Wolf's Bane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dshannon
Dshannon
139 Followers

Sam pressed her naked breasts against him as they fucked, wanting to let their scents and fluids mingle, to keep this precious, amazing being so close to her, forever.

But then he whispered in her mind,I love you, Samantha. The others meant nothing.

And for Sam, the spell was broken. The reminder of where they were brought back her previous questions, her uncertainties. She stopped moving, waiting until he sensed her change of mood and stopped as well.What's wrong, Beloved?

She pushed him out of her, aching at his withdrawal, and sat up on one elbow. "You never answered my question. Have you told any other woman you loved them?"

Confusion, then impatience, crept into his thoughts now.Why does it matter? There have been none so close to me before you, Samantha. And there will be none so close, after you.

He said it so plainly, as if it meant nothing.

Sam, meanwhile, felt as if she'd been struck across the mouth. Now she sat up on the bed, ignoring the aches and pains in her muscles and pussy to glare at him. "'After me'? So you are thinking of abandoning me, too?"

No! He leapt from the bed and paced around, clawed fingers curled into fists of frustration.You do not understand.

"Don't I?" She rose to her feet, facing him, her blood boiling with anger and anguish. "You never answered my question. You told Alanya Malikovsky you loved her, didn't you? And that lasted until you got what you wanted from her!"

Alanya? She is here?

"Yes! Thinking of looking her up again and apologising for using her?"

What? Why do women prattle on so about these things?

"Or would that take more courage than you can muster?"

Fenris leaned in closer, looming over her, his hot breath hitting her face as he growled,Do not think to judge me, woman!

"What are you planning to still get from me, or have you got what you wanted already, and it's just about the fucking now? Fucking and bullshit about loving me-"

Suddenly he shoved her backwards, pouncing on her as she hit the bed, pinning her down with his huge frame and inadvertently scratching her more harshly than he usually did with his claws. His teeth were bared.Do NOT dismiss what I have declared to you, and to you alone! And do NOT judge me on human terms! I am older, greater than you can know! Do you understand?

Her heart pounding in her chest, her anger matched his. But it was now coupled with a fear she had not felt since the early days. She hit at him with her fists. "Get the fuck out of here! Now! And don't come back!"

With pleasure!

And then he was gone.

*

"A lover's tiff. It's comforting to know such things can occur even between a woman and her god."

Sam felt like her head was filled with concrete, the second course of drugs taking

effect in her system. She ignored his taunts. "We'd argued before, but I'd never seen him so angry. I tried to call him back and apologise right away. The enormity of what I'd said, the possibility that he might listen to me and never return, was suffocating me. But he didn't respond.

Panicking, I changed and went to see Alanya in her quarters, told her everything, showed her my wounds. I was so glad to have her there, someone who understood and supported me..."

*

Sam sat on the side of Alanya's bed, next to the woman, resting her head against her shoulder as they embraced. "'I'm never going to see him again, am I?"

"Nonsense." The older woman pulled back to wipe the tears from Sam's cheeks. She wore an elegant camisole that contrasted sharply with Sam's favoured baggy jogging trousers and vest. "Of course you will. Now, I have some salve for those cuts, a special mixture. May I?"

"Yes. Thank you." Sam pulled her T-shirt up over her head, holding it in front of her as the older woman returned with a jar she opened. Alanya soothed the cream, with its rich, roseate fragrance, into Sam's back and shoulders, and began to massage the flesh, at first gently, then with increasing pressure, as Sam felt the cream's heat penetrating her aching muscles.

She moaned, and Alanya smiled. "Better?"

"Mmm, yes."

"Good. Samantha, I'm sorry that I mentioned my connection with him."

"No, don't be. I would have done the same."

"But I made you doubt him, sparked the fight..." She paused, swallowed, and Sam could almost feel the embarrassment. "When I was with... well, I remember getting scratches, ah, below the belt, as it were."

Sam nodded, feeling tired and agreeable. "Let me lie down."

She lay face forward on the bed, burying her face into the pillow as she felt Alanya take the waistband of her jogging trousers and lower them past her rear to the tops of her knees. As someone who performed skyclad before others, it shouldn't matter, though nagging feelings lingered, perhaps because of their shared history with Fenris. Then the penetrating heat soothed and relaxed Sam's lower half.

Alanya's touch was expert. "Did he- did he ask about me? Say anything?" When Sam turned her head to look up, Alanya added, "Never mind. My time with him has passed. Indeed, since Fenris I have never been able to conjure any entity with his power, just simple shadow creatures and apports. It is your turn with him. And youwill get him back."

"But if he refuses my summons-"

"I've done with your back. How's your front?"

Sam conceded a few scratches there as well, and pulled up her trousers again before turning around, setting aside her discarded shirt and relaxing. There were a few scratches on her chest, and Alanya was careful as she smoothed the salve into each breast, her voice lowering. "He might refuse from one witch, but two? Especially if they're his past and present consorts?"

"A combined Summoning? Do you think that would work? I hope so, I really do." Sam's voice sounded distant, even to herself, and she felt both detached and linked to her body, her breasts, now aching, her nipples, now growing hard. She ignored it as an instinctive reaction – though remembering times when Fenris would lick and nuzzle them didn't help. "God, I sound pathetic."

"No." Alanya's voice, her expression was emphatic, as she moved onto Sam's stomach, working in the salve. "Intelligent, strong, loving. Beautiful. He's a fool for treating you like this."

Sam felt dizzy, and the bedroom almost stiflingly hot, and her senses focused on Alanya's hand, as it now slipped under the waistband of her trousers, through her bush, gently massaging her mound.

"Beautiful," Alanya repeated in a hush. "I can feel your need, welled up, begging for release. I know that feeling too well. Let me..."

Sam parted her thighs instinctively, offering easier access, feeling helpless. This was allowed, she assured herself. She'd been badly hurt, and needed the comforting touch of another, no matter their gender.

Seconds later, such assurances were cast aside as unnecessary, as Alanya entered her throbbing sex, her fingers descending, creating a painful but pleasurable sensation as they slowly moved in and out, discovering the softness of the smooth velvet walls. Sam yielded to the touch, her body limp as if bound.

She opened her eyes once when Alanya bent down and pressed her mouth against Sam's, invading it with her tongue. Then she closed her eyes again, relishing the sensations of Alanya's tongue caressing Sam's lips in a snake-like movement. Sam had never felt this way about another woman before, had come no closer to it than fending off the advances of some of the members of her first coven in England. Her attitudes had changed since then; being taken on a regular basis by a wolf spirit does wonders to expand one's viewpoint on acceptable sexual experiences.

The woman's touch between her legs was no longer gentle, but Sam didn't mind. Already she could feel her arousal rolling, like an avalanche, ready to overwhelm her. The expert fingers teased and stroked the moist, supple outline of her sex, the thumb finding her stiffened bud of her swollen clitoris, massaging it, too and increasing the bliss exponentially.

Sam sighed into the other girl's mouth and gave herself up to the rhythm, her climax growing, until it burst and overflowed from her. She moaned softly, unable to collapse despite the sheer bliss running through her now. She gripped the older woman, wondering if she should reciprocate, and how.

However, it was Alanya who pulled back, rising to her feet and padding away, unable to face her. "Forgive me – that was totally inappropriate."

Confused and aroused, and suddenly embarrassed, Sam slipped back into her T-shirt and followed, ignoring the warm afterglow from her sex. "Alanya, it's okay-"

"No, it's not. Christ, I'm old enough to be your mother!" As Sam faced her again, the older woman seemed to withdraw further into herself. "After Fenris abandoned me, and I failed to summon him, or any others, I tried to find a suitable lover. A lover of flesh that would remain past dawn. But none could compare to him. And that's the trick! Once you've been taken by a god, how can you be satisfied by any man, or woman?" She looked back now, red with mortification. "Youare beautiful. And you've been with him. I thought it would almost be like..." Then she checked herself. "I have embarrassed myself enough tonight, I think. Take my bed, I'll go to the one in the library."

Sam felt like trash now. "Alanya, it's your room, you can stay. I'll go."

The Russian moved to the bedroom door. "Sleep. Tomorrow night, I promise you, you will be reunited with your lover." She offered a final smile. "And maybe, I might have the chance to see him, talk to him again?"

*

"So, did you have sex with Professor Malinovsky later?"

Sam looked up, saw his expression. "Oh? Have I finally said something to pique your interest?"

"Please continue."

She shook her head, found the numbness only increased. "The next day, she showed me her laboratory, which apparently doubled as a clinic for any injured reserve animals. I was fascinated and impressed by her results. She had designed her own electronic scanners, ones that could successfully examine and record the animate and inanimate objects she summoned. I wondered why she hadn't released her findings before now, but she said she was simply being cautious. I believed her.

Then I wondered about the boat that had arrived after dark, a boat crewed by uniformed men. Alanya told me it was a regular supply shipment of food and equipment, a shipment managed by the local Army regiment, and that they would stay out of our way. I believed that, too.

There was so much I shouldn't have believed in."

*

The lab was long and narrow, one sort wall taken up by two animal cages made of floor-to-ceiling bars and carpeted in old woollen blankets. Sturdy-looking electronic equipment lined half of one long wall, looking like bulky old-fashioned computer consoles. Examining tables and equipment trolleys that had sat in the centre of the room were folded and stored in a far corner. The far end of the room was bare of furniture, the walls, floors and ceiling there lined with thick dark blue padding like exercise mats, behind which was mounted the scanning equipment.

Sam drew a wide circle in this area, using chalk supplied, along with other traditional paraphernalia, by Alanya. The Russian woman wore a smart skirt and blouse, and a white lab coat, and her ashen hair was pinned up. She was double checking the electronic equipment near the cages. "You have everything you need?"

"Yes." She had asked Sam that twice already. She sounded nervous, and it only occurred to Sam then that she was acting quite literally like a woman meeting an old lover after a long absence. Indeed, if she checked again, she'd see Alanya was wearing makeup. She set the black candles at the cardinal points on the circle, sprinkled the salt and water, then lit the candles in succession. This was a more elaborate setup than she had needed in a long time, but Fenris was petulantly refusing to answer her mental calls. "The lights-"

Above her, the fluorescents flickered off, leaving the room in the meagre candlelight. "Thank you. Is it midnight?"

"Only just." Alanya began undressing, both women having agreed the need to perform skyclad. Sam straightened up, pulled her sweater over her head and kicked off her shoes. Neither of them mentioned the events of the night before, and though Sam didn't regret it, she didn't need the distraction now. She cast off her jeans, bra and panties to one side, and knelt beside Alanya, noting the fitness of the older woman's nude body.

The air was cool on her bare skin, but Sam felt hot, and she quickly forced her mind to the task at hand, thoughts clearing as they spoke aloud and in unison. "O Powerful Fenris, son of Loki and Angrboda, bound to the rock of Gioll, we, your consorts past and present, conjure thee on this night and at this hour here, to order firmed affairs with thee..."

The air crackled already, the lights grew within the padded enclosure. Sam's hair danced on end, and she felt dizzy. She abandoned the prayer, the formalities, and called out to him. Beloved... Beloved, come to me...

Do you really want me?

She smiled, blinking back tears. His voice in her mind seemed so plaintive, yet hopeful. And her fears and doubts from the night before melted away. "Oh my sweet lover, yes!"

Before her, he materialised within the circle, in biped form, standing proudly.Then why did you cast wards to hold me back, even from your thoughts?

What? I didn't!

He stepped forward – then stopped as he saw Alanya.You?

And then Hell seemed to break loose from the walls.

A high-pitched, teeth-jarring hum ran through the Sam, making her collapse, nauseous, but doing far worse to Fenris, who fell, twisting and writhing as if in an epileptic fit, his screams of agony reaching her mind and increasing her own pain. Sam looked up to see thick pipes glowing through the padded walls, glowing as if white hot, and the air crackling. She didn't even know if she was speaking when she shouted, "Alanya! Stop it! Your scanners are killing him!"

But even as the words escaped her lips, and she saw Alanya rise and race away, not for the controls but for her clothes, Sam realised that Alanya's machines were doing precisely what they were designed to do.

Her ears rang and her skin prickled as she crawled forward, reaching out in a futile attempt to drag Fenris out of the field. It was like wading through masses of ants, but she pushed herself forward, not caring what happened to her.

Suddenly the hum died away, the lights overhead flickered back to life, and the lights behind the padded walls vanished. It took a heartbeat for Sam to register this, before she heard the sounds of bootsteps charging toward her. Then she was grabbed and lifted up by young uniformed men, her limbs restrained, as if she might somehow find her strength again and resist. But then someone fitted something around her throat, and a second's terror at the prospect of being throttled or hung made her struggle, earning herself a twisted arm.

And Fenris, who had struggled to his hind legs, ignoring the soldiers pointing automatic weapons at him, lifted his head in her direction and snarled, claws and teeth bared, blood red eyes fixed upon Sam's attackers. Weapons were cocked, but he still ignored him; his body, despite the detail to how it looked, felt, tasted, was not true flesh and blood but an ethereal substance.

On the other hand, moments before, he was in such unprecedented pain... if Alanya could do that to him... "Fenris, vanish!"

Then a second, familiar voice spoke up. "If you do, she dies. If you attack, she dies."

Alanya stepped into view now, wearing her lab coat s a makeshift dressing gown, and accompanied by a young, gaunt officer with saturnine features, his wary grey eyes fixed upon Fenris. They spoke together in Russian now.

Samantha, Fenris whispered in her mind,Are you well?

She showed no reaction that they were communicating. Yes. And you?

No. That light and sound was like Ragnarok itself. What is this, Beloved?

It's a trap, 'Beloved'...

A thought that had come from neither Sam nor Fenris.

Alanya looked over Sam, deliberately regarding her nude body as if to humiliate her more. "You'll recover; the effects of the electromagnetic field are unpleasant, but transitory. I'd avoid repeated exposure, however, unless you are fond of brain tumours." More louder now, for the benefit of the other captive, she continued. "Miss Brennan has a radio-controlled collar fitted around her neck. The collar contains enough electric charge to harm her, or kill her, should I choose." She turned fully to Fenris, her voice thick with contempt. "Keep this in mind, monster, should you wish to give vent to your feral nature."

"Why?" Sam tried fighting down her terror, glancing down at the collar, could barely see it, and was glad that the soldiers held her arms and kept her from reaching up and touching it. "You said you loved him, once."

The older woman turned back to her now. "I did. Once. Now he has you."

"Then this is all just about revenge?"

Alanya laughed. "Hardly. This is about power. The Zvezdochyot has been most generous and faithful these last five years, funding my research into the materialisation of animate and inanimate objects into our world. But now we will make quantum leaps." She drew closer, but pointed to Fenris, who was as tightly wound as a coil, looking ready to pounce on her. "Imagine having something like that at one's beck and call, summoning him from out of the blue anywhere we want, an unstoppable war machine. Imagine a whole pack of his kind at our command. Imagine anarmy."

"No." Sam denied her. "It can't work, Alanya. You know better than I do that the forces that shape entities like Fenris cannot be measured or studied or predicted like light or electricity. They operate by rules no one fully understands."

"He understands. And, to a very limited degree, so do you. You will both assist my work."

No, Fenris growled.I will not serve you.

"Yes, monster, you will." Alanya drew closer to Sam, smiling when the younger woman flinched as Alanya reached out and cupped her chin, still talking to him though looking at Sam. "When the gods learned a prophecy which stated that you would one day be responsible for the destruction of the world, they had the dwarves fashion a magic chain that was incredibly strong, despite seeming so slender, and bound you to the rock of Gioll." Her hand drifted down to stroke Sam's breasts, making one of her nipples rise. "The chain that binds you now is equally strong, despite being equally slender. Allow me to demonstrate." She looked back at him. "Get down on all fours, like a good dog."

He didn't move. Alanya lifted a small box in her hand- and pain like a wire garrotte shot through Sam, making her wail and lose control of her limbs.

Fenris dropped to all fours, his head low.

Alanya spoke to the soldiers in Russian; they dragged Sam away, towards a cage.

*

Sam glanced up again. "I tell you I have a spirit lover, and you label me mad. I tell you your own military is trying to create a spirit army, and you don't bat an eyelash."

"The Zvezdochyot, the Special Weapons Directorate, is not strictly the military. And I know them better than I do you." He paused to remove his jacket and speak to the aide. "I believe less in magic than in fools wasting hard currency on insane projects."

She watched him roll up one of his sleeves, revealing a thick, hairy forearm. "Tell that to those killed on Tsyerkovolk." Then she watched as the aide injected something into Roshenko. "You should Say No to Drugs, Major."

He grunted. "Not if they help keep me up for a few hours more." He rolled down his sleeve again, buttoned the cuff. "Continue. What happened next?"

Dshannon
Dshannon
139 Followers