Woman of Old Vintage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

I got inside the tub and stood over her. She very softly caressed my buttocks and the asshole. She moved her fingers along the corners of my thighs and finally reached my pussy. Before she got a chance to put her fingers inside I made her lie down in the tub. I sat on the wall of the tub and soaped her. Soaping her belly & belly button with the grassy feel at the pussy was very enjoyable. I made her turn over and soaped her back, buttocks and thighs. The large buttocks and the fleshy thighs were wonderful at the touch.

After some time, she again sat up and started soaping me. She pulled me down and we were both lying in the tub, which was too small for two of us. We lied on our sides and our bodies were pressed together. It was a great feeling inside water. I fondled her buttocks and played at her asshole. She played with my pubic hair and tickled my armpits and the back.

She said it was not very comfortable and suggested that I get on top of her. I never like to be on top even with men, but she insisted. Since I did not want to get out of the tub I mounted her. She held me close and I just relaxed on her body. Our lips were very close and we were automatically drawn into a very long passionate kiss. Our tongues showed their love to each other by moving in same motion.

After a while she was moving her hips and so did I. In that position our pussies touched and it was a better feeling than the touch of a cock. I pressed my pussy hard on her bush and moved sideways. Rubbing of the pussies was highly sensual and I kissed & licked her neck & breasts. Her fingers firmly clutched my bum and her nails dug into the skin. Her pink lips were very close to mine and as she sexily parted the lips, my lips automatically got dragged in. As we kissed very sensually, she pushed her fingers deep inside my pussy. Her fingers played on my swollen clit and I moaned strongly. Her other hand played in my asshole.

As I was getting more & more excited, I screamed in joy. I inserted my fingers in her pussy and located her throbbing clit through the moist tunnel. While squeezing the clit hard I inserted my finger in her asshole. As I was excited at the warm softness of the tunnel, she shrieked. Both of us moved our fingers fast and her finger was deep inside my asshole. By now we were in frenzy and both of us had very strong orgasms within minutes. We lied almost unconscious for a few minutes.

Finally, we got up and dried each other clean. We left the messy bathroom and went to the bedroom. Standing in front of the mirror we combed each other's hair watching our naked bodies both directly and in the mirror. This kind of a dual view was crating a new sensation. I sprayed cologne in her armpits & pussy and so did she I was charmed to see two lovely small creases at the fold of her underarms. (Thik boggler kachhe duto nitol bhanj dekhe darun lagchhilo.)

After a while, we landed on the bed and got into a deep embrace. She took my nipples in her mouth and virtually chewed it. I squeezed her breasts and buttocks. I used my tongue and lips all over her body. I enjoyed her juicy pussy, her soft asshole and her nipples. This went on for a long time. At the end she had a strong climax as I sucked her nipples and fingered her asshole. She in turn, simultaneously sucked my clit and fingered my asshole, bringing me to a climax soon.

We finally realised we were very hungry and we sat down to eat without bothering to put on any clothes. After dinner, we sat down with some liqueur and enjoyed a smoke. At that time, I asked mashimoni from when she got attracted by women's body. With this, mashimoni started telling me the history of how she developed attraction for female body

(Continued in PART II)

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
12