Women's Retreat Ch. 01

Story Info
Two women from church find a new sisterhood.
892 words
3.48
32.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisa36
lisa36
19 Followers

Lisa Andrews, pastor of a small church, was a 38 year old woman with no children. She was five foot four inches tall, 124 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. She loved her work in the church and when she accepted a a call to become the pastor of a church in a Chicago suburb she jumped at the chance.

Joan was the music director of the church and she and the new pastor became colleagues and friends. Joan was a 41 year old brunette at five foot 5 and 130 lbs. She was married with two children. With her husband on the road because of his job and the kids busy with high school activities Joan had a lot of time to dedicate to the church and her new friend.

After nearly a year the two women had the opportunity to attend a conference for pastors and worship leaders at a church camp in Wisconsin. The two women decided it would be a great opportunity to rev up worship opportunities.

They drove up together and talked all the way about new ideas for enlivening worship. They registered and were delighted to find out that they would be sharing a two person cabin, like all of the other registered people.

After the first days activities the women were just bursting with ideas. It was a lovely night and Lisa said she was going for a walk just to unwind. Joan asked if she could join so the too headed out to walk among the pine trees of the camp.

They talked about worship and then the conversation moved to personal lives. Joan talked about the change in her life with hubby on the road and the kids being almost totally independent. She was feeling a bit unneeded and neglected. Lisa listened quietly asking probing questions now and then.

Then Joan abruptly asked, "Lisa, how come you never married? Did you think being a pastor would hard on a marriage?"

Lisa was quiet for a while and then said, "Joan, I trust you more than anyone else in this whole world. You are my best friend so what I tell you is between you and me." Joan crossed her heart and listened.

"Joan," Lisa began, "I, uh, well I uh never have been attracted to men. I always thought there was something wrong with me and then in college, well I had uhh an affair with my room mate."

Joan said, "Ok, let me get this straight, you had sex with a woman?" Lisa nodded yes and continued, "Since then I have only had feelings for women and I have been very happy in my life."

The two walked quietly for a while and as they made their way back to the cabin Lisa said, "I hope this has not ruined our friendship." Joan said, "Not at all."

The two women went to sleep and not another word was said. Day two was pretty much the same with all kinds of workshops and inspirational ideas. After dinner the two walked again and then wen to the cabin. Lisa flopped down on her bed as did Joan. The two were quiet when Joan said, "Tell me what it was like."

Lisa said, "What, seminary?"

Joan sat up and said, "No making love to another woman."

:Lisa giggled and said, "It was no big deal. The first few moments of the first time were awkward but then it all came together very naturally."

Joan waited and said, "Well, it would be a big deal to me."

To which lisa replied, "As hetro-sexual woman who loves her husband I'm sure it would be. But it wasn't to me. Why do you ask?"

"Because," said Joan, "I can't get the idea of making love to you, out of my mind."

Lisa sat bolt up right and said, "You're kidding me."

Joan got up, walked across the room and sat on the edge of Lisa's bed. "No, I'm not joking. I am just flooded with my feelings for you." Then she reached out an hugged LIsa

Lisa held her friend and told her that it was her loneliness, her changing life style, and being up here in the woods that made her feel that way.

Joan looked at her and said, "Don't dismiss like that. I have feelings for you and I don't know what to do about them."

Lisa patted her friend and said, "We have two choices. Choice one is for you to try, to explore with the knowledge that we will stop when you want to or two, for you to go back to your own bed."

"You must understand," continued Lisa, "if we explore and it changes things, then I think you should to back to your bed. I value your friendship too much for a one time fling. Your friendship means more to me than that."

Joan looked at her and said, "What if it wasn't a one time fling?" The two women looked at each other and finally Joan said, "Love me."

Lisa leaned forward the two women kissed. A sweet, tender kiss. Then they looked at each other. "Was that OK?" asked Lisa.

Joan lay down and said, "It says that David and Jonathan loved each other so why cant we?"

Lisa smiled and cuddled up with her friend.

lisa36
lisa36
19 Followers