Woman Of His Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabe and his big-titted aunt get together again.
2.2k words
4.45
203.3k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
996 Followers

Gabe's cock was ready to explode by the time she took it out of his pants. Pre-cum already glistened on the tip as she took it in her hand and started to slowly glide it over her tantalizing tits. Methodically, she guided his manhood into her generous cleavage, squeezing her breasts and trapping him against her chest until they both exhaled deep, wanting moans as his cock and her tits merged into one. Gradually, she started to move her torso up and down over his throbbing prick as he stared down in complete rapture as she jerked him off with her 36DDs.

"Mmmm yes," she cooed. "Slide that hard cock between my big tits. Fuck those hot titties."

Gabe could hardly believe that those words were coming out of his Aunt Marlena's dirty little mouth... again.

It was a couple of months earlier that the fateful night had occurred at a family wedding. When nephew and aunt succumbed to a night of forbidden passion and lust. When the woman, whom Gabe had fantasized about for as long as he could remember, committed not only adultery, but incest. She had fucked her brother's son. Even worse, she had loved every second of it.

Despite her scandalous, yet fond, memories of their encounter, when she received a phone call from Gabe, her eagerness to agree to meet him at an out-of-the-way motel to "talk" about what happened surprised Marlena a bit. A part of her still held out some hope that she had not turned into a complete whore, ready to jump back into bed with her own nephew without a second thought. But it was quickly clear to her that she had indeed become such a woman, and she was forced to admit as much to herself as she prepared to go and meet with her taboo young lover.

Marlena meticulously dressed herself in a manner she felt would no doubt be to the liking of her sinful rendezvous. She selected a little denim skirt to cover her black lace panties, the shortest one in her closet, and definitely one that would be considered inappropriate for a woman her age by most observers. After slipping into a pair of black heels, she grabbed a black lace bra from her dresser drawer, making sure it was the one that was a size too small. She stuffed her ample breasts into the cups and caught her reflection in the dressing mirror as they formed some very deep cleavage as they struggled to remain confined under the material. Next, she slid on a denim button-up blouse that matched her meagre miniskirt. She tied the tails of the shirt into a knot and only bothered to do up two of the buttons above that. Her bosom would be on full display to anyone who glanced in her direction from more than three seconds. She had taken the time the night before to put curlers in her hair, and she tousled her hands through it now to ensure it looked just right. Her brown curls were not too tight, not too loose, done in almost a softly curled mini shag style, with fuller curls spilling down at the nape of her neck. Satisfied with her deliberate preparations, she slid out of the house and hurried to see her illicit companion in hopes of continuing their wicked ways together.

After arriving at the motel, Marlena gave the kid at the reception desk an eyeful of cleavage that would likely be the source of several fantasies for the young man for weeks to come, as she picked up an envelope containing a key to the room where Gabe was waiting for her. As she opened the door to the room she immediately found him sitting on the couch, facing the entrance, a relaxed and somewhat cocky look on his handsome young face. She did not say a word as she shut the door and set her purse down on the small table near the television set. She could feel his stare on her body and could already detect the hint of dampness developing in her panties.

Finally, he let out a low sigh and spoke. "Sure doesn't look like you came here to talk." he said with a smirk.

Marlena returned his devilish grin as she removed a pack of cigarettes and book of matches from her purse. "Is that why you asked me here?" she replied as she pulled out a long white cigarette and placed it to her lips. "To talk?" she added, then struck a match and lit up. She inhaled then exhaled slow and seductively, watching the young stud in front her stare as he shifted to adjust his no doubt increasingly throbbing dick. She slowly strolled over to the couch, locking eyes with him as she pensively drew in from her cigarette then pursed her lips and exhaled through her red sexy lips.

"All I have to say to you is get over here." he said as she came within feet of him. Reaching out, Gabe grabbed her by the hand and pulled her down onto the couch. Landing almost directly on top of him, she let out a playful giggle.

"Now Gabe," she started, pausing to take in another mouthful of smoke and blow it at him. "Whatever do you think you are going to do with your aunt in a position like this?" She mischievously sneered at him as she took a final puff on her cigarette before leaning across him and putting it out in the ashtray on the end table beside the couch. She was sure to let her breasts brush firmly across his face as she brought herself back into position on his lap.

She was barely back in front of him when his hands shot up and seized the sides of her face. He pulled her in quickly and thrust his tongue past her lips and deep into her willing mouth. Their lust was electric and Marlena hungrily sucked at his lips as she felt his pulsating cock underneath her. She moaned as his mouth left hers and made its way onto her neck, sucking and licking at her flesh and his hands instinctively shot to her chest.

"Oh Gabe," she whispered as her hands quickly began to fumble with the knot in her shirt, desperate to unleash her heaving breasts and present them to her ravenous lover. As the knot gave way and the buttons on her blouse burst open, he immediately popped her tits out of their lace confines and moved his eager lips to her hardening nipples. Alternating between each magnificent mound, he feverishly sucked and bit as she moaned with delight.

Abruptly, Marlena pulled away from him and quickly slid down off of him, moving onto her knees on the floor in front of him. In the blink of an eye she had her shirt a bra off and was looking up at her nephew.

Gabe's cock was ready to explode by the time she took it out of his pants. Pre-cum already glistened on the tip as she took it in her hand and started to slowly glide it over her tantalizing tits. Methodically, she guided his manhood into her generous cleavage, squeezing her breasts and trapping him against her chest until they both exhaled deep, wanting moans as his cock and her tits merged into one. Gradually, she started to move her torso up and down over his throbbing prick as he stared down in complete rapture as she jerked him off with her 36DDs.

"Mmmm yes," she cooed. "Slide that hard cock between my big tits. Fuck those hot titties."

"Oh fuck, your tits feel so good wrapped around my cock." he groaned, "Slide those big slutty tits over my cock." She started increasing speed and really working his prick up and down in her cleavage. "Is this making you wet Aunt Marlena?" he asked her as his breathing quickened. "Does it get you off to tit fuck your nephew like this?"

"God yes!" she cried out, unable to control the immoral enthusiasm in her answer. "My cunt is so wet," she continued, "your cock is making me so fucking horny!"

"Suck it whore." he ordered. "Get it nice and wet so I can fuck those big slutty tits of yours."

Without delay, she took him into her mouth, and one of Gabe's hands found the back of her head and snatched a handful of her brown curls. She moved one of her hands into her skirt, trying frenziedly to play with her sopping cunt as he started to fuck her throat.

After only a few violent thrusts of the face fuck, he suddenly pulled back on her hair and removed her from his throbbing dick. "You want to feel it back between your tits, whore?" he questioned.

Demeaned and exhilarated, Marlena was quick to answer. "God yes! Fuck my tits and cum all over them!" she practically begged as she spread her tits apart and invited his manhood back between them.

His cock pistoned up and down in between her big jugs as she spit into her cleavage. "You love getting your tits fucked, don't you, slut?" he asked her in between his gasps for air.

"Fuck yeah!" she cried out. "I love feeling cum between my big fucking tits!" she groaned as she forced her tits even tighter together with her hands. "You love fucking your aunt's big tits, baby? Fuck my big slutty tits!"

Gabe knew he would not last long with this furious tit fucking so he once again grabbed a fistful of her curls and pulled her off of him. Bringing his aunt up to her feet, he quickly pulled up her skirt and slid off her panties.

"Fuck me, slut." he demanded as her steered her dripping snatch into position hovering over his penis, her back to him.

Reaching back to balance herself against her lover's chest, Marlena slid down onto his manhood with a moan. Her hands quickly moved to massage her big bouncing breasts as she bucked wildly up and down on his rock hard prick. An orgasm rapidly approaching, she began thrusting harder and faster on her nephew, desperate for the release. Gabe slid his hands up to her chest and grabbed at her tits. She moaned as his fingers found her nipples and he began to pinch unrelentingly. He leaned forward and buried his nose into the mess of sweaty curls at the base of her neck for an instant then fell back into the couch and watch as the wet brown ringlets danced up and down with each bounce from his lover. She moaned with every movement as her breathing turned to an animalistic panting. He leaned forward again and grabbed a handful of her hair with his left hand and reached around and grabbed a mitt full of her right breast with his other.

"Does that feel good baby?" he shouted. "Is this what you wanted? My cock back in that slutty hole of yours?"

Her back arched from her hair being pulled back, Marlena was riding him with all her might. "Fuck yes!" she managed to gasp. "I wanted it so much!"

He was now furiously bucking his hips into her at an incredible pace, "You dirty whore. You fantasize about your own nephew fucking the shit out of you," he groaned in between thrusts. "Do you picture me fucking you when you fuck your husband?"

That was enough to finish her off. She felt an explosion of heat and wetness in her pussy as she came. "Yes!" she cried out. "I can't stop fantasizing about you fucking me!"

"And what does that make you Aunt Marlena?" he yelled out as he desperately attempted to maintain a hold on both her and his impending orgasm.

Her cunt contracting over and over again, she barely could manage to speak. "A filthy slut," she almost whispered as her body finally stopped shaking.

His own explosion imminent, Gabe quickly pulled her off of his penis and guided her back onto her knees on the floor in front of him. She immediately grabbed his cock and squished it back between her heaving breasts.

"Yeah baby. Fuck your slut's tits." she breathed. "Cum all over you aunt's big titties."

His cock exploded in her cleavage and he let out a satisfying moan as he pumped his dick in between her magnificent jugs. Pulling back from her, he grabbed his cock and took aim as he exploded again, spraying his hot cum onto his aunt's face and neck.

Cum dripping from her chin and all over her bosom, the sense of shame and guilt for what she had done, and what she had become, once again washed over Marlena. Disgusted with herself, she looked up at her nephew.

"Clean me off, slut." Gabe ordered, holding his softening prick in his hand.

And without a second thought, she obeyed immediately, taking hold of his sticky, cum drenched dick and dutifully sliding it into her eager mouth. The shame and guilt were already distant memories, replaced with perverse and wanton desires of incest and adultery... and fantasies of new and depraved ways to pleasure her own nephew whenever he called her...

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
996 Followers