Woman Next Door

Story Info
She had gone too far and He had to teach her a lesson.
4.9k words
4.36
103k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Tasia Dawn, my wonderful editor who helped me sort the story out.

She walked along the pavement, rubbing her forehead with a tired finger. It has been a hectic day at the office, and it was visible in the way she seemed to drag herself up the walkway. She groaned as her hair began to come loose, the jet-black mass of wavy hair sliding over her forehead, making a soft silky curtain. Her slender feet moved slowly as she trudged on down the street, each step taking her closer to the comfort of home.

He watched her from the window of his house, feeling the familiar tightening of his chest that occurred every time he saw her. He tried to turn away, but some impossible strength held him to her, making him watch the fullness of her breasts and the soft, sexy sway of her hips. He shifted uncomfortably, awkwardly readjusting the growing thickness in his shorts. It has been one long month since she moved to the house next door, and he has wanted her since then. He hadn't had the chance to approach her, but today...

Today he would do it...

Today she had gone too far...

He saw her go inside the small bathroom in her home and turn on the shower...

***

Her body in the soft lights of the bathroom was mesmerizing. She undressed herself, knowing clearly that he stood holding the window, unable to move while trying to control his lust. Deliberately, she unclipped her gloriously thick hair, and shook it free. She stood with her legs wide open for him to see, and slowly brushed her hands down her body until she reached her slick cunt and began to massage her clit. Moving her fingers rhythmically, her head fell back as she moaned in pleasure. She moved her hips in time with her finger, an incredibly erotic dance, which proved too much for him to handle. He reached down to grasp his cock in his hand, and started to rub it roughly with long strokes that were timed perfectly with the motion of her fingers. It only took him a few strokes before he gasped, his balls contracting and his cock shooting spurts of hot, milky semen. He supported himself by grasping the windowpane in one hand as he continued to stroke his cock with the other, groaning and gasping for breath while the waves of pleasure rolled over him.

Never in his twenty-eight years had he felt like this, without control. She did this to him. He gritted his teeth and vowed to take revenge. His body was still pulsing hard, as he watched her orgasm, her whole body was flushed and pulsing. He stared as she worked her hips over her finger, trying desperately to prolong the pleasure washing through her, and he swore that he could see her glistening juice cascading down her thighs.

***

She knew he was watching her. Every time she took the shower, she deliberately kept the window open, the little one facing his bedroom. Her body glistened with moisture, beads of it running down, between her breasts, breasts that were soft brown in color, yet contrasted beautifully with dark chocolate nipples. She moaned, touching the tips of her nipples and feeling the familiar ache consume her. Gently, she rubbed the soft curls between her thighs, and pressed one finger against the hood of her clitoris. Her other hand played with her nipples, and soft moans began to escape her mouth as she masturbated, her moans becoming louder for him. She never forgot that he was watching her.

He was on fire. His cock ached for release, and sweat broke out on his skin as he tried to contain the insatiable ache in his groin. Ruefully, he took his cock from the confines of his shorts and rubbed his fingers gently against it.

It turned her on just to know that she was being watched, and she deliberately moaned louder. She increased the pace of her finger, drawing her clitoris out with her thumb and her forefinger. She ran her other hand over her wet slit. She bit her lip, knowing she was on the edge of it...nearly there...Oh God... Yes!! Oh!! Oh!! God!! God...Oh!!!...Please!!

He watched her crumple to the floor, helpless in her orgasm, and he felt his own organ explode with her. Cursing, planning revenge, he gasped helplessly as he shuddered and groaned, spurt after spurt of his juice rushing from the engorged tip of his cock. Once his regained some of his composure, he cursed angrily at his weakness. After hauling a jacket over his bare shoulders, he stuffed his member back into his shorts, and stormed out of the house.

The area was particularly safe, only a few houses were scattered around, and he thanked God that know one was around to see him dart over to her house. What he was about to do was not going to be pretty....

She came out of the shower feeling sated, yet strangely unfulfilled. Somehow, the orgasm didn't satisfy her. She thought about the guy next door, and her tongue automatically licked her lower lip. God, that man was sexy. He was the typical hunk-next-door type, with a huge, brawny body and all glistening muscles. And those big green eyes made her ache, startlingly confident yet giving him the appearance of an innocent little boy.

Yet he was far from innocent. She had seen him fucking, his huge dick ramming into the pussy of a beautiful blonde. He had fucked her standing up, her body pressed against the glass of the large window, sandwiched between him and the sweat-slicked glass. Her pink nipples were flattened against the glass as he had worked her cunt. She had watched shamelessly, her own fingers working her clit in time with his thrusts, all the while wishing that it was her pussy that he was plowing into.

Her dreams were rudely shattered when she heard the angry rapping against the door. She rose from her musing, and slipped into her bathrobe. She opened the door, forgetting in her hurry to check to see who it was.

It was Him!!!

She watched helplessly as he rushed in, wearing nothing but a pair of loose shorts and a jacket. The jacket did nothing to hide his massive shoulders, nor did the loose shorts hide the size of his cock. He was tall, about six feet two, and his body was brown from the sun. She had no time to think, for with one short curse, he came in, slammed the door behind him and hauled her over his shoulder. She was stunned at his sheer audacity. Then she snapped out of her shock and struggled hard against him, scratching and clawing his lower back. Her legs flailed helplessly till he caught them in one hard arm, and with his other, he smacked her bottom hard. She groaned. It was painful, but she also felt pleasure in being at the mercy of this man, being totally helpless turned her on immensely.

Suddenly, she was dislodged onto something soft, and dimly realized that it was her bed. The room was dark, yet she could make out his form against the darkness, looming over her like a menacing attacker. She suppressed a groan and tried to scramble up, but ceased to struggle when she felt his solid hand connect with her cheek. It was not painful, but it humiliated her all the same. Suddenly, he moved over her, his jacket gone. His shorts were the only barrier between them, and she could feel that he was incredibly aroused.

His huge body was pressing her deeper into the bed, and her legs automatically spread to accommodate his hips between her thighs. Somehow, her robe had opened, and his thinly clad pelvis was rubbing hotly against her cunt. She knew her juice was dampening his shorts, but she didn't care. His mouth ground down onto hers, opening her without finesse, but she did not need finesse. She was throbbing... throbbing... throbbing... and she wanted release, the release that he promised with his rough mouth pressing her lips apart and stabbing at her with his tongue. He used his teeth to grind and bite at her lips, hard enough to make her cry out in frustration. Her mind and body focused on one thing, and one thing alone... to sate the rising need that tormented and shook her uncontrollably.

He wanted it too. His hands were rough as he grasped her breasts in his hard fingers, squeezing and pinching them. She gasped as heat rushed from her tormented nipples to her aching cunt. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and bit his lower lip, working the flesh between her teeth as she used her tongue to stroke and taste him.

His retaliation was sharp and savage. He bit her back, his teeth angrily nipping at her upper lip and she groaned out from pain and pleasure. She clutched his shoulders in sweet agony as he suddenly released her mouth to catch a hard nipple into his mouth.

"Ahh!" She cried, her mouth falling open, and her whole body trembling in raw reaction to his tormenting mouth.

She was lost. She thrust her hips against his swollen cock, and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed his hand between their bodies, and pushed down his shorts. She was making incoherent noises of pure pleasure, anticipating the feel of him. He took his member in his hand, stroking it once before moving to test her moist pussy.

She felt his thick fingers moving over her cunt lips, felt him part her petals with one finger, and push the finger into her flesh.

She arched her back, trying to control pleasure that was pushing her to the brink, and cried out her need.

"Ohh God, Ohh, I can't hold it any longer... Please... Oh Please...make me cum!"

He bit her nipple hard. She jerked and gasped as the painful pleasure racked her body

"No" he said menacingly. "You won't cum till I take pleasure from this beautiful body of yours. I'm going to fill you with my seed and make you beg for me...I want you to beg real good. If you please me, I will let you cum."

"Ohh!! Ohh please!!! I ... I can't... Ohhh... Please, I can't hold back anymore... You are driving me crazy!" She screamed, reaching up to kiss his mouth. He growled sharply then broke away from her sweet mouth, "If you cum now, I'll have to punish you hard. Very hard," But she was out of control.

She pushed a hand between their bodies, took his pulsing shaft in her hand, and guided it to her own dripping cunt.

"Ahh!!!," She ground out as she surged up and felt his huge member slide fully into her. A sudden burst of wild hunger made her run her fingers down his back, scratching as she went. She clawed his buttocks, and felt him stiffen with sexual rage.

"You little hellcat!" He bit out and kissed her brutally, his tongue thrusting into her mouth only to withdraw as his teeth bit into her lower lip. Angrily, she clawed him, and his hips pushed deeper inside her. His hands tangled in her hair, clenching and tugging the silky strands.

He started to move, his rhythm hard and fast, making her cry out in sheer abandon. Her body automatically matching his movements, her hips thrusting up and down. Their arms warred with each other, scratching and clawing as they rolled over on the bed. With a final roll, she was on top, holding him down as she sat up. Her hips slowly began to move up and down his shaft, his hands biting her hips and clenching brutally, till she cried out. He began to groan as her fingers slowly scraped across his nipples while her hips continued their slow ministrations. She waited for him to open his eyes and look at her before she bent down to catch one in her mouth, sucking hard on the stiff peak.

He sat up suddenly, and she was propelled over onto her back. She laid there, her body all set for the final ride to the fulfillment. Then he settled over her, his cock sliding into her deeply once more and his hips savagely pushing against hers. He bent his mouth to gently lick her lips, the act incredibly erotic with contrast to his brutally thrusting hips. She moaned as he pressed her legs even wider, holding open them with his hands. His cock continued to slam into her trembling pussy, rocking against her, pushing and working its hard mass through her straining tunnel. Her wild groans filled the night air as she raced towards completion. She was almost there when he slowed his pace suddenly. Confused, she stared at him through her lust clouded eyes. One glance at his straining yet determined face reminded her of what she had to do.

"Please... Oh... Please...!," She begged, wanting the orgasm more than anything in the world.

"Please Master, you bitch!" He said and slapped her cheek hard.

"Please Master!," She begged.

"Please Master what?" He taunted, accentuating the question with a sharp, deep thrust into her tight pussy.

"Please Master, please... please make me cum!!!!!," She screamed as tears clouded her eyes. He smiled and increased his tempo, his body slamming into her sleek, sweaty one with a hardness that made her gasp. The quick, deep thrusts pushed the tip of his cock against her cervix, and the sharp jabs shattered her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!,"She screamed as she climaxed, a long groan escaping her mouth as pleasure coursed through her. Shudder after shudder ran through her body while she panted and heaved. The feel of her pulsing pussy snapped his own control, and he began pumping into her with triumphant desperation. Within seconds, he came hard and fast. She dug her fingers into his shoulders as he released his first stream of cum into her trembling body. Each wave was long and intense, his seed spurting forcefully into her soaked cunt, then slowly seeping out of her body. He collapsed on to her supple body while shudders of incredible satisfaction rushed through him. They lay together as their bodies cooled...each too drained to move apart. She smiled slowly, and caressed his back.

"Thank you..." She murmured, then added as an afterthought," Master."

They lay together, their bodies sweaty and sated. She was rubbing his chest softly while he held her in his arms, cradling her body next to his.

Her cheek glowed pink from his slap, and her lips were bruised from his rough kisses. But she was the most incredibly beautiful sight he had seen in his life. Her legs were tangled with his, their naked bodies molded against each other as they lay quietly, not speaking, just listening to the rough breathing that drifted into the night. Her full breasts flattened against his chest, and he loved the feeling. He inhaled her sweet scent mingling with his and felt bliss.

He wanted to tell her so many things... but he was too damned exhausted...

She wanted to thank him for so many things...but she could not move. She was so tired ...

She fell asleep first, her eyelids drooping down and he followed suit, noting the way her breasts moved against his chest as she gently inhaled some much needed oxygen into her lungs. he could not help but appreciate the way her body rubbed up to him, sensually, just like a cat's.

She woke first in his arms. She stretched and stirred. The first thing she saw when opening her eyes was his hair sprawled cross the pillow, making him look cute and boyish and just a little... helpless. She smirked wickedly, and a plan came to her. Moving off the bed, she got up, moving toward her tiny kitchen. There, the length of rope she had meant to put away along with many of her other things was hanging from a hook. Maybe having such handy materials around was the benefit of being over worked and unable to do her necessary cleaning, she thought indulgently, marveling at the enormity of what she was about to do....

He woke up in luxury. Someone was feathering a finger around his cock, causing the flaccid length of flesh to stir with arousal. He blinked and moved to turn toward the playful finger.

Then it hit him.

He could not move. He was tied up.

The enormity of it hit his brain just as he opened his eyes. For a few seconds he was unable to decide how to react. Then his body acted, on some reflex action of anger and bewilderment. He jerked violently and pulled. The ropes held still. He pulled again, and now the finger that was feathering suddenly dug the sharp claw into his navel.

The sensation was amazing. He felt a jolt go straight to his groin and cause his sex to stand straight up. His gaze fell to the smug, satisfied smile curving the sexy spans of her mouth, much like that of a cat. He gritted his teeth, bracing himself for a bout of torture. For a few minutes, she did nothing but stare at him intently, but then her gaze turned sharply to her side. Curious, he looked to his side to see what had captivated his attention, and he saw himself. Startled, he looked again and found himself staring in a full-length mirror at a bound man in a bed with a woman kneeling beside him, seductively close to his crotch. The woman in the mirror raised her fingers to his chest, grazing his nipples and making him groan.

Their eyes met through the mirror before he turned to focus his piercing eyes to her body. Desire tightened inside him as he saw her encased in a pair of black lace panties, covering very little of her beautiful cunt. He wondered when and why she had put them on. But then he caught sight of her crotch, for she had shaved off the wiry curls that covered her cunt last night. Her cunt looked as smooth now as a newborn baby.

He was instantly filled with the need to lick that delicious confectionary. And he realized that she understood this need in him, for she said," Soon, my slave. Soon."

" Release me, girl. You know who your master is, don't you?" He said.

His voice was calm, yet inside he felt sexually excited at being dominated.

His body was fully aroused now, and he struggled desperately to contain his need. It infuriated him that he, the generally dominating male was now helpless.

But more infuriating was the realization that being dominated was as exciting as dominating...

The fantasy played in her mind. A big, strong warrior fighting against his bonds, as he was being tortured mercilessly by his female captor...

She shivered at the thought before she moved down to kiss his chest. As she licked and bit him, her fingers moved down to his stiff cock, drawing circles around his straining sex and hard thighs.

He groaned as she started to lick his throat. Her pink tongue made soft, flickering strokes across his skin, and she moaned softly as she felt his big body clench, his huge penis stiffening even more. She caressed him with both of her hands, one grazing his balls and the other smoothly and gently stroking the shaft up and down.

He groaned again as she bit his flat male nipple softly. He lengthened his cry of pleasure as she increased the pressure. Then, suddenly she eased herself from his sensitive peak. Her mouth slowly moved down to meet her fingers, rimming her tongue around his navel and streaking saliva down his lower abdomen. He stared at her head, her hair a sexy, ebony curtain as it trailed down his chest. The perfumed softness caressed his body, making his body tighten with lust.

She raised the swollen head of his cock and then took it between her lips. She was perfectly still for a second, savoring the heavy feel of him in her mouth. Then her tongue darted out to taste a drop of pre cum resting at the tip of his straining sex. He made an incoherent sound through his mouth, and she knew he loved every sensual second of this torture. He jerked against his bonds and stared at her with his hot eyes as she stiffened her lips and took the head of his shaft in her mouth, stroking it with her tongue. He groaned when he felt her tongue caress the little hole at the tip of his shaft. He groaned louder when she started to lick it and then slowly suck it, her tongue flicking the tip of his shaft gently like a butterfly's wing.

He shifted his hips, feeling caught and helpless beneath her. Her hands worked his balls, gently squeezing and teasing them, and he shifted again in pleasurable agony. Then without warning, she withdrew her mouth from his groin, and he snarled in frustration... here he was about to cum, and this little tease stopped. She was really pissing him off...

12