Women of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then collapse onto the wet sheets. Both of them covered in a sheen of sweat and love juices. They lay facing the other with loving grins.

As Allen strokes his cousin’s tan cheek, thinking, “One down; three to go.”

It had been a couple of weeks since Allen’s encounter with Mary. It was still a fresh memory. He couldn’t get over how good his hot cousin was. They would be hooking up again soon.

Now it was time to go after her mother, Marie Louis. His aunt was a robust woman of forty-two. A full figured lady with an athletic body.

Marie had been a widow for ten years now. After a normal period of mourning, she began dating and socializing. Such hedonistic activities as tennis and aerobics were away of life.

As a young man, Allen lusted after the hot older brunette. He would watch a set of 38C’s bounce nicely whenever she moved. The sight of the older relative walking away was always relished.

The dilemma of how to get close to her was solved suddenly. She called one afternoon and wondered if he could come to visit. Marie lived about hundred miles away.

There was some old furnisher and other items stashed in the attic that needed to be appraised. Besides, they haven’t seen each other in years. It would be nice for her favor nephew to come by.

Allen couldn’t believe the luck! Here he was tying to find an excuse to visit and she gave a convenient reason. This was going to be an adventurous time.

Despite her being a very sociable woman, Marie was a private person. She often dressed conservatively. Many nights were spent in solitude. Allen wondered if she was the same.

If she were, it would not be an easy effort to get her into bed. There was a hoped that Mary’s morals were inherited!

Allen pulls up into her driveway after a two-hour drive. Aunt Marie was outside working on a garden. It was a warm day and she was dressed appropriately.

Marie was in a set of Daisy Duke shorts and a tight white blouse. The flimsy material of the shirt hid very little of the large luscious mounds. The dark pink nipples pushes outward. The short pants rode high pressing deep into the pussy and ass crevasses.

Damn! She was one hot sight! When did this woman become his conservative aunt!

“Allen!” Marie shrieks happily.

She runs toward him happily. The lusting nephew couldn’t ignore the loosely covered mounds bouncing. A long brunette mane waves wildly as she approaches. It was a vision of beauty.

“Give your ol’ auntie a big kiss!” she squeals wrapping arms around him.

They kiss deeply. A hot mature body presses deep onto him. He automatically hugs back.

“Let’s go into the house, Hon,” she suggests.

Allen just couldn't get over how good Marie looked. He could only imagined how good it would be to see this hot aunt naked. It would be great to eye her beautiful tits and amazing ass with an unobstructed view.

He settles in to the guest room and changes clothing. Taking her attire as a cue, he puts in a tight pair of sport shorts and a tank top. The material of both shorts and top embrace a youthful athletic body. Every detail of the muscular physique shows perfectly.

“Wow!” Marie comments handing him a drink, “Mary was right. You’ve spouted out nicely.”

“You’ve spoken with Mary?” Allen asks taking a sip.

“Yes,” she answers, “Last week.” The hot brunette tells, “She told me all about your trip to San Francisco last month.”

“Everything?” he quizzes.

“She said you two had a very successful venture.” Marie tells, “She said that she couldn’t wait for you two to travel again together.”

Allen smiles. He wondered what Marie would have thought if she knew about the nights’ activities. There was a brief fantasy of her and her daughter in the same bed.

“So where is this stuff you want me to appraise?” he asks.

“It’s up in the attic,” she answers while passing him.

The sexy aunt goes up the staircases first. Allen watches a blue covered ass sway enticingly. There was a desire to grab the gorgeous cheeks at that moment. A lusting nephew’s dick hardens.

It was amazing how perception could change so quickly. Before deciding to go after his hot relatives, this vision would be nice but not erotic. A woody wouldn’t be in his shorts now.

They step into the very warm, almost hot attic. It was cluttered with miscellaneous items and objects. The room was lit by the sunlight coming thorough the windows.

“Here it is, dear nephew,” Marie announces with spreading arms.

The emitting light silhouetted Marie’s sexy torso. The rounded breasts and dark pink nipples were showcase splendidly. Allen’s dick grew even harder.

“Let’s start checkin’ things out,” he quickly suggests.

The lusting nephew had to start moving around. The shorts did nothing to conceal the bulge. He didn’t want Marie to know how he felt at this time. He might be requested to leave if she was aware.

The two begin to shuffle and examine the different items of interest. The warmth of the room increases as they work to find certain long buried items. Soon both were covered with sweat.

Marie’s top was soaked. It was completely transparent. A set of marvelous breast was display easily for him to see.

Allen’s the passions were erupting. Marie’s skimpy outfit was just too revealing. He was openly watching his aunt’s body with hungry eyes,

The turned on nephew could no longer hide the lusting long looks. Marie was just too hot. He had to find away to get down stairs and get some form of relief or his sexy aunt just might get raped!

“I need to go to my room an’ git something!” he hastily excuses.

“Whatcha need?” Marie asks.

“Something for to help me make an assessment of some of this stuff,” he lies hurriedly moving down the stairs.

Allen couldn’t believe how incredibility hard he was! This woman had him panting like an adolescent in heat! His dick needs to be taken care of now. Damn these erotic desires! They were taking control of his actions!

He almost runs to the room. Inside the shorts and shirt come flying off. He looks at a very hard cock. The sex hazed nephew flops on the bed. A hard cock is capture in his hand.

Just as Allen was starting to masturbate, the door suddenly opens. There is an immediate effort to cover up. Marie enters.

"What were ya doin’, Allen?" she asks with a devilish smile.

"Nothin’. Just coolin’ down," Allen said kind of confused and dumbfounded.

There was a feeling he was the hunted not the hunter. This sexy aunt seems to be more than expected. Could Marie be running some kind of game on him?

"It's okay, Hon, don't worry about it," she calms, then asks in almost a whisper, "So whatcha thinkin’ about?"

"I don't think you'd like to know,” the perplex nephew stumbles, “I---, I don’t’ think you really want to know."

Allen tries to conceal the huge hard on. That set of Daisy Dukes and flimsy shirt did little to end the erection. Her tits were still fully exposed by the damp material.

"You were thinkin’ about me.” She quizzes, “Weren't ya?"

"Well, yeah. Sorta," Allen admits still feeling as if somehow he was the prey in this game.

Marie then sits beside him on the bed. A set of dark eyes looks at the tent in the sheet. A soft hand slowly slides under the covering. It touches an aroused dick. It then withdrawals

"I see you’re real excited,” she coos, “That’s from thinkin’ about me? I wonder how you would get if you actually had me?"

"I don’t know what I would do," Allen says barely being able to speak, not believing what was happening.

"I know what you would do," she responds hotly.

Marie stands up. The damp shirt comes peeling off. The perfectly rounded tits just bounce out. The cutoff shorts are unbuttoned pushed down the slender legs. A nicely trimmed pussy is presented.

The set of mature breasts are nice and round. The pink pussy’s trimmed hair covering matched the long tress in color. Marie was forty-two and had the body of a thirty year old. The woman was a gorgeous sight.

Allen was totality at lost. He was supposed to be the seducer. Yet for some reason, he was the one being seduced! It was erotica extreme. He would go along with the sexy aunt knowing a very rigid dick would be up her beautiful cunt.

Marie then slowly sits on his lap. She starts kissing passionately. As their tongues tango, Allen slides a hand to a full rounded ass.

"How would’ya like your aunt to suck that hard dick of yours, Hon?” Marie hotly questions, then adds in a husky voice, “I’ve been told I’m a good cocksucker.” With a lustful grin, he offers, ‘Would’ya like to test me on that?

The stunned Allen just nods ‘yes’. It is apparent that this entire scene was Marie’s plan. How could she know he was going after her? How could her forbidden lust peak at the same time as his?

It really didn’t matter. All Allen knew was that he was about to get another woman of the family pussy! That was the reason of coming her in the first place.

Marie then lays the bigger nephew back on the bed. She kneels in front of him. A warm hand then captures the hard dick. A pink, wet tongue starts slowly circling the head.

“Oh sweet fuck,” the trembling Allen moans.

Marie licks the taboo cock slowly. It is then half of it is taken into a hot mouth. She sucks on it.

"I'm gonna cum quick if you keep that up, Marie,” Allen groans,

Leaning in closer, the hot aunt inhales the head of the young cock deep. A hot tongue licks up the precum. Allen could feel his rod has become harder than ever before experienced. The older relative’s mouth is exquisite.

“Oh Marie,” he groans, “That does feel so good”.

His hand is placed on the brunette head while it is bobbing up and down on the taboo rod. Allen’s body moves in perfect cadence with the wonderful mouth. A hot tongue runs up and down the length of the stiff shaft.

“I think you’re so wonderful, Marie,” he softly moans, “I do love you, my sweet aunt.”

“Ummmmmmmh,” Marie’s muffle moan responds.

The sounds of an aunt sucking her nephew’s juicy, wet cock filled the room. The large fingers push down on the dark mane. A hungry mouth thrust downward as an athletic pelvis pushes up.

“Oooooooooooooh!” Allen groans louder. “Omigod! I’m cummin’, babe! I’m cummin’ really, really hard!”

The taboo cock floods her mouth with the warm cum. A river of sperm rushes out forcefully. Marie keeps locks on the taboo dick continuing to suck greedily.

Allen could hear the gurgling sounds coming from his aunt. A hot mouth swallows the rushing cum as quickly as it leaves the pulsating cock. Not a drop escapes the skilled mouth.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!” Allen gives one last squeal of delight.

His body flexes and taunts uncontrollably. A firm ass lifts off the sheets as an aunt’s mouth continues to inhale the forbidden juices. Finally he goes limp.

Marie sucks harder for every last drop of cum. Some of it escapes dripping unto a full tit.

Well, it answered that question where Mary got her cocksucking talents from. Marie just gave a blowjob second to none. It was another excellent dick loving. He had to wonder if this was a family trait. God! He hoped so!

Marie then got up. The sexy aunt then positions on all fours. She grins evilly at him.

“I enjoy a dick up the ass more than in my cunny,” she tells hotly pointing to a quivering anus. “Would you, dear nephew, make my asshole happy?”

To Allen, this was a first! He had never had a woman who wanted to be buttfucked before taking it in the pussy! He should have tried Mary at this. There was no doubt the hot cousin would have gladly done it!

He quickly mounts the firm ass. The size the forbidden hole said it been used often. A hard dick is slowly pushed in between the two firm asscheeks.

"Oh yeah Allen,” Marie hotly groans taking the entire dick, “Come on, push it in! You know you want to butt fuck your aunt."

"Do you like that, baby?” Allen moans feeling the tight sphincter around the invading shaft. “You schemin’ bitch! You planned to get my cock up your ass.”

"Oh yes I did,” Marie admits then hisses, “Fuck me harder, Hon. I love your dick! Cum in me, Allen! Cum in your aunt’s asshole!"

Marie goes wild. Allen feels the tight anus get even tighter. In and out his dick repeatedly plummets. A wiggling ball sac slaps off the taint area. It echoes throughout the room.

Marie is swaying with her nephew’s plungings. Her body shakes with uncontrolled passion. A powerful climax was rising. Allen getting another relative to give up the incest satisfaction he sought.

He could finally no longer hold back his orgasm.

"Here I come, take it aunt,” Allen yells pumping faster. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” he screams exploding inside his older relative’s ass.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh God!” Marie moans loudly as she bucks away.

The two continue to hump until the last waves of climaxes are completed. They collapse onto the sheets. They both lay on the bed exhausted.

After a few minutes Allen feels Marie lick his dick. The long rod automatically gets hard again. His aunt is ready for more.

"I want ya inside my pussy now, Allen,” she huskily whispers, “I want ya to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before."

He can’t believe his luck! His cousin and now his aunt are cauldrons of lust. They are women of erotic desires. He can only hope his sister and mother are of the same passions.

Allen moves up his aunt’s hot body. Two hands capture the firm ass cheeks. Placing a hard cock head to the taboo pussy lips, he begins to push.

"Ohhhhhhh!” Marie groans very loud, “That’s it baby! You fuck your aunt! Make me your slut!” she feels the forbidden cock touch the deepest part of hot vagina. “Do it! Goddamnit!” Marie demands hotly, “Fuck me hard!”

A rigid young cock pushes deeper as the mature cunt sucks it in. Marie begins shoving back on the hard prick. It had been impossible that the thought of this hot woman wouldn’t have brought a hard on before. She was a magnificent cunt!

Allen’s cock seems to be massaging every inch of the forbidden pussy walls. Dark eyes widens as he fucks harder. The feel of the young balls hitting a rounded ass with each thrust was so fantastic.

"Yes baby!” Marie pants, “Fuck it harder! Harder!'

“Oh yes!” the gasping Marie adds, “Fuck your auntie raw!”

Allen impulsively reaches down to the still wet anus. He begins rubbing the sensitive asshole. Marie flinches to the touch.

The feel of her nephew’s cock in her pussy and probing of her asshole brought a stronger set of thrill waves. The mature body responds by quavering involuntarily. A strong orgasm is ready to erupt again.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Allen!” she squeals, “Fuck! Oh fuck yes!"

The words coming from his aunt had Allen even hotter. He fucks harder and deeper. The feel of forbidden pussy convulsing on his cock was beyond description. The finger in the quivering asshole goes deeper.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhh!” she squeals, “Goddamn! This is beautiful! I’m cummmin’!” she squeals louder, “I’m cummin’ soooooo hard!”

“Marie!” Allen shouts into the room, “I’m cummin’, too!” A rigid cock slams to the root and hold there as sperm rushes into the taboo hot cunt, “I’m cummmmmmmmmin’, you bitch!”

"Baby! Iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeh!” the lustfilled aunt shirks with one last thrust on the rigid shaft.

The two lovers collapse on the bed. Both were panting and gasping for air. Their bodies a complete sheen of sweat and love juices.

Marie rolls over and lays a brunette head on his chest. Allen wraps an arm around the upper back. She was as good as her daughter.

“Two down,” he counts to himself, “an’ two to go.

Marty, his eighteen-year-old sister was probably the hottest of all of the female relatives. The girl was a bodybuilder. She was also a professional aerobics instructor. She had been into fitness ever since growing boobs. The young body hadn’t an ounce of fat.

His sibling was a stunner. Green eyes, a shoulder length red tress, and skin that had a natural tan that had a natural copper tone make her a standout. A set of 36C’s, flat abdomen and firm ass gave her an almost perfect body. She truly was the hottest woman he had ever been around.

Allen thought she might be the easies conquest when this venture started. But Mary and Marie seem to prove that theory wrong. There was hope he was right about the sexy sister.

When they were younger, Allen use to masturbate in front of her. She would watch and sometimes giggle. She liked to watch his ‘little volcano erupt’.

As they got older, he and Marty often talked about sexual and private things. She told him right after loosing her cherry when it happened. She also confessed the desire of wanting other women.

So it made sense that when he now wanted that gorgeous pussy, she might be willing to give it up. The chance came when their parents were going away for the weekend. His mother asks if Allen could stay over in his old room to keep a watchful eye on her.

He planned to go after her the first night they were alone. That didn’t quite happen that way. A few high school friends came by and kidnapped him away.

They had gone to a local bar where it became an evening of drinking, shooting pool and talking over the good times. Allen, not planning to, became slightly intoxicated. He didn’t get home until late.

Allen was horny walking toward his sister’s room. The desire for the hot teenage body was strong. He made it to the door. It was gently pushed open.

There she lay. Sweet young innocent Marty, dressed in a knee length nightshirt. The shoulder length red hair disheveled and messy spread out over the pillow. That sculptured, athletic body sprawled over the satin sheets. It was a magnificent sight.

Allen stated in but halted. He knew this wasn’t the time. A larger head needs to be thinking now.

He wanders back to his old room. Inside, all clothes were discarded across the floor. The drunken, intoxicated brother flops onto the bed.

He looks down to see a hard, rigid cock at attention. Damn! Allen wishes it could be service now! Since he hadn’t started with Marty yet, a wish for a sexy cousin or aunt occurs. Recent incest memories quickly dominate.

The stiff rod is clutched. Soon it is being stroked slowly. It was feeling good. Not as good as a warm pussy, but to satisfy a drunken lust it would work.

“I can never get enough of seein’ that volcano erupt,” a voice remarks.

Allen’s eyes jerk toward the voice. It was Marty. There she stood in the doorway. Her green eyes wide, watching him masturbate. How long she had been there could only be imagine.

An incredibly erect cock twitches in his hand. The horny brother smiles back at her. The fact Marty was watching was a monster turn on. His hand starts to stroke up and down harden shaft again.

Marty’s stare never leaves the hand on dick action. She steps forward into the room slowly. A set of green eyes follows the movement lustfully. A Machiavellian glimmer grows.

“I think that act is such’a beautiful one,” she coos walking across the room, “It’s been too long not watchin’ it bein’ performed.”

Allen was very excited that his hot little sister was mesmerized by the masturbation. It was obvious that his erotic younger sibling was has sexy as ever. He wanted that beautiful body now.

Still it would be a hopeless effort to try anything this night. Damn! Why did he drink so much earlier?

Marty’s eyes left the pulsating cock to stare directly into Allen’s. The young green eyes were filled with anticipation. She was sexually aroused.

A set of muscular legs opened wider. The jerking of the stiff cock increases. Fantasies of what that athletic, young body looked like under that nightshirt accompanied the masturbation. For the first time in his life, Allen openly desired it.

“Big brother,” Marty compliments, lowering onto the edge of the bed, “after the cocks I’ve had, this is still the most beautiful one of all.”