Wolf Trap Ch. 01

Story Info
Men can be wolves.
2.7k words
4.25
27.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Matadore
Matadore
14 Followers

I looked at the long wide envelope that came in the morning mail. The address was written in a flowery hand with many swirls and curls obviously using a calligraphy pen. I flipped the brownish-yellow envelope over and broke the wax seal. The enclosed parchment document was the annual invitation written to my former girl friend to a party; no, make that the party of the year.

Halloween has been a big deal in the fall in our little burg and every one goes just a bit nuts. Adults have parties; teens are chaperoned; and the little ones go with Mom or Dad or their older siblings from house to house. It didn't take me long to decide that I could use this to my advantage and get into the party. The little slut had left me, but this paper would get me in the gate past that big ex-cop that the Wolfe's hired as a bouncer.

But this most sought for invitation was to the huge and rather secluded Wolfe Mansion. It sits in the middle of a forested ten-acre tract and must have been there since the ice receded at the end of the last glacial period, of so it seemed. It was built over the entrance to a cavern and had been heated and cooled winter and summer by air from the cave. The mansion had been in the same family since it had been built, but there was no mystery about the people, other than the common ordinary mystery of a successful old established family.

I arrived a bit early, tossed down a stiff drink and looked around to see what was what and who was who. Instantly I noticed a tall thin woman standing across the dance floor.

She was a striking creature and I was immediately drawn to her animal magnetism. She had high cheekbones and a long straight nose that started from what seemed to be the middle of her forehead! Her orange-yellow eyes burned into me from across the room. Of course I wanted her! Anyone who would go to the trouble of getting contacts for their costume interested me. I felt like I was looking at a feral animal.

"Oh baby, come to me and let's dance!" I nodded to her and she looked at me with an expression of amusement on her countenance; a smile raised the corners of her mouth and I noticed her rather prominent incisors. Her chin was strong, but she didn't have an unattractive under bite. She came straight toward me carried by the long graceful legs of a runner.

Her costume was a fur thong bikini that was only adequately covering her ample breasts and woman hood. Daintily covering the valley between her buttocks she wore a bushy tail; gray with a white tip. The finishing details were her extremities. On her hands she wore fur fingerless gloves and had long manicured nails painted black. On her feet she had fur slippers to match the gloves.

She had a fantastic makeup job, strictly professional. It was better than Cats! Her ears were extended, pointed and tufted. She had the tip of her nose painted black and long whiskers formed a thin mustache six inches out from her upper lip. The eyebrows were plucked and painted to slope up and out from their natural beginnings above her nose to a point near her temples. The shadow on her upper lids was gray and the outer ends were also swept up and out under the eyebrows.

She had her hair stiffened with mousse and arranged very carefully to look mussed and standing out from her head; the tips were touched with gray. Her black lipstick set off her brilliant white teeth.

I was dressed as a bum.

Oh god she was gorgeous! I wanted to fuck her right there and then while we were on the dance floor.

"Hel-looo Charlie. I see you are appropriately shabby as usual. Wanna dance, you Little Tramp?"

I swear to God, the hair on my scalp and the back of my neck stood up!

"Sure," I growled out the word deep in my throat.

"Tango?"

"Yeah, hell yeah!"

"Ahoooo, hey maestro! How about a Tango for us? I'm Sarah, by the way."

I'm not a tall man; she had me by a head. I was beginning to wonder what had I gotten myself in for as we whirled madly around and across the dance floor. I was happy. She seemed to like me! Then the music stopped, she bit me on the lip. I touched my fingers to my lip and looked for blood. There was none, but when I looked up, she was gone!

By then several couples had returned to the floor and I finally saw her on the far side of the room. I made my way around the outside of the dance floor until I was standing where she had been and then spied her on the other side! "Ok!" I remember thinking, "You want to play? We'll play."

I slipped out a side door and ran around the building to where she might be. I stood watching for her through a crack in the door, hoping to see her near me and face her point blank. Try as I might, she was nowhere to be seen. I was thinking that perhaps I had offended her in some way and she had left the party when someone with hands the strength of a blacksmith grabbed me by both arms from behind and said, "Boo" into my ear. I nearly lost control of my bladder.

Of course it was she. "Jizze woman! You scared me out of a year's growth!"

She gave me a big wet kiss right on my mouth at the same time as she groped me. I opened my mouth and she let her tongue slip in over my teeth and down my throat.

"My, my, my, what a long tongue you have!"

"All the better to lick you with, my dear."

"And what big teeth you have!"

"All the better to eat you with, my dear."

"I want you so bad."

"Come with me, darling."

We walked two-dozen steps from the door and came to a stone shed. She opened the latch and I smelled the darkness of the cave. She handed me matches and candles. I struck a match and lit a candle by the light of a beautiful, full harvest moon. Then I noticed that there were two benches with cushions that had been stored here for the winter. The cushions were wrapped in plastic but serviceable. We fashioned a suitable bed for ourselves and lay down together. She turned around three times first.

She was a "take charge" girl. I reached for her breasts and she stopped me.

"Wait, not yet."

For just a moment I bristled, but then relaxed. What did I have to lose? As the shaft of moonlight penetrated though the door into the warm interior of the cave and fell across our bodies we were transformed. We ripped our costumes from each other and began to explore our bodies.

It had been months since I had found "the slut" of an ex-girlfriend copulating with the starting five of the basketball team in my bed. The shock had left me with a temporary "paralysis" of my third leg since that Independence Day. Now that seemed to be in the past. My only real pain left was the empty place in my heart over the fact that the little trollop had gotten custody of our Eskimo Dog (actually a Malamute wolf cross).

I was rampant. While I'm not hung like a donkey, my apparatus is more than just adequate when in working order. Since we are on the subject, I do have a bit of an abnormality in that when I am fully erect, I have a swelling about the size of a tennisball near the end. That makes it difficult to ejaculate sometimes and I will stay hard for longer. I never have had any complaints from my partners except sometimes we will have had to cuddle longer because withdrawal was uncomfortable for them.

She seemed to become more beautiful every second that I looked at her. Her breath was sweet and our kisses were long and filled with passion. Our hands roved at will over our bodies, unrestricted by the clothing that lay in crumpled heaps around us.

Constantly sniffing and kissing and licking she worked her way down my chest with her supple tongue, teasing each nipple; nipping each with those sharp teeth, pulling their softness erect and hard. She twisted both as she moved farther down to my navel, which she thoroughly cleansed with that marvelous probing member from her mouth.

As she worked on my navel, she left my protruding nipples and slid her hands to my now erect penis. Coating it with ample saliva, she began to rhythmically stroke the shaft and lick the glans, concentrating her attention on the tender and sensitive underside.

I cupped her ears and when I felt that I was almost out of control, I pulled her up my body until we were face to face again. Looking at her in the moonbeam, I saw that most of her makeup had been washed off, not smeared, just gone and she was even more strikingly beautiful, modelsque.

I wanted her so desperately; to be deep inside her, but I was afraid that I would last only seconds if I took her then.

"Turn around!" She did with easy grace not often found in a tall woman.

I shoved my costume under my head for a pillow so that I could reach her lovely hairy femininity. She was wet, not only on her lower lips, but on her inner thighs as well. She was amazingly clean to the scent, only a slight musk and a hint of the freshness of the breaking waves on the shore.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs so that I could reach her soft, sensitive parts and stroke her back. I also could reach up and twist her nipples, pulling on them until they were stiff and hard. I filled my hands with her teats and lifted them allowing the nipples to stick through between my fingers so that I could massage her breasts and give attention to each nipple at the same time.

What an experience! She wagged her ass as she shifted her weight from one knee to the other to support herself as she licked my balls and cock in long leisurely strokes. With her teeth she would bite the skin of my scrotum and very gently pull. I want her to take me into her mouth.

"Suck me you teasing bitch!"

She laughed and took my dick into her warm mouth, a little at a time until her lips were against the base of my cock, buried in the curly hair there.

I became frantic! I was too excited to cum, concentrating on pleasing her by administering to her pussy. I licked in long slow strokes from her clit to her pudendum varying the pressure as needed and judging from her response. I would wag my tongue from side to side and separate the outer lips from her inner lips, occasionally plunging my tongue deep into her hot, dripping box.

She began to whimper. And while holding my cock just at the tip with her lips, she was stroking it in long slow strokes, almost as if she were somewhere else in her thoughts.

Then the tremors began. First her anus then to her cunt finally along her back and down her thighs until I could hardly hold her still enough to suck on her clit and pinch it between my lips. Shortly after she drenched my face in a river of cum and collapsed on top of me.

I rolled out from under her leaving her stretched prone, face down. I covered her shoulders with my coat against the cool night air. And lay besides her, holding her to keep us both warm. She turned to her side and we assumed the "spoons" position. My dick was about to burst, but I waited for her to recover.

My cock found its own way to nestle between her legs from behind. I could feel the remaining slickness between her legs and allowed the head to rest at the doorway to her "chamber of delight."

I felt her shoulders shudder and discovered that she was sobbing quietly.

"What is it my sweet darling?"

"Nothing."

"No, please tell me!"

"Do you want to have sex?"

"Well, yeah, of course I do!"

"Would you be too disappointed if we did it doggie?"

"What! Of course I would not. Besides, it's my favorite way."

"Ok [sniff]," and she moved to her hands and knees.

I got behind her and placed my cock on her butt pulling back and letting it drop to where it pushed up against the opening of her pussy. She reached under her and guided me until the head was against the moist opening to her most intimate grotto. My swollen member would not easily go in and I hesitated to use force.

"It's OK, just push it will go in."

She reached back and gripped behind my thighs while I held her forearms and pulled. Suddenly the head began to move toward her and open her tight muscles.

"Relax my love and let yourself open."

Then I was in. She made a little cry of pain and pleasure. We rested a moment or two and then we began to rock a bit soon I was drawing all the way out and slamming back in again until my swelling got too big to slip out. She had marvelous muscle control and could tighten and loosen her vaginal muscles until I would have sworn that she was massaging it with some internal hand

I felt my self beginning to cum. The trembling and loss of control, the shaking, my eyes focused on the back of her head. My breathing was like a death rattle. Around my insides and my balls seemed squeezed, I felt the hot flow of jizzum shooting through my cock and into her. It was good again. At that moment I realized that she too was shaken with the spasms of love.

She wept that I could never truly love her because she is so ugly in that form of human. That she was tall and gawky and hairless and nearly toothless and could only run for a little way before she was so out of shape. And then there was this thing with the full moon. Finally after I assured her many times that I would love her no matter what and that she was stunningly beautiful inside not just out, she clamed down.

We noticed that our moonbeam was high on the wall and that the moon was approaching the horizon. We hurriedly dressed. As we did she mentioned that if I liked dogs and really did want to replace mine, the Wolfe's have a bitch for free to a good home. She finished dressing first [having so little to put on] and ran away just as the moon sat.

I timidly went back to the house and helped a little with the clean up until I saw Mr. Wolfe. I addressed him and told him who I was omitting the both the business about my invitation and the breakup of the relationship with my ex. He was an affable old man and wore his hair long and shaggy. When I explained that I had heard that through a very close acquaintance at the party about a dog that he wanted to find a good home for he seemed interested and after some discussion, he agreed to let me have her.

I had to agree to bring her back to run on the home place every full moon as a part of the agreement.

I was amazed at how obedient, protective, and loving that large bitch was to me. She has been just a one-man dog and I'll never part with her.

I do see Sarah every month when I meet my part of the agreement to take the dog back to the Wolfe's.

Matadore
Matadore
14 Followers