Wolf's Pet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers

In the blink of an eye Paul reached up and tore out Isaac's throat. Poor Isaac wasn't even aware of what had happened. His lifeless body crumpled to the ground. The orderlies were horrified. They were just Omegas and could never hope to overpower this insane Were. They ran, but not fast enough. Paul grabbed the arm of one and slammed him into a wall and then used his motionless body to throw at the escaping orderly who fell quickly. He was able to do all of this with David still holding tightly to his legs.

David was afraid if he let go, he'd be dead. He desperately held onto his ankles, trying to flip him over so he could jump onto his back. But Paul was too strong.

Paul looked at him with a ferocious smile on his face and shifted into a snarling gray wolf. The shift had allowed him to slip out of David's grasp, and he lunged at his throat. David morphed into a black wolf that was dwarfed by the gray. He hoped and prayed his smaller size and greater agility would be in his favor.

Carr contacted Brett and told him to meet him at the holding cell. He had walked a few feet and then he felt it. Fear. Pain. Death. "Damn it!" He yelled out at no one in particular, but the pack members who saw him running across the compound knew their Alpha needed help. The Betas took off running after him. the Omegas gathered the cubs and made their way to the school to keep them away from any trouble.

The distance from the main house to the security area never seemed so far.

Jason was ready for his next guard duty shift. After the last one at the gym he was glad to be back to guarding the holding cells. He couldn't get out of the gym fast enough to find a female to sate his lusts. But he did still have a smile on his face. Good thing she liked things a little rough, because he just couldn't be gentle after listening to Lila and Nathan's first mating.

Just as he opened the door to the security area he heard growling and snarling coming from the holding cells at the end of the hall. "What the hell?" He took off running and stopped when he saw the body of the orderly outside the door. It looked like his neck had been broken. He shifted into his wolf form and ran in to join the fight. He saw David, blood all over his body from multiple wounds. The gray wolf was easily besting him, and David wouldn't have much longer without help. Jason jumped onto Paul's back and started biting at his neck. His teeth bit down as deep as he could, trying to sever the muscles, hoping to cripple him.

Paul was single minded in his hatred for these inferior wolves. He would kill them and release Gary. But they wouldn't give up. The one on his back was biting his neck over and over. He could feel the teeth grating on bone. And then one more gnawing bite, and he felt and heard a "snap" in his shoulder. His right front leg was worthless.

Gary was watching from his cell, feeling he was in the fight through his bond with Paul. But Paul was losing ground. He was on three legs now and the two black wolves were making headway. Gary sent an order through their bond. "Paul, lure them into the cell." He could see the understanding on Paul's face.

Paul moved into the open cell. The cell they had waiting for him. The two black wolves were biting and fighting for their lives and not paying attention to where they were moving. Once they were all in the cell, he went totally limp. The two wolves held on for a good minute, but the rogue didn't move. Was he dead? They both let go and backed away. They were gasping for breath, try to regain their strength after the life or death fight. They were surprised and unable to move fast enough when the gray wolf leaped into the air and ran out of the cell, slamming the door behind him. It automatically locked. The two black wolves let out blood curdling howls. But no one would hear. The security area was sound proof.

The gray wolf shifted back to his human form and found the controls to the cell doors, opening Gary's. His right arm hung limply from his body. The arm and hand were twitching. He didn't notice the pain. He had freed Gary. He knew he'd done well for his Alpha. That was all that mattered.

Gary walked over and clapped him on his good shoulder. "Paul, you did well. You'll have your pick of any bitch you want after this. I think I'll give Karen one more chance. And I do have a second choice. So you may have any of the bitches but her and the Alpha Bitch. Maybe I'll keep them both." Gary smiled wickedly at his second. "We need to get out of here now and make our plans."

He smiled to himself. The stupid Baxter Alpha had no idea who he was dealing with. Gary had done his homework. He had studied the plans for the compounds of all the surrounding packs. At the time he hadn't decided which he would take over. But the decision was made now, and he would take advantage of his knowledge and their lack. They made their way to the entrance to the labyrinths below the compound. He had it all planned out. It would just be a matter of time.

Carr saw the door to the security hallway standing wide open. He and the Betas behind him cautiously entered. There was no scent of the rogues. Only blood and death. He could hear ragged breathing and painful moans. He saw the orderlies in the hallway, one dead with an obvious broken neck, the other alive but unconscious. His arm was laying at an impossible angle. He moved slowly towards the holding cells and saw Isaac. He moved to his Beta, knelt next to him and gently closed his eyes. He spotted David and Jason in the one cell and the other that used to hold Gary, empty. The room was covered in pools of blood. He hoped a fair portion of it belonged to Gary and Paul.

Bryant freed the guards from the cell and helped them into the main room. David was barely able to walk. He had a deep gash that ran from his hip to his knee. There was a gaping wound just below his rib cage on the same side. And he had bite marks on his neck. He and Jason held their heads down, ashamed at the way they had failed their Alpha and their pack. David sat carefully, trying to stay conscious long enough to give his report. He owed his Alpha that!

"We were careless Sir, I was careless. We thought he was sedated, but he fooled us. Isaac didn't know what hit him." David's eyes dropped to the floor and tears fell down his cheeks at the thought of his friend's violent death at the hands of one of their own kind. How could he ever face Isaac's family? He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up into the Alpha's understanding gaze.

"He had us all fooled David. It wasn't your fault. Do you have any idea where they went?"

David and Jason both shook their heads. David hesitated a moment, unsure if he should tell Carr everything he heard. He looked to Jason who nodded. "Alpha, Gary said he was going to take the Alpha Bitch and Cole's mate as his."

Carr's head whipped back around to glare at David. His eyes were on fire, his wolf close to the surface. "I'll kill him before he gets the chance." Carr's wolf was pacing in his head. How dare those rogues attack his pack. How dare Gary threaten to take his mate. There was no question now. He would kill him on sight.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,733 Followers
12