Wolf's Kiss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling into the parking lot of her apartment complex, she was relieved to find a spot near the entrance to her building. Hopping out of the car with her bags, Shayna headed inside. Seeing her hands full with her purse and bags, the attendant buzzed her in and she thanked him as she passed his desk to the elevator. She usually took the stairs to her fourth floor apartment but she waited for the elevator instead, realizing that she was just prolonging the inevitable. While she waited, she removed the ring from its box and slipped it on the ring finger of her right hand but it was too big. 'Just like Jake,' she thought suddenly and blushed. Instead, she tried it on her middle finger and it fit much better.

When the elevator arrived, Shayna was glad that it was empty. She paced the small space like a caged animal and the short ride seemed to take forever. Her heart started to pound in her chest and she felt sweaty and claustrophobic. By the time she reached her floor she was seriously reconsidering her decision to call him. Shayna burst out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened and almost ran down the hallway. She turned the corner at the intersection to the hallway leading to her apartment and stopped dead in her tracks. Halfway down, leaning against the wall beside her door, was the object of her anxiety. Shayna stared at him in shock thinking she must be daydreaming. But he was really there, in the flesh, staring back at her. Her initial instinct was to run and hide but something held her there.

Leaning against the wall, Jake knew he looked deceptively casual but he was ready to pounce at a moment's notice. Her scent washed over him as soon as he heard the elevator arrive and it took a massive amount of self-control to remain in this position. And although he knew she was coming, he still wasn't prepared for the vision before him. She was dressed in a plain blouse and khakis but she looked almost wild; her eyes were widened in surprise, her mouth parted as she panted, her curly hair swirled around her in disarray. She looked amazing. He had to have her...now.

Shayna stood very still not knowing what to do. Her mind was racing as fast as her heartbeat but all she could do was look at Jake. Still trying to convince herself that he was really here at her home, she slowly took in his appearance. He was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and jeans but they did nothing to hide his impressive physique. The shirt seemed to mold itself around his muscular chest and the jeans encased his strong thighs as well as the growing bulge in his crotch. Shayna felt her body responding of its own accord to his blatant masculinity – her breasts seemed to swell and her nipples were hardening inside her bra. Not to mention her insides seemed to be liquefying and leaking through the juncture of her thighs. She hoped and prayed he didn't see the effect he was having on her. She looked up and guessed by the thin set of his generous mouth that he was a bit tense but couldn't read anything else in his expression.

'Is it anger or arousal that has him wound so tightly?' she wondered. Avoiding his eyes, she glanced further up and saw that he'd shaved his head. His hair was close-cut when she met him but now he was completely bald. He shifted his body slightly and she found herself looking him in the eye.

In spite of the tension evident in his posture, Shayna felt the heat in his gaze and automatically moved toward him. Her heart was hammering in her chest and when she reached him, she raised a hand to touch his face but pulled it back at the last moment. Jake swiftly caught her hand and placed it on his chest. He could hear the fierce beating of her heart and wanted her to feel that his was pounding as well. She raised startled eyes to his and suddenly the tension left his face. He was still angry with her, very angry, but something about the way she looked at him was affecting him. That and the warm, musky scent of her arousal had his beast ready to take over, to pound her until he was satisfied she wouldn't leave him again.

Having made up his mind, Jake stood to his full height and nodded toward the door. He didn't trust his voice to speak, he would probably just growl at her and scare her half to death. He let go of her hand so she could unlock the door but not before noticing the amber ring on her middle finger. He made a mental note to ask her about it later. Right now he needed to release some of his tension and there was only one thing he wanted.

As soon as they entered her apartment, Shayna kicked off her shoes out of habit. Jake locked the door then scooped her up and strode into the living room. Caught off guard, Shayna shrieked when he picked her up. She automatically dropped her purse and shopping bag and wrapped her arms around his neck for support. Quickly taking in the apartment's layout, he carried Shayna into her bedroom and stood her on the floor. She tried to move away from him but he grabbed her by her waist and raised her blouse over her head. Shayna gasped at how fast he moved and before she knew it, he had unhooked her bra and removed that as well.

Shayna was aware by now that she was soaking wet and it would take a blind person to not be aware of the now huge bulge in Jake's jeans. However, if she had her way, he was going to have to wait because she didn't want to give in to him just yet. Shayna took a step back from Jake and he in turn took a step forward. She took another careful step back then another when he continued to advance toward her. Her inner alarm went off when Jake's eyes narrowed and a low growl rumbled in his chest. He was already excited and she was just fanning the flames by trying to escape.

The backs of her legs came up against the foot of the bed and Jake pressed his advantage. Pushing her down on the bed, he lay next to her, sliding his arm under her shoulders to hold her close. Shayna moaned as his free hand began toying with her breasts, moving from one to the other plumping them and pinching her nipples. The heat from his hand made her melt even more and when he was satisfied that her nipples were hard enough, he lowered his mouth to one and suckled strongly. Arrows of fire shot straight to her core as his mouth worked its magic on her breast. Just when she thought she could take no more, he switched breasts and began his exquisite torture all over again.

Jake couldn't get enough of Shayna's luscious little body. As much as he wanted to sink himself up to the hilt in her warm pussy, he couldn't resist the feel of her plump nipples in his mouth. Her soft moans and whimpers were music to his ears but he wanted to take her almost to the edge. Still licking and sucking her nipples, he slowly eased his hand down her ribcage and across her smooth belly to the waistband of her pants. His movements were deliberately slow to heighten her awareness and anticipation. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out but he wanted her as aroused as possible before his control slipped.

Shayna sucked in a sharp breath when Jake unbuttoned her khakis. She expected him to plunder her flesh right away and was dismayed when he took his time easing down her zipper. She continued panting as he suckled her breast and lightly traced random patterns across her stomach. Her body was on fire for him and all she could do was whimper to communicate her need.

Jake lifted his head for a brief moment and smiled wickedly at her as she squirmed in his arms. Suddenly it dawned on Shayna that he was toying with her. When he bent his head to her nipple again, she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She tried to mentally block the sensations running through her body but it was just too much. He held her captive as he licked and sucked her nipples and gently nipped the fleshy undersides of her breasts. His hand gradually slid down her abdomen to cup her mound through her pants, yet the heat he generated felt as if he touched her bare flesh. She involuntarily ground herself against his hand and in a flash he was on his knees before her. Wasting no time Jake slid her pants and undies down her legs and tossed them on the floor. He parted her knees and gazed down at her soaking wet cunt. Shayna shyly tried to move away but Jake's sudden growl of displeasure halted her movements.

Jake pushed her further up the bed onto the pillows then bent her knees back, raising her legs into the air. As he lowered his face to her pussy, he rested her feet on his shoulders and proceeded to lick her juice from her plump lips. Then he licked her slit from her opening to her clit taking in every drop of her sweetness. But he needed her to be very wet so he continued to lick and nibble her clit until her nectar flowed freely again. When her shallow panting signaled her impending orgasm, Jake eased the pressure of his lips and tongue. Shayna instinctively grabbed his head with both hands to hold him in place causing him to smile at her newfound boldness. Immensely pleased as he was, he was on a mission and gently removed her hands from his head. He stood and quickly removed his clothes aware of her watching him through a fog of frustrated passion.

Once undressed, Jake slowly moved onto the bed and knelt once more in front of her still out-stretched legs. Sitting back on his haunches, he reached out on hand to explore her pussy. He gently squeezed her lips, pinching her swollen nub between them, and then released them to rub her clit with the pad of his thumb. Shayna whined in frustration and Jake's control almost snapped when she lifted her hips off the bed to increase the pressure of his caress. Holding himself together by a thread, he slid his fingers down to her opening and slipped two of them inside her dripping canal. He leaned forward and held Shayna's hips still against the bed while he slowly thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy and pressed his thumb against her clit.

When her breathing became rapid panting again, he removed his fingers from her body and slowly licked them clean. He closed his eyes as he savored her flavor and felt the restlessness of his beast. But when he heard her softly moan, "Jake, please," he lost it. Raising her hips in the air, Jake plunged his huge cock into her to the hilt. He threw his head back and shouted in triumph just as Shayna screamed in pain. Feeling as if he'd split her in two Shayna was afraid to move or breathe. Jake realized he was hurting her and eased a few inches of his massive manhood out of her before slowly sliding back in. He'd held back for the most part during their previous encounters but now he wanted her to begin getting used to his full size without causing her any more excruciating pain.

Continuing to leisurely thrust in and out of her, Jake noticed Shayna's breathing was gradually returning to normal. He began to relax and allowed himself to enjoy the friction of his hardness against her satiny softness. She was so tight but her wetness enabled him to glide in and out with ease. Since he was still on his haunches with her bottom resting in his lap, his hands were free to caress her body. One hand played with her breasts while his other hand zeroed in on her clit. His cock pulsed within her and he knew he was close to his release but he wanted Shayna to come first. He continued his slow pace, pushing himself all the way inside her until he felt her muscles begin to contract around him. Her passion was on the rise again and she was nearing release. Lowering her hips to the bed, he followed her down and flexed his hips forward.

"Sweet Jesus," Shayna moaned in ecstasy when Jake ground his hips into hers creating the sweetest pressure against her clit. Not wanting the feeling to end, she rolled her hips against his and sucked in a sharp breath at the impossible intensity of the sensations in her core. Shayna wrapped her arms and legs around Jake's big body as he continued grinding into her, his body shaking with the effort to maintain his self-control. Then he stopped moving altogether, his hips flexed into hers as his huge cock rested on that magic spot deep inside her. In moments Shayna was exploding around him, her muscles squeezing his hard length, flooding him with her sticky juice.

Jake's control snapped and he gathered Shayna close as he drove into her relentlessly, carelessly pounding her flesh until he too exploded in a torrent of hot semen filling her womb. Even after he stopped thrusting his rod throbbed and pulsed inside her and her pussy continued contracting around him, milking his cock for all he had to give her. He finally collapsed against her, breathing heavily, with his arms still wrapped protectively around her. Not wanting his weight to crush her, he turned them onto their sides and draped her leg over his, their bodies still joined together.

They lay like that for several minutes, each of them catching their breath and thinking private thoughts. It had occurred to Jake that he was supposed to be angry with Shayna but he couldn't raise his ire at the moment if he tried. He was too relaxed, too sated, and too happy to be holding her in his arms. Although she had run from him and ignored him for almost two days, he took it as a good sign that they were now lying entwined like this. But just in case he was wrong, he still planned to spend the next few days with her fucking her into submission. On some level he knew it was fighting dirty to use her own body's desire for him against her, but he couldn't help the wicked thoughts his plan conjured. Looking down at her cuddling into him, he felt something else stir in his gut and knew it wasn't just lust driving him to claim her. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Jake wasn't afraid, he just knew it was going to be a tough battle winning everyone over...especially Shayna.

12