Women Obsessed with Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it's not a guarantee in and of itself, the right ambience is conducive to wilder sex. Figure out if she prefers candlelight, red lighting or even fluorescent strip joint lights, and use it. Then, play the right kind of music (something with her kind of beat is preferable) and turn it up loud enough that you feel the beat. Lastly, ensure that the room looks and smells right. Clean and fresh is the way to go. Be vocal about her body! Tell her that she's sexy and mean it. For example, inhale through your teeth when she's undressing and tell her that you find her so sexy that you just want to ravish her. Once you're done with the flattery, ask her to undress for you, very slowly. If she complies, set the ambience and move on.

Men are usually the ones who are eager to get to the sex, but what if you weren't? What if you were to take the time to manipulate her body and rub your hands all around her, avoiding her breasts and vagina, so that when you finally do tap your tongue against her clitoris, she's soaking wet? Do you think she'd let you do just about anything to get her off? You're damn right she would! Cup either side of her waist with your hands, look at her as though you're starving, and begin licking on her hips, stomach, right under her breasts, and her pubic mound. Spread her legs open and bring your mouth close to her vagina, but don't suck on it. Then bring yourself up to her breasts and lick near the areola, but don't suck her nipples. Keep this going for as long as you can! Before you know it, she'll turn into an animal and do the ravishing.

A sexually satisfied woman is a woman who will always want to have sex. And if you can bring out her inner beast, she will always want more. Until next time, help your woman get wild! Ladies, if you get the opportunity to do that threesome or foursome and you're feeling somewhat comfortable around the other participants, Go For It! Enjoy it and your sexuality and then discuss it with your partner(s) afterwards. Communications with your partner is the key. This will help with the other questions of jealousy, remorse, fear, apprehension, guilt, and sexual confidence.

This last section is for a special reader who will remain unnamed for her privacy. I feel your apprehension and worries, because I was in your shoes many years ago. From our exchanges, I understand you and your husband are considering a MMF threesome and have tentatively selected two friends as possible partners. You're having anguish choosing which male and how to approach him and where to conduct the activity. I cannot tell you what will work for you, but I can make suggestions based on my first experiences. I would choose the male who I was most comfortable with when he was with my husband and I. maybe he has already seen you partly naked, such as skinny-dipping or nude sunbathing or you frequently socialize with him. This will be more comfortable on you than finding a stranger to party with you.

Remember, you want a guy you trust and feel totally comfortable with, and someone who is not going to run and tell your friends, family, or co-workers that he is banging his friend's wife. He must be discreet and honorable and respect both you and your husband. After all, you're inviting this person to share an intimate time with you and your husband and you are going to "bare all", physically and mentally. You probably have already done this, but you should discuss your fantasies and expectations with your spouse and set your parameters for the event. You know, blow-jobs, penetrations, anal, bare-backing, etc.. Is your husband going to participate or be a spectator? Discuss all this out first prior to contacting your chosen partner.

I assumed from our last contact that you have selected the partner, but now you need a plan to ask him to join the two of you. Since this is your husband's fantasy, have him speak with your male friend privately and inquire if he would enjoy being the third party in your fantasy. I don't think your husband will have any problems in convincing your friend, once he understands that your husband is not kidding around. Make plans on a weekend night, a night where you will not be disturbed by others. I recommend that you utilize your home for the activity, because you will be more comfortable there and feel safe. Invite the male to a small quiet dinner, informal, and make sure your have beer or wine to serve. Yes, alcohol will assist in making everyone less nervous and uninhibited. Don't get drunk though! Wear something skimpy, that shows a lot of your skin, but not something that would embarrass you if other company knocked at the door.

Over dinner, discuss the normal things and then alter the conversation to the evening's plan. Talk about the parameters you set with your husband and explain them fully to your guest. Make sure he understands the limitations; ie. no swallowing cum or no anal penetration, condoms will be worn or bare-back is allowed and vaginal ejaculation is okay. If your husband desires to be a voyeur, tell your guest your man will only watch and not participate. If the plan is for a threesome, let him know you expect mouth and vaginal penetration or vaginal and anal penetration. Communication is the primary focus; and check the faces of your spouse and guest for any concerns. If there are any concerns or fears, address them immediately. Above all, make sure everyone is comfortable, and everyone has showered or bathed!

After discussions and dinner and the dishes are washed or put in the washer, join you husband and guest in the family room and have another drink. Put on some mood music and dance for the men. Slowly strip off your top and expose your breasts to your guest. Tease both the men and then slowly remove your bottoms. If you don't wear panties, you're now naked in front of your guest. If you do wear panties or a thong, continue your dancing until you have slowly removed your undergarment. Dance around naked and tease the guys, then tell them you want to see them both naked. It won't take them long to remove their clothes. Now you're all naked. Examine your husband's facial expressions for any final concerns. If all is okay, lead your guest by the hand to the location where your penetration will take place.

I prefer the bedroom, but you might choose the carpet or couch. Lie on your back and spread your legs wide for your friend. Invite him to touch you, finger your pussy, or even go down on you. Keep occasional eye contact with your husband. Make sure his expressions are lustful and happy. When you are sufficiently wet, make sure your friend has an erection (Yea, like any man about to fuck another's wife won't be stiff). Stroke him hard or suck him off to stiffness. Pull him to you and place the tip of his cock around your labia and rub the head with your juices. Study your husband's face again. If his eyes or voice signal okay, push your partner's cockhead between your labia and hold it there. This is the point of no return! If your husband appears ready and lustful, give him what he wanted. Grab your friend by the hips and slowly pull his shaft into you until your pubes touch and his balls lie between your thighs.

Should at the point of initial penetration your husband appears fearful or hesitant, hold your friend back and asked your man if everything is okay. Wait for his response. Sometimes the reality of his wife being penetrated by his friend takes awhile to absorb. If he is upset or hesitant, stop and hold off any further action. I'll point out that all of this is taking place within seconds and minutes and you must observe all signs and actions concurrently. Don't' make the mistake of waiting too long to stop the action if you must. Remember, you have invited this friend to join you and your husband in an intimate penetration of your vagina. You have exposed your total naked body and vagina to this man and initiated the penetration process. Give the poor guy a break, he's only human! You now got him so turned on and hard, don't' expect him to pull out now.

Hopefully everything is okay and your husband is amazed and pleased so far. Take his hand, kiss him, or fondle his cock as your friend slowly eases the full length of his shaft up and down inside you. Allow him to build up a rhythm and initiate his pumping. Study your husband's face and eyes as your friend fucks you. Is your husband's cock erect? Maybe you want to suck him as he watches his friend fuck you. Don't be discouraged or surprised if the first time your friend fucks you he experiences a premature ejaculation. Get him hard again and try later. After he dumps his load inside you, hold him inside and let him know its okay. When his cock deflates and he pulls out, sit up on the bed and expose your puffy vagina with the leaky semen oozing out to your husband. Take his hand and push his fingers in the cum and rub it around. Now the reality will set in that his wife actually fucked his friend and took a load of semen inside her.

The three of you should now take a break and sit and discuss what just occurred. Your likes, dislikes, expectations and so forth, but do not compare methods or size of the men's cocks or their ability to last. If you are uncomfortable now or finished for the night, thank your friend and see him off. However, hopefully you all enjoyed the incident and are ready for more action. Then let your husband fuck you this time while you suck and fondle your friend. After your husband cums inside you and mixes both semen into a cream, have the men exchange positions. You can also change positions, doggie style or woman on top, whatever pleases you. Maybe the guys have suggestions! Party until the guys are too worn out to cum or maintain an erection. My experience has been that we women last longer than the men folk. Make sure the men don't drink too much, as it may affect their stamina and virility.

Take a few breaks in between the couplings and discuss the evening, your emotions and feelings. Thank your new partner for the evening and sharing your fantasy with your husband. If this is a one time thing, don't lead the friend on. If you think it become an occasional thing, kiss him on the cheek and whisper that you hope to do this again. After your friend says goodnight and leaves, make love to husband. Communicate, discuss the night and assure him you're okay. Ask him about himself; what was he feeling, did he enjoy watching, does he want to repeat this type of activity. Decide if you are going to invite your friend back or bring a new friend into the threesome. If you decide to bring a stranger onto the activity, move the location to a motel room or some other place. For your safety, do not invite a stranger into your home.

Scott and I partied with our friend Gary for the first year; either as a threesome, or me alone with Gary. The second year we initiated my brother-in-law, Dan, into our threesome. By the third year, Scott enjoyed being an occasional spectator and watched Gary and Dan double penetrate me on several occasions. He said it was like watching a porn tape of your wife being fucked by two men over and over again. He even filmed a couple of sessions so he would have something to watch when I was out of town. So girlfriend, I hope I have given you some incites and assurances for your upcoming first time. I wish you all the best and would love to hear back from you after the party for some girlie talk. Good luck to you and your husband!

Donna

12