Wolf's Assassin

Story Info
The most challenging job of her career.
2.2k words
4.49
20.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey the fellow readers, I usually enjoy reading stories on literotica. But then I had a thought, why not try writing your own. This is the prolog and 1st chapter of that attempt. All characters having sex is 18 or older, and all are fictional. Please do not paste this on any other sites or try to sell it. I wrote it for literotica and that's where it's gonna stay. Please vote and add comments, I would like to see where I can improve.

Thanks,

TheBlindMouse

Prolog

Hi, my name is Morgan le Grand and I have a story to tell you. But before we start with the story I have to give you some background information about myself. I was born in Fremont, California and enjoyed a happy life with my mom and dad there. When I was 12 we went to China for holiday, and it was there that this started to go bad. A few days after we arrived in China I was kidnapped by a few men, and for 4 days I was blindfolded and only few water and bread. The 5th day there was an argument between the men which escalated into a gunfight. I was later found by a monk after being left behind by my kidnappers, and as I could not talk their language I could not tell them who I was or where I was from. The monk took me back to the temple where he lived, which turned out to be a martial arts temple. I was raised and taught there, and studied wushu with them. Wushu is an ancient martial arts witch taught you how to defend yourself using your opponent's energy against them, and I excelled at it.

By the age of 17 I was a master and could be taught no more, so I decided to go back to America and search for my parents. The temple gave me enough money for a few days of food and a trip home. When I got back to America I hitched my way back to Fremont while doing odd jobs here and there. One day I finally arrived home only to find it ransacked and my parents murdered. With my remaining money I tracked down the murderers and killed them in cold blood. After that incident I wondered the roads like a zombie, and was picked up by a nice guy named Ed. It turned out Ed was a jeweler and he taught me how to make jewelry, but it was boring as death. At night I would sneak out to go and learn about the under-world and its inhabitants. I taught myself how to use pistols and rifles, and also learned that there was a need for professional assassins. When I reached the age of 21 I left Ed and opened my own jewelry shop, which was a front for my other profession; Assassination. I am now 25 with various nicknames such as "The Bloody Queen" or "Blood Ghost", it's not like I love blood. I got those names after a messy job where I was blocked off in a corridor by the guards of my target looking for revenge after I killed their boss. The floor, walls and roof was covered in their blood after I was finished with them. The names also go well with my blood red hair and my alias; Scarlet.

I only use the internet to be contacted, my clients never sees my face, and after checking the background of my client I then get in contact with them via a very secure website to receive the details of my target. My latest job is the head of one of the biggest hotel chains in the country, Alex Pierce. I should just say this now: "HOLY SHIT this guy is hot". He's probably 5 inches taller than me, and I'm by no means short. He has beach blond hair and piercing blue eyes and a face that could have been sculpted by one of those ancient roman sculptors. To get back to the job, he has a heave security detail following everywhere. I've never even seen him with less than 2 deadly looking men behind him. This guy has been getting antsy only hours after I started spying on him, talk about sharp instincts. His guards also seem to be getting more alert. This job is going to be a nice challenge.

Chapter 1

"Roal!" Alex called.

"Yes sir?"

"I feel like I'm being watched, and not in a good way. I believe there is an assassin after me again."

"Again sir? This is getting to be old."

"Well, Roal, as my head of security I want you to do something about it."

"Yes sir, right away."

"And after you made arrangements I want to see you in my office."

"Yes sir."

A few minutes later Roal walked into the Alex's study. "What can I do for you sir"

"Please drop the sir, were not in front of pack members and you're my closest friend. Now, would you like a drink?"

"Whisky on the rocks would be great, thanks Alex."

After pouring a drink for both Roal and himself, he started "Roal, I'm nervous."

"Nervous? Don't tell me it's because of the assassin. You've survived more attempts at your life than I would like to count."

"No, it's not that . . . or I don't hope so. I'm lonely Roal, I've been without a mate for my whole life and I'm starting to wonder whether I will ever find her."

"Ah . . ." Roal said. "I'm sorry old friend but I can't help you there. That is a problem you will have to solve on your own."

"I know, I know. It's just that I'm getting tired of waiting. If she doesn't show up soon I swear I'm going to rape some random girl of the street. I'm turning 132 this year for Luna's sake!"

"Why don't we and some of the other pack members go for a run tonight? It is the full moon you know."

"That is a great idea, and while we're at it we can get rid of that annoying assassin." Alex picked up the telephone and waited for 2 seconds. "Hey Becky, me, Roal and some other pack members are going for a run tonight. Would you arrange 2 black and tinted SUV's to pick us up at 6.30 outside the towers? Thanks." Alex nodded at Roal as he left the office.

Later that day outside the towers, Alex's main office, Scarlet was watching and waiting for her target when he appeared. He walked out of the front door with 9 of his men, stopped looked her directly in the eye and smirked. "No way" she thought, "There is absolutely no way he saw me, I'm on the roof of the building a mile down the street! This guy is starting to annoy me! But he's still smoking hot! I wonder where he's going now. Better follow him." Scarlet scrambled down the fire escape stairs to her pitch black 750cc on/off road motorcycle, and pulled out just as the 2 SUV's passed. She followed them for miles out of the city till where they stopped. It was the forest, or it looked like the forest. There was a shitload of trees and mud and grass. In the distance she could also see big mansion like cottage nestled between the trees.

Alex got out first and looked back seeing the black motorcycle parked a good mile down the road, "Great he followed me here" he thought. "Hey you louts, you know the drill. Get out and get the stuff in the cottage before we can go for a run!" He barked at his fellow pack members.

"Looks like they're gonna stay for the night" Scarlet thought. "Great, this is the perfect place to finish the job. I should sleep here for the night then creep into the forest early tomorrow morning to get ready before he wakes up. This is gonna be easier than they said it would be, but just in case it isn't I should be prepared for a fight."

She woke up early the next morning after being kept awake by the howl of wolfs. She started sneaking around the cottage into the forest looking for the best place to take the shot from yet with several escape routes should she not be able to make the kill. She found a great spot, set up her sniper and started waiting. After about an hour she saw the first signs of movement, a black curtain opened and there he stood, naked as the day he was born. "Holy shit, he looks like a Greek god! And what a tattoo, it almost looks like the wolf is alive!" She looked a bit down and noticed his morning wood, "WOW, what I would give for that! What . . . where did that thought come from, I'm a virgin dam it." She felt the heat pooling between her legs and thought "I need to finish this quickly before I go over there and rape him!"

Alex woke up feeling more relaxed than he felt in quite a while; he stood up and walked over to the balcony window to open the curtains. He expected to be shot at immediately but the bullet didn't come. As he turned around he heard the distinct sound of a bullet being chambered, and he smirked. He was behind the curtain again as he picked up the telephone to alert his beta, Roal to be ready. After he put on some casual clothes he decided to face the assassin, and started walking down the corridor, which would place him in the perfect position to be shot. He heard the trigger being pulled long before the bullet arrived and he had enough time to move out of the bullet's trajectory.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck, how did that happen? I had the perfect shot and missed! "I need to get out of here and fast" Scarlet thought, and started scrambling to get out of the forest and back to her bike. When she reached the edge of the forest she saw that there were already two men waiting for her at her motorcycle, she decided to back into the forest hoping that she could lose her pursuers before returning to her bike.

Alex was one of the first on her trail, adrenalin pumping with the thrill of the chase. "Let the hunt begin!" he shouted to his pack members. The previous night he explained what would probably happen in the morning and that he wants the assassin alive for questioning. He had to admit to himself that the assassin was a brilliant shot as the bullet only missed by a few millimeters. He was the first of his pack to spot the assassin sprinting though the forest, and only moments later did he catch the assassin's smell. "What the fuck? It's a woman? Well, this could get quite interesting." Alex slowed down to give his pack time to catch up and pass him. He wanted to see how the woman fought, he knew that she would be armed but wasn't worried as it is very difficult to kill a werewolf, even with guns. One would need pure silver bullets and quite a few of them, and his pack has been trained how to dodge bullets at close range.

After a few more minutes of chasing their target the pack of wolves finally reached her. She stopped in her tracks and swiveled while firing of a few rounds at the men. None of them hit their marks. She realized that pistols won't do her any good and dropped them, drawing her twin kukri knives.

"SHIT, I'm in way over my head, these guys can dodge bullets . . . well let's see if cold steel will work against them." She thought with an evil smirk on her face, she initiated her attack.

As the first of the attackers approached her low for a tackle she dropped even lower and threw the guy over her shoulder while simultaneously cutting his leg and stabbing at his ribs. The rest of the attackers seeing how quickly she dispatched her first opponent approached more carefully. They started to circle her and goading her to attack, the on some unheard signal they all charged her. She flipped over the first guy back while slicing his shoulder and kicking the next guy square in the chest, another one came from the side with lightning fast punches. Stepping towards him while dodging his punches she elbowed him in his nose and kneeing him in his groin, he went down holding his crotch and face but she was suddenly tackled from the side. Instead of resisting the fall she got into a rolling motion and kicked hard upward sending the attacker flying a couple of meters, as she jumped up to prepare for the next attacker a huge fist came out of nowhere and hit her on her temple. As she slipped into darkness she heard someone saying to take her back to the compound for questioning. "Damn, I'm gonna die." was her last thought.