Wolf's Pet Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

"You'd stay here? Really? We hadn't had a chance to talk and when I saw the pack was leaving I just assumed..."

He cut off her sentence with a kiss, soft at first. Trina fell into his lips. She was numb to everything but him. She didn't hear the orderlies walking by or the giggling of the nurses that were just across the hall.

He pulled away and whispered. "Do you want to go for a run with me?" His eyes never left hers and their bodies were pressed so close he could feel her heart beating in her chest through his own.

"I'm working right now." Her words came out in a breathy whisper. Her heart was pounding. She wanted to go with him so badly. Her wolf pressed her to say yes. They wanted to go for a run with their mate.

"I think Jeff would allow it. Do you want me to ask him? Hmm?" He never stopped looking into her eyes. He knew what her answer would be.

"Yes, ask him. Hurry." Trina didn't know if she could stop her wolf even if she tried.

"Stay right here, I'll be back." He kissed her nose and walked down the hall to Sheila's room where he knew Jeff would be right now.

Logan knocked softly and waited for Jeff's OK before walking in. The last thing he wanted was to upset Jeff's wolf. He stayed near the doorway, not wanting to get too close to Jeff's mate.

"Hey, what's up Logan? I heard you got things set up for Rebecca to have surgery. That's great." He was really grateful Logan had been here today and hoped he'd be staying a while since he had Sheila to care for.

"Yeah they're on their way. I wanted to know if you'd mind if Trina left her shift early to take a run with me."

"Right, a run. I don't mind. Besides, I figure you'll be taking her with you when you leave. She's my best nurse, but I can't stop her from mating."

"Well, I was thinking, if you need help around here, I wouldn't mind staying on here. I hate the idea of taking a female away from her pack. I've always thought the other way around is better in most cases. That would be up to you and the two Alphas. But for now, thank you. We'll be back...sometime." Logan smiled brightly and went back to Trina.

She could see the smile on his face as he approached and knew the answer. He reached out for her as he walked by and took her hand. The two of them practically ran out the door.

Trina took him to her favorite place in the woods. When they stopped she stood in front of him, looking up into his startlingly blue eyes. "Would you really leave your pack and stay here with me?"

"You're my mate Trina, I'd go anywhere you want." He put his hand behind her head, pulled her close and kissed her hard, his tongue pushing its way inside her mouth, taking control. His wolf was so close he could feel him ready to take over. "I want you Trina, since the first moment I saw you. My wolf doesn't understand why we waited a whole day. He wanted to take you right then and there."

"I want you too Logan. One day seems like forever when your wolf wants." She pulled his shirt out of his pants and deftly unbuttoned it as she felt his hands tugging her shirt up. She let go of his shirt long enough to lift her arms as he pulled hers off her body. Her hair fell back down around her shoulders. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders and it joined hers on the ground. Their hands traveled over each others skin, touching every part of skin they could. She kissed his neck and down his chest. His body was perfect, his muscles ripped. Just touching him with her fingers excited her.

His hands ran through her hair as she moved down his chest. He'd never known the difference it would be with his mate instead of just a female. Now he understood the mating bond. Everywhere she touched was on fire, and he wanted to jump into the flames. Her lips on his body were a torture that he craved. Every touch left him wanting more. He wanted to feel her lips everywhere on his body.

Trina was on her knees in front of him, undoing his pants and pushing them off his hips. His erection was waiting for her. She stroked him gently as she looked up into his face, hungry looks on both their faces. She flicked out her tongue and licked up and down his cock, feeling it quiver in her hand. She smiled when she heard the low growl above her. His hand tightened in her hair. She opened her mouth and swallowed his cock, pushing forward until the head was going down her throat.

"Trina, I want you." The words almost couldn't be heard through the growls from his wolf. Her mouth on him was too much and his wolf wouldn't wait. He pulled away from her and was quickly on hands and knees, a black wolf with bright blue eyes. He watched her closely as she wriggled out of her pants and shifted. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was the most beautiful wolf he'd ever seen.

As much as she wanted him, wolf instinct was stronger than human. She ran up to him and dropped down on her elbows, tail wagging in the air behind her. When he moved towards her she hopped away from him. He had to catch her, had to prove himself to her wolf. She ran to her left and he almost got her. But she managed to scoot away just in the nick of time. Her wolf wanted to make him chase her so she took off into the woods. These were her woods, she would lead him on a merry chase.

He smiled to himself as she took off through the brush. She really thought she could lose him? He may not have been familiar with the land but his wolf would find her scent no matter where she went, lemon and peppermint. He ran with one thing on his mind, taking his mate. He ducked and missed a low branch. She was faster than he'd expected. He couldn't see her, but he could still smell her. He stopped for a moment and lifted his head and sniffed. He looked to his right and saw blond hair hanging from a bush. He ran towards his sly little vixen. She would never escape him.

She jumped the creek. Let's see if he could track her now. She ran into a gully. He wouldn't be able to see her and if he missed her scent over the creek she would be far ahead of him.

Smart girl. Her scent stopped at the edge of the creek but he could smell it on the other side. He knew she'd never been a tracker or she'd know she should have stayed in the creek and come out farther down so her scent wasn't so close. But so much the better for him. He was hot on her trail. Her scent was seared into his brain. If there was any hint of it he would find her. He stopped at the edge of a gully and looked down. her scent was strong there. He picked his way down the embankment and picked up on the scent, making his way quickly through the dry creek bed.

She ran south, to where the gully gave way to a rise and the meadow. She was sure he hadn't been able to follow her this far. She stopped to rest a moment and looked behind her. She thought she heard something. But there was nothing and no one. She turned back around and the large black wolf was waiting for her. She was startled and backed up a step. She backed into the wall of rock.

He smiled to himself and moved forward. She was his. He sniffed her face and licked her mouth, her tongue flicking out to meet his. He slid his body along hers, leaving his scent on her coat. Any male that met her now would smell him all over her. They would know she was taken. He pushed into her, moving her towards the grassy area in the gully. He walked around her, appraising his blond she wolf. She was as gorgeous as he had known she would be. When he stood behind her, he sniffed her, smelling her arousal, the evidence of her desire for him. He licked at it, tasting her for the first time. The black wolf lifted his head and howled his pleasure with his mate to the moon.

Trina's tail moved off to the side and her mate was behind her. He could see how ready she was for him. He jumped up onto her back, his cock finding its mark and sliding easily into her depths. Her walls fit him like a glove. He growled with the pleasure he felt and was met with her own growls. He gripped her tight and she braced herself as he thrust up into her and then pounded into his mate.

He felt so good inside her, she growled her pleasure at him. He was the perfect mate for her. She felt every inch of him as he thrust in and out of her tight sheath. He seemed to last forever, she felt herself close to cumming and knew he could feel her walls clamping down on his cock. It was then that he reached for her neck and bit down hard as her orgasm washed over her whole body. She howled as she came and came. He held her tight and pushed his knot into her, feeling it seated tight before letting loose his seed. He thrust into her over and over, feeling the spurts entering her depths. He pulled her down to the ground and held her tightly as they waited for his knot to recede. He licked the blood from the wound on her neck until it had healed.

They laid together in the grass until his knot had loosed itself from her body. They lay there together, spooned, limbs entwined. He shifted and stroked the fur on her lean body, head to tail. He loved the feeling of her fur on his skin.

When she felt his hand she shifted and then it was skin to skin. She felt his fingers tracing her bite wound. It was healed but with a scar for all to see. She smiled as she felt his lips nuzzling at her neck. She turned to face him and couldn't believe the sight of him laying next to her, gazing at her with lust and longing and love in his eyes and on his face. And he was all hers. Her wolf reminded her they still had to mark him or some other bitch may try to take him.

Her hand cupped his face, loving the feel of his skin as she slid down his chest and stomach to his growing cock. She pushed him onto his back and licked the remnants of their mixed fluids off his hard member. She felt it dripping off her chin and she giggled as she moved back up to let him taste it too. She pressed her lips to his, lingering there as long as she could. But the wolf would not wait.

She lifted a leg and straddled his prone body, feeling the head of his cock butting up against her. She guided him inside her and gasped as she felt him for the first time in her human form. Her mother had always told her sex with her mate would be so much different than with the other males. She'd never dreamed her mother could be so right. Logan felt so incredible inside her, so perfect in every way. He held her hips as she rode him, sliding up and down, feeling him in every part of her. She felt his hands tighter and knew he was close but he was waiting for her bite.

He growled with the pleasure and frustration. She was making him wait. He would hold back as long as he possibly could. But he would make her pay for it later. He thought to himself all the ways he would repay her and smiled to himself.

She could see the tension in his body and knew he would lose control soon. Her wolf loved leaving him on the edge but Trina didn't want to push it farther. She leaned down and licked his neck where the pulse beat in time with his heart. She could feel his throbbing cock inside her and felt his body react to what he knew was coming. He held tight to her hips as she bit down hard, tearing his flesh and tasting his blood.

He bellowed as his cock erupted inside her a second time. She clutched his body as she started to cum with him, and both their bodies jerked and spasmed together. They held each other tightly and she came down from the amazing high of her orgasm and found herself lapping at his bite wound until it was fully healed. And then she admired the nice scar that had formed. No bitch from either pack would come near him now, unless she wanted to be ripped apart.

They held each other under the light of the moon.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12