Wolf's Pet Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,731 Followers

------------------------

The black SUV waited at the Airport for an hour before they saw the two tall males walking towards them. To any Were it was obvious what they were. To the people passing by in the busy airport they were just very tall, muscular thirty somethings dressed in European business suits.

James watched Rhys get out of the vehicle and greet them. He was surprised by the formality. Rhys bowed deeply and they did the same. He could see Rhys' apprehension in his face as the three returned to the car.

The three got into the vehicle and settled themselves. Rhys nodded imperceptibly and James started the car and headed back to the compound.

Rhys was the first to talk as they watched the landscape whiz by.

"So what is the purpose of this visit Guillame? You won't interfere in the matings. And if you try to finish what you started years ago, I'll kill you myself."

Jószef's face turned white. Guillame chuckled. "Don't worry my old friend. I'm not here to interfere. I'm here to help you. Who do you think helped the survivors escape to America?"

He opened the book he was holding protectively. It was full of Ambrotypes, pictures on glass from the 1850's. Rhys stared at the picture, and then back at Guillame. It couldn't be. He looked again. The picture was of Guillame and a woman. He was holding her protectively, her hand on her swollen belly.

Rhys couldn't believe his eyes. "It's my Katy."

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,731 Followers
12