Women of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reaches out and places her hand on his wrist. Allen’s hand is pulled away from the rigid shaft. It throbs enticingly.

“Let me help you with this for once,” the sexy redhead offers wrapping small slender fingers around the pulsating shaft.

“Jezzus!” Allen reacts as the touches send titillating thrills up his groin.

“I’ve always wanted to touch your tool, Allen,” Marty hotly admits beginning to caress the pulsating dick.

Allen grasps a handful of cover in each hand. A muscular back arches in pleasure. It felt like every muscle of his body tightens.

Marty was experienced at this. He would have been jacking as fast as possible by now. His younger sibling moves with a slow, deliberate rhythm. She was pleasure torturing him.

“I’m gonna cum soon, baby,” Allen whispers behind clinched teeth.

This was the third time one of his female relatives seem to be the sexual aggressor. It was no doubt that the forbidden drive that had been controlling him all these years was a family thing.

“Please do,” Marty breathlessly encourages, “Let me see that little volcano erupt.”

“I gonna explode hard, little sis,” Allen groans feeling an orgasm rising quickly.

The first wave of cum shoots wildly into the air. It splashes over Marty’s hand and wrist. It runs down her lower arm and dripping on his thigh. Allen shutters with the sensation.

As she continues to pump the forbidden shaft, the grip tightens to force every drip of fluid out. It seems every muscle in his loins tense to force all cum to the surface. Allen doesn’t remember experiencing a stronger ejaculation.

The fact that it was his sexy younger sister’s hand over the pulsating rod adds to the pleasure. This was a masturbating beyond the normal physical pleasure he was use to. Marty was an experienced masturbator.

“Oh my,” Marty sighs, “Even your cum is beautiful, big brother.”

The small hand releases the softening cock. Allen feels physically exhausted. It was unbelievable that just a jerk off session could have been so exciting.

Yet, Marty not only drained his balls, all of the strength from his body seem to be gone as well. Allen laid there a physical spent. His little sister was going to be one hot lover.

Marty crawls up his body. Their eyes locked. She smiles.

Without a word, brother and sister engage in a deep French kiss. They roll onto sides embracing tightly. Hands run over the firm back and skim a set of pantied asscheeks.

“I’ve wanted to do that for years,” Marty confesses in a whisper breaking the kiss.

“I’ve wanted you to do that for years,” Allen responds softly.

The sensation of the climax must have counteracted the effects of the alcohol. He suddenly feels clear-headed. Then the erotica of the moment had the adrenalin pumping in mass amounts!

Big fingers begin to work up nightshirt. He pulls at the material until a set of slender thighs is bare. Allen slides hands under, running fingertips up the warm flesh.

They go over the straps of the skimpy panties. The probing fingers goes onto the slender hips. They move to a flat stomach and then downward again.

“Allen,” Mary coos, “What are’ ya doing?”

“Returnin’ a favor,” Allen whispers.

His right hand strokes down over the thin panties. A middle finger presses into the widening opening between her lips. The material was warm and moist.

“Oooooooooo,” Marty moans softly as his fingers moves into an auburn tuff.

Allen’s fingers pet the gorged, swollen lips. They find a protruding clit. The opening was moist and soft.

“Yes,” Marty groans, “Touch my cunny, big brother.” She hotly declares, “All other cocks an’ cunts were practice to make me ready for you, baby.”

The sexy little sister just admitted wanting him! Just like her hot cousin, another female relative desired his body. Being over sexed was definitely a family trait!

The probing digits run up and down the pulsating slit. They tease from the top to the bottom. Investigating fingertips tickle every single spot lovingly. Not a hair is untouched or a muscle unstroked.

“You know where this is going, my sexy sis,” Allen hisses.

“Exactly where it should go,” Marty moans back.

The locked into a deep kiss again. His fingers press against the taboo cunt. Marty grows wetter and hotter.

Through the nightshirt Allen could feel the large nipples growing and hardening. The feel of her cunt gets wetter. Her breath was comes in short hard gasps, a set of fingernails dig into his back while being pulled closer.

“Omigod.” She groans, “You are returnin’ the favor.”

The big fingers dart up and down the forbidden crack. The wet opening is penetrated slightly. The inner soft lips stimulate just enough to draw out more juices.

A pair of fingers trace along wet lips. An engorged clit is circle. They move with precise speed.

“Oh god. Oh my god,” Marty moans. “You have very talented fingers. You’re makin’ me so hot,” she gasps.

Marty lays on the bed helplessly a slave to the pleasure making digits. Her body tightens with the feel of a rising climax. A slender back arches.

“I’m cummin’!” she squeals as eyes roll back. “I’m cummmmmmin’ hard!” she pants, “I’m cummmmmmmmmmmmin’!” Marty screams.

The young body twist and taunts. A red mane flares wildly. Then she tenses and finally goes flaccid.

Allen looks into the huge green eyes. They are all blurry and unfocused. She smiles lovingly. It is time to see this beautiful body.

Allen grips the thin material of the panties. A tug snaps the skimpy garment off. The nightshirt is pulled over her head.

He puts both his arms around her waist. The forbidden naked hot body is pulled into him. They embrace tightly and kiss deeply.

“Marty,” Allen asks breaking the kiss, “how far do you want to take this?”

“How far?” she gasps. “All of the way Allen.”

The lovers engaged into another deep kiss. The taboo naked bodies rub and grind into each other. Hands explore wildly.

“I wanna be on top!” she pants placing knees on each side of muscular thighs.

A growing penis feels the pressure of the young hot body pressing down atop it. This was deepest act of incest for Allen. His sister is driving a wet pussy onto his rigid rod.

“Yes,” she whispers huskily, “You are my big brother!”

A set of rounded breasts presses onto a muscular chest. Allen feels her warm breath and smells the aroma of sweet perfume. It enhances erotica of the tight moistness of a forbidden cunt around his cock. Tremors of excitement run through his body.

Allen’s keen hands reaches up. They close in on her sides and move up a set of rounded hips and over a flat abdomen. One hand goes around to a curvaceous back. The other captures a large titty and teases a big nipple.

“Your nipples were so big an’ beautiful,” Allen sighs hotly.

“They’re for you, my brother,” Marty moans rocking on a very stiff rod, “Everything I have is for you.”

The loving siblings lock into a deep kiss. Her tongue is sucked into a lusting mouth. The embrace becomes more passionate.

A wet taboo pussy drips onto his groin. The hardness of his cock compels the desire to drive deeper. Their tongues wrestle and tango with a greater zeal than Allen has experienced in years. His sister has brought out a sexual craze he hadn’t experienced since being a young teenager.

Allen breaks off from Marty’s mouth. He is panting deeply. She is whimpering and gyrating hips madly. Both are in an ecstasy-blinded world where the taboo laws of society are moot.

“I love you, Allen,” Marty pants skyward as a mane of red hair flails, “I’ve loved you in so many way for so long!” A young, tight cunt slides up and down his pole faster, “I’ve fantasized usin’ other lovers that it was you fuckin’ me soooooo deeeeeep!”

Allen was in a lust of unequal passion. He needs to be in control. He places both hands under Marty’s bouncing ass. They flip over. A hard cock rams deep.

“Oooooooooooooo!” she squeals.

Allen’s pulsating cock pushes as deep as possible. His hips begin to pump faster. Marty’s legs open wider.

“Oh sweet jezzus!” she screams clutching onto him with arms and legs, “Omigod! Yes! Yesssssss!”

Curvy legs and slender arms wrap tighter. Allen feels fingernails dig deep into his back again. She is panting loudly.

“I’m gonna cum, big brother!” Marty wails, ‘I’m gonna cum hard!”

“So am I sis!” Allen responds just as loudly. “So am I!”

He rams with unabated lust. An extremely hard cock pounds the forbidden pussy almost savagely. A set of balls feels a churning of the sperm ready to explode into sibling’s cunt.

“Are’ya proud of me, dear brother?” Marty groans into Allen’s ear, “Are’ya proud of how good I can tak’a dick?”

“You are a magnificent piece o’ ass, sis,” he moans back in a pant.

The taboo lovers pick up the pace. A set of athletic legs open allowing him to drive deeper. A large ball sac slapped loudly against a taunt ass.

“Ram me deep, Allen!” She squeals, “Make me the whore you want!”

“You’re everything I’ve ever wanted, Marty!” he shouts wildly, “You’re a whore’s whore!”

“Yes! Now!” Marty yells aimlessly, “I’m ready to cum! Fuck me! Fuck your little sister!” she screams into the room.

“Yes I am ready too, Sis!” Allen quickens the strokes. “I’m ready to cum!”

“Do it!” Sara commands.

“Yessssssssss!” I’m cummmmmmmin’!” the sex hazed brother shouts.

“Yessssssss! I’m cummin’ tooo!” the lustfilled sister shouts back.

They both twist and hump as he exploded into the awaiting cunt. Her juices came flooding back. They were climaxing together. Brother and sister committing the ultimate act of taboo.

Her climax peaks at the same time as his. Both groans as love fluids flow together. Muscles tighten and flaccid as a single unified body. A final involuntarily spasm races thorough their bodies as a last orgasm apex. Both collapse exhausted. Bodies covered with a coating of sweat.

As they lay wrap around each other, Allen couldn’t believe how fantastic Marty was. This session justifies the desire to experience incest. His aunt and cousin were good but his sister was fantastic!

“Thank you Allen,” she says softly.

“No,” he replies, “thank you.”

Allen cradles Marty in his arms. They kiss her until she fell asleep. He admires his sister’s beauty.

Allen then heard their mom and dad entering the home. The trip must have been cancelled for some reason! Fortunately, both bedroom doors were closed. They wouldn’t look in. His parents would go directly to their room.

Allen kept quiet. He had one thought on his mind. “Three down; one to go.”

Allen’s sex life had radically changed. He was balling his aunt, cousin and sister on regular basis. Using the excuse of doing some joint antiquing, Marty would spend the weekend with him. There were times they never got out of bed.

Despite it all, he was now lusting for the final member of the immediate family that hadn’t shared a bed with him. His sweet, sexy mother, Martha Clarke was the center of his craving now. Often when fucking his aunt, cousin or even sister, his mother’s image was what he was plunging a hard tool into.

Allen feared he was becoming obsessed his mother. The desire to taste her breasts, eat the cunt he came from and even bang a taboo tight ass was a regular staple in his imitation regularity. He wanted her more than any women before.

The chance to complete his sexual vision quest came one late fall warm day. His father was out of town on business and wouldn’t be back until next week. Martha asked Allen over for dinner and perhaps going to the movie together.

His mother looked fantastic! She was wearing a vee-neck, light and loose sleeveless cotton dress befitting the weather. It swirled around her petite and perfect body nicely.

A shoulder length auburn tress highlighted an alabaster face and dark blues eyes. Her body was as fit as he could ever remember. Marty had convinced their mother to join her at aerobics.

His mother had a nice set of 36C’s with rounded hips and a gorgeous pair of legs. In fact, Martha had the best legs of all the women in the family. Allen envied his father’s nightly position.

“I’m glad you came over today, son,” Martha said, “I really needed to talk with you.”

“Talk to me?” Allen puzzles, “About what?”

“I think you should know your mother knows alot more about you than you think,” she opaquely responds.

“Like what?” Allen puzzles. What did she know about him?

Martha came over to him. She placed hands on each side of the easy chair and bent over close to him. They were almost nose to nose.

The top of the low cut dress fell open. A white lacy bra was exposed. Her aromatic skin smells great. She was as beautiful as ever.

“Mother, you’re being very, very mysterious.” Allen wonders, “What are you leadin’ up to?

Standing back up, Martha smiles broadly. She moves over to the couch. Still being mute, she sits down allowing the shirt to creep up a slender thigh.

“I’m tryin’ to say this in a way that doesn’t totality freak you out, baby,” she answers slowly.

“What would freak so me out,” Allen asks looking up the shirt seeing a part of matching panties to the bra, “that you are havin’ such difficult in sayin’?”

“How about knowin’ all about your sex life,” she answers flatly.

Sitting up sharply, he yips, “What do’ya mean!?”

“Let’s say I can’t blame you for ballin’ Marie an’ Mary,” she remarks with a smile.

“Oh sweet jezzus!” the panic induced Allen gasps, “I---,I---, I’m sorry you found out.” He hurriedly tries to apologize, “Mother, I’m sorry you----,”

“Hush, baby,” Martha calmly says holding up a palm of a hand, “Please, baby, don’t apologized.”

“Mother,” the at lost son mystifies, “you’re not upset at what has happened?”

“Of course not,” she coolly eases, “your an adult. They’re adults. I have no problem with that.”

Allen was stunned at his mother’s admission. He was totality perplexed at such liberal thinking coming from his parent. She was a very broad thinking person.

“I’ve always been an advocate of that consenting adults do in the privacy of their lives is their business,” Martha reveals.

He wondered if this tenet would extend to him and her. Would she be so serene if knew about Marty. Would this belief hold up after knowing that?

“Come over here baby,” Martha invited patting the seat next to her.

Allen stands up and slowly moves over to the couch. He was still totally at lost about his parent’s thinking. Could he be lucky enough to such a freethinking mother? How far does that open mindness goes? Again does it include them as lovers?

“Mother,” Allen admitted sitting down, “I’m speechless. I would have never suspected you were so liberal about sex.”

“Why should you be?” she giggles, “Mothers an’ sons’ don’t normally talk sex.”

She runs a set of knuckles over a left cheek. A motherly smile is given. A set of dark blue eyes sparkles with pride.

“Does Marty’s pussy taste good?” she suddenly asks.

“Ohmygod!” Allen yaps jerking up, “You know of her as well!?”

He starts to pull away but Martha grabs hold of his hand to prevent that. Allen is visibly shaken. What else could she know?

“On, baby, no!” Martha calms putting arms around her big son, “I don’t want you to feel ashamed or embarrassed!”

She tightens the hug around him. Allen feels some light pecks on his neck. His mother’s body feels so nice.

“You’re not even upset with Marty an’ I?” he puzzles still holding her close, “You really don’t mind?”

“Are you both adults?” she leans back, “An’ was it consensual?”

“Well---,” he answers amiss, “---yes.”

“Then there’s nothing wrong with it,” she simply answers.

Feeling this desired body. Holding this hot woman in his arms. Allen then knew the next level had to be addressed.

“Mother,” he asks slowly, “where does this ‘consenting adult’ thing end?”

With a mischievous grin, she quips, “Why don’t you find out?”

“Do you have any idea how far I want to take that?” the heart thumping Allen asks.

“You wanna become a motherfucker,” Martha bluntly answers.

“Oh jezzus,” the at-lost Allen sighs.

He leans into Martha. Their lips meet. The kiss grows into a deep passionate one.

“I’ve wanted to do that for weeks now,” Allen says in a pant.

“Then why should you stop?” Martha hotly encourages, “Why not fulfill all your desires today?”

Allen kisses her again. A nervous hand is placed on her knee. It slithers up a slender leg. The dress hem is pushed up exposing a set of rounded thighs.

“I’m not gonna stop mother until I’ve been inside you,” the turned on Allen hotly declares unbuttoning the dress.

Once again her small lacy white bra is uncovered. His hand brushes over each cup. A stiff nipple is felt with each mound.

“You’ve always had such a fine set of tittles," Allen says softy, "I don't understand why you wear a bra. They don’t need to be covered.”

"At my age it’s not too wise to go without one," Martha states, then quips, “They wouldn’t be so nice if they were saggin’ an’ droopy.”

"I can’t ever imagine you bein’ so careless," Allen notes still rubbing the covered breasts, “You’re such’a beautiful rose, mom.”

"Why don't we go to my room?” Martha suggests, “More of this flower’s petals can be peeled in there.”

She grabs his hand. Allen is jerked up. They rush to her room. A tremendous hard makes walking a task!

Inside her door they lock into another deep French kiss. His hands move back to the dress’s waist. He frantically unzips the dress. It falls easily away.

"Sit down an’ watch, baby," Martha says in a calm voice.

A bra is unclasps exposing a set of rounded breasts. Martha inserts a thumb in each side of the lacy waistband. Teasingly and slowly they are pushed down.

The wide-eyed Allen stares lustfully at the breathtaking sight. A pussy with an auburn haired triangle glistens wonderfully. Pink, protruding lips trim nicely down a beautiful slit.

"I hope you like it!" Martha coyly says.

"It's wonderful!” Allen hotly appreciates, “I don’t think there is a single woman in my family that doesn’t have a beautiful cunny.”

Allen grabs Martha by the hips. She is pulled closer. A long finger bushes the taboo pussy lovingly. Instantly the forbidden fluids leak.

"Jezzus!” Allen amazes, “I never saw a woman so juicy," He adds lightly and now more relaxed, “I might drown if I jump in that hole.”

"You fool!" She playfully slaps his forearm.

She bends down. They exchanged light kisses lovingly. His finger removes from the wet pussy.

She is pulled onto the bed. Allen quickly turns Martha on her back. Blue eyes sparkle as she gives a loving grin.

“Kiss me more, son,” she hotly murmurs, “I want you to kiss my whole body, baby. "

Allen showers each rounded orb with little kisses. The pink nipples surrounded by large areolas stand erect.

“Omi,” Martha coos, “My little boy remembers suckling those things.”

Allen’s anxious tongue begins exploring the rest of his mother's body. A hot tongue paints its way down a flat abdomen. It takes a few minutes to tease a sensitive bellybutton.

“Ooooooooh!” she shudders to the touch

After playing the extended belly button, he arrives at the auburn pubic hair. Allen parts the glistening cunt lips. An engorged clit wiggles enticingly. The odor of the taboo cunt is overwhelming.

Allen wants to attack the gorgeous pussy with all the passion he can give. But he wants his mother to know this is an act of love as well as lust. A very stiff cock presses against the crotch of his pants.

Martha takes hold of her son’s head. Both hands gently forces it toward her twat. A pair of slender legs opens wide.

"Eat me, son,” she pants in a whisper, “Please eat me out."

Allen’s mouth locks over a pulsating pussy. A nervous tongue licks and laps excitedly. Martha opens legs wider. She presses her son’s head against the wet opening.