Wolf's Pet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

"Then we need to mate, now. We may not get the chance later." She looked at him hopefully. She couldn't stand the waiting, and she didn't have a wolf prowling around inside her. She couldn't believe Cole had been able to hold back the last few days. "If Gary finds a way in here, if we aren't mated, he could take me away from you. Right?" She knew that would get a reaction from him.

Cole's face turned to stone. "He will never have you Karen. Never. You belong to me."

She could see the change in his eyes. His wolf was close. She raised her hand to his face and stroked his cheek. "Please Cole, I know I belong to you, and I want to belong to you forever. Please, let your wolf out to claim me. You won't hurt me."

Cole gazed into her dark brown eyes and knew he'd never be able to hold back his wolf with her begging to be taken. "I don't want to hurt you pet. My wolf won't be gentle. Your wounds..."

"Just tell me what to expect Cole. Will I turn into a wolf right away? Do I do anything special?" She had dropped her hand to gently stroke the bulge forming in his pants. This was going to happen one way or another, even if she had to push his wolf to take her.

"After I bite you, the infection will start. But you won't change for the first time until the next full moon. You'll feel the presence of your wolf in your mind though. When the time is right, she'll make herself known, and she'll know what to do to complete the mating. Are you sure Pet? There is no turning back once we start. My wolf won't back down like he has the last few days. He'll take over."

"I'm sure Cole, please, I don't want to lose you, I don't want to take the chance that Gary will find me somehow. I'd rather be dead than be his mate." She pulled his belt off and was unbuttoning his jeans as his mouth swooped down to take hers in a bruising kiss. He took her breath away. Their tongues played, his darting into her mouth and hers following obediently.

The last few days had been excruciating for his wolf. He had tasted her but that was all. Now he would have her! Up until now his wolf had been trying to keep his scent on her as much as possible. Even though she didn't carry his bite, he wanted any male wolf to know she was his. Now it would be obvious to all and even if Gary showed up, he couldn't mate with her. Karen was right, this was the time.

He pulled her shirt over her head, her reddish brown hair falling over her shoulders. He pulled a soft strand to his nose. The same scent, licorice and lavender. He wanted to savor every moment but the wolf wouldn't allow that. He needed her, now! He had waited too long. He roughly pulled off her bra and leaned down to take a hard nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, thinking that soon they may have cubs that would suckle from her. It made him pull harder and bite down until he heard a gasp from her. He grinned up at her face and bit her again. Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer to her. His wolf knew she was a fit mate. She was not afraid of him. She wasn't afraid to feel his lust. His human half was too cautious.

Karen could see the difference in his face, especially his eyes. The wolf was out. And he wouldn't leave until he was finished. She was ready for him. She wanted him. She pulled his shirt off his shoulders, her hands trailing over his well defined muscles. He took her breath away. She moaned as his lips and teeth pulled at her nipple. His hand was pulling on the other. She gasped in pain when he squeezed or bit little too hard but didn't ask him to lighten up.

He let go of her nipples for just a second and she dropped to her knees in front of him, tugging his pants over his hips. His hard cock sprung free. She grasped it in her hand and heard him let out a throaty growl. God that was a sexy sound. Her mouth closed over the large head of his cock and tried to take as much down as possible, but he was just too big. She fisted his shaft below her hand hoping she could give him enough pleasure. She looked up to see his head thrown back, his growls getting louder.

He looked down at his mate on her knees with his cock filling her mouth. There was time for that later. He needed to claim her now. He took her by the arms and pulled her up and kissed her again. He moved her to the bed and pushed her back so she landed spread eagled. He started fumbling with her jeans.

She wriggled her way out of them, eager to feel him inside her. When she looked up it was at the shaggy head of his wolf, her wolf. He looked at her with his tongue hanging out. She stroked his face feeling his soft fur. She gazed into his green and amber eyes and spread her legs. She could swear she saw a grin on his wolfish face.

She jumped a little when his cold nose bumped her clit but then felt his warm tongue, rasping across it, delving deep into her wet hole. He wanted to drink her fluids. She could hear him lapping at her pussy, flicking his big tongue across her clit. His tongue had learned her well in the last couple of days, and he drove her towards an orgasm but held off enough so that she couldn't cum. She was becoming frustrated and lifted her hips to try to place his tongue and nose where she needed them, but he wouldn't allow it. He kept her on the edge.

"Please Cole, please, make me cum." She begged between moans. Her hands were gripping the covers as she reached for her orgasm. She was single minded in her effort to cum while he was in his effort to not allow it. It was a game that he would win.

He looked up at her, his muzzle coated with her juices. He was wild with the scent of her. He needed her now. He pushed his nose at her hip. She figured out what he wanted and got on her hands and knees. This was it. No turning back. She had never wanted anyone as badly in her life.

She felt his nose again pushing into her pussy, then it was gone. She could feel the probing end of his cock and when she felt it start to enter her slit, he slammed it home in one motion. She had the breath knocked out of her as she felt so much pleasure deep inside her body. It felt so different than a human cock. Oh my God, it was amazing! His thrusts were powerful and she felt his front paws lock around the front of her hips to keep her in place. With every thrust she felt him bottom out inside her and felt his body pressed hard against her ass. He stroked his cock fully in and out of her with each thrust. She could hear him growling and she thought again how fucking sexy that sounded to her.

She could feel his breath close to her ear and his tongue licking the side of her neck as he continued to fuck her. This wasn't making love, this was fucking. This was mating instinct at it's best, and she was enjoying every second of it. She was so close to cumming, so close. She needed to cum with him inside her. She felt his teeth closing around her neck and just for a moment, she remembered when Gary bit her. But this wasn't Gary, this was Cole, he loved her. She was his. He bit down where her neck and shoulder joined and thrust deep inside her, his fully formed knot stretching her and seated itself tightly.

There was something missing that wouldn't allow her to cum. She was going crazy with the pleasure of this fucking but why wouldn't she orgasm? When she felt his teeth sink into the flesh of her neck and his knot force it's way into her tender pussy, she exploded with the most amazing orgasm of her life. Her body was no longer her own as she spasmed underneath her wolf, her tight pussy stroking his cock, milking it. She screamed with the intense pleasure. She didn't think it could feel any better but when his hot cum started shooting out of his thrusting cock, she came again.

He howled his pleasure and his triumph. She was his mate. No one would touch her, no one else could claim her. He continued short thrusts as his cum continued to flood his mate's womb. He pulled her to the side so they could relax while his knot receded. He would remain in his wolf form. He loved the feel of her naked skin but couldn't wait until she was covered in auburn fur. The next full moon would be in 3 weeks. The wait would be awful but well worth it. At least she had his mark as well as his scent now.

Karen lay there in his strong grip. Her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest. She struggled to control her breathing. She felt light headed and tried to concentrate on feeling him behind her. Her mate. She loved the feel of his big paws holding her. He was so gentle he hadn't even caused a scratch. She suddenly felt so tired. She felt his breathing against her back, his tongue reaching out to taste her skin. She smiled and snuggled in tighter to him. This was where she belonged. Her pussy was still intermittently spasming around his cock. She had never felt so safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She watched him sleeping in the meadow. He was hers. She would never let any other female near him. She circled him, studying his body. His wolf form was so beautiful. She couldn't wait until they would mate as wolves. His body shifted to the human Cole. He was laying on his back, and she couldn't resist. She was drawn to his cock, covered in her fluid. She dropped down into the grass next to him and leaned forward to lap their mixed cum off his cock. She tasted it, the lavender and licorice. That's what she smelled like. She licked her lips. She could see why he enjoyed it. She smirked with that thought.

His cock was growing under her ministrations. Soon it stood straight up from his body. He had stirred and was stroking her hair as she sucked him. His cock was throbbing. She looked up at him, her face feral looking, the brown eyes with swirling flecks of amber. She let go of his cock, and he growled in response. She locked eyes with his and crawled up his body until her pussy was hovering over his hard cock.

Her hands rested on his chest. He looked at her and noticed the bandages were gone, and he didn't even see any scars. He watched her lower herself onto his cock. He growled with the pleasure.

She sank down until she was fully impaled on him. She started moving on him, riding him. She could hear herself growling and smiled. She felt her wolf inside her. Her wolf wanted to claim her mate. He was a fit mate for her. He was big and strong and would father strong cubs. He would keep her safe from Gary, and she would belong to him forever. He was thrusting up into her wet cunt and she leaned down and licked his neck, tasting him really for the first time. He tasted like a mix of leather and hickory. It was amazing. She couldn't get enough of it.

His thrusts were long and hard, pushing up into her depths, filling her completely. She had to taste him, had to taste his blood. She felt fangs in her mouth and bit down into his neck. He bellowed and started shooting semen into her. She tilted back her head and howled. He was hers for eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12