Wolves in the Woods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers

Still cursing, he trudged towards the bushes. Ironically, he did need to piss, feeling his bladder swell up like a river dam. Walking into the underbrush, the bandit made a beeline to his favorite tree and let loose a torrent.

"Ahhh, FUCK!" The bandit sighed as his cock drained its liquid cargo. "Mother fucking dog fuckers. I'll show them and that little bitch who's weak! Hey, what's that?"

With the hoots and hollers of the others behind him, Segeric scanned the darkness of the underbrush, swearing to himself he heard a rustle among the leaves. "Come out from there, fomor's whore! I heard you!"

The darkness kept still. Moving from the tree, Segeric walked a few feet into the brush searching for the source of the sound. "I said come out here or I'll chop your balls off!"

This time the blackness answered with a canine growl.

A flash of movement was all Segeric could see before feeling sharp-fanged jaws close around his crotch. Excruciating pain soon flooded his entire body, rooting him to the spot as the agony forced his eyes to fix on the gaping bloody hole that used to be his cock. Segeric tried to scream but a weak whimper was all he could manage, overwhelmed as he was with horror and anguish. His eyes finally broke away from the wound to search for the creature that stole his manhood. It was just in time to see the swift missile of fur and teeth speeding towards his neck.

***

"Gods, you boys are right," Vigdis heard a female voice above her groan. "This bitch is good!"

The swordswoman responded by burying her nose deeper into a blond tuft of crotch hair, her lips and tongue alternating on sucking a hard clit and licking up a cum dripping pussy. Vigdis felt the woman shiver in approval, grinding her crotch on the warrioress' face.

"Damn, this whore would sell for a king's ransom in Khalistan!" Another voice spoke, a male one this time. Vigdis answered the bandit by gripping his cock tight in her sperm slick hand. He gasped as she slid her fist up and down his shaft, trying to pump him to climax. "Damn girl is insatiable," Dimarus laughed. "Siburg! Hrotmar! Make room for your leader!"

Vigdis felt the bandit leader maneuver behind her and spread her thighs to accommodate him. He spat at her once he was in position and Vigdis felt the warm flow of spittle travel down her ass crack.

"Ready yourself whore," he whispered, smearing spit on the valley between her buttocks. "I'm going to ride you like the wild bitch you are."

"OHH!" Vigdis gasped when Dimarus suddenly jammed his meaty cock into her asshole. The bandit leader quickly got into a rhythm of fast, pounding thrusts, withdrawing almost completely then slamming back in with all his might. The rough stimulation made her intensify her own licking and sucking, switching from cock to pussy and back again, rubbing and tasting all the right spots until all her two lovers could do were wail in pleasure.

"OH FUCKING DEVILS, I'M COMING!" Siburg screamed and poured her sex honey into Vigdis' mouth. Hrotmar meanwhile gave out an animalistic roar as he showered the side of the warrior woman's face with gobs of pearly liquid. As soon as their climax tremors subsided, Siburg and Hrotmar staggered back from the cum-covered northerner.

"B-both strong," Vigdis stammered, shivering from the thrusts to her ass.

"And you're a strong fucker too," Hrotmar panted.

"Amen to that!" Siburg said, clinging to her lover for support.

"Hey, Dimarus," spoke a voice from the assembled throng. "Are we gonna keep holding our cocks or are you going to let us have a go?"

"Have mercy on your men lover!" Aveza said, still lounging on the log only with Bero slurping at her pussy. "Let them have a poke at that honey pot. You can still have your fun while they do!"

"You are absolutely right my lover," Dimarus leered. Vigdis gasped in surprise when the bandit leader buried himself deep into her ass and reached forward for her legs. Clutching Vigdis by her thighs, Dimarus pulled her to his chest and stood up, fully impaling Vigdis on his flesh spear.

"Join me for a fuck boys!" Dimarus said, bouncing the panting Vigdis on his cock. Hoots and hollers once again rang in Vigdis' ears as the mob with stiff cocks descended upon her.

***

"Gods, you still want to fuck?" Siburg asked her lover after staggering away from the gaggle of bandits.

"Can't help it," Hrotmar leered. "The north bitch can get your blood up. And with the boys sharing her, I want something a little less soiled."

"You say the sweetest things!" Siburg laughed. "Let's go to the forest for a private feast for two."

"I'll be dining on your tits soon!" Hrotmar said. They chase each other out of the clearing, giggling like children as they enter the dark underbrush - oblivious to the shadowy shapes that tracked their movement.

Finally catching up to his lover, Hrotmar enveloped Siburg in his embrace, kissing her passionately as his hands roamed her sweaty curves. When their lips broke, Hrotmar gazed upon the woman bathed in moonlight. Her face, while feminine, had a hard cast about it, like a noble's doll that had been played with for a child's age and then discarded. The used-up beauty that shone through was enhanced by her wild dirty blond hair which crowned a body that boasted of firm and nubile flesh.

"I'll fuck her," his thoughts echoed. "I'll fuck this beautiful bitch and lace my fingers around her pretty neck. I'll make her come for the last time and feast on her tits."

"What do you want to do lover?" Siburg asked.

Smiling evilly, the bandit twirled her around and framed her back to his chest. Bending her forward with his body, Hrotmar slipped his lance-like cock between her ass flesh and then thrust deep into her pussy. Siburg gasped at the penetration but was soon pushing back at the stabbing, balls deep cock. Hrotmar's hands resumed their exploration of Siburg's damp skin, sliding over her taut belly, kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples. All the while journeying upwards to her neck.

"Mm, you want it rough again do you?" Siburg asked, feeling her lover's hand clutch her right below her chin. "Not too tight this time."

Hrotmar just smiled behind her and fucked her harder, faster with his grip tightening around her neck. She reached behind her to hold Hrotmar - for balance he suspected - then began clutching at his leg in an attempt to make him ease off his hold.

"Not now bitch," the murderer whispered. "You'll feel my grip. You'll take my cum. You'll feel the ecstasy of Lorshac!"

"H-Hrotmar," Siburg gurgled hoarsely. "Something's out ..."

He cut her off before she could continue, now grabbing her neck with both hands and thrusting into her with rapid strokes. Hrotmar laughed inwardly as he saw his victim's arms flail. He was curious though about why Siburg seemed to be pointing at something in the bushes.

Suddenly, something slammed into the rutting couple, making Siburg's head whiplash back onto Hrotmar's face. The bandit stumbled to the ground dazed, not knowing where he was or what had happened. Through the haze of his pained senses he could hear a croaking plea.

"Hrotmar..." He heard Siburg cry.

Shaking off the pain, Hrotmar's eyes cleared enough to see his would-be victim being dragged by two dog-like forms. They each held her tight by the shoulders with their fang filled jaws.

"HROTMAR!" She cried out, struggling against the teeth. She was then jerked backwards, the dark forest swallowing her whole.

Awakened by the horror, Hrotmar shot up from the ground and began a desperate sprint to the clearing. He never made it. Not with another dog-like creature lunging towards him as he turned to flee.

***

"Weak!" Vigdis cried out, pushing away the bandit who came in her sex just after two thrusts.

"Wait!" The "fast" bandit stammered. "I made a mistake! Give me another chance!"

"You had your chance!" Dimarus chuckled. "Who's next? And I want a strong one with some staying power!"

As the bandit was pulled away, another of his compatriots, whose muscles and cock size were second only to Dimarus, came forward. "I'm strong enough!"

"Good man Gosbert!" Dimarus bellowed, still bouncing Vigdis' ass up and down his cock. "The holes are tight and slippery!"

"I'll need her fresh," Gosbert replied. "Teru, come here!"

"Sorry boys," said a lithe, dark-skinned Nabiri with long tightly braided hair. "My master is calling." She wiggled herself off a brigand's fat dick and released another's cock from her lips as she straightened up; both outlaws groaned in disappointment as she walked away.

"Good girl," Gosbert beamed as he watched his smiling whore trot through a thicket of groping hands and caressing cocks. "This north bitch has got the spunk of six weaklings in her. Suck it out!"

"With pleasure." Teru smiled and knelt between the warrior woman's legs. With one long lick, Teru tasted the slick shaft of Dimarus and Vigdis' cum seeping pussy, making them gasp as the Nabiri's tongue touched their aroused flesh.

To the cheers of the bandits, the ebony hued whore lapped at the Northwoman's sperm caked pussy and strummed its pale pink clit. The sensations were driving Vigdis close to another climax, making her tighten the inner muscles of her ass. The delicious friction was binging Dimarus close to the edge as well, making him redouble his strokes, hammering her ass passage as it gripped him tight.

"OH FUCK THE GODS!" Dimarus roared, shooting a white flood into Vigdis' ass. The wet heat in her bowels triggers Vigdis' own orgasm, spraying her own cum mixed pussy juices into Teru's mouth.

Both bandit and warrioress shuddered for what seemed to them like an eternity, oblivious to the lewd cheers of their criminal audience. Only Teru's pussy hungry mouth and ball caressing hand were all they were aware of. The dark-skinned woman eventually got of her knees and seized Vigdis' face. The Nabiri then kissed the shaking Northwoman full on the mouth, her tongue forcing past the warrioess' lips, opening them to let the cum and juices in the black woman's mouth pour into Vigdis'.

"What am I whore?" Teru asked Vigdis.

"Strong," the swordswoman gasped.

"That's right bitch," Teru said and pinched the Northwoman's nipples.

"Watch it," Dimarus said as he let Vigdis slip off his cock and drop to the ground. "Mustn't bruise the fruit!"

"Gosbert," the bandit leader continued, turning his compatriot. "You and the boys can do what you want with her. Leave some for the scavengers when you're through."

"Of course." Gosbert smiled.

***

"Not joining in the fun, Teru?" A bandit lounging by the tents asked.

"No, Audegar," the Nabiri replied, trotting towards a small group of naked men and women relaxing by the encamped tents. "Even we 'strong ones' need our beauty rest."

"What in the hells does she mean by 'weak' anyway?" An olive skinned Khalistani girl asked. "Or strong for that matter?"

"You're just jealous because you are one of the weak ones," Teru teased as she sat among them. "Isn't that right Audegar?"

"Fuck you, Teru!"

"In your dreams Esra."

"Oh come on ladies," Audegar smirked as he tightened the top knot of his long hair. "Bashed up faces aren't attractive. Not to me anyway."

"But Esra's right to ask you know," said an almond-eyed, fair skinned lass with long black hair. "That white girl may be putting a curse on us!"

"Gods, lousy!" Audegar barked, hearing his other 'weak' compatriots mumble in agreement. "You've got these idiots believing in your 'karmic retribution' horse shit! Fine way to ruin a man you superstitious bitch."

"My name is Lao-Shih, ignorant gwailoh!"

"What did you call me whore?" "It's going to be a moot point soon." Teru, interrupted. "That Vigdis is going to be fucked until she's dead and no amount of curses will save her from that. Her gods deserted her and no one will be fighting for her."

"So just forget about that northerner," the black woman continued. "I'm sure we have better things to do besides arguing about a dead woman."

"I think Hrotmar and Siburg went into the woods for some fun," one of the bandits offered.

"Good to know Azzo," Audegar said and stood up. "Fuck, enough of this bickering. I need to dip my cock into something wet."

"I'll go too." Teru said, standing as well. "Esra? Lao-Shih?"

"Hells, I'm coming." Esra replied. "She has a good mouth on her."

"We'd better hurry," Azzo said, getting to his feet. "Hrotmar's got that crazy look in his eye again."

"And I'm not in the mood to poke a cold corpse," Audegar said.

"I suppose a warm one is fine?" Teru laughed. "Well Lao-Shih?"

"D'iu ne lo mo!" Lao-Shih spoke in her native tongue and turned her back to them.

"Suit yourself." Teru shrugged.

***

"So fucking TIGHT!" The corpulent bandit blurted out as his cock-head pressed past Vigdis' brown-eye.

His cock was fat and long, making Vigdis wince as he pushed forward into her anal chute. But she kept her position, straddling Gosbert's crotch as he hammered his sex shaft up into her pussy. Both bandits quickly got into a rhythm of brutal double impalements that shook the Northwoman's body, forcing agonized pants out of her lips. Her gasping was muffled though by another bandit's flesh lance, fucking her face with fast strokes stabbing deep in her throat.

"All holes filled whore," Gosbert said as he painfully squeezed Vigdis' ample tits. "And you'll have spunk sweating off your skin soon enough!"

With those words, all three outlaws picked up their pace and violently jamming themselves into Vigdis' holes, uncaring if they battered her body as they violated her.

"RRAAHH!" The bandits yelled as they flooded her orifices with pearly liquid, which leaked down her thighs, cheeks and chin. Finally spent, they unceremoniously withdrew their shrinking cocks and tossed Vigdis to the ground.

"You want more bitch," Gosbert asked as he crouched over Vigdis' cum drenched body

"Strong and weak," she smiled. "I want more cum!"

"Gods, she's insatiable!" The fat bandit said. "It'll be a waste to kill her."

"Then you feed her," Gosbert said as he stood. "If she survives the boys."

"Hey, make room!" Another trio of bandits as they moved to Vigdis. "It's our turn!"

"Have at it!" Gosbert laughed.

With that they descended on her, with one spooning Vigdis, slipping his cock into her slick ass passage, the other draping her leg on his shoulder as he stabbed her cum leaking sex with his shaft, while the last one knelt in front of her face and fucked her mouth. They mercilessly thrust into her holes until another gush of cum filled her insides and covered her body.

Three more bandits quickly replaced the spent trio with another bandit having Vigdis sit on his cock, her back facing him. A second one fell between her legs and buried himself up to his balls into her pussy. While the last squatted over her face and forced his member past the warrioress' lips. The scene played out again and again as the score of highwaymen got their turns, roughly caressing her inner flesh until they all sprayed her with their seed inside and out.

All the while she, in between pants of lust, she kept on whispering two words: "Weak. Strong."

It was a mantra she continued even as one more bandit enveloped his cock with her jism slick breasts, sliding his shaft between the tit-flesh until he spewed white cum all over her sperm frosted lips.

"Your turn," the bandit smiled as he stood up. It was then Vigdis got a whiff of something unpleasant.

"Remember me bitch?" Bero said, falling on top of her and seizing her wrists. He quickly held them above her so she couldn't struggle. "I'll show you the price of bad mouthing me!"

"You're Weak!" Vigdis spat. "Let me go!"

"I'm going to enjoy this!" Bero chuckled as he tried to put himself between her legs. "I like fighters bitch! It's better for me when I break them!"

"GET OFF OF ME!" Vigdis bellowed in an inhuman voice, making the bandit sit up in surprise.

***

"Did you hear that?" Audegar asked as he turned his head to the clearing.

"Looks like the boys are giving it to that bitch," Teru smiled.

"It doesn't sound like she giving in though," Esra remarked.

"Good gods! Don't tell me you two believe that dung Lao-Shih is spewing?"

"I'm just looking for a wet hole to fuck," Audegar said, trudging into the bush. "Hey Azzo? Where are you lad?"

"Damn it Teru," Esra said. "I'm telling you that Northwoman just feels wrong! I've felt it ever since we started fucking her."

"Fuck the devils!" Teru said, turning from Esra as she walked after Audegar. "Superstitious idiots! Always, fretting over the littlest things! Can't even take a shit without asking some dead prophet's permission!"

"You hear me Esra?" She asked the woman behind her. "Or do you have to ask your prophet which hole of yours is more acceptable for my foot to be in? WELL?"

Incensed, Teru turned to confront the other woman - and found no one there. Scanning her front, she soon realized she had lost sight of Audegar as well. Teru was alone among the darkened woods.

"Gods damn it," the black woman cursed, scanning the trees for her companions. "Esra! Audegar! Where in the hells are you two?"

The darkness replied with a feral growl that made Teru yelp in fear. The dread though disappeared almost immediately when she saw Siburg emerge from the shadowed leaves. "Siburg!" Teru smiled, starting to her. "Still alive, I see. Have you seen Audegar or Esra?"

Another animal growl broke the nightscape and this time it came from Siburg. Terror slowly crept through Teru's naked body as her eyes adjusted to the blackness. It revealed her blond sister whore smiling with a mouth of sharp fangs, her eyes blood shot red, and a blanket of smooth golden fur growing up her arms. And the fur kept on growing as Teru watched.

"Strong," Siburg said and that was enough to make the Nabiri woman run for her life. A run cut short when she slammed into the hairy chest of Hrotmar.

"Strong," Hrotmar spoke as he held the Nabiri in a vise like grip. A scream was caught in Teru's throat, cut off by Hrotmar's jagged-toothed mouth as it bit into her neck.

***

"Now what's the problem?" Dimarus asked, watching the crowd around Bero and Vigdis. "That sissy cock Bero still can't handle that Northwoman," Gosbert chuckled, his cock swaying as he walked towards Dimarus. "You two still talking about that fool," Aveza asked, her head cocking up from Dimarus' crotch. "Keep on sucking, you," the bandit leader smiled. "And don't tell me they can't handle one woman Gosbert." "You know that Bero," Gosbert answered as he sat by the log where Dimarus and his lover were lounging. "That fucker will lose his head if he's not careful."

It was then a loud popping noise came from the group of would-be rapists, followed by a chorus of fearful screams.

"What in the hells is that?" Dimarus said, spotting an object falling towards him. Landing between his legs, right in front of Aveza who was bent over and deep throating the bandit leader's cock, the object rolled towards them. Aveza immediately sat up and screamed.

It was Bero's head.

Suddenly a loud roar broke through the night air and the naked bodies of bandits were flying all over the clearing. Gosbert and Dimarus quickly got to their feet but became nailed to their spots when they saw what was among the prone cutthroats.

The thing was almost 8 feet tall, covered head to toe with sheer golden fur. A majestic wolf head topped its shoulders, crowning a lean and muscular man-wolf body. Or wolf-woman to be precise. The she-wolf creature howled at the moon, thrusting its impressive breasts into the night sky. To the horror of all those still breathing, many animalistic cries joined her in concert.

***

FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers