Women are Like Buses

Story Info
You wait ages for one, then several come along at once.
4.9k words
3.9
26.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been honest about my obsessions and quirks and certainly one of my more outlandish tales demonstrates only too well what a strange dude I am at times. My first submission to Literotica was in fact from 1993, so this second offering is from 2004.

*

Eleven years later I was working nights at Heathrow Airport as a cleaner in a bulding that makes airplane food. At the time it was the second largest facility of its kind in the world and even survived the downturn in business after the 9/11 disaster in New York. I had been there almost 4 years by July 2004...in that time I had been with only two women due to a lack of social life forcing me to rely on early WAP phones and internet cafes... July 2002 I had left church, deciding that a life of celibacy and prayer was too unbearable no matter how firm my belief in God... I had decided I would rather go to hell for eating pussy and jerking off than go to heaven sexually frustrated and bored. I had reasoned that as long as I gave to women sexually and did not TAKE pleasure from them then I would keep a clear conscience...

So I had been with Trish from July 2002 as phone sex buddies and later on in a physical relationship from November 2002 to December 2003...we had met in a wapphone chatroom so maybe I can tell that story another time... then March 2004 I had an interesting liaison with a girl who had travelled down to see me with the promise of no strings cunnilingus... she and I had met online with me logging in from numerous net cafes at the time... she had done all the chasing, all I had done was entertained her and made her feel at ease both on the phone and online...she and I are still occasionally in touch Anyway, so imagine by the time this story I am now writing begins I was sexually frustrated and aware enough of my own sexuality to have a little bit of confidence. I was moderately fit, good muscle tone from all the physical work, and desperate to meet women as my night shifts made it almost impossible to go on dates... I am proud of the fact that for the most part I am totally old fashioned with dating and usually have a three month rule in getting to know a woman before getting horizontal together... which makes this story all the more extraordinary.

End of July 2004, I had slept in the park as was my routine much of the summer that year, waking after 8pm, showering, and heading to work at sunset.

That year I had been secure enough in my body that I was able to join the sunbathers wearing only shorts or even trunks and just flopping down on a towel...usually from 2pm til maybe 7pm, but sometimes later...

Having had this routine since the end of April I had turned rather brown... my arms were almost a deep tan, my face was a healthy pink or beige usually, my back was a good shade and my legs and chest were beginning to show colour..I had white bits, so I knew progress had been made.

On this particular evening I failed to get out of the shower in time. The 140 bus ride took at least 45 mins, sometimes an hour and a half depending on traffic. I phoned ahead to my boss using the last of my phone credit. It went to voicemail. I swore under my breath. I arrived ten minutes late for my shift and was sent home by the Night Manager who was English, whilst most of my colleagues were African. I mention this only to make the point that my boss was very easy going because he knew how tough it was for me working nights doing strenuous physical graft with dudes generally twice my size, and spending most of my nights conversing in French, with background chatter in Arabic and Swahili to contend with. My attitude to my work and my determination to pick up enough French and Swahili to get on with folk had earned me a little bit of respect, but I was still a shrimp not suited to the physical work, and I guess a bit of positive discrimination kept me in my job as the bosses feared that if they fired me I would argue it was because I was white... so I was sent home without disgrace, assured they had enough men in for the shift and my punishment was merely to have had a wasted bus ride all the way there only to have to get back home again.

By the time I was on the next 140 bus from Heathrow Central it was 1.00 AM. I sat at the back in my favourite seat where you can see everyone getting on the bus, and sometimes got to sit opposite attractive women who had to face you and pretend to look out of the windows.

In Hayes and Harlington A few clubbers and the pub crowds were pouring out. Some had taken the train from central London out to Hayes and Harlington station, others had been in late licence pubs around the village... among the crowds I clocked four stunning females step on and make a beeline for the back seats as if I was invisible. The scent of cheap perfume, deodorant and sweat with a hint of cigarette smoke and cheap booze filled my nostrils.

The girls looked roughly early to mid twenties but by their conversation I sussed they were probably younger. They had been to a karaoke night, and were still warbling drunkenly. Two of them had drinks bottles -- one of them was guzzling Lambrini, another was guzzling Smirnoff Ice. The girl who had plonked herself opposite me was especially off her face and swilling Lambrini wearing the tiniest denim skirt and loose T shirt, with pink trainers. As if they were not exactly making the effort but just drinking down their local...only their "local" happened to be 14 miles away and 23 pubs further from their house!

The girl opposite me sussed that my eyes were regularly settling on her gorgeously smooth thighs, so she deliberately (I guessed) brought up her left knee to tie her left trainer laces. Her pussy was visible through her thong which had been devoured by her cunt lips.

I was rock hard in an instant.

She smiled knowingly and then put her left leg down and pulled her right knee up to her chest and retied her right trainer laces.

My cock twitched. She fixed the tent in my jogging pants a stare.

I had to say something fast as her right leg was still raised up to give me an easy view all the way up her skirt.

"Are you going to let me eat that or just stare at it?" I blurted out.

My cheeks flushed as she glared at me in horror. "Yew wot?" she said, then upon seeing my embarrassment turned her facial expression from one of disdain to amusement. She laughed. The others had fallen silent, looking across wondering what I had said. The girl opposite me casually said in a low voice "This geezer just offered to give me a munch. He just asked me if I wuz gunna let him eat it or just stare at it when I flashed 'im mi minge."

Her accent was really common, the kind of woman I usually avoid...chavvy as we call it. The American equivalent would probably be "White Trash"...in Scotland they would call her a "Ned"

Of the four girls I was to learn one was Canadian and the other three were from different parts of England, all having met on a hair and beauty course at college then choosing to do a house share after graduation to set up in business together.

The other girls reacted differently to one another. One was appalled, one was amused, another merely said "do me too if you have the energy".

One of the girls said "Karen, you old Dyke, his tongue will fall off before he can even make Sue come."

They all laughed. So I was facing Sue. Sue with the pink trainers, short denim skirt and swollen growler already swallowing her thong.

Sue offered me a swig of her cheap pissy wine. I gladly took a mouthful. We kissed, with tongues and she opened her eyes wide and pulled away saying "OH MY GOD your tongue is huge!"

Karen gasped as well. And so I set to work, kissing Sue's tummy until she protested that there were too many other people on the bus. We got to the Target roundabout near Hillingdon and many got off to use the 24 hour McDonald's.

Without asking for permission I dropped to my knees. Although I had showered and shaved five hours earlier I was careful to not graze my stubbly chin or cheeks against her thighs as I butterfly-kissed my way up to her groin. I had her legs spread-eagled and her denim skirt pushed all the way up (it really was just a scrap of material hiding nothing) and I unhooked her thong smoothly and ran my tongue around her bikini line. Sue was a natural blonde so there was very little pubic hair. Some brunettes can naturally be furry as far as the tummy but she seemed to be naturally trim down there. I kept running the tip of my tongue around her triangle and gently kissing everywhere except her pink taco. Only when her clit made it's debut, standing erect before me, only at that point did I dive in and flick her with my tongue. I began gently and increased pressure according to her responses then held the pressure on and kept a steady quick speed going exactly to rhythm for as long as I could. I concentrated on breathing through my nose despite a face full of fur burger, and even rubbed my nose on her pelvic bone for extra sensation which she seemed to like. As she neared climax and my tongue grew tired, I slid two fingers up her cunt and tickled her tummy from the inside..she spasmed and shook and came violently...I eased off the pressure, still flicking her clit with my tongue, then fucking her hole with my tongue stretched out to its full length...she grabbed my hair and started fucking my tongue by ramming her groin against my face, still creaming herself... juice pouring out of her as she twitched and gasped. The others watched in respectful silence. Stunned by the show. I pulled away to breathe, licked my fingers clean, then ran my tongue up to my nose and licked my nose clean, then grabbed a tissue from my rucksack and dried myself properly.

Karen passed me her Smirnoff Ice bottle to take a much needed drink.

"Thanks." I gasped

"You deserve it, you were licking her twat for ten minutes...I have never seen any bloke do that before without stopping even once."

Sue agreed I was amazing and explained that if I had been licking just a fraction faster and harder I would have got her off in two minutes flat but as it was, that was easily her best ever orgasm...no man on earth had ever gotten her off with his tongue before.

We were approaching Northolt. Five more people shuffled off the bus who had been upstairs and so unaware of our little performance.

The girls all lived together in South Harrow and I was invited to join them at their house.

I thought about it.

Karen was the most keen to have me along with obvious hopes of a munch from me, but she was also the tallest and therefore most likely to go off me as soon as I stood up to reveal how short I am. I needn't have worried as I found she had just ended a four year relationship with a guy who was my height, her reasoning was that as a kid she was battered by her father and therefore liked to be with guys who made her feel unthreatened and safe. She had never dated anyone taller than her for fear they would have a strength advantage.

"Why did you two break up?" I ventured.

We got off the bus together in South Harrow and carried on our conversation. It gave her time to frame her answer thoughtfully. "i guess he was cheating on me after the first two years and I knew about the last four women before calling it a day"

I told her I was sorry.

She shrugged and said "I'm not. I learned I prefer the taste of pussy rather than cock. I finished the relationship by inviting his last bitch over for a threesome and made a point of giving her a great time and him a good show and then telling him I never wanted to see him again... his ego couldn't take it coz he was, like, seven inches and quite good girth as well"

I had no response to this so she looked at my expression and chuckled sweetly. She leaned in for a kiss. Our tongues met. She pulled away and placed a finger and thumb to her lips, pulling out an unmistakeably blonde pubic hair.

With a delighted expression on her face she held up her prize and called to Sue "hey hun, look what I got. This is one of yours I presume?"

Sue laughed and said "you can keep that one, I still have plenty left...you want any more just come and get them yourself, bitch"

Karen handed me the Smirnoff Ice bottle and whispered "finish it." and ran up to Sue, doing a playful attempt of a rugby tackle on a grass verge and then burying her face between Sue's thighs, playfully biting her. The Canadian girl -- Megan -- seemed utterly bewildered. The other English girl -- Sarah -- giggled.

I looked at Megan sympathetically, knowing what it feels like to be the odd one out. Attempting my best French I suggested they were crazy English girls.

She replied using a slang word "Gonzesses" which took me several years to figure out meant "stupid birds" or chicks.

At least I got a smile out of her and she said in English "I lived in Ohio for the first five years of my life so I think in English but thanks for making the effort. I still think you are a dirty tramp for licking out a girl you don't know on a bus and snogging another minutes later."

The others had not heard this but shortly after we arrived at their house. Megan announced she was going to bed and told us all to try and keep the noise down.

Sue assured Megan that we would try.

"Bonne Nuit, dormez-vous bien" I said.

"Au revoir" she replied.

I took that to mean she did not wish to see me again.

Karen pulled out a bottle of vodka from the fridge and poured me a glass saying "Don't ask for anything to go with it, we don't have anything in the house 'til we go shopping"

I downed it gratefully.

She then poured herself a glass and tried to down it in one like I had. An idea occurred. She threw me back onto the sofa, pushed my head back, then clambered onto me, straddling me, and pressed her mouth on mine, and spat the vodka into my mouth the second my lips parted. I swallowed and winced, then snogged her passionately.

I was drunk enough by now to dare ask "Do you have any condoms? Coz I reallllyyy need to come, and it could get messy"

Karen actually stopped dead. "Shit" she said. "No we don't"

Sue asked why I did not have any and I said because I don't sleep around.

"Ahhh" said Sarah, "let me get a sheet".

She raced off to the airing cupboard and we lined the sofa with a big sheet and then I sat back down and Karen stripped off her T shirt and red felt skirt and without warning wrapped her legs around my shoulders, her knees resting on the headrest of the sofa.

"EAT ME NOW!" she demanded. I obliged. Her thong was easily pushed out of the way and I went straight in for the kill pinching her clit between my lips and sucking hard. She let out a lonnnng moan and cried out "OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT FEELS FUCKING FANTASTIC!"

I devoured her, spooning her twat deep with my tongue, penetrating her with tongue and fingers even simultaneously. She rode me atop the sofa, leaving room for one of the others to unzip me and free my hard truncheon meat. I felt lips tentatively close around my shaft but could not tell who was sucking me off. Then a definite changeover happened and another mouth, unmistakeably different lips and hands, took me enthusiastically. Sarah and Sue seemed to be taking turns. It was frustrating not being able to WATCH my cock disappearing down their throats but I was grateful that they had consumed enough alcohol to be willing to do the deed. Karen had at least two orgasms as good as sitting on my face...I could hardly breath but kept working my tongue and fingers and lips to give her every possible pleasure in this position. Her juices were dribbling down my neck. Finally she climbed off me.

In gratitude Karen knelt before me and took me in, deep throating me all the way...she fought against the gag reflex and I stayed utterly still for her not wanting to give her any excuse to stop... more because I could now SEE my cock in someone's mouth than because of any real talent at cock sucking, she finally got me off...she let it splash everywhere, avoiding swallowing most of it... I wanked myself to finish as I wanted my orgasm to last as long as possible in only the way I knew how.

Sarah spoke first "Oh my god there was loads"

Sue said something like "Yeah, someone has to shampoo the carpet in the morning

Karen chimed in with "Not meeee"

The other two laughed and said "it's your mess Karen, you should have swallowed it you selfish bitch"

I piped up that it was MY mess and I would clean up if I could sleepover as I did not want to walk to my place from here in the dark.

"Fair enough" They agreed.

Then Sarah complained that she had not had a munch yet and therefore by rights should get to sleep with me.

I agreed that was fair. We pulled out the bed settee the other end of the lounge and blankets were brought down. With more sheets also.

Sarah cuddled up to me and kissed me, tasting her two other friends in my mouth...then she whispered to me "i am so tired but could you do me one big favour?"

"Anything" I replied.

She was wearing a summer dress which she suddenly and gracefully slipped off over her head before her next words, which were chosen carefully.

"Wake me up with a slow and gentle tongue. I have always wanted to be woken up that way by a man and it would be a really nice surprise?"

"Sounds good to me." I replied and we fell asleep in each others' arms.

I dozed for maybe a couple of hours and then awoke, full of energy and very horny.

Sarah was unconscious. I studied her chest, the slowly rising mounds covered by the wonderbra. I wonderd if her interest in me was more out of my obvious stamina with my tongue or because she found me genuinely attractive. In the brief time we had had together I analysed what I knew about each of them. Sue was a dirty drunken slag. Crude, uncouth, impulsive, possibly without morals. Karen was sensitive but also sensual, retreating into bisexuality as an escape from the pressures of having to date men. Megan was the conservative prudish one. Possibly with hidden depths. And then we have Sarah...amused by the performances I put on with the others, sporting enough to have performed four to seven minutes of fellatio approximately whilst sharing with Sue with Karen's arse possibly inches above her head at the time... But I knew nothing about this girl.

The sun was rising, her skin smelled fresh and sweet. OK, I had something on her -- a definite non smoker. Sue was the smoker. I had sussed that. Sarah was auburn haired and petite. Kind of like an English Alyson Hannigan. Slightly geeky looking. Quirky in a cute way.

I studied her nostrils as they flared with each breath. I studied her freckled skin. I marvelled at her smooth thighs. I began butterfly kissing her all over. Exploring ever so gently.

"Mmmm" she said, "That's really really nice."

"Are you awake?" I murmured.

"I am so tired. Carry on without me. Let me sleep."

Her eyes fluttered open, there was the briefest smile, then she relaxed again back into zed land.

I kissed her passionately on the tummy and moved downwards. I peeled her panties off gently and caught the aroma of something metallic. Blood. She was due on. Here's the dilemma as a self respecting man. Do I potentially upset her by chickening out of licking her after having eaten two of her housemates? Or do I do the deed and then risk being treated like a sicko monster if in fact she did not know she was due on? Some women love being eaten during their period, some do not. Some women love being fucked whilst asleep, some consider that to be rape. As a man I knew I would occasionally face tough decisions like this throughout my life. I decided to go down on her. I knelt beside her. My tongue was still exhausted. I flicked her clit using my tongue side to side which on her was up and down as I knelt sideways on. The added advantage of this angle was that when the blood started to come out I did not have to swallow it. In fact there was a tiny trace of blood and her come tasted only slightly stronger than normal. I suspected it was the first day of her period.

12