Womanizing Golf Pro Changes

Story Info
Tragedy brings lovers back together.
3.5k words
4.62
18.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
593 Followers

Author's note:

This is actually a second part to a story of a golf pro that seduces his clients. While this story can be read without reading the first part, there are references made to events in the first story.

*

I have to admit that it took me quite some time to get over Marie. Well, that isn't exactly true. I'll never get over Marie, but I have learned to live with not seeing her on a regular basis. She does bump into me at the club now and again. She and Jason are doing very well, and the girls are thriving. I am legitimately happy for her, but there are those little stabs of pain that jab me in the heart during these conversations. I guess a year is not a long enough period of time to heal all wounds. Well, I certainly did bring it on myself, but I have learned my lesson. I have taken to traditional dating, but nothing serious as of yet.

I was just walking out of the pro shop on the way to the car when my cell phone rang. I looked down at it, and saw that it was Marie. I couldn't stifle the smile that came across my face, and I sounded way too happy when I answered.

"Hello?"

"Andy? Hi, it's Marie."

"Hi Marie. How have you been?"

"I've been really good, but I need some golf help."

"Don't tell me you've picked up a slice on your drives again," I teased.

"Maybe a little. Jason and I have been trash talking with another couple that we play golf with, and we have a match scheduled for next month. Winners take the losers out for an expensive dinner. I don't even care about the money. I just want to rub winning in their smug faces. They are THOSE kind of people," she explained, laughing.

"So you need a little polish on your game, huh?"

"Umm, yeah. Andy, I know it's a little weird, but Jason would like a little help too. If it's too much, I'll understand, but would you work with the both of us?"

I paused for a few seconds before answering. "It's fine, Marie. I'd love to help out. Can you start this week?"

"Do you have anything open for tomorrow," she asked.

"I do. Frankly, I'm open most of the week. It has been a little slow lately."

"Well, I hear you aren't providing the services you used to," teased Marie. That had to have put a dent in your business."

"I'm doing just fine there, wiseass. Can you be here at ten tomorrow?"

"That will be perfect. Thank you, Andy. You really are a good friend."

"Okay. See you tomorrow," I said, and hung up.

The next morning rolled around and Marie and Jason showed up a little before ten. Introductions were made, and we got underway. Honestly, I wanted to hate Jason in the worst way. I completely understand that I tread in waters I had no right to, and that getting burned was my own fault and punishment. We aren't always all that rational though. By the end of the session, I really liked the guy. He was good natured, funny, and a pretty good golfer. They really seemed happy together, and I was happy for them.

They came several days that week, and several evenings each week over the next few weeks. We all got along famously, and I had even been invited and went to a couple barbeques at their home. I kept a respectable distance from Marie both in proximity and attitude. I really liked these two people, and didn't want to screw anything up for them.

One Friday night, Jason and I went to a local watering hole for a few beers. We had already had a few, when Jason turned to me at the bar. He shook his head and pointed a finger at me.

"I know about you and Marie," he said. "She told me all about it quite some time ago."

"Oh," I asked, not sure if I should confirm or deny. "She just decided to tell you...what exactly?"

He smiled and shook his head again. "Well, she walked in on me and one of the administrative assistants from work. The funny thing is, it happened on the day she ended things with you. She got home much earlier than I expected and caught us in bed. We had a long talk about everything. Everything. The funny thing is that you fucking my wife actually ended up saving my marriage. Had she not done the same thing, my ass would have been thrown out the door. Instead, we were able to address our issues, and move forward."

"I...I'm sorry Jason."

"Honestly, I wanted to fucking kill you, and I might have had I not have had a fling myself. It helped me understand how such a thing can happen. That, and the fact that it was her that ended up initiating the whole thing. It's funny that what really set it all off was Marie walking in on you fucking some chick on your living room floor."

"She does seem to have a bad habit of walking in on people having sex, doesn't she," I joked.

Jason chuckled. "You're telling me," he said. "Well, it worked out, so I guess no hard feelings," he laughed.

We continued drinking until about four, and were fortunate that we were able to walk, or should I say stumble, back to Jason and Marie's house. "Take the couch, Andy. I'm going to bed," Jason slurred. I crashed and was woken a few short hours later by a seven year old girl pulling up my eyelids and saying Uncle Andy over and over. It seems that an entirely unsympathetic Marie had woken the girls at seven and told them that Daddy and Uncle Andy were taking them to Busch Gardens for the day. Jason came out of the bedroom looking like hell, and he plopped down into a chair in the living room.

"Like I said last night, totally your fault," he said. We both burst out laughing despite our hangovers.

The following Friday evening, they were coming to the club for a final tune up before the match on Saturday. Marie was coming in her own car, because Jason was coming directly from work. The final lesson was scheduled for seven, and by seven forty-five, Jason still had not arrived. Marie had called Jason several times, but he did not pick up. She had gotten worried, and was reaching for her phone again when it rang. She pulled it out of her bag, touched the answer button, and put it to her ear. I stood there and watched the expression of a woman for whom I deeply cared for change from worry to horror in the space of a few seconds.

"No."

" No. No. No. No. No. No. No", she cried, throwing the phone down and dropping to her knees.

"Marie, what happened," I asked as I bent down to her. "What's wrong?"

She looked up at me in horror, tears streaming down her face, sobbing. "Jason...Jason...he's dead," she cried. "Jason is dead. Fucking drunk driver in a pickup truck...." She collapsed onto the ground and I sat next to her, a hand on her back, trying to comfort an inconsolable woman. At some point, moving on autopilot, I carried her to my car, and drove her to the hospital.

Her sister Winnie met us there and thanked me for bringing her. I gave Winnie my card and she looked down at it. "If you or Marie need anything at all, you call me. I'm serious. Anything. Any time. I'll have someone at the club help me bring Marie's car to the house for her. I walked over to Marie, who was just sitting there sobbing. "I'm so sorry, Marie. So sorry." I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a moment, and told her the same thing that I had told Winnie. She shook her head as if she understood, but nothing I said had registered with her at all. She was in shock.

The ensuing days were very difficult for Marie. I did what little I could to help, but in cases like this, there really was nothing anyone could do to make it better. I was heartbroken for her and the girls, but there was little I could do other than be a friend that was there when she needed me.

The weeks passed to months, and Marie started coming back to the club to play a couple times each week. I ran into her there one day, and we chatted for a while. Little by little, the girls were adjusting. She was trying, but she had times that it was all too much for her to deal with. She stuck with the golf, because it let her be outside and just not have to think about it all too much. It was healing for her.

In that way that time just flies by without you realizing it, it was now more than a year past the accident. The driver of the other vehicle was charged with vehicular manslaughter and sentenced to prison. Of course, that didn't bring Jason back. I understood that Marie was doing better, and I was happy for her. One day, I was sitting in my living room logging into my account on an online dating service, and I saw I had a message. My jaw dropped when I read it:

Wow . Things must really be bad at the golf club these days. An online dating service? Really, Andy? I thought these things were only for divorcees and widows. How about you come over for a barbeque some time, huh? Give me a call.

Marie

I sat there staring at the screen for a long time. Finally, I reached for the phone and dialed Marie's number. She answered on the third ring.

"Hello"?

"Hi Marie. It's Andy."

"Oh hello stranger. To what do I owe the honor of this call," she joked.

"Well, it appears that you have been stalking my online dating profile, and asked me to call. So I guess you can thank yourself."

"I see. So what happened? Have you gone through every married woman in the Tampa area already?"

"Eh. I've decided that maybe I need something a little more meaningful in my life. And you? How did you end up on that site?"

"It's been over a year, Andy. I will never really get over losing Jason, but it's time for me to start living again. I don't really know if I'm ready, but I have to try."

"Yeah. Life does go on, Marie, as much as we wish it didn't."

"Yeah, well. How about that barbeque, Andy? Can you make it Saturday evening?"

"I'd love to. I'll bring steaks if that's okay. I have some mean ass marinade that even the kids will love."

"Sounds perfect, Andy. Come over around five, okay?"

"Okay. See you then."

I got up on Saturday morning and went about my business, anxious for the hours to slip by so I could see Marie again. Clearly, I still had strong feelings for her, but had no idea whether she would see this as anything more than a couple of old friends getting together. Finally, the hours ticked by and I was in my car headed over to her house.

When I arrived, the girls were out of the house first to greet me.

"Uncle Andy!" they squealed in unison. "Mommy says you will give us a golf lesson," one of them screamed, waving around a plastic golf club.

I climbed out of the car and grab the steaks, and followed the screeching girls into the house. Marie was standing in the kitchen shucking corn, and turned toward me when I walked in. She was smiling, and had her hair up, with a few loose locks hanging down by the side of her face. She looked radiant, and absolutely stunning.

"Hi, Andy," she said and smiled. "Set the steaks down on the counter over there."

"Marie," I said. "Wow. You really look incredible."

She smiled and rolled her eyes at me, and before I could say another word, one of the girls had grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out back for the big lesson.

"Have fun," Marie called as she continued with the corn.

Later that evening, the girls having been tucked into bed, Marie and I sat outside and chatted while sipping some wine.

"I've been working as a bookkeeper at a small packaging company. Fortunately, Jason was well insured, but I need to work so we can have benefits. Besides, with the girls in school, staying home all day is becoming increasingly boring."

"So how did a woman as beautiful as you end up on a dating site?"

"Same old Andy," she smiled. There are five women working in the office, and that's it. Unless I plan on becoming a lesbian, I'm a bit limited."

"Well, the thought of that IS kind of hot, but I'd much prefer you to do that whole bisexual thing. Then I'd have the chance to watch AND participate."

"You're such an asshole," she said, punching me in the arm and rolling her eyes. "What about you, Andy. You're doing real dating now?"

"Trying. So far, I haven't come up with the right woman."

"What prompted this change? I thought you were perfectly happy shagging married women and playing golf. Why did you decide to go back to trying for a real relationship?"

"Well, honestly...one of my clients got hold of my heart, it seems. She patched things up with her husband, and ended things with me. I was happy for her, but it made me realize that there are more important things in life than my next conquest. I wanted to try for what they had."

She grabbed my hand and turned towards me, looking into my eyes.

"Andy," she whispered.

"I fell in love with you Marie. I...there was no way I was going to destroy your life, so I just kept quiet about it."

"Do you think I don't know that, Andy? It was one of the reasons I ended it. I loved my husband, Andy. But I also knew that I COULD love you, if I let myself go there. I had to distance myself before that happened."

We sat there in silence for a while, looking at the sky and sipping our wine.

"Andy, after Jason died, the past fourteen months. Why didn't you come to me? Why didn't you try?"

"My days of being a vulture are over Marie. You were hurting and you needed to heal. I didn't want to complicate your life at a time like that. I thought if you were ready...I hoped that you would find me."

"I thought about it a lot as the months passed, but some dumbass had always insisted that they weren't the relationship type. As enjoyable as a fuck buddy would be, I need more in my life, Andy."

"I'm glad you reached out to me, Marie. I'd like to try and give us a go, if you're game."

"I am Andy, but let's take it slow. I know I'm going to have some rough moments letting go of Jason. I don't want to force this."

We spent the next several months dating like real people, and found ourselves spending more and more time together. I was fortunate that the girls seemed to like me an awful lot, and approved of the growing relationship. In fact, one of them cornered me on the couch one day and demanded to know why I didn't kiss her mommy, insisting that she knew for a fact that mommy liked me a lot.

The next week, Marie asked if I would like to spend a weekend down in Sarasota with her. Her sister was taking the girls for the weekend, and she was offered use of her friend's condo for a few days. I jumped at the chance, and Friday morning I found myself driving down interstate seventy five with Marie at my side. We got to the condo and got into our bathing suits, and headed for the beach. We swam a bit and took a stroll, looking for sand dollars and shark teeth on the beach. After a light lunch, we headed back to the condo to get out of the sun for a while.

I walked in and dropped down onto the couch, and Marie headed into the bathroom. I was mindlessly flipping through a magazine when she came back out. She walked over to me, pulled the magazine out of my hands, and plopped into my lap. She threw her arms around my neck, and was face to face with me, inches away.

"I need you to stop being such a gentleman, Andy. I'm ready for the final step in healing, and the first step in living again. I want you to make love to me."

I reached forward and gently kissed her, and then again and again. At some point, I became aware of the taste of the salty tears she was shedding, but I carried on. I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, gently laying her down onto the bed. I lay down beside her and kissed her some more. Now I could see the tears had passed, and need was what registered on her face. I pulled a strap of her bathing suit down over one of her shoulders and revealed one of her breasts, taking the nipple between my teeth and making her gasp. I toyed with her for a bit, and then revealed the other breast and did the same.

I got up off the bed and pulled my swim trunks off, revealing my stiff cock to her. Marie just stared at me, pleading with her eyes for me to continue. I knelt between her legs and pulled her bathing suit down, pulling it free from her legs. She now lay before me completely naked, and she was beautiful. I crawled up between her legs and lay on top of her, my weight resting on my elbows, my hard cock pressed against her tummy.

I started kissing her again, and she kissed me back hard, her need growing. She was running her hands all over my back, grabbing my by the hair, and squirming and moaning. I lifted myself up and positioned my cock at her pussy. She was intently watching as I pierced her lips and slid inside her. Her eyes moved up to mine, and I slowly started to move within her. We stayed like that the entire time, face to face, eyes locked, as I brought Marie back to the land of the living. Her orgasm brought tears, and I held her close and let them flow. She quietly curled up on my chest for what seemed like hours before she finally got up and padded into the bathroom.

When she returned, she rolled me over onto my back and kneeled between my legs. She smiled and looked up at my face, and then bent over and started to kiss and lick my flaccid cock. It didn't take long for it to become long and hard again. Marie watched my face as she stroked and sucked it, and as she sensed me getting closer to cumming, she became even more focused on her task. I could see her eyes smiling at me as I grunted and filled her mouth with my cum.

She smiled and flopped back onto the bed, spreading her legs and rubbing her cunt. She looked at me as she was biting her lip, and then looked down at her pussy, wordlessly asking me to eat her. I moved down between her legs and planted kisses on her that made her squeal with delight. I toyed with her and teased her until she cursed me, and then I got serious. I lost count of how many times I made her cum, but I finally relented and moved up, slipping inside her and fucking her once again.

We spent the next several days doing more of the same. Marie was fully reawakened, and it was wonderful to see. We were packing up our bags late Sunday afternoon, and Marie came over to me and stopped me. She put her arms around me and looked up into my eyes.

"I hope you're satisfied, Andy Greer. You had better be serious about this relationship thing, because I am completely in love with you," she said, and then she kissed me deeply.

"I am quite satisfied, and I'm quite serious, Marie. I've been in love with you for a long time. It took a woman like you to make me want a relationship, and now I wouldn't give it away for the world."

I put the bags into the car, and drove north on the interstate, headed towards a new and wonderful life.

Swilly
Swilly
593 Followers