Women I Have Known Ch. 04

Story Info
Lovely Lauren.
8.9k words
4.14
13k
5
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are looking for stories about people with perfect bodies - 38D silicone breasts and 10 inch penises - who can fuck non-stop for 8 hours, then I most certainly am not your author. If, however, you enjoy a story that's based virtually on fact, then remain in your seat and perhaps you'll enjoy a fond recollection of mine. This is the fourth and final edition of 'Women I have Known.'

*****

Lauren. Lovely Lauren. I've been married to her for over twenty-five years, and, God willing, I'll have her for twenty-five more. If you have read the previous stories in my series, this will be a much longer telling. After all I've known Lauren much longer and better than any other woman I've ever fucked.

I met her when she was twenty-three and I was two years older and we were in grad school in the 1980's, but Lauren was very 1960's. She was raised by hippies in the 1960's and seemed to never morph into any other era. I never warmed up to the women of the 1980's. They seemed very high maintenance and, to my thinking, superficial. Lauren was happy to go camping, smoke some pot, and help me kill a 12-pak of beer on the weekends.

She drove an ancient Datsun B210 and she would continue to drive it even after she had finished school and was a licensed veterinarian who made enough money to drive any car she wanted. In fact she would not buy a new car until the old Datsun almost literally disintegrated around her. (One day I saw the road flashing by through a hole in the floorboards and I told her if she did not buy a new car by the end of the month I would driver hers to a wrecking yard.)

The 1980's were the end of the era for women with natural bushes too. Lauren also remained a nature girl in that respect. As women evolved into having pubic hair that was more like topiary, followed by fully shaved and waxed pussies, Lauren never let a razor or scissors near her sexy cunt. She is not a hairy woman and her pubic hair forms a nearly perfect black triangle against her pale white skin.

I suppose it is bad form to begin the description of a woman by describing her pubic hair habits, so I'll begin at the top...literally. Lauren has soft, long, fine, dark hair. She wears it in a ponytail most of the time. She'll often go several days without washing it. She has full eyebrows that match the rest of her hair. Her nose is straight and pretty. Her pale white skin is nearly perfect, even as she approaches her 50th birthday. Her teeth are straight and bright; Lauren is very obsessed with her faultless teeth. She must brush and floss more than any non-dentist on the planet. I frequently tease her about this since the rest of her hygiene habits can be rather lax. If she shaves her legs and pits once a month in the winter months I am being generous. She also has the most marvelous green eyes.

Oh those eyes. Her eyes may only be topped by her breasts: This is if you like a B-cup. Her nipples are small and dark. Her boobs are amazing symmetrical, and even into middle-age they are firm and do not sag at all. It is as if she is defying both the aging process and gravity simultaneously.

All-in-all she is a stunning woman, and since she wears little to no make-up she looks very much the same at breakfast as she did at dinner time. Lauren is 5'5" 125. She gained some weight after the twins were born and it took her a few years to find her figure again. She gained weight again as she approached forty, but then she took up running and became thinner and fitter than ever in her life. In general her body looks the same now as it did when I met her. If you like buxom, blonde bombshells then Lauren might do little for you, but if you have a weakness for natural beauty then she is nearly impeccable. If you have a hippie fetish, she's a wet dream.

She likes sex too. Not volume of sex really, but quality. This brings me to her psyche. Lauren is playful, cute, and very straightforward. I also realized early on that sometimes she seems to have a sexual screw loose. She will on occasion say or do something so unexpected of a female that I still end up doing a double-take several times a year.

Lauren also has one rather odd quirk. When she has an orgasm her eyes will roll back in her head, much like a shark does when it bites its victim. Even in a nearly pitch-black bedroom I can see her green eyes turn white when she comes. It makes her look almost like a zombie for the duration. It also makes it easy to spot when she is faking an Orgasm.

Enough about Lauren - for a second. I am Kevin, her lucky husband. I am rather tall and lean: over 6 feet and under 200 pounds. I am built like a tennis player, which I was at some fairly prestigious level in my youth. I've been told I am a handsome man, and I really never struggled to find female companionship in my youth. I am blond and blue-eyed, and if what women have told me is true I am decently hung and have pretty solid staying power. That should cover what you need to know about me. We can return to Lauren: the star of the story.

She is remarkably straightforward. I think it was during the week following the first time I had made lover to her that she came out and told me she had a few rules. Not many rules, but ones she did feel strongly about. I believe she segued into the subject by adding on to the things she particularly does like. Her list of no-nos was short: "Don't come on my face, don't call me any names, and no anal sex." I've never gotten a thrill out of calling a woman I like any sort of derogatory name, and I think it's hard to fathom coming on the face of a woman you love. As for anal sex, I hid my disappointment when I heard that act was not on the menu. I have always thought you can't truly know a woman sexually until you have kissed her as you fuck her in the ass. I also knew pretty early on that Lauren would be a hard woman to get to change her mind...but more on that later.

Before I begin my tale of sexual adventure, let me be honest about a few more boring facts as well. While I adore my Lauren, and I am pretty sure she feels the same way, there have been the usual ups and downs married couples experience along the way. There have been long work hours that seldom lined up with one another. We had twins along the way...talk about throwing a monkey wrench into your sex life! We had lots of spats and a few large fights. We had weeks where we might get one half-hearted missionary quickie in: but those make for bad reading. I'll share with you some of the best highlights of twenty-five plus years. Many are unique and as far as my limited writing skills will allow I will try to tell them as accurately as I can recall them.

- Lauren at 25. I met her at age twenty-three when we were both still living in small one-bedroom apartments. I may have showered with her once or twice, but it was far too crowded and it was neither a romantic nor cleansing experience, and after the first few bad experiences we never did it again for years. Two years later we got married and went on our honeymoon to the Caribbean. Our beach bungalow had not only a great view and beach access from the sliding door; it also had a walk in shower large enough to accommodate at least two pairs of newlyweds.

I think it was the second morning when I woke up to the sound of water running in the shower. I decided to join my bride. Through opaque glass I could see she was washing her hair and brushing her teeth. I knew Lauren brushed her teeth in the shower. It seemed odd, but she said is saved time and it kept her from getting toothpaste on her clothing, which she claimed happened frequently. So I walked into the shower to join her.

Not only was she brushing her teeth and letting the conditioner set in her hair, the smell of urine was fairly noticeable. Looking at the bottom of the shower floor I could see her yellow pee going slowly into the drain.

She smiled at me, "Come on in, the water's fine." She set her toothbrush on the ledge.

"Are you peeing in the shower?"

She looked at me like I was an idiot. "Well, ya."

Now I had been peeing in the shower since I was a kid. I just assumed women did not. Perhaps I looked perplexed.

"Don't even tell me you don't pee in the shower, Honey," she grabbed the soap and began to lather herself. "I bet you have to go after all that beer we had last night," she winked and grabbed my cock. "Let me aim."

If you touch me, there's no way I can pee," I objected. She let go of my cock and eventually I began to pee. At one point she grabbed it again and aimed it at the shower wall and at her own stomach and legs.

Once my bladder was completely empty, Lauren said, "See, that was easy and saved you time. Now let's get out of this shower and put that thing to better use."

Lauren was never shy about where she peed. Her fear of snakes and poison oak did not pair well with her love of camping and hiking. Lauren was never bashful to drop her shorts and pee along a trail. On a number of occasions she was nearly literally caught with her pants down.

-Lauren at 27. Her love of camping is a nice transition to my next story about her. This next episode occurred about two years after we were married, and before the kids were born. We had been camping in far northern California for several days. We'd hiked, cooked outdoors, had sex in our tent, and Lauren had been smoking a lot of quality pot. Marijuana was never really my thing. I smoked a bit with her but stuck to beer most nights. The camping area was fairly full Friday through Sunday, but by Monday we had the place virtually to ourselves. After our hike we ate some fish we'd actually managed to catch ourselves. I used the showers in the communal restrooms; Lauren passed on showering. She now had been au natural for four days. (I came to the conclusion that, for my wife, one of the measures of any vacation was how infrequently she had to bathe: the less washing the better vacation.) After dinner we walked into the woods about a mile so Lauren could have a smoke. In those days, even in Northern California, you could not openly smoke pot in a public campground.

We found the clearing we'd been to previously. I opened the backpack and got out the cold beers and Lauren's stash. We lit a small fire as well. We each had a beer and Lauren smoked a joint...I had two hits. She then gave me a great blowjob. Lauren may have some specific rules about what she won't do, but none involve oral sex. She loves to give as well as receive. Especially to receive! She might be the only woman I've ever known who will actually request to have her pussy eaten.

It was not very long after I'd come in her warm wet mouth that we heard some rustling in the bushes. For a split second we both expected a bear to come into view. Instead it was five young campers. There were three guys and two girls. The girls looked to be sisters. They all looked to be in their early to mid-twenties. Lauren and I were pushing thirty at the time.

After we'd all said hello to one another one of the guys asked if they could trade us some beer for pot. I was going to say we had no pot, but the smell still hung in the air and Lauren was so obviously toasted that I did not want to insult their intelligence.

I offered them some pot and they procured some cold bottles of Beck's and two bottles of cheap red wine. We learned the two women were cousins and the youngest man was the brother of one of the girls. The two other guys were the boyfriends of the girls. We all partied together and Lauren even admitted to me that she was "waaaay wasted.' She looked relaxed and lovely. Lauren had just finished vet school a year earlier and had started working in a vet's office shortly thereafter. This was her first real vacation in ages. She certainly needed to relax.

The oldest of the three men asked, "So, what do you two aren't out here smoking pot and giving blow jobs?" He laughed out loud.

Immediately one of the women interjected, "Frank, you can't let them know we saw that!"

"Oh, come on. We're all among pot-loving friends here."

I felt somewhat embarrassed knowing that we had been witnessed. Lauren seemed less concerned and added to the conversation. "He just gets me stoned so I'll blow him."

Frank shook his head mockingly. "It didn't look like you hated it. Hey, Jenny, you're stoned maybe you'll do me?" He patted the front of his shorts.

I'll skip the back and forth it took the young man to persuade his pretty young girlfriend to give him a blow job, but within ten minutes both she and her cousin were giving head to their guys. The brother seemed more or less uninterested in seeing his sister and cousin sucking dick. The two women had vastly different styles. Jenny performed on her knees. Frank held her head and gently fucked her mouth. Kirstin had her beau lay on the ground as she serviced him.

Lauren seemed not at all put off. I knew she had witnessed a lot of sex. She had shared a room in a dorm for two years and she and her roommate had both had frequent male overnight visitors. She had also told me how several couples had all fucked in the same room on a college ski trip. I think aside from the brother I was the most uptight person in the clearing.

It took a good fifteen minutes before either man came. Jenny swallowed Frank's load. It was not like she had much choice since he held her head and hair virtually the entire time. Kirstin's boyfriend Rick came shortly thereafter. Kirsten stroked him as he came, and once he was done coming in her mouth she quickly stood and went and spit in the bushes. It had been erotic to see the two different styles of giving head the two cousins had exhibited.

The young man without a girlfriend, named Chet, had watched with only mild interest. After all it was his sister and cousin who had been performing. It was not long after Frank had come that he gently teased Chet about being left out. At this point one of the girls said, in a joking manner, "Maybe Lauren will do him a favor?"

Lauren held up her hand showing her wedding ring and took another toke.

"We're not telling you to marry him, just blow him," Kirsten explained. "If your husband is cool with it?"

At his point Chet was very embarrassed. "Jeez, guys. Don't embarrass me like this. She doesn't hardly know me and she's fuckin' married!" Frank and Rich only teased him more after this. One of them commented that he did not want a blowjob because he was gay.

It was at this point that Lauren whisper to me, "Those guys are being jerks. He's a nice guy. Do you mind if I do?"

For a moment I was certain Lauren was joking with me, but I also realized she was really high. Chet was a good looking guy. He sort of looked like a hippie version of Jim Morrison. I knew Lauren had always liked the hippie look. What made her marry a prepped guy like me was something I still wondered about from time to time. She had been stressed out at her new job, and she truly loved to give head. And I had gotten used to her doing or saying something totally off the wall every once in a while.

"Go for it, Babe."

"And you won't get all freaky about it later?" she queried.

I said I was cool with it, but I was almost half certain I might be 'freaky' about it if I watched my wife suck off another man. I suppose marriage is about letting your partner be themselves sometimes even if that self is vastly different than you are yourself. Lauren is wildly adventurous and she's taught me to relax and have fun. The last thing I wanted to be was an old fuddy duddy before my thirtieth birthday.

"No, really, go for it."

Lauren said nothing, handed me the joint, and walked over to Chet who was clearly nervous. The two other men began to chant, "Lauren, Lauren." She led him a short distance from the fire. We could all still see and hear, but they were not in full illumination. She pushed him up against a small tree, knelt down and began to unbutton his Levis. Once loose, she yanked them down below his knees.

Chet smiled when Lauren grabbed his cock. Her back was to us. "Nice cock. Now we're gonna have some fun, OK? Keep your hands off of my head, and don't come on my face. Other than that, let's get busy."

Lauren's style was far different than the two younger women. She does not deep-throat a cock, but she is an expert with her hands, and her mouth gets very wet when gives head. While she genuinely adores sucking a cock (and has on a few occasions even had an orgasm while doing it), her jaw gets tired and sore after about five minutes. But her skills with her mouth and hands makes it so no mortal man is likely to last that long.

As expected it was perhaps three minutes before Chet began to make noises. This urged Lauren on even more. I moved around unobtrusively to get a view. Her mouth was making slurping noises and her saliva was running down her chin. I wondered if some pre-come might also be seeping into her mouth.

With a quick gasp Chet unloaded into her mouth. Lauren continued to pump him while sucking the head of his cock. Eventually he became too sensitive and said, "Stop, Stop."

The two young men who had been watching applauded. Lauren stood and gave a small mock curtsy. As she walked back to me I could see the top of her shirt was wet with come and spit. She sat down on the log next to me and opened a beer.

"You OK?" she asked.

I thought for a second and decided I actually was OK. "Yup. How was it for you?"

"Fun. He came nice and fast too. He's a big comer. Between the two of you I think I won't need to eat breakfast," she teased.

"Maybe, but you'd better brush your teeth really well before you expect a goodnight kiss."

A few more beers and a couple of shared joints latter we headed back to our campsite. Lauren went to the communal restrooms and finally had a much needed shower. She came back to the tent with clean hair and minty breath. I then fucked her for a solid half hour. She always likes to fuck after giving me head; she says I last a long time and she can usually get off repeatedly.

We did not talk about the blow job she had given again for many months. It was as if we both knew it was an aberration, a little adventure undertaken far from home and while she was really high.

-Lauren at 35. As one ages one tends to care less about birthdays, unless of course your wife insists on starting your day off with an expertly administered blowjob. I had gone out for a run this fine day. The weather was good and I felt great. I tacked on a few extra miles and I was a fairly tired and a sweaty mess when I walking into the bedroom. Lauren had just finished putting away some laundry and was already in her scrubs for work. It was a weekend day, but she worked each alternating Saturday and was on call one Sunday a month at the vet clinic.

"Where were you? That was a long run."

"It's so nice I did extra."

She walked over to me. "Happy Birthday! Now get those shorts off." She began to pull my pants down.

"Wait, wait. Let me shower real fast. I'm all sweaty."

"No time," she looked at her watch. "I gotta leave in 7 minutes. I'm opening up the shop today."

The idea of my sweaty cock seemed to not make Lauren uneasy at all. I went to sit on the bed.

"Not on the bed, Honey. I just put fresh sheets on. You'll get 'em all sweaty. Just stand there and enjoy."

I leaned against the wall; Lauren had my cock out and hard in an instant. I was actually dripping sweat on to my wife's head as she gave me head. The seven minutes she had to spare was plenty of time. In less than five minutes I groaned and told her I was going to come. Despite being dehydrated from my run I felt as if I were shooting an especially large load of come into her mouth. Her hand stroked the base and her lips formed a perfect seal on the head and she drained me fully.

She gave a quick final swallow, smiled, and stood up. "Have a great birthday. See you at five." She gave me a quick kiss.