Wolves

Story Info
Sleep brings a dark stranger.
1.8k words
3.76
44.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon is large on the horizon, not quite full. The crisp mountain air fills her car as she cruises along the winding road, hoping this cabin will take her mind of him. Just the thought of the solitude, the peacefulness, the time for her for once, fills her with joy.

At the height of the mountains, a sign ... Alexandria, population 666. She looks down at the hand drawn map to double check. A tingle runs over her body, almost a shiver. She pulls in to the quaint little town for supplies. Groceries for the next week should do. She parks in front of the supermarket, between the pub and the diner.

A rustic little building as the town seems to be. She gathers he groceries and pays the timid grocer, a small balding man, who eyes never seem to look up from the floor. After loading the car, she thinks a fast meal at the diner might be in order tonight. A small greasy little place, she takes a booth, noticing the place is filled with men, none of whom look up from their meals as she passes by. Something she is not at all used to.

After ordering her meal, she stares out the window, thinking how strange it is that there's not another woman in sight. Another little man serves her meal, and she wolfs it down, not feeling very comfortable, but understanding the sometimes distant country attitude towards strangers. The meal being average, she cleans herself up, but is disturbed by a thunderous noise coming from the distance. A large motorbike roars up and parks next to her car, ridden by a handsome man with no helmet, long blonde hair and a rough beard, draped from head to toe in black leather and a small silver skull earring.

He walks into the diner and passes her, seeming to pause and take a deep breath. She watches Him as He walks to the counter, and purchases cigarettes. As He leaves His eyes are fixed on her, he pauses again, looking deep into her eyes and taking a deep breath through His nose. He smiles and leaves, the first smile she have seen from anybody here.

He sits on His motorbike and smokes a cigarette, as she pays for her meal. He watches her come out of the diner, His eyes seem to be fixed on hers all the time she is getting into the car. 'She is finally here' He whispers. She looks over and catches His gaze again, and He smiles once more. His head follows her car as she pulls out, watching her drive off.

The cabin is beautiful but basic, tucked away in the hills far from anyone. No electricity, no hot water, just a tank with a tap and a large old tub, beside the woodpile. Large candles adorn each wall, a large bed and robe on one side, a fire place separates the other side with a bench, cupboards and a small table with two chairs. She packs away the groceries and throws her things in the robe, where she finds a strange leather book, untitled. She places it on the table and leaves the cabin for some wood for the fire

Loading her arms up with wood, she hears a distant howl. She looks up at the moon shining so bright, almost full. As she grabs the last she can carry and hears a rustling behind her. She turns round with a startle, and before her is a sleek black wolf, with silver markings on His chest and feet. He seems to be looking right in her eyes, and He bares His teeth without a snarl and circles her as she stands frozen still. He moves off towards the trees and pauses to look back, then He disappears. She gathers her composure and takes the wood inside and locks the bolt on the door.

Once the fire is going, she curls up on the bed, with a candle next to the bed, and the Leather Book by her side. She opens it, intrigued by the old leather binding. It seemed to be filled with hand written poems, all by different authors, all seemingly odes to someone only referred to as Him. Touching stories of eternal devotion, uninhibited submission to Him, although many with over tones of unwillingness

But it was the first story that intrigued her the most. A beautiful story of a search for love, a true love, a perfect love. A search for one who is equal, yet subservient, one who is the leader, yet His slave. The one He calls "Alpha".

She falls asleep with the book in her lap. Her dreams are filled with a dark stranger with long hair surrounded by wolves. His piecing eyes scan from all around her. Flashes of flesh, her body naked, the stranger above her and packs of wolves.

She wakes late, covered in sweat. She gets up, throws her jogging suit on, grabs a piece of fruit and decides to explore her surroundings. Weaving her way through the forest, down valleys, through brooks. She has never seen such a gorgeous place, the fresh air filling her lounges, huge trees stretching towards the sky ... she was truly in heaven.

Upon her return she starts a small fire next to the tub, watches it quickly turn to coal, and spreads it around the steal tub. She lays a little more small wood on the coals while she fills the tub with a little water. She slips her clothes off and touches the water with her foot, checking the tub is not too hot. She rubs her body with the warm water, and leans back and rest her head of the tub. She falls asleep and dreams of Him again.

The snapping of a twig wakes her, it's already dark, the almost full moon rising from the horizon. She hears a growl and sees the wolf watching her. He moves close and circles the bath, eyes on her, teeth bared, nose in the air. She slowly grabs a stick and waves it at Him, trying to scare Him away. He lunges at the stick and tears it from your hands and His paws land on the side of the bath, and scratch your arm. She is paralized with fear. He seems to look right into her eyes, tenderly licks the wound, then drops off the bath and bounds off into the forest. But when he is out of sight, wolves appear from every direction, surrounding her in the tube, unable to escape. The wolves howl and growl, circling her, and she seems to get drowsy and leans back in the bath. She drifts off in a haze, thinking she sees the dark blonde stranger above her.

She wakes the next morning, dry and naked in the bed. A flower lays on top of the Leather Book beside her, and her arm is bandaged. She spends the day in bed, reading the poems again and again. Especially the first one ... the story of His search for the "Alpha". She cannot seem to get over the beauty of His words, melting every time she re-reads it. She thinks what an old soul this Man must be.

The full moon rises in the night sky. She pours a little water into the tub and washes her face. As she turns back towards the cabin, wolves appear from all directions and surround her. They snarl and hiss as they circle her, but this time she feels no fear. She bares her teeth to them, and they seem to get startled.

Then the blonde stranger appears from the woods, and the wolves all scurry away, into the forest. He takes her hand and leads her inside the cabin. He sits her on the bed, turns and lights the fire. Then He sits next to her on the bed and looks deep into her eyes. He seems to see inside her, she wonders if He senses her desires. And as if He does, without a word spoken, He leans forward and kisses her, His hand on her cheek.

She stands and undresses for Him, her clothes fall to the floor. He stands up in front or her and undresses. He sits on the bed and pulls her between His legs, and starts kissing her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples. He leans back and motions to her. She steps back a little, opens her legs, and moves over Him, straddling His pelvis. She leans forward and kisses his lips, fondling His long hair. She feels Him get hard between her legs, and He feels her get moist for Him. And with one movement He is inside her.

She rides Him for what feels like hours. Rubbing her body against Him, their nipples hard and against each other. Then suddenly He sits up and swings them around. Now He is above her, deep between her legs. Pumping into her, giving her His full length. Her arms wrap around His back, her nails drag across His skin, but He does not flinch, even when she digs them in deep.

They writhe with passion, and He looks deep into her eyes as He throbs inside her. He is slamming into her now, and she feels almost dry of fluids. Then His face seems to contort and He lets out a huge growl. He seems to grow inside her, almost tearing her pink flesh. He howls with His back arched, and unloads into her, filling her with warmth. As she looks up at Him, she sees Him as a black wolf that is riding her. She screams and passes out.

She awakens alone on the bed. She knows what to do. She knows what she is. She bounds out of bed, lands on all fours, and runs out the open door. She is bounding through the forest, wolves gather and join her. They run as a pack to Him. The sun almost about to rise.

They all reach the cave, and enter one by one. He sits insides licking his paws. They nestle in around him, keeping Him warm. He pays her no mind as she nuzzles through the pack, just another of His bitches. She notices the one closest to Him, she seemed different from the pack. Different like herself ... pure bred.

One thought kept racing through her head. "I am the one". And with that she let out a howl that the whole pack understood. The cave empty except for her, the other and Him. He sat blot upright, watching the two circling. The two growling at each other, eyes fixed, teeth bared. He doesn't seem surprised ... He seems to grin.

The other strikes forward several times, asserting her position. But she stands her ground. Then with one strike she leaps forward and has the other by the throat. They drop to the ground and writhe and struggle and clamp. After thirty seconds there is a shrill yelp from the other, and she clams a little harder on the other's throat, then releases her. The other leaves the cave limping, and the pack tends to her wounds.

She is now His one.

oo0_master_0oo