to be the one to take him into her body. He almost lost it then and there, allowing her to control their mating but animal instincts told him that this was no way for the leader of their pack and her mate to be taken. Motivated, he waited until she had positioned herself over his hard, throbbing cock, a look of triumph on her face. Feeling her shift, preparing to plunge down on him Nafarius thrust up with his legs, throwing her over his head.

Surprised, Sam lay motionless on her back panting; no sooner had she regained her breath that Nafarius appeared, covering her with his body. He didn't wait for her to struggle but instead grabbed her neck with his teeth, none to gently, and plunged his cock in between her parted thighs. Paralyzed, to move would likely mean tearing her own throat, Sam gave up the fight and wrapped her arms around his neck holding him close.

Nafarius recognized her capitulation and relaxed his grip on her throat without releasing his hold. The night was suddenly filled with animal sounds of pleasure unlike anything he'd ever heard from her before. She was just as beautiful in animal form as human, her fur thick and black and those same green eyes staring out at him. It wasn't long before they had started to close in passion, her pleasure rising with each thrust of his cock. Grunts of pleasure came from his own throat, giving way to low growls as he pumped his hips forward. He could feel her release build as she thrust her hips upwards to meet each of his downward strokes. Her desire pushing him to pound her harder and harder each time until she started to tighten around him.

Just before her climax exploded Sam reached up and gently gripped Nafarius' neck between her teeth, letting him know in no uncertain terms that he was hers just as she belonged to him.

The simple show of commitment was all it took to drive him over the edge. With one last powerful thrust Nafarius released his seed deep inside of her, the walls of her pussy milking him for every drop as her own orgasm continued to course through her powerful body.

Nafarius gave one final shudder before collapsing on the ground beside her. They both lay panting, their sweat soaked bodies drying in the night breeze. The forest, disturbed by their powerful mating slowly started to return to normal. Sometime later, the two of them fell into a peaceful sleep undisturbed by the rising sun.

To be continued…

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers
12