Woman on Woman: A True First

Story Info
She fulfilled her fantasy of experiencing another woman.
1.5k words
3.9
53.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I hit my thirties I have wanted to have some sort of sexual experience with another woman. I began to see women in a different light, noticing how amazing and beautiful the female body is as I became more comfortable and accepting of my own shape and appearance. The sight of a woman wearing a low cut dress, showing an enticing cleavage and the way the light plays on exposed soft smooth skin, creating an attractive glow began to captivate my attention in new and exciting ways. My mind created fantasies which involved me moving up behind a beautiful naked woman as she stood facing a window or mirror by the glow of a setting sun, moonlight or candlelight. In my fantasy I would reach around from behind and gently cup her breasts in the palms of my hands and just feel them. For many years I kept having these erotic thoughts and knew that one day I would need to fulfill my fantasy.

I received an email not long ago from a woman who was looking for female company and had seen my profile on a dating site some time in the past. She had written to me and I had responded but at the time her life had taken an unfortunate turn and we postponed contact until she was ready to communicate again. Her pictures showed a seductive woman with sensuous full lips and a sexy suggestive smile. Her eyes looked warm and inviting and something inside me made me feel intensely protective of her. However, when we spoke on the phone I began to tell her some of my dark desires regarding her and her body and she told me that she had never had an orgasm before. I couldn't believe that a woman of thirty years, married with two children had never had an orgasm before. I vowed to change that as soon as possible.

So she came over and we sat and talked for a while. She was even more beautiful in person with glowing flawless skin and a perfect body. She told me how turned on she was by our conversations and by my desires to dominate her and bring her pleasure. She seemed nervous so I took her to my bedroom and we lay down on the bed to finish watching a wild porno of a woman being fucked up the ass by a group of inmates in a prison. She was clearly aroused by the DVD and I asked her if she had ever been fucked up the ass before. She said her husband had tried but it hurt too much and that turned her off. I explained to her that anal sex should not hurt one single bit if done right with plenty of preparation and she seemed to become more relaxed at the idea of it. I showed her my drawer filled with toys and dildos of all shapes and sizes. She had never seen so many probing instruments before and when I showed her my second drawer containing my bondage and fetish gear she became more excited and fascinated.

As she sat looking at all my toys I asked her if I could see her tits and promised her that she could see mine too. We each exposed our tits and began to feel each others nipples, pulling and kneading them for a while. I enjoyed it but was thinking of her ass all the time and knew I would have to explore it soon or I would explode. The thought of her smooth perfect skin on her gorgeous ass was making me drool as I imagined how her cute puckered asshole would look, smell, feel and taste. It was too much for me and so I told her what I wanted to do. Her eyes got bigger and she looked almost fearful but she obediently turned around and lay down on her stomach for me. I looked down on her naked back and jean-clad bottom and excitement took a hold of me.

I reached for some vanilla scented massage oil and began to rub some onto her smooth back. She began to relax more and more with each second as I rubbed and kneaded her muscles, working my way down lower and lower till I came to the waistband of her jeans. She reached down straight away and loosened the zipper so I could pull down her pants. My hands shook a little as I began exposing her luscious ass cheeks and I moaned with lust when I finally uncovered her entire ass crack enough to see the bottom of her wet velvety pussy lips peeking out from between her thighs. I told her how beautiful the sight of her like that looked to me and she moaned and pushed her ass up a little while spreading her legs even more so I could see her entire pussy...

My hands explored her ass, rubbing oil over them slowly and sensuously. She pushed up against my hands and I felt encouraged to continue and move things to the next level. I reached into my drawer and pulled out a long smooth ass probe. It was not too thick, a bit thicker than a thumb. She moaned as I pushed gently against her tight little asshole. With one hand I continued to massage her ass as I rubbed and probed her asshole. Finally the fat little head of the anal probe popped into her anus and I heard a little sound of surprise escape her mouth. She buried her face into a pillow when I began to slowly fuck her ass with the toy. Sounds of pleasure filled the room as she relaxed and let me have my way with her ass. I groaned low animal like sounds as I worked the head of the toy in and out of her ass. The sight of her beautiful bottom all oily with her perfect pussy all wet and glistening drove me wild with excitement.

I reached for my vibrating egg and held it up against her clit. She gasped loudly and began shaking violently as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. I had trouble concentrating as I watched her body react to her very first ever orgasm but I felt so proud to be the first person to give her such a wonderful gift. For so many years now she had been missing out on so much due to lack of knowledge or concern her previous lovers had for her enjoyment. She actually broke down in tears, totally overcome with emotion at what had just happened and all I did was hug her and hold her until she was able to talk about it. She couldn't believe how much she had missed in her life.

A few minutes later she expressed a desire for more and I happily got back into my position near her ass. This time I used a different toy on her but I still kept it small so as not to scare her. This toy had round bubbles which gradually got bigger as you worked it further in. She closed her eyes while I got her used to the feel of it. I pushed it into her slowly and pulled it out as slowly as possible and then I sped the pace up a bit. When she was relaxing and opening up to receive each thrust I held the vibrating egg against her clit again as her moans got louder and louder. Now this was indeed one of the fantasies I had thought about in the days leading up to our meeting. I know how much I enjoy making loud moans of pleasure when I am on the edge of orgasm so my fantasy was to be the one making another woman experience that also. Later she would tell me that she had never ever heard herself make such noises before in her entire life, especially so loudly.

This time her orgasm was more intense and it went on for what seemed like half an hour. We were both surprised and tired by the end of it, not that there really was an end to it because she felt like the orgasm kept going long after I had stopped touching her. Again she was emotional and incredulous about all that had happened. Eventually she left, saying that she couldn't wait to do it all over again. The next day she called me to tell me that her husband, who had been supportive of her finding another woman to play with, was now upset about our meeting and she suspected that it was because she had finally experienced an orgasm and that it was by another woman and not him. If I was him, I would have wanted to cum over and get some tips on how to drive his wife wild and watch or maybe join in...

Well, I am glad it happened but I did realize that I am definitely NOT into women and that I enjoy the company of a man much, MUCH more. You just can't beat the feeling of pulling and sucking a hard juicy cock so I am sticking with men in the future.