Wolf Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A bi wolf finds a bunny lover.
849 words
3.33
28.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was walking down Main St about 10:00 pm. This was not my normal time to be out but when you're a wolf, well there isn't much you can do. I am a furry as most humans call me. I am a small wolf about 6 feet tall and 6 inches from head to tail and my name is Robert. My fur is a luscious deep purple and my eyes are a dark blood red. I have to wear clothes and learned to stand on my hind legs to be able to fit in with my human counterparts. I had been arrested once for no clothes, oh that was a bad night but to continue with my story, I was walking to the local coffee shop. I had gone there to get coffee but something amazing was going to happen that would change my life forever.

As I opened the door to the coffee shop it is completely empty which is a surprise because it is a popular place to hang out, or so I have been told. I also noticed that there was no one at the counter as well. As I walked up there was one person working. They were bent over sorting some cups and I immediately noticed their ass. It was small and perky, but with a little chub on it, like a bubble butt. As he stood up and looked behind him, he blushes not realizing I was staring. I snapped out of the trance looking at him. He was a rabbit about 5 feet tall black fur with red tipped ears and tail with a red ring around the right eye. I smiled softly

"I am sorry for staring but you are really attractive."

He blushed more and plays with his ear.

"Well my name is Jesse and how may I help you?"

"When do you get off?"

"In about 30 minutes so would you like some coffee?"

I said yes and he made me a cup. I went to sit down on one of the couches to watch some news while he cleaned up. Every now and then I would glance as his ass as it swayed while he worked like he was teasing me. I sighed in bliss. I finished my coffee and all he had to do was lock up and since it was Friday he had the weekend off.

"So Jesse you want to come back to my place we could hang or have some fun..."

"What kind of fun?"

"Oh lets wait and see..."

He laughed as we walked down the street and he reached out his paw to mine which surprised me but I held his a well.

We walked to my door as I opened it I had a two room condo with a kitchen and 2 bathroom. He plopped down on my couch smiling.

"Nice place Robert is almost like home..."

"What are you saying; you want to live here Jesse?"

"I would love to..."

I said yes and he jumped in to my arms and kissed my cheek. I blushed bright red and kissed him back on the lips as he kissed me back, our tongues met and moved against each other as saliva ran down our chins. I took him to the bedroom and put him on the bed and ripped his clothes off as he did mine. Even though I out sized him it was amazing to find a lover. I kissed him roughly and pinned his arms to the bed I could feel his cock come out of his sheath as well as mine. His was good 6 inches but mine was an 8 inch but his was cute so it made up for it. I kissed his neck and down his chest, he moaned softly as I came to his cock. I licked the tips softly to hear him moan before I took it in my mouth. I sucked on his cock greedily with loud sucking noises, my tongue rubbing all over it as he moaning loudly till he came in my mouth. I opened my mouth to him as I swallowed and smiled as he blushed.

"Oh babe that was the first time a man has sucked me off..."

I smiled as I kissed his chest up to him as I kissed his lips again.

"Baby can I fuck you?" He nodded and got on all fours my hard cock rubbing against his asshole. He moaned softly as I slid it inside him his ass tight.

"Oh baby I didn't know you were a virgin."

He only moaned in response as I began to fuck him slowly getting rougher moaning too. He moaned my name over and over as my hard throbbing cock went in and out of his wet soft tight asshole until I came inside him my cock shooting hot cum inside. He had cum again all over the bed blushing. I pulled the sheets over us and cuddled him to my chest as we both fell asleep in bliss and love.

The End---to be continued---