Wolves of Passion Ch. 01

Story Info
Will they take their relationship to the next level?
1.4k words
4.33
15.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and Brad had been running for days, surviving on what they could scrounge from the forest. The thought that they could be caught at any moment sent shivers down Brad's spine as he thought of what the hunters would do to his Chloe. They had known each other since they were children, their packs had been friendly for years and so they usually brought the children up together. They had been there for each other when they first went through the change and had hunted together afterwards. After months their friendship had turned into love, but as circumstances would have it, Brad's pack leader had died and the old leader's son had taken over. He hated the leader of Chloe's pack and had ended the friendship between the two packs, threatening that if any member of his pack made contact with the others, they would be punished.

But Brad had taken the risk, he risked everything to see Chloe, but it turned out that the new pack leader had also taken a liking to what Chloe looked like. And Brad couldn't really fault him there, Chloe was short for a werewolf standing at just 5,6, she had long blonde hair that fell to her waist in waves, pale skin like moonlight and eyes that were such a deep blue they were almost black. Her body was perfectly curved and he loved every inch of her. Her wolf form was a sight to behold as well, most werewolves had brown fur when they changed, but Chloe's was pure white and instead of the usual golden eyes, Chloe were a shocking lighting blue. Just thinking about her made Brad hard and in his wolf form he rejoiced in the feel of running with a hard on between his legs. He looked over at Chloe who was racing beside him and for once felt sorry that she was so beautiful, if she wasn't then Victor wouldn't want her, and he wouldn't be chasing the two of them now.

************************************************

Chloe could feel Brad looking at her and felt her self grow wet at the thought of his eyes roaming over her body. She knew she wasn't ugly, but the thought that Brad would find her so attractive seemed crazy. He drove her crazy. As a human Brad was about 6,7 in height and had a body to die for, with muscles and facial features so perfect they could have been chiselled by a master sculptor. Not only that but after sneaking glimpses whilst he was changing, she knew that he had a cock that was 10" long even when it was completely flat. Though having never seen it fully erect she could not be certain of its full size. And though she knew she loved him, she didn't know what his feelings were for her. Thinking about Brad brought her back to thinking about why they were on the run. Brad's pack leader had found her and Brad talking to each other after he had placed the ban on communications between their packs, for some reason the fact that they were friends sent him crazy and he attacked Brad, they both got away and after a few hours running they smelt hunters on their trail. They had changed into their wolf forms and had been running ever since.

***********************************************

Brad suddenly veered left and raced off through the trees surrounding them, Chloe followed knowing that Brad knew this part of the woods better than she did, as they were outside her packs territory. Chloe lost sight of Brad as she was running she stumbled and seemed to fall through the ground. Looking around she found herself in a small tunnel under ground and saw Brad in his human form covering the hole she had dropped into. Once he had finished he looked at her and shifted back into his wolf form, and Chloe followed him down the tunnel, they walked for what seemed like hours before the ground started sloping up and then quickly the pair found themselves bathed in moonlight that was pouring down though what looked like a hole miles above them. Chloe shifted back into her human form with shock as she realised where they were.

"Oh my God." Chloe whispered. "We're in the volcano."

Everyone knew where the volcano was, it marked the boundary between human civilisation and the werewolves territory. But although it was once used as a safe haven by the wolves, knowledge of how to enter it had been lost for centuries.

"How did you know how to get here?"

Brad had shifted back into his human form the minute they had entered the cavern and he simply shrugged before sitting down on the floor. Chloe walked over and sat down next to him, completely ignoring the fact that they were both naked, and continued looking around her surroundings with awe.

*************************************************

Brad tried to cover himself up as his cock began to grow to its full size. Luckily Chloe seemed unaware of the reaction Brad was having to the feel of her skin on his. Brad had been wanting to fuck Chloe since he had first seen her unclothed. She didn't know that of course as he had always kept his feelings for her hidden away inside him. Chloe leant against him her hand brushing his leg as she moved, the contact making Brad growl in arousal, he coughed quickly trying to cover it up, but his cock twinged wanting to be put in something hot and wet. Namely Chloe's pussy, but Brad wouldn't force himself on her, he wanted her to want it as well. So to hide his erection he lay down on the floor and pretended to sleep.

*************************************************

Chloe had heard Brad's growl and had seen his cock growing out of the corner off her eye, he didn't know but the touch of his skin on hers was driving her wild, she was sure he could smell her arousal, but he seemed to distracted hiding his own. So when he pretended to sleep she humoured him and lay down as well, but not to pretend to sleep. She spread her legs as wide as she could and softly brought her hands down to her pussy. She could feel how hot and wet she was, and to lubricate her fingers she pushed one inside herself and coated it with her juices, she ran the finger around her labia and pushed it into herself again before focusing on the little button that had grown with her arousal. She was so turned on that it didn't take long for her to climax, and she made sure it was as loud as possible. She turned her head towards Brad and saw that he hadn't been able to keep up his pretence of sleep. His hands were busy pumping his erection, which she guessed at being at least 14" long.

Oh imagine having that monster inside you she thought to herself, I could fuck that thing all night and never get it all inside me.

Chloe leaned over and decided to help Brad out.

************************************************

Brad was so engrossed and turned on that he didn't realise Chloe had taken control of his cock, until he felt her warm wet mouth surround its head. She licked the slit at its tip and sucked at it licking him until he felt her catch the first drop of his pre-cum, he felt her open her mouth wider and she engulfed as much of him as she could into her mouth. Just the thought that it was Chloe who was sucking his cock was enough to bring him to the edge and with one last suck from her gorgeous mouth he exploded, he expected her to recoil as his cum hit the back of her throat. But Chloe kept sucking and swallowing until she had ridden him of everything he had and was on her way to making him hard again, when he lifted her head and brought it to his. He brought her down to him and hesitated not knowing what he should do. Then Chloe smiled and he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

*************************************************

Chloe just smiled and that was it Brad pulled her down on him and kissed her passionately on her lips again and again. She opened her mouth for him and instantly began to probe it with his tongue. She battled his tongue with hers, and finally they separated breathing hard with passion.

Chloe looked down at Brad a smile playing on her lips. She giggled, "Well that was interesting." She said.