Wolf's Pet Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

"Did the women you saw look like they were cooperative with them?" Morgan Wilson was curious. Turning humans into Werewolves was difficult and dangerous if they didn't consent.

"The women looked like they were scared. They keep them nude and they look like they've been mistreated. The ones that were cooking and doing menial chores were watched at all times. They definitely don't trust them to not try to run. They had hobbles on their ankles."

"So if they aren't cooperating, how do they know they'll be able to turn them?" Wilson looked around the room, looking for someone with an answer.

Rhys stepped forward. "These women aren't completely human. Maybe the psychological problems that occur with those that don't consent won't happen with them, because they're already part Werewolf."

"Brett, thank you for the information. If we have any further questions we'll call for you." Alistair smiled at him and nodded towards the door.

Alistair watched the Beta walk out and close the door. He then turned to group. "Now we need to make our plans. It's time to take the fight to Gary."

The Council members nodded agreement, except Niklas who sat motionless.

The Alphas slowly assented, agreeing to join the Baxter pack in this fight. If they won, they were safe for now. If they lost their species could be destroyed for good.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12