Woman Cross Dresses for Power & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding much more information about male cross dressers than female cross dressers, as is always the case with men versus women, before her evening at the Switchers Club, Sarah researched cross dressing and found little that could explain her needs and desires to dress as a man. When she attended the dance, hoping to experience the sensation that cross dressing men felt, not wanting to attend as Sarah, she attended as Robert. She bought an alternative sex magazine and found a small ad from a clothing shop that catered to all types of sexually erotic dressers and decided to give it a whirl. She felt a little odd at first because she wasn't sure how to tell the shop owner that she was interested in trying on men's clothing. All of that instantly disappeared when the shop owner approached her and confessed that there wasn't any request he hadn't heard before.

Sarah asked to see some men's suits and accessories and the adventure began. The shop owner had casual and dress suits of every size, color, and style to choose from and asked a few questions of Sarah, before he escorted her over to a specific rack of suits. Sarah's mouth dropped open as she gazed at the most beautiful suits that were made of the finest materials. The shop owner told her that he felt Sarah would be happiest with the best made, professional attire. He mentioned that there was just something about dressing in the finest of men's clothing that satisfied the power vibe that she was looking to have by dressing as a man.

"Oh...my...God," she said looking approvingly at her image.

It all clicked now. This is it! It was the power of the suit that made her feel like a man. Suits was the word that people used when referring to wealthy, professional men. Sarah felt the surge of power, when she stepped out of the dressing room and saw herself in the full-length mirror. She felt the kind of power that she imagined only men felt and she loved the way it stimulated her physically, mentally, and emotionally. Even though with her big tits, curvaceous body, and long, blonde hair, she looked nothing like a man, she still felt the power of the suit.

The shopkeeper picked out a Fedora for her to wear and Sarah tucked her hair inside the hat at first, before allowing her hair to freely cascade down her back. She loved the look. She felt fabulously fantastic and couldn't wait to try out her new look on others to see their reactions. Not wanting to fool anyone by pretending she was a man, it was enough for her to just dress like a man, while looking so much like a woman. She was tingling all over and couldn't wait to wear these clothes to the Switchers Dance.

Sarah got ready to go to the club and the most difficult problem was hiding her ample breasts. The shop owner willingly offered the assistance of his wife to show her how to wrap her breasts with gauze by winding the gauze tightly around them. Yet, proud of her C cup breasts, deciding not to hide them, and really not wanting to, nor trying to fool anyone into thinking that she was a man, Sarah didn't wrap her breasts. With so many men in attendance dressed as women at the dance, uniquely different, she wondered how she'd be perceived being dressed as a man. Something she'd never do, she hoped that they wouldn't feel that she was poking fun of them, attending the dance, as a woman dressed as a man.

After arriving at the club and having a couple of quick glasses of wine to calm her nerves, Sarah scanned the crowd for a likely candidate to try out her new male appearance and saw a beautiful, dark-haired woman sitting at a table alone. She was very pretty and Sarah watched her move to the beat of the music. The woman appeared to be enjoying herself, even though no one was with her. Not wanting them to know her secret, not wanting to take the time to try and explain, knowing her friends wouldn't understand her need to dress as a man, anyway, and would laugh at her, Sarah attended the party alone.

Even dressed as a man and still looking so much like a woman, Sarah was very handsome in her custom made suit, expensive shirt with cufflinks, and shoes made from the finest Italian leather. With her long, blonde, straight hair nearly touching her buttocks, lusted over by men and women alike, whether cross dresser or not, she was a catch of a lifetime for any man or woman.

"May I join you?" Sarah approached the table.

"Yes, I'd like to have the company," he said sticking out his big, strong hand. "I'm Joseph but tonight," he said with a wide, white smile, "I'm Josephine."

"Sarah," she said returning his smile, "but tonight, I'm Robert."

Even before he introduced himself as Joseph, though she looked so much like a woman, upon closer inspection, Sarah knew could tell that Josephine was a man. They chatted for a while, before he asked her to dance. Between the wine, the music, and the slow dancing, she was already swooning in his arms.

The beginning of a wonderful love affair, with Joseph and Sarah having cross dressing in common, they had a lot of fun finding outfits for one another to wear. The shop owner that had helped Sarah was happy to help Joseph, too. He always showed them the best of the latest fashions. Able to understand and learn more about the cross dressing experience together as a couple, Sarah and Joseph had fun. Doing his hair and makeup, Joseph tied Sarah's neckties. A regular couple at the Switchers dances, Sarah and Joseph were madly in love.

THE END

12